It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

Don't think he's a triple agent or even a double. The point with the pseudonym, speculating here is that there are people who are trying to get the truth out and others who become entrapped via force/blackmail to do their dirty work and later become scape goats for the establishment in protecting their narrative/secrets.

Imagine if the Snowden revelations of unconstitutional mass spying had gotten 1/100th of the Congressional and media attention that the bogus Russiagate story has done.

Covert Action Mag

Snowden has been a puzzle (pun intended) at least to me for near 10 years. The issue that has always given me negative vibes is Soros' OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATIONS...
George Soros Transfers Billions to Open Society Foundations = also funds Ed Snowden's Freedom of the Press Foundation >>> SecureDrop and Open Whisper Systems - Moxie & Co who created the 'Signal' encryption protocol (WhatsApp, Twitter, Wikr, KIK), which very likely has/had secret backdoors.

Also, THE FORD FOUNDATION - One of The wealthiest foundations in the world is a major donor to Freedom of the Press Foundation. Current president Darren Walker is a member of CFR, and a board member of the Arcus Foundation, Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors. He was also board member of Knight Foundation who funded Open Whisper.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Kind of hard doing a search with those details.

Wonder if the vid you are talking about was the hoax the senator fell for?

That would explain it being nixed, especially if it was on social media.

It is Cassady Campbell.

He has a second channel too that I subscribe to separately; it’s geared more toward a Christian view of modern events and pop culture.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It doesn't have to be buried on purpose for the word combo to not hit or hit too many other things to wade through.

There is just too much info out there and stuff like what you mentioned doesn't have the staying power, especially if it ended up being a hoax.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

You really are a crack team here, ATS. Yes this rings true, his face looks like it could be the same guy. Do you remember also seeing the video I'm trying to find? I still can't find it even with his name now to search with.

Literally less than 12 hours to answer my question, and being on the west coast most of those were overnight!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I would tend to agree but I'm experiencing the opposite, not enough to wade through that relates to my searches.

And I would argue this would be one to absolutely have the staying power especially if it did end up being a hoax because it would be widely referenced for debunking.

Where are all the debunking videos for this one? Seems like it would make easy prey.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
22 years later to the month DJT is "impeached" and Genetic Modification Injections begin.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That is why I mentioned both, being specific and not getting hits and being vague and getting too many.

There is this in regards to the topic and it hasn't been buried.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I appreciate your engagement on this, dask. The video you have linked to is a perfect example of my point. This woman's testimony is being widely used in debunking videos and articles. It's her and Senator Mustache. But nowhere can I find the zoom call I remember... rainmaker possibly came close by naming Cassady Campbell but I have yet to find one stitch of media that shows the missing content.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I'm gutted Assange is still locked up and Trump didn't have the inner circle pushing for his release. Biden is a rampaging dumpster fire of corruption and grandiose delusional lies, nothing convinces me more of mass hypnosis than the lack of reaction by the public at large for his daily catastrophies.

So you don't think Snowden is playing any sort of sides, yet he's taking tons of funding from Soros of all people? To me that's the nail in the coffin. No way Ed doesn't know the breadth and depth and width of that man's nefariousness!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

That is what I'm implying regards to Soros & the other billionaire types that he is playing a side, and being handled/steered by some powerful people. Three years after he goes on the run he's placed as the president of Freedom of the Press. So bizarre.

Turn it Off!

James Lindsay debating Destiny about The Great Reset at a conference with a NXIVM member. Wow, the NXIVM woman is gonna talk about being persecuted by the feds. This rules.

So, Mythicist Milwaukee (once a 'skeptic' conference) is featuring a former high-ranking member of the NXIVM sex cult (who remains devoted to NXIVM & its leader to this day) as a speaker. And that's your crash-course in the apocalyptic trashfire that is the modern 'skeptic' community.

Better Discourse Conference IV

Nicki Clyne from Battlestar Galactica. Also, she married Allison Mack to obtain a green card. They divorced after Allison turned on Vanguard Raniere.

I noticed a bunch of major MAGA influencers deleted their anti NXIVM posts and all, but a couple started getting tight with Clyne. Weird.

Cult of MAGA influencers

Defining something as persuasion, even if it's coercive, implies the subject has free choice to some extent. But this isn't true in many cases, such as cults like NXIVM.

Daily Mail

Introduction: This program begins a lengthy examination of the Dalai Lama’s association with a covert-action milieu, much of it fascist and associated with the Underground Reich. This material is to be viewed in the context of author and political scientist Philip Bobbitt’s concept of “the virtual state” —a state without formal geographical borders. In addition to the Dalai Lama’s collaboration with Islamist and secular Pan-Turkist separatist elements in Xin­jiang province of Chi­na, the Nobel Peace Prize win­ner has main­tained close connections over a peri­od of decades with SS officers, some of them war criminals.

Indeed, the Dalai Lama’s brand of Tantric Buddhism con­tains philosophical elements that can be readily adapted to a fascist and war­like ideological construction. It was this feature of the Tibetan religious phi­los­o­phy that attracted the Nazi SS to Tibetan soci­ety, an attraction that resulted in SS expeditions to that country.
FTR #547 Hell‑o Dalai

Congress in one of their inflated budget bills allocated $$$ to the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama. On page 5099, they lay out the reincarnation process for the Dalai Lama.

Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 [PDF]

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sirius Report

Nearing the End.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Since vanadium, cobalt, and iron are all metals, wouldn't it be an 'alloy' and not necessarily a 'compound'?

EDIT TO ADD: I know I am splitting hairs here, but alloys and compounds are different birds to some degree.
edit on 30-4-2022 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
True, but if what you saw was just another example of something like this, that came after, then it was probably deleted before anyone could have made a copy or shared it and not necessarily because there was any truth to it.

I've seen articles mentioning parents bringing up furries in school board meeting but usually they don't name people, so maybe one of those is your blond guy?

The thing is that it never gets past just being a rumor, which is what the vid you mentioned seems to be, someone asking for clarification. Where are the pics/vids of giant litter boxes in schools?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: Justoneman

Since vanadium, cobalt, and iron are all metals, wouldn't it be an 'alloy' and not necessarily a 'compound'?

EDIT TO ADD: I know I am splitting hairs here, but alloys and compounds are different birds to some degree.

Alloy if it was layers that are melted together. Compound if it was a crystal of those atoms. You can get all three in a solution with a strong acid and make the atoms build a molecule. An Alloy is like when they are put in an oven and melted together.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
A lot of new Pool, too many to post.

HSBC is related to the "call" to break it up.

@Fojak3 has them.

Two thoughts.

I woke up with to thoughts on Thur. May day - see pool post. And D-day = 6-6-2022 will be 666

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Cheers Menesses!

re:

"COBALT (Co), IRON (Fe) AND VANADUIUM (V) (CovFeFe) Covfefe is a FORMULA!"

It is thought that this chemical compound is used in the additions White Hats added to 5G towers to make them safe, and in the copper necklace pendants that have been pushed for the last few months. I think the theory is that 5G depletes IONs from your surroundings but the COVFEFE causes return of the IONs to rebalance it.

Having said that, there could well be multiple meanings of COVFEFE so worth trying to find alternate additional meanings!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A few oddities that stuck out to me in the 37 Mr Pool posts:

This one could refer to the Ebb and Flow of tides (think eclipse impacts):

LOOP - ECHO NINE NINE

ECHO NINE NINE = E99, flipped = E66 = Ebb

This one has TYPO?

There're all gone

"There're" should be "They're" - giving R E Y:
ER = Queen Elizabeth, aka Elizabeth Regina = EIIR
Y = cabal

This one = Skull & Bones mirrored:

2 to 3

2 to 3 = 223 = 322 mirrored

This one hints at HALLOWED = Made Holy

He allowed

Hallowed E = Elizabeth made holy = off to heaven = die?

This one is missing V

Alentino

V + Alentino = Valentino

This one has TYPO?

Harry Patch

Patch should be Potter giving ACH OT ER
(again a ER = QEII ref

Harry could also be Prince Harry!

This one may reference #497

Win

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03b993 No.20558 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:05:50 (EST)
Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

Timestamp encodes Pool post date of April 29th.

Lastly, I think the text posts are meant to be read in reverse to get:

FOLLOW ON ALL ACCOUNTS. POPCORN. Win. May Day. (WMD) Harry Patch. ok. MB. Alentino. As clouds settle, the lamp dies down, as he shrivels, they will stop by. he who speaks, shall not pass, they who show, shall enter the peak. As pyramids fall and the dust settles, don't forget there are stones that shall be laid below the streets of his forgoing ego. He allowed. 2 to 3. initiated in February - confirmed already. indulge in room 3 especially. enjoy the party. Bloody streets, don't drown. There're all gone. source knows. meet me at the party. LOOP -ECHO NINE NINE. 2024 won't happen per HIS request. Affirm. 14 + 30 please. (Potus44?) Exactly reverse. Times confirmed. NO! list is not showing - attack. 11 OUT. doves will land in accordance with - HIS PROPOSITION.

edit on 30-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
For those not following crypto currencies re the Quantum Financial System, over the last week this has happened:

XRP down 16% to $0.59
XLM down 10% to $0.17
ALGO down 18% to $0.59

These are 3 of the 5 key stablecoins to underpin QFS and the downward push seems to be accelerating.

It was expected, as the cabal try to make Joe public sell off so that they can buy up.

The expectation is they shoot back up 3 days after they hit bottom.

I'd also note that:
DOW down 854 to $32,974
NASDAQ down 564 to $12,890
Bitcoin down to $38,133

Feels like this could be the start of the crash? The above could all fall a lot more before markets open again on Tuesday?

A further thought:
Is MAY DAY the most widely observed bank holiday, world wide?

If so, then it would be the perfect weekend for both a world wide crash and for a worldwide QFS switchover.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The video was at least a few months ago and was what I remember being the first mentions of this "hoax", so it was a forerunner to any other stories I have seen. And iirc the blond man was talking about the request for litter boxes and grappling with how to navigate the request. I keep thinking he mentioned being both either an administrator or school board member and also a parent.

Rainmaker, any idea?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

The Clowns in America took their circus into the private sector in the 1960s

When you see their top down control everything starts to make sense.

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join