It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Interesting find on telegram:

Elon Musk bought twitter for $44bn, 4 years, 4 months and 4 days after tweeting "How much does Twitter cost?"
edit on 1-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok. That's pretty cool.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

D-Day?

Do people still relate that date to a long ago event? Heh.

Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thank you so much, Rel! As a fellow Aquarian who also enjoys Limoncello and have been known to venture over to your storied Isle, maybe one day I could join you and Angel for une tasse... ou deux!

Pertaining to #covfefe (from the same site):

"CoVFeFe is already used in TELECOMMUNICATIONS DEVICES, and also in Directed ENERGY WEAPONS and other MILITARY DEVICES that use electromagnetic radiation. TO REDUCE THE HARM AND PROMOTES HIGHER ENERGY USAGE: (IE; 5G)....

....So what is CoVFeFe, and what is the connection? Cobalt (Co-49%) – Iron (Fe-49%)–Vanadium (V-2%) together makes a soft magnetic alloy with the highest flux density of any strip core alloy, making it ideal for use in tape cores and magnetic cores in many innovative technologies.

The magnets clean up the impurities from 5G working on an ionic level. This keeps oxygen from being depleted, making harmless, the high radio frequency radio waves (mmWave).

Other linear formula names for this compound are: FeCoV, CoVFe, CoVFeFe, VCoFe, FeVCo, etc. CovFeFe is to protect us from 5G: Sort of like how ORGONITE works. "

redpilldoctor.wordpress.com...source

Interesting to me the writer brings up orgonite. I know it's been widely derailed as snake oil but I personally know it's a simple formula anyone can make at home and again find it curious such an effort went out to discredit any traction.

By the way, anyone know the story behind this song by Kate Bush? It's a wonderful tale involving Wilhelm Reich and his development of the orgone field understanding, and subsequent kidnapping/imprisonment by the govt and destruction of research. More than an echo of Tesla but less famous.

Cloudbusting by Kate Bush

The story behind Donald Sutherland's involvement in this is an additional fascinating story: Kate says they had their hearts set on him playing Reich in the music video and we're having a terrible time getting his visa paperwork to be processed in time before his tight schedule had him leaving the UK to work on his next film. Finally time was running out and he was so invested in the materials message that he insisted he would do it for free so that the project could be produced.
...On the last day in the last hours of sunlight they had waited all day for the very important rain shot to be possible, and like a miracle the sky cracked open and poured down on the ending shots while he is driving away in the car, being taken away forever.
edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: Source etc

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Isn't he one hell of a troll...

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

I'm gutted Assange is still locked up and Trump didn't have the inner circle pushing for his release.

I think he's being protected from 0'Biden at this time. It would be part of The Plan for him not to be released into the wild just yet.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Literally

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

The Clowns in America took their circus into the private sector in the 1960s

When you see their top down control everything starts to make sense.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Menesses

Cheers for the value add details!

Welcome over for Limoncello when the dust settles!

Venue already provisionally chosen: Montpellier Wine Bar Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. (link)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Then why four years of imprisonment during Trump's time? Even if it was political fear that stopped him from releasing JA during his term he could have easily pardoned him before leaving office.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The original video, where the part I posted came from, was from Dec. 21, 2021. So it could have been before what you saw.

Also, it seems like you are saying Cassady Campbell wasn't the guy you remember, correct?

The first thing I noticed is that a search on his channels don't show any hits in regards to school or fur and if it was, he was trolling.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers for the value add details!

Welcome over for Limoncello when the dust settles!

Venue already provisionally chosen: Montpellier Wine Bar Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. (link)

Oh! I'm so honored! Do you know, I love Montpellier? I spent a wonderful month there in October over a decade ago, will be so delighted to remit this tale during our petit soirée at it's namesake.

Btw did you click on the source link? It has an interesting theory on nanotube virus delivery involving the NIH and other shadowy letters. I'm curious on the science's realism but nanotech is by far a whole new battlefield.

Rainbows!
🌈 🌈 🌈

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I actually said it could very well be him, he looks similar to what I remember the man looking like. But like you, I can't find it ANYWHERE! Perhaps it could have been informed by the hoax video earlier from December like you said, but then why be taken down? Why not use it for ridiculing the 'gullible right'?
Ya know?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Great find by Colleen on telegram

Ready for this one, Whip?

Hitler’s Last Hours Revealed.

Hitler committed suicide on APRIL 30TH, 1945
SUICIDE WEEKEND

BOOM 💥

www.rt.com...

So we are in SUICIDE WEEKEND?

SUICIDE WEEKEND in the post map

Particularly of interest is #1933 (the year Hitler became Chancellor!!!)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 2a2c4f No.2743167 📁
Aug 26 2018 10:46:38 (EST)
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

Timestamp encodes April 30th = YESTERDAY!!!

Recallling DONE in 30:

Working back from April 30th, 2022 for 30 months we get 11/1/2019
Date difference calculator

November 1st was All Saints Day...
...also known as All Hallows' Day

This ties back to some of the 37 Mr Pool posts I decoded here:

I said "He allowed" brought HALLLOWED to mind!

I said "Harry Patch" was a misspelling of Harry Potter.

Pulling the two together: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

edit on 1-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Didn't have time to click the link yet, been a long night and time for some zeds!

Went with wing woman to a 60th flower power party and she ended up going to A&E after too much cider, sambucca and tequila and bumping her head. I might have contributed by making her dizzy dancing rock 'n' roll!

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

It's May 1st, I wonder what disappointments, and ??? appointments we will see come in the next set of weeks.

I few days ago it was shown that a new type of 13 month Calander was suppose to have come into use during that last reset (ie the New Deal theft). If we had used that Calander, then what day is it?

This covfefe issue had come up before. I thought it was Arabic or Aramaic for something. Something along the lines of C ov fe fe being individual letters or symbols that resembled those letters. I'll try and figure out what I'm talking about in the morning, but I'm pretty sure this was something that came up before.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Speaker NANCY PELOSI went to Kyiv Ukraine and received a medal from President Zelenskyy yesterday. Presentation occurs at the 1min50sec mark of video.

I can't understand the language. Does anyone know what Pelosi did to earn that prestigious award?

She certainly doesn't deserve one here in the United States.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah I was just going to say.

U.S. Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi has met with Ukraine’s president during a visit to the country’s embattled capital, Kyiv.

Pelosi, second in line to the presidency after the vice president, is the highest-ranking American leader to visit Ukraine since the start of the war, and her visit marks a major show of continuing support for the country’s struggle against Russia.

WOW, that place must be very dangerous is the friggen Speaker of the House can go visit. This whole thing going on is very crappos. At this point I'm willing to bet that the people behind this and taking orders from certain groups in DC (or should I say up state New York). This is very suspect.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nancy will probably dodge 17 bullets and deflect several rockets as she is whisked to safety by the skin of her false teeth.

There is more to this than meets the eye but we won't know until the movie ends.

P

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

This covfefe issue had come up before. I thought it was Arabic or Aramaic for something. Something along the lines of C ov fe fe being individual letters or symbols that resembled those letters. I'll try and figure out what I'm talking about in the morning, but I'm pretty sure this was something that came up before.

Yes I'm quoting myself.

I'm poking a sleeping pillow at this point, but I was thinking that could Covfefe be something else? Covf could be pronounced Kahf

Kahf wallet is a professional multi-chain wallet. The team's professional experience in blockchain, especially in the security aspect, will be the tool to create one of the safest Multi-chain crypto wallet. Digital Currency users around the world will experience a user-friendly kind of wallet. Kahf Wallet is a convenient, safe, and reliable digital currency wallet that renders exemplary asset management.

Kahf Wallet user's private key will be on the user's hand and is not on Kahf Wallet's control.

As a user-friendly wallet, the user can modify the wallet's settings, e.g., wallet's name, hide the assets, and anything convenient. Kahf Wallet is designed to be a competent easy to use wallet.

The home page provides a detailed synopsis of the wallet's transaction that shows a quick transfer with a receipt after the successful execution. Kahf currently supports asset management in four Blockchains(Qitmeer, BTC, ETH, and TRX).

Could it have been more of a signal hint for those in the know rather than a word salad like people think?
edit on 1-5-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Then I misunderstood.

The link therainmaker posted earlier has a lot of videos of him doing this kind of thing. I'm leaning to it not having been him because what you described doesn't seem to be any worse than what he still has up. He has vids posing as a trangender army general, a BLM activist demanding reparations, a prison inmate trolling a queer democrats zoom meeting and a bunch of other similar acts (he does describe himself as an actor and comedian) and they are still there.

Then again, only you know what you saw. If you say it may have been him then that answers your question. It was fake and maybe the topic was a bit much, but still fake.
edit on 1-5-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join