It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

Fortunately wing woman was fine after having her cut glued up and being under observation for the night!

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
More Covfefe......

t.me...

Wow!
Sounds like he has detailed insider info, so basically the Covfefe box acts similar to orgonite where it flips the negative low frequency hertz waves into positive love-inducing frequencies!

Remember this?
vIDEO: Flock of birds destroy 5G tower

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Another case

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Real Time Conscious Reality Creation

Trolls hate this, hate it. Endless BS from them because the cannot create, the can only destroy, so the act of creation angers them even more. Endless "prove it" trash is an attempt to derail. They're like "fans" at a sporting event who do nothing but talk trash because they cannot play and never will. The bot days are numbered, folks are going to be massively confused when their favorite twitter foil gets deleted, there was no human there at all. They're everywhere on earth, EVERY-where.

Twitter is far far more important than meets the eyes-on.

Two weeks ago I made a post, that vanished for some reason, pleading with the DS goons to switch sides, at least for their families and such. Why?

SR

Every. Single. Time. There is some "event" the exact. same. things. cry foul. Out of billions of people on the earth, the exact. same. things. come to the forefront of the eneMedia and cry like babies, enlarge their victim status and run amok with demands. Why are folks not getting it? The 100 or so eneMedia darlings are not only NOT our leaders, they are not even a measurable percentage of the population.... and few are even human to boot.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This picture has been bothering me since you posted it. All I can think of is how it reminds me of the biblically-accurate depictions of angels.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

The Verge

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I don't think we can say with these things "it never gets past rumor".

We are talking about someone trolling with a story about kitty litter boxes in school bathrooms and you jump to the destruction of the food chain.

Obviously not the same type of "things".

It is for the better if we can come together and root them out, send them to jail to await a fair trail, and let the chips fall where they fall.

That seems to be "the plan" and I'm not trusting it.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Someone caught that Act over in this thread:
Cov + fefe = Boom!

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Perhaps Enochian. The Enochian Alphabet - Language of the Angels - (the late) Vincent Bridges & Dan Winter part 7 of 8. (10 min vid)

It sorta reminds me of structured AI language as I've seen similar imagery over on that cryptic Forbidden Languages site.

Based on the image I came across...

Cortical Modem Systems Integration and Packaging

The DoD has a critical need for breakthrough medical therapies to treat wounded warriors with multiple comorbidities of sensory organs. This topic seeks to integrate state-of-the-art electronics, packaging, and passivation technologies with the latest low-power data and power delivery semiconductor components in a single package. In other words, DARPA seeks to wirelessly bridge cortical neural activity sensing components within the skull to external computing and network systems, designing an effective “Cortical Modem” that connects human brains to computer equipment and networks in a direct analogy to early telephonic modems, which connected computers to the ARPANET.

The program is from 2015 and sounds like Elon's NeuroLink, which I'm assuming was jump started by Obama's BRAIN – Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies – Initiative in 2013. In 2016, DARPA announced the Neural Engineering System Design (NESD) program, part of DARPA's Biological Technologies Office (BTO).

Implantable interface innovation

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well people of Europe....the cat is now out of the bag....riots in 3....2......1.....

t.me...

BOOM.....
edit on 1-5-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

If the reaction is like some Germans I know, they'll shrug their shoulders and say the magic words--

"Fake News"

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Well people of Europe....the cat is now out of the bag....riots in 3....2......1.....
t.me...
BOOM.....

The media cannot be accessed by those without a Telegram account, like myself. But you will see a little summary, which gives a hint:

"The RT television network broadcast news about the leak of more than 2000 documents that prove the responsibility of George Soros and Open Society in the manipulation of elections in all European countries."

Maybe it's time someone takes a look at the US election.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: ujustneverknow

Someone caught that Act over in this thread:
Cov + fefe = Boom!

My head is spinning with the amount of prescient connects to this curious term...
Quoting ETMN from that thread:

"According to...

Dianne Marshall, an amateur historian, bible scholar, and author went digging and found that it is actually an Antediluvian term. It means, “In the end we win.” According to Marshall, it was commonly used by the sons of Adam as they fought against the evil and fallen men."
Covfefe

According to an anonymous scholar...

It is a real word of Yiddish origin, meaning "a futile search" or "a pointless and false quest." It was originally transliterated from the Hebrew as "kabfefe," whose etymology is "kab"—relating to the mystical Qabalah—and "fefe," which is a word for "butterfly." What Trump was actually saying in Yiddish tweet-speak was, "We are doing great things despite the press's negative and pointless search, aka fake news."
Covfefe

In the movie "Hotel Artemis" the Russian word that appears at least twice (supposedly the manufacturer of a piece of electric equipment) is 'Covfefe' in Cyrillic letters."
IMDB

So we have:
1) a graphene alloy with low frequency ion cancelling/flipping tech

2) an arabic term meaning "I will stand up"

3) a 'fictional' Russian company in a movie about a neutral hospital for wounded criminals.

4) the Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act (COVFEFE Act), House Bill H.R. 2884, introduced in the US House of Representatives on June 12, 2017, during the 115th United States Congress. Intended to amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President.

5) a Yiddish term for "a pointless quest"

And finally,

6) an Antediluvian term for "in the end we win"?!

This is giving more revelations than a Gematria search!

Speaking of--->
Covfefe results by Jewish Gematria: 775
Love
L O V E
Evol
Mystical Karma
Holy Son of God
Almighty Father
Triumph of Gospel
Glory Be To God
Seek First The Kingdom of God
Branch of Mary Line
Clear Prophecy
Clark Kent Superman
Bring It On Illuminati

Results by English 382 & Simple Gematria 62:
Elohim
Mashiach
Queen
Madonna
Magdalene
Torah
Jordan
Nicola
Fibonacci
Plague
Dr Fauci
Legion
Pindar
Black Magic
Amenti
Hebron
Canary
Blackbird
Medicine
Riches
Border
Favor
Jovan
Amon Ra
NSCWC
Biotech

Amenti and Hebron are especially curious to me, the Halls of Amenti and the Akashic Records are known to be an actual realm in the higher planes that records all history. Pair that with Canary and I instantly think of Twitter.

Hebron was of incredible importance in the ancient Biblical world. It was where God showed Abram it to be the land of him and his future progeny, where David was told to claim his reign after King Saul died, and where Abraham was given the burial cave called 'Machpelah' from the Hittites because he was so well respected, and was later himself also buried there. It's said to be the second most holy site in all of Israel.

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: Urls are messy

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: ..

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: Link

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: ..

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: .

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: English is simple

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
a reply to: FlyingFox

Then why four years of imprisonment during Trump's time? Even if it was political fear that stopped him from releasing JA during his term he could have easily pardoned him before leaving office.

Everybody is waiting for things to play out. One starting point to decipher it would be to consider everything we "know" to be 100% incorrect, and the opposite to be closer to the truth.

So, JA could have been extracted long ago, or not. He could be waiting to testify, or not. But the idea where he's out of reach of the DS right now is pretty sound. The way I understand it, the Muslim prisoners are protecting him, referring to him as a "freedom fighter". This rings true to me, and is 100% consistent with my personal experience.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well lookee here

ON MAY 1ST, 1776

THE ILLUMINATI WAS CREATED

@WallStreet# 💰

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This tweet from US Special Ops Europe, 01/05/2022 07:33:14 EST, may connect a few dots for us:

1) BLACK SWAN - HUN(gary)... think Mr Pool BLACK SWAN posts,

2) FLAMING SWORD - LTU (Lithuania)... xref #109

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156632 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:06:36 (EST)

Anonymous ID: pqW40Wgk No.148156518 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:05:48 (EST)
spiritual_warfare.jpg

>>148154137

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

>>148156518
Amen brother.
Q

Nov 5th = 2/5 >5/2 = May 2nd = start date of the Op, tomorrow!

3) SKORPION - POL(and)... think Mr Pool "Green on Blue" Scorpion posts:

4) EMERALD WARRIOR - US - ???

5) Nte the map says 15 nations... [15] appears in #497 which I decoded yesterday wrt Mr Pool's post of WIN!

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 03b993 No.20558 📁
Jan 7 2018 22:05:50 (EST)
Good[win]
[win]/when
[15]
Q

Timestamp encodes May 2nd = start of the tweeted Op = tomorrow.

6) Look at the map in the tweet! Four f those countries in BLUE border on the Western side of UKRAINE! Hungary (Black Swan) and Poland (Skorpion) both border Ukraine. Is this a White Hat (scorpions') PINCER movement to clean out Ukraine?

7) Notice also how the blue countries surround Serbia/Kosovo/Albania/Bosnia Herzegovina! Serbia has been building up it's armed forces and spouting rhetoric for months. Is this Bill Clinton's Ukraine equivalent which also requires cleaning up?

edit on 1-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wee share as i listen to Trump rally, nice. I felt millions n moar reading n feeling into the times we were in and are in now as in the future many come to these threads to know and feel what we all have chosen now, my wish would be that we-this-all here were more vulnerable and sharing of our emotions, so they could also feel this aspect, reminds me of not sharing, not once or twice but four times, that my son passed in 2017 as a few members shared their loss here, now i see and feel the need to open up more.

The 13 moon and sun harmonic enabling and being with n in synchronicity due to aligning with these nature aspects, being spoken of and felt into, has been a beautifullll blessing, not just here but by many more people in my circles and spirills, the reset already been achieved theory by COM = mindF and evolvy feel into and slowly seeing the dots and reality around this.

Knowing we won-now and have now-won being the big mind noospheric mover and the transmuting and clearing is evolving and moving faster as more learn to anchor and/or know thyself.

We are atm in the Eagle energy wavespell ( big picture ), kin planetary Seed 244, been a great 13 day energy spell so far, blessings all, know your faith, be yourself known, bless both your cheeks.

ps ta Dunc, you got me into twitter lol

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 13Kiwi20qYes

🙏

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Johnny Bee Depp Show

May 1, 2003:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Perhaps Enochian. The Enochian Alphabet - Language of the Angels - (the late) Vincent Bridges & Dan Winter part 7 of 8. (10 min vid)

It sorta reminds me of structured AI language as I've seen similar imagery over on that cryptic Forbidden Languages site.

Based on the image I came across...

Cortical Modem Systems Integration and Packaging

The DoD has a critical need for breakthrough medical therapies to treat wounded warriors with multiple comorbidities of sensory organs. This topic seeks to integrate state-of-the-art electronics, packaging, and passivation technologies with the latest low-power data and power delivery semiconductor components in a single package. In other words, DARPA seeks to wirelessly bridge cortical neural activity sensing components within the skull to external computing and network systems, designing an effective “Cortical Modem” that connects human brains to computer equipment and networks in a direct analogy to early telephonic modems, which connected computers to the ARPANET.

The program is from 2015 and sounds like Elon's NeuroLink, which I'm assuming was jump started by Obama's BRAIN – Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies – Initiative in 2013. In 2016, DARPA announced the Neural Engineering System Design (NESD) program, part of DARPA's Biological Technologies Office (BTO).

Implantable interface innovation

The DoD has a critical need for breakthrough medical therapies to treat wounded warriors with multiple comorbidities of sensory organs

Also: "everyone needs to take this unproven, highly experimental, patent protected, Emergency Authorized Only, Genetic Modification Tool to alter their DNA.

Madness.

Where are those spiderweb military protection suits at?

This BS falls into the trillions spent on, and the world hasn't changed a drop category. The endless super soldier this, super soldier that, and they are literally forcing pronoun control on the enlisted, pushing flight suits for the pregnant and paying for trans surgery for the confused and befuddled.

I can't count how many men I met who said "I was a directionless mess, went into the Marines, and it gave me direction, structure, and so much more." Now, enter the Marines, be detailed at Drag Queen Story Time.

Is anyone listening? Anyone?

edit on 1-5-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13Kiwi20qYes
Wee share as i listen to Trump rally, nice. I felt millions n moar reading n feeling into the times we were in and are in now as in the future many come to these threads to know and feel what we all have chosen now, my wish would be that we-this-all here were more vulnerable and sharing of our emotions, so they could also feel this aspect, reminds me of not sharing, not once or twice but four times, that my son passed in 2017 as a few members shared their loss here, now i see and feel the need to open up more.

The 13 moon and sun harmonic enabling and being with n in synchronicity due to aligning with these nature aspects, being spoken of and felt into, has been a beautifullll blessing, not just here but by many more people in my circles and spirills, the reset already been achieved theory by COM = mindF and evolvy feel into and slowly seeing the dots and reality around this.

Knowing we won-now and have now-won being the big mind noospheric mover and the transmuting and clearing is evolving and moving faster as more learn to anchor and/or know thyself.

We are atm in the Eagle energy wavespell ( big picture ), kin planetary Seed 244, been a great 13 day energy spell so far, blessings all, know your faith, be yourself known, bless both your cheeks.

ps ta Dunc, you got me into twitter lol

Good to see you, was wondering what you've been up to.

won-now and have now-won

For some reason I caught this one yesterday. Or maybe in the future or the past I caught it.

No-where

VS.

Now-here.

Funny that.

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join