It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hey Care, saw this on the IL site.

The United States Navy Recruiting Command is offering an enlistment bonus of $25,000 to anyone who enlists Active Duty.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
Was it Sen. Bruce Bostelman?

Can't upload pics because ATS is uncooperative at the moment, so here is a link.
cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com...

Seems like this Nebraska senator fell for a hoax about litter boxes being provided to kids identifying as furries, if that is what you meant.

edit on 30-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hi guys.
I opened a new account on twitter:

twitter.com...

I am trying to post only in Italian to help fight censorship in my country but after a few days I am discouraged ... 2 followers and statistics views close to zero.

I feel like I'm talking to an empty room.
If you would like to help me grow I would be grateful.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

L'ho fatto!

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, a further add on the DJT truth social CROQUET picture:

One of the moves in Croquet is called a ROQUET:

a) Basically, if your ball hits another player's ball then you can Roquet it. This means you place your ball touching the other players ball, then place your foot on your ball and hit it with the mallet. This has the effect of your ball staying in place but your opponent's ball shooting off the court (read OUT OF PLAY),

b) This strikes me as the same process as taking a chess piece; your chess piece knocks over your opponent's, whose piece is taken off the board!

c) Are we about to see DS players shunted out of court (think legal court too)?

d) Some interesting translations of ROQUET by goog translate:
French > English = ROQUET > PUG (A Pug is like a miniature Bulldog)
French > Italian = ROQUET > CARLINO (Is that a Mafia family?)

I only knew this because we had a Croquet lawn in my teenage home and Dad bought an antique croquet set to use on it. No better way to wind up my brothers than ROQUET-ing their balls off into the shrubberies! I have to say that being Roquet'd is the most annoying and frustrating feeling in any sport I've played.

ETA:
1) Further, consider ROQUET as ROCKET, a croquet Mallett as a HAMMER, and croquet balls as SATELLITES... could this be a reference to taking out DS/MSM satellites? (See post map for Hammer and Satellite references).

2) Using the technique of ROQUET, good players can finish the Croquet course in 1 move - because you get an extra shot after each ROQUET and after each time you go through a Hoop or hit a Stake!

3) From Wiki,

The first explanation is that the ancestral game was introduced to Britain from France during the 1660–1685 reign of Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland, and was played under the name of paille-maille (among other spellings, today usually pall-mall), derived ultimately from Latin words for 'ball and mallet'

a) Pall Mall in London runs from St James' Palace to Trafalgar Square and parallel to The Mall which runs from Buckingham Palace to Admiralty Arch! Pall Mall on goog maps. St James Palace is, I believe, the highest ranking palace/court.

b) Might be interesting to map Arches in London and see if they correspond to a croquet layout with the obelisk as the stake!

edit on 30-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   
L'ho fatto anch'io

I expect the Twits running twitter to ignore your account because it is unlikely to garner many followers. Two of us are already on ATS with you. Maybe you could slip in a link to ATS...

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hi daskakik,

Very pleased to meet you, thank you for trying to help! No it was definitely not the mustachioed Senator's video making the debunking rounds, but a clean-shaven blond white man speaking of his furry concerns during what I assume was a private Zoom call discussion among school administrators... In my memory he was pictured in the upper right window of the screen but I can't recall what the other people looked like, maybe two or three he was speaking to being visually shown?

edit on 4/30/2022 by Menesses because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Any of youz guys wearing a wire?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Snowden chose an interesting pseudonym.

Historical Dictionary of International Intelligence [PDF] Second Edition (2015) by Nigel West.

LA Times

After his spectacular defection in 1979, about 20 East German agents were arrested in the West, including many of Stiller's own agents. For example, Stiller's first agent active in the West, Rolf Dobbertin (cover name "Sperber"), a physicist from Rostock sent to Paris in 1956 to study at the expense of the Stasi (and placed in a French science institute by Rompe), was sentenced to 12 years in prison for his espionage activities. He sat in a French jail for five years before he was released in 1991. Although Dobbertin denies spying, calling his activity "scientific developmental aid for his GDR colleagues," Stiller describes the hundreds of documents Sperber collected from his contacts with French physicists and even Americans from Princeton, Berkeley, and the Lawrence Livermore Laboratory; these documents were passed to Stiller by way of West Berlin train-station lockers. During his first five-hour meeting with Sperber in an East Berlin safe house, Sperber received 4350 marks of "operational money." In addition, after the wall fell, more East German agents were unearthed at West Germany's major Nuclear Research Center in Karlsruhe, which was one of Stiller's main objects of study.
Beyond the Wall: memoirs of an East and West German Spy

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Do you think he is tangentally referencing himself as a triple agent by using this pseudonym, X?
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

StormRider On Twitter

edit on 30-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

Hi daskakik,

Very pleased to meet you, thank you for trying to help! No it was definitely not the mustachioed Senator's video making the debunking rounds, but a clean-shaven blond white man speaking of his furry concerns during what I assume was a private Zoom call discussion among school administrators... In my memory he was pictured in the upper right window of the screen but I can't recall what the other people looked like, maybe two or three he was speaking to being visually shown?

There is some guy going around to various school boards and City Hall meetings just going total Theater on them. Angles like his transgender kid needs protecting at one. Another about how they need to force vax everyone as soon as the next booster came out and so on. He is playing them all. Only one or two of the members seem to even show reaction to it as if they are buying it.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Greetings Rel!

I just have to say I am endlessly in awe of the elasticity of your brain to think of the creative code connects you consistently do, I know they don't all play out but the spectrum you explore is a whole new wavelength of light made visible, dare I say venturing into the unseen infrared, UV and sometimes even X-rays...

Regarding the Covfefe subject, I remembered reading someone has said it stood for a chemical compound, and I found it:

"COBALT (Co), IRON (Fe) AND VANADUIUM (V) (CovFeFe) Covfefe is a FORMULA!"
redpilldoctor.wordpress.com...Redpill

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Menesses
Kind of hard doing a search with those details.

Wonder if the vid you are talking about was the hoax the senator fell for?

That would explain it being nixed, especially if it was on social media.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Right? If one doesn't have the exact combination of words it can be very difficult to find something again that's meant to be buried....

It's quite curious because to me it seemed to be an internal dialogue with administrators and I don't think it was meant for the public... I'm wondering if I'll be able to find it still archived on the way back machine, but this dearth of disinfo that's clogging the results is pointing to the larger agenda. It's been noted when something is true that the ptb want hidden the fact checkers are released in droves debunking every point, often with outright lies.

And just like how the public would never have known the truth about what happened in that Virginia school bathroom and why that father was so upset with the lying administration for covering up his daughter's assault in favor of protecting the TG class ...

edit on 4/30/2022 by Menesses because: no reason

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

a reply to: pteridine

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I joined your twitter too. Keep going. Good content here and there.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I’m beginning to think we are in the home stretch. Q said the start was the Durham FISA indictments, which would start the clock around August 14, 2020. At this point done in 30 has to be 30 months, because if it 30 years most anybody who cares won’t be around to see it. So we should see a sharp ramp up between now and a finale around February 14, 2023.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

Greetings Rel!

I just have to say I am endlessly in awe of the elasticity of your brain to think of the creative code connects you consistently do, I know they don't all play out but the spectrum you explore is a whole new wavelength of light made visible, dare I say venturing into the unseen infrared, UV and sometimes even X-rays...

Regarding the Covfefe subject, I remembered reading someone has said it stood for a chemical compound, and I found it:

"COBALT (Co), IRON (Fe) AND VANADUIUM (V) (CovFeFe) Covfefe is a FORMULA!"
redpilldoctor.wordpress.com...Redpill

Then the formula would read the following in an Inorganic textbook.

CoVFe2
edit on 30-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join