It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Menesses
True, but if what you saw was just another example of something like this, that came after, then it was probably deleted before anyone could have made a copy or shared it and not necessarily because there was any truth to it.

I've seen articles mentioning parents bringing up furries in school board meeting but usually they don't name people, so maybe one of those is your blond guy?

The thing is that it never gets past just being a rumor, which is what the vid you mentioned seems to be, someone asking for clarification. Where are the pics/vids of giant litter boxes in schools?

I don't think we can say with these things "it never gets past rumor". We can say we have lots of facts that get squashed by the lying asshats in the media and our Governments who have members operating for the Satanist Cabal.
At this point it is a foregone conclusion that Satanist Cabal is acting toward what they believe will be and end game of their choosing despite what they know. It is for a lot of things a change for the worse if they continue much longer even destruction of our food chain. It is for the better if we can come together and root them out, send them to jail to await a fair trail, and let the chips fall where they fall.

edit on 1-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's May 1st, I wonder what disappointments, and ??? appointments we will see come in the next set of weeks.

I few days ago it was shown that a new type of 13 month Calander was suppose to have come into use during that last reset (ie the New Deal theft). If we had used that Calander, then what day is it?

This covfefe issue had come up before. I thought it was Arabic or Aramaic for something. Something along the lines of C ov fe fe being individual letters or symbols that resembled those letters. I'll try and figure out what I'm talking about in the morning, but I'm pretty sure this was something that came up before.

I feel we should have been in a 13 month calendar all along with the moon being the time keeper on that.

Our noosphere experts have convinced me that this is just a fact. Makes sense too if the plan was to keep us all out of time with the natural flow of things. Disrupt the inner biorhythms of each human on purpose. Then, knowing what is occurring to their own bodies, they practice to avoid the negative affects. They stay in rhythm with the environmental changes because they are informed to things we aren't.

edit on 1-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

... but I was thinking that could Covfefe be something else?

I keep coming back to the same thing when I read that word.

Something that ends with "fight evil for ever" OR "for evil for ever".

"Chief Of Vampires For Evil For Ever" or "Catholics Of Vatican For Evil For Ever" perhaps? Something along those lines as a secret signature by "The Don".
edit on 1/5/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I said "He allowed" brought HALLLOWED to mind!

Also brings to mind "Healed Owl".

I said "Harry Patch" was a misspelling of Harry Potter.

Could also be a misspelling of "Hairy Patch". (risky area).

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Try searching anagrams with wordsmith.org... "He Allowed" came up with 446 possibilities. Granted, many are so odd as to be inapplicable, but more than a few may be of interest.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Didn't have time to click the link yet, been a long night and time for some zeds!

Went with wing woman to a 60th flower power party and she ended up going to A&E after too much cider, sambucca and tequila and bumping her head. I might have contributed by making her dizzy dancing rock 'n' roll!

Oh my, sounds like quite the combination! Hope she is feeling okay today.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's May 1st, I wonder what disappointments, and ??? appointments we will see come in the next set of weeks.

I few days ago it was shown that a new type of 13 month Calander was suppose to have come into use during that last reset (ie the New Deal theft). If we had used that Calander, then what day is it?

This covfefe issue had come up before. I thought it was Arabic or Aramaic for something. Something along the lines of C ov fe fe being individual letters or symbols that resembled those letters. I'll try and figure out what I'm talking about in the morning, but I'm pretty sure this was something that came up before.

I feel we should have been in a 13 month calendar all along with the moon being the time keeper on that.

Our noosphere experts have convinced me that this is just a fact. Makes sense too if the plan was to keep us all out of time with the natural flow of things. Disrupt the inner biorhythms of each human on purpose. Then, knowing what is occurring to their own bodies, they practice to avoid the negative affects. They stay in rhythm with the environmental changes because they are informed to things we aren't.

You make an interesting point about time and our natural biorhythms being artificially controlled and disrupted. Are you familiar with Jose Arguelles and his 13 moon calendar?
He researched the Mayan calendar and says we should be synced with this pulse because then time becomes 'Art' and right now we are living by a manufactured mechanical time wave meant to limit our development.

Also, covfefe: "I will stand up"?
site

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Also, Pumpkin Patch? Hallow-een?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Just read after replying to your post somewhere, and while doing so was thinking what if c meant and then went searching for a correlation with "D".
14 pages no connect but sometimer it's right under the nose.
506c

Rule 506(c) offerings are subject to “bad actor” disqualification provisions

Techy

Stocks?
Or

Circle back

Music

Odd

edit on 2022/5/1 by CrazyFox because: No tank

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menesses

Cheers for the value add details!

Welcome over for Limoncello when the dust settles!

Venue already provisionally chosen: Montpellier Wine Bar Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. (link)

Btw did you click on the source link? It has an interesting theory on nanotube virus delivery involving the NIH and other shadowy letters. I'm curious on the science's realism but nanotech is by far a whole new battlefield.

Rainbows!
🌈 🌈 🌈

Check this Nanotech post I tossed up 3 months ago. That's just skimming the nano surface.

MDPI source

Hungry?

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Smokin The latest McAfee post-
" April showers til your Flowers.
Bloom in June."

Biden became President January 20, 2021. June 2022 will be 17 months. Last night April 30th was the White House Correspondents Dinner and Biden attended. April til June. Proofs incoming?

I think this ties into Ku post #1584
January 20, 2017
June 20, 2018
Exactly 17 months.
Do you believe in coincidences?
God bless you all.
----
We told you proofs were going to be important very soon. New eyes.
Be ready.
5:5?
We thank you for your service.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
When will we have the MOAB?
Should we tell the good people watching the day and time?
Red Carpet Rollout?
Think logically.
The world is watching.

The White House Correspondent Dinner was last night Saturday April 30, 2022 from 7-11 P.M ET and aired on CNN, C-Span.
McAfee posts lots of V and W mix-ups. Perhaps that links to Videos Watch.

There was a Red Carpet Rollout. Stars were invited to attend. Some of the usual like Kim Kardashian but why would a child actor be invited? The child actor was Iain Armitage and he is only 13 years old.

His twitter is worth viewing.

deadline.com...>2022/04>white-house-correspo... White House Correspondents Dinner Red Carpet Photos Kim Kardashian & Pete
twitter.com...>IainLoveTheatre
Videos Watch: The 2022 White House Correspondents' Dinner you-tube Washington Post [Biden's speech]

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
I saw this ..
The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act (COVFEFE Act), House Bill H.R. 2884, was introduced in the United States House of Representatives on June 12, 2017, during the 115th United States Congress.The bill was intended to amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President of the United States.
Then something else showing co v fe fe from the periodic table of elements which changes ions to make the 5G waves harmless.
Both interesting!

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Big Pharma falling down. > Paxlovid.

The Wall Street Journal had an article yesterday detailing how Paxlovid failed the preventive use study. Pfizer throwing caution to the wind replied "Who cares. We are focused only on the early results to support the use of our Covid pill."

The Biden administration has now rolled out these tablets to the pharmacies but it seems the public is not keen on them.
Well, we will see about that.

Now the administration is planning to roll out test and treatment centers to 'educate' the public.
The States are fumbling the ball. They have only ordered 2/3's of what is available and only half of that has been used.
As of April 17th only 47,000 doses were ordered.

Seems we have a public trust issue.
--------
Back at the start of the Plandemic Pepper & Salt comic strip hit the nail on the head. There were two mice. One mouse asks the other "Have you had the jab yet?"
The other replies "No. I am waiting for the human trials to be over."

This is exactly what we have with Plaxovid. I just love the warnings...There is limited clinical data for Paxlovid.
What is Paxlovid? It is an investigational drug.

There are soooo many serious drug interactions, HIV links and damage to the liver. And if someone should have an accidental overdose , well there is no antidote.

www.axios.com>Politics + Policy
www.fda.gov>media>download PDF Factsheet for Healthcare Providers-US Food + Drug...
Go to the bottom hyper link www.pfizermedinfo.com Search Medical Information > Paxlovid EUA Factsheet.

#17 Patient Counceling fun facts.
www.wsj.com>articles>pfizers-covid-19-pill-f...

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
More Covfefe......

t.me...

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, 3 thoughts on Pelosi receiving a medal from Zelensky:

1) Was it a CHALLENGE COIN? See #4837 further down!

2) Recall I posted here about Nancy Pelosi's eulogy to Madeleine Albright in congress, on April 26th, where she said:

We'll be paying our respects to her in many things that are being planned already!

By meeting with a foreign ruler she is performing diplomacy and therefore performing a similar role to Madeleine Albright?

3) I think this Pelosi/Zelensky meeting is related to #4772

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 97a923 No.10787262 📁
Sep 25 2020 15:20:31 (EST)
Never bring an arrow [in a quiver] to a LOSBR missile fight.
Q

Timestamp encodes April 30th = date of Pelosi/Zelensky meet!
LOSBR missiles have been used in the Ukraine fight. Plenty videos on twitter and telegram showing them being used - one last night shows a missile entering the sunroof of a car of escaping military.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 62d606 No.10989210 📁
Oct 8 2020 20:29:22 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 010213 No.10989031 📁
Oct 8 2020 20:24:10 (EST)
CovidArrow.png

>>10988977

>>10989031
Did you notice the missile within the drop re: 25th amendment?
Q

a) "25th amendment" might be read as May 2nd amendment = tomorrow,
b) An Arrow is also a POINTER, so Pelosi taking a Covid arrow to Ukraine points to Ukraine as source of Covid?

Text at bottom of picture quotes Pelosi:

...we have a big challenge in our country

...and she gets a (CHALLENGE COIN) medal from Zelensky?

ETA - According to this tweet, Adam Schiff went with Pelosi on the Ukraine trip! Was she trying to protect her son's business interests?

edit on 1-5-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Special Asset Malcom Nance and his team of fighters

twitter.com...

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
a reply to: nerbot
I saw this ..
The Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act (COVFEFE Act), House Bill H.R. 2884, was introduced in the United States House of Representatives on June 12, 2017, during the 115th United States Congress.The bill was intended to amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President of the United States.
Then something else showing co v fe fe from the periodic table of elements which changes ions to make the 5G waves harmless.
Both interesting!

COVFEFE Act: this seems like it could be the smoking gun?

edit on 5/1/2022 by Menesses because: Don't want to confuse Smoking Gun with my reference

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join