It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe. If someone said this from an account everyone followed, I would agree. When someone says it from an account nobody follows…that is about equal to muttering it to yourself alone in the bathroom. I tend to pay a bit more attention.

C before D; the manual says you have to setup your Convoy before Deployment.

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Caled
I stumbled across this through the most unlikely of ways.

twitter.com...

"My cousin at the pentagon just sent me this, martial law is coming yall"

I think his cousin is probably working at McDonalds if he takes shots of greenery instead of military vehicles.

I think they need a gardener with a strimmer first.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The judge presiding over the Sussman trial told Durham don't present anything tweeted by Hillary to the jury. Keep her out of it. This judge knows once Hillary is included, Obama/Biden must be also, because she told them of her plan to damage candidate/President-elect/President Trump.

This Sucks: www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Republicans who say "Trump must let go of 2016-2017-2018-2019-2020-2021 and move on!" must be scrutinized closely. We can't have any saboteur FREDO's in our ranks after Jan 2023. Democrats alone are going to be a handful to restrain and force cooperation out of.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's really wild that the FBI has been sitting on information like this for 20+ years.

@CBSNews

While President Biden signed an executive order last fall to declassify 9/11 evidence, the families of some 9/11 victims say they had to go through the British courts to get records and videos seized two decades ago from an alleged Saudi government operative that have never been public until now.

"Why did it take 20 years for this information to see the light of day?" Brett Eagleson told CBS News senior investigative correspondent Catherine Herridge.

Though a newly declassified and heavily redacted FBI memo from 2017 stated, "In the late 1990s and up to September 11, 2001, Omar al-Bayoumi was paid a monthly stipend as a cooptee of the Saudi General Intelligence Presidency (GIP) via then Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan…."

The memo continued, "Allegations of al-Bayoumi's involvement with Saudi Intelligence were not confirmed at the time of the 9/11 Commission Report. The above information confirms these allegations."
CBSNews

They mention that Ambassador Prince Bandar bin Sultan was probably funding the operation, but left out he was a Bush family friend, aka "Bandar Bush."

Also in Feb the same 9/11 family rep quoted here was loudly grifting for the looting of Afghanistan's sovereign wealth just a few months ago. Another media-feted campaigner whose outrage turns out to be uncannily in sync with US Gov't policy.

Brett Eagleson, whose father, Bruce, died in the attack on the World Trade Center, said that though victims’ families support the distribution of a large portion of the funds to the Afghan people, the remaining funds should be distributed fairly among the families.

“Anything short of equitable treatment for and among the 9/11 families as it relates to these frozen assets is outrageous and will be seen as a betrayal” by the government, Eagleson said in a statement.

The Justice Department had signaled months ago that the administration was poised to intervene in a federal lawsuit filed by 9/11 victims and families in New York City. The deadline for that filing had been pushed back until Friday.
AP News (Feb 12, 2022)

Last month:
Exclusive: New FBI documents link Saudi spy in California to 9/11 attacks

They're releasing it now because they know the nukes are about to start flying...Err, they only dropped it now because the UK produced papers showing Saudi involvement for the ongoing lawsuit in New York for transparency...? They're attempting to get ahead of the storm they have been lying about...

Trove of 9/11 Evidence Seized by U.K. Police in 2001 Now Made Public (April 27, 2022)

What was Omar al-Bayoumi doing in San Diego? (July 27, 2016)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I remember seeing in the 90's a conspiracy documentary that basically said the Space race was over, all countries are participating in a secret space program, and they are recruiting then moving talented people to the Moon or Mars. Many of the places they identified were on the "dark side of the moon" and perhaps that is why Roger Waters said that "I'll see you on the dark side of the moon" 25 years or so before this documentary.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

It just seems weird, like 10's of trillions spent the last 100 years on nothing tangible at all.

Anyone want a Class Action Lawsuit over failed promises?

That is something that has puzzled me for years. How about just the last 40 years and on 9/10/2001 when Rumsfeld said we lost $2.3 trillion or rather unaccounted for let alone the past 20 years. If that much $$$ had been spent on the surface of the planet I would certainly think we would have seen it. So, building a death star up in space or all went underground (literally), off-world civilization or some such simpler explanation??? Secret finance network? It only existed in digital bits? IDK.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting catch by Classified Q on telegram, Apr 27 21:17:03

The time stamp difference between the tweet Elon made about Truth Social, and the tweet about how it should be called “Trumpet” is 17 mins.

Conversely, the first tweet Elon made after he acquired Twitter is 17 words long.

It always comes out to 17…Looks to me like the Elon is under the thumb!

How many coincidences until it’s mathematically impossible???

Rel, I hate to be a debbie downer type. Please, correct me if I am in error here. There is a distinct possibility that we are being fed misinformation on using 17. So, all I am going to really add is to keep an eye out for both possibilities. Maybe, that is more for people like you to fall in line. Since I am not so vested in this process, nor able to imagine the possibilities of code within a text as you, I feel like we COULD get played. My input is only on the logic not the skill set a few of you have for this.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
McAfee on Telegram....

(EDITED AND BOLDING ADDED)

Wizards & Warlocks.
White Rabbit.
Lord Sativa 420.
Alice & Wonderland.
Q

The cannabis reference does not increase credibility.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There are 765 days between the day Trump was banned from Twitter and the day he signed on to Truth Social.

Since I am with the faction that thinks "Watch the water" could refer to the flow of information among possible multiple meanings, I looked up Drop #765, and it says three little words: Watch the water.

I think Truth Social is going to turn the spigots wide open and just let the information flow...but, be careful who you follow.

edit on 29-4-2022 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

C'mon, that's just crazy coincidence.👀

765 = DCCLXV

From Internet surveillance to the end game...Artificial Intelligence. Seems these HEXEN 2.0 cards are now making more sense to me.

Seven of Swords Cybernetic Séance:

Many more at Suzanne Treister

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...
theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/29/russian-forces-reportedly-came-close-to-capturing-zelenskiy-during-first-hours-of-invasion

Russian forces reportedly came close to capturing Zelenskiy during first hours of invasion
Interview with Time magazine reveals that Russian troops made two attempts to storm the presidential compound while Zelenskiy and his family were inside

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That has to mean there is light at the end of this tunnel. At least in PA.

Take one down. Pass it around. 82 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

hopium is right that will translate to 1Trillion totaly legit democrat votes.

Only on paper, and not for real. The question will be do we let that stand?

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
@cates with a filing recap. He's right, Durham is doing this current song and dance to lock the not-charged-yet into a story. There is ZERO chance that he/they don't know exactly what happened. His replies are more or less taunting at this point.

John Podesta and Robby Mook have entered declarations in the Sussmann case's court docket.

Podesta's:

Just my thought. Sussman has plead guilty to something else, Durham leaked that on Pacer for 24hrs. My guess, Sussman was given "treason and execution" or plead to this and go to trial for this other thing. There is ZERO reason for him to go to trial over this, but each filing reveals more to the minions. His efforts so far are so well crafted it has to be pre ordained.

This ACLU clip reference kind of puts them below Perkins Coie in scumbaggery.

No DJT Charges The comments are hilarious.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
There are 765 days between the day Trump was banned from Twitter and the day he signed on to Truth Social.

Since I am with the faction that thinks "Watch the water" could refer to the flow of information among possible multiple meanings, I looked up Drop #765, and it says three little words: Watch the water.

I think Truth Social is going to turn the spigots wide open and just let the information flow...but, be careful who you follow.

Good to see you QOS, agreed.

The Twit deal will take months, already the number rigging has shown up, maybe lowering price, changing deal etc.? And yet, the Twit has let a bunch of folks out of Twitmo. They cannot go back now. The funny thing is, DJT's first TS was "tweeted" out. As we mentioned in FEB, would be nice to see all these types of social media declared open for Joe's demise with no restrictions and legit trending.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I bet the new DHS Disinformation punishment system will be geared to fine ($$) companies that allow what enforcer/nutjob Nina Jankowicz says is disinformation, misinformation, propaganda. That's how government operates. Hit the pockets of the hosting companies.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Zcash unveils Edward Snowden as Final Member of Privacy Coin’s Setup Process - Privacy coin Zcash has revealed that Edward Snowden, the US NSA whistleblower, is John Dobbertin, the final pseudonymous participant in the coin's trusted setup process.

Zcash Unveils Edward Snowden as Final Member of Privacy Coin’s Setup Process

Privacy coin Zcash (ZEC) has revealed that Edward Snowden, the US National Security Agency (NSA) whistleblower, is John Dobbertin, the final pseudonymous participant in the coin’s trusted setup process.

The announcement was released by Zcash Media, a division of film production house 37 Laines, in an interview with Snowden which was included in The End of Zcash's Trusted Setup: Who is John Dobbertin? video.

“When we started Zcash in 2016, a trusted setup process was the only scientific option for preventing counterfeiting, while still using strong encryption to ensure privacy,” Zooko Wilcox, CEO at Electric Coin Company, the entity behind Zcash, said in a statement.

“I recruited people who I knew could be trusted to act with integrity, and for that purpose, I reached out to Edward Snowden to be one of the six members of the original Ceremony,” he said. The team can finally “let go of the last secret from the original Ceremony, the identity of John Dobbertin.”

Snowden confirms his role in the process, saying in the video the “reason that I did that was I saw it being worked on by a number of trusted academic cryptographers, and I thought it was a very interesting project”.

Dobbertin??

Snowman has been quiet since...

twitter.com...

Meanwhile...

NSA re-awards $10B cloud computing contract to AWS

Code-named WildandStormy, the contract was initially awarded to AWS in August. Because the deal concerns national security, the full details are not known but it’s believed to be part of the NSA’s attempt to modernize its primary classified data repository. The repository itself is thought to be a data fusion environment into which the agency aggregates much of the intelligence information it collects.

The stumbling block to AWS being awarded the contract came in October when the Government Accountability Office called on the NSA to reevaluate the proposals submitted by AWS and Microsoft Corp. after Microsoft challenged the awarding of the contract to AWS. The GAO said at the time that it “found certain aspects of the agency’s evaluation to be unreasonable and, in light thereof, recommended that NSA reevaluate the proposals consistent with the decision and make a new source selection determination.”

In December, it was revealed that the GAO had ruled that the NSA improperly assessed technical proposals from Microsoft “in a way that was inconsistent with the terms of the solicitation.” The GAO also recommended that the NSA reevaluate the proposal and potentially make a new source selection.

The NSA did reevaluate the proposals and decided to re-award the contract to AWS anyway.

And AWS is also bidding on DoD Joint Warfighting Cloud Capability program...

JWCC replaced an earlier DOD cloud procurement initiative known as the JEDI, or Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure. JEDI would have been worth up to $10 billion over 10 years. It was scrapped this past July in favor of the current JWCC program.
DOD invites Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Oracle to bid for JWCC cloud program

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
There is a big white molar on the Schumann Resonances graph at the moment.

Click me!

P

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"Closing off tunnels in DC..."

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Hi ATS Fam!

Just wanted to introduce myself properly before asking the question that led me to finally make an account after close to a decade of lurking here, first prompted by a series of intuitive questions that led me to this very site. I don't remember if it was the Mandela Effect or another curious anomaly I've noticed personally that brought me to you, but I must say this site, and specifically this thread over the last few years especially, have been extremely impactful in both my level of information and preserving my sanity through the roughest Fourth Turning we are told does not exist, and if it does it's for our own good!

The collection of minds, the quality and synthesis of content, and the fair (and sometimes rigorous) discussions are what make this forum one of the best collators in the English-forward world of the highest calibur. Really, I know I can always come to this site when something pops up I have an itch to know more about, and the constant stream of gold star memes is endlessly satisfying and useful fodder in the Infowar!

I have too many times resisted finally joining but my current dilemma has got the best of the situation, so here I am posting my question. If this is not the correct forum or mods feel this is too off topic I will appreciate the redirect to the proper thread, but I swear I saw the video I remember here in this Q thread as it's become my daily go to and quite frankly the only one I really follow anymore unless I'm bored....

I have a distinct memory of seeing a video of what looked to be what I assume was a Zoom call between school administrators. I seem to recall one who was also a parent and middle age blond white man speaking about his concern and stress of what to do about kids identifying as furries and how to preserve their rights but struggling with their demands for litter boxes in the restrooms. A friend today posted about how this is a right wing farce, a hoax they have 'fallen for' and I foolheartedly jumped into the fray speaking my eyewitness account after being derided that this was just the hysterical delusions of gullible Karens, and now I can't find that video clip ANYWHERE!

Of course nothing through Google or YT but not even Rumble or Qwant show reference to it and it's driving me crazy! I know it's a stretch but I'm hoping to preserve what's left of my reputation with my feeble SM following that remain after this last year of honestly posting about Ivermectin, the statistics on vx dangers and how 45 was the first prez in DECADES to not start a new war...

Anyway, if there's anyone here who remembers the video of what I'm talking about and can help me find it, I would be incredibly grateful! I was shocked but not surprised by all the pages and pages of endless articles debunking this very story and it's to the point of overkill...

Ministry of Truth indeed!

Someone needs to invent an archival internet irl inscribing machine, something akin to the laser etched wooden balls in Minority Report, a permanent 3D record that can't be aetherically altered.

Elon, if you're lurking, DM me!

edit on 30-4-2022 by Menesses because: Because d's are not f's

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Interesting site.

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join