It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 229
<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Menesses
Hi.
try this

MOD NOTE

Try this, several poss down is a link to the earlier thread about the glitch
Image upload seems to be broken...

Good luck

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

It makes the most sense that China is in lockdown, but not over Covid...something else.

Remember how Pompeo referred to it...a live-action drill.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

It makes the most sense that China is in lockdown, but not over Covid...some other contagious disease.

Remember how Pompeo referred to it...a live-action drill.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Interesting happenings in Senate didn't a tie breaker come down with something.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Some Q-thoughts on the abortion issue.

7 posts with abortion

This has been covered extensively in the thread. I mentioned many months ago that this has to go for the planet to move on. The energy behind making SURE abortion is the solution to X or Y must end for us to move... period. Regardless of the past.

This is it. The release. The fallout will be mostly, at least at first, over MIND CONTROL: "a woman's right to choose." etc. This will be ugly.

The next part of the release will be as many realize what has been done to billions of children.

The last part is really effing ugly. The release of the cannibal aspect, the meds, the jabs, the human body part consumption etc. and, in many ways the eating of us, and of our own.

This will be very complex.

This release is going to be huge and the ghouls and goons will attempt to invert. They'll use the hysteria to cover up whatever, Hunter, Sussman, Ukraine, Economy, Mid Terms, Joe's demise, CNN+ and Disney failing etc.

Brace. This is a MUCH bigger part of human history then folks really understand, and in the US it is legally sanctioned, as is the use of the dead bodies etc. We're the center of it all, and this is no exception.

I'd say, one really needs to do their best not feed, be supportive, observe as creators. We've created this, this thread played a big part in this, big.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

It's weird, since I heard the theory of how weapons are actually being shipped to Ukraine to be intentionally destroyed, in a global disarmament scheme... lots of little instances seem to support that notion. Like the story with Raytheon being unable to manufacture any more Stingers.

I was ready to dismiss that wild theory, but..?

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

It's funny that I was thinking about how Christopher Dorner had weapons that were "supposedly" destroyed in Afghanistan. he even went over how they were ending up in LA. I wonder how many other weapons ended up somewhere else other than the mill?

For those who forget: It's WIKI

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Bill already passed. See this Congress link - H.R.6753 is identical bill to S.3522. Going by the tracker, the bill is on Biden's desk waiting to be signed.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Right. Far as Congress & the MIC goes the $$$ transactions are a done deal and/or in process. Now, as to shipping, that is a whole other ballgame. I'm sure contractors like Kalitta Air got some business and who knows if those weapons are actually going to the Ukraine, another country (African nation?), or dumped in the sea.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Great post. I think you are right.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Some Q-thoughts on the abortion issue.

7 posts with abortion

This has been covered extensively in the thread. I mentioned many months ago that this has to go for the planet to move on. The energy behind making SURE abortion is the solution to X or Y must end for us to move... period. Regardless of the past.

This is it. The release. The fallout will be mostly, at least at first, over MIND CONTROL: "a woman's right to choose." etc. This will be ugly.

The next part of the release will be as many realize what has been done to billions of children.

The last part is really effing ugly. The release of the cannibal aspect, the meds, the jabs, the human body part consumption etc. and, in many ways the eating of us, and of our own.

This will be very complex.

This release is going to be huge and the ghouls and goons will attempt to invert. They'll use the hysteria to cover up whatever, Hunter, Sussman, Ukraine, Economy, Mid Terms, Joe's demise, CNN+ and Disney failing etc.

Brace. This is a MUCH bigger part of human history then folks really understand, and in the US it is legally sanctioned, as is the use of the dead bodies etc. We're the center of it all, and this is no exception.

I'd say, one really needs to do their best not feed, be supportive, observe as creators. We've created this, this thread played a big part in this, big.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It's funny that I was thinking about how Christopher Dorner had weapons that were "supposedly" destroyed in Afghanistan. he even went over how they were ending up in LA. I wonder how many other weapons ended up somewhere else other than the mill?

I’ve hinted about this before over the years on ATS, but I’ll come out and say a couple things now.

I had left the Massachusetts army national guard by the time the incident occurred, but obviously still had many friends there. Rumor has it that something along these lines (vague on purpose) is what got a soldier named Ciera Durkin killed. This would have been mid- to late-2007...

...which I recall because of a single bizarre and unprecedented event in my career. I won’t say what agency I worked with at the time or in what capacity. One of my co-workers told me about something that had him worried. I’m choosing my words very carefully here. He was peripherally involved in a case where a vehicle was stopped somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. The trunk was full of military-issue weaponry, mostly small arms. When local law enforcement, and subsequently the ATF, began to trace serial numbers, what they found was quite an astounding international path that the items had taken. If what the vehicle operator said was true, that added yet another interesting angle to the story.

I had grown up in the era of Iran Contra coming to light, and that case that my friend had been involved in was my first exposure to that world.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Cheers for the clarification, XTMN!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Last thing was a motion to reconsider on the 28th.
If quick action happens hopium
Not holding my breath ftr.
A time to laugh

edit on 2022/5/3 by CrazyFox because: nefarius

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker
We have those stupid gun buy back programs, which more than once a few Law Enforcement friends of mine have flat out told me that certain weapons disappear from the collection bins and end up on the streets.

So yep, humans, weapons, drugs, you name it. It all gets brought into the state with either governmental approval or compliance. I really don't believe that all this is happening without them knowing.

edit on 3-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: A friend of mine is here, and asked me to edit most of the post out since it might cause everyone an issue. They told me and now I'm telling all of you that something big might get exposed soon, but it's more of a local issue than it is a national issue, but it could have national repercussions

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Those interviewed police were making the crap up. Notice how they all used the same terminology. So did the sound over guy.

What did Christopher Dorner see?

It got him killed.

P

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
SO dask is all in with the cabal?

All I said was that the thing we were talking about wasn't what you jumped to, which was a red herring.

I mean you cannot be ignoring this crap and be for real.

And you can't ignore that this Q thing hasn't changed anything since you are all here still trying to make "it" happen.

I would think you are one of them if you cannot even see the evil we are seeing here. It is so in your face on so many levels you would want it at this point, if your not against it.

I'm not on either side, I'm just here to remind you that those bottles of hopium don't bring about a better result, just like alcohol doesn't improve an alcoholic's life.

Q hasn't made a difference. People can say we know this or that (and people do that here often) but at the end of the day it is just speculation.

I don't need to be red pilled, a bunch of people need to be black pilled.

YCSWIC? If you trust in that certain book, the bible or any other from the big 3, and that saying then why are you trying to stop what is coming or expecting Q to stop it?

edit on 3-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Roe V. Wade overturned.

Interesting, this is how they get you.

Alito argues that the 1973 abortion rights ruling was an ill-conceived and deeply flawed decision that invented a right mentioned nowhere in the Constitution and unwisely sought to wrench the contentious issue away from the political branches of government.

So, the people don't have the right to decide, that right belongs to "the political branches of government"?

Seems like no side is really for less government.

edit on 3-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
t.me...

WATCH THE WATERS was a double meaning message from Q /..../in one way Q knew the Deep State was going to use HAARP to kill people and bring in Climate Change through CHAOS and destruction through weather >> [DS] FINAL CARDS>keep charade going_ cover up pandemic/EXPOSER of stolen election>>CONFUSIONWhen [DS] used HAARP and weather modification weapons ( FLOODS) they killed intentionality in their black OPS. for maximum effect and destroyed innocent lives, homes and communities.. But at the same [THEY] were putting them selves in jeopardy in the hands of crime/CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Each event created by the CABAL deep state brought out the SLEEPERS/AGENTS/crooked politicians ,military INTEL, scientist, ext.ect in all countries across the world/EXPOSURE<

Shining light in the dark
_ (WHITE HATS MILITARY/watched( documented) and see the crimes committed)
_the last part of WATCH the Waters is a NUCLEAR _EVENT NK SCARE NECESSARY

edit on 3-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Mr Pool ....Next step??

<< 226  227  228    230  231  232 >>

join