It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 216
<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Interesting. But for me, too "un-Q" to be Q.

I suspect they'll have some difficulty selling themselves as Q to anons. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Cheers

Doesn't speak Q to me either. I rarely get to peruse much these days, but when Q started it read AI to me or a non-native English speaker for some reason. I'm sure all this has been discussed and I'm sure I'm wrong heh.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
WATCH THE WATER

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
17 & 93

Considering he could have posted at anytime prior to today, I'd say this date has meaning. I'll let Rel examine the relationship to the deleted, though there is a 6&3 between them.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Pretty sinister scam hosted out of Germany. Bottom line, Mr. Pool Telegram is bogus.

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: Caled
LOL. 6 minutes of a fake voice every few minutes saying this:

"Every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

Everything I predicted so far has become true, so you better believe this. The ones who are skeptical will suffer.

Fortune favors the bold!

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a Gold Card for each member of the family because it will be sold out very quickly."

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
Mr Pool live stream 6pm CST today....

t.me...

I can't afford it! We had to fill the Explorer up today to go to the doctor's office. Boy that hurt! Thank you Joe Biden...
Let's Go Brandon!

Mr Pool just showed up on Truth Social… no consensus there if it is real or not.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
TRUMP JUST POSTED ON TRUTH SOCIAL

"I’M BACK! #COVFEFE,"

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Well that's interesting.

As an author, speaker, and co-founder and president of the Foundation for Conscious Evolution, Hubbard posited that humanity was on the threshold of a quantum leap if newly emergent scientific, social, and spiritual capacities were integrated to address global crises.

She was the author of seven books on social and planetary evolution. In conjunction with the Shift Network, she co-produced the worldwide "Birth 2012" multimedia event.

She was the subject of a biography by author Neale Donald Walsch, The Mother of Invention: The Legacy of Barbara Marx Hubbard and the Future of "YOU". Deepak Chopra called her "the voice for conscious evolution".

Hubbard was an American modern-day female futurist, carrying her ideas across the millennia. Throughout her life, she had questioned what would make life easier as well as make people happy. For Hubbard, she did not like the molds that were expected out of herself as well as others, and in the 1970s she started speaking at futurist conferences about her findings. Those aided in her interest to the movement and resulted in her attending, speaking at, and creating conferences. With that, she dedicated her life to sharing the potential today's modern world has in achieving a better society and came up with the idea of "birthing" humanity. In 1998, she had written and published a successful book titled “Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential". which was about her futurist ideas in making a better society as well as focusing on what the conscious mind can do if it is aware of its power. Hubbard went as far as creating her own organization called the Committee for the Future and later created others such as Women of Vision in Action, The Alliance for the Advancement of Conscious Evolution as well as 7 others. Hubbard helped set modern futurism into momentum and took measures to make sure the ideas continued beyond her.

Her name was placed in nomination for the vice-presidency of the United States on the Democratic ticket in 1984, and at which convention she gave a speech upon being nominated. She was the first woman to be nominated for the Vice Presidency of the United States on the Democratic ticket. She also co-chaired a number of Soviet-American Citizen Summits, introducing a new concept called "SYNCON" to foster synergistic convergence with opposing groups. In addition, she co-founded the World Future Society, and the Association for Global New Thought.

What is it with "Hubbard"s and wanting to control human consciousness?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
17 & 93

Considering he could have posted at anytime prior to today, I'd say this date has meaning. I'll let Rel examine the relationship to the deleted, though there is a 6&3 between them.

May 31, 1793 – French Revolution: Regular troops under François Hanriot demand that the Girondins be expelled from the National Convention. Growing discontent allowed the clubs to mobilise against the Girondins. Backed by the Commune and elements of the National Guard, on 31 May they attempted to seize power in a coup.

Maximilien Robespierre "the Incorruptible" and the deist Cult of the Supreme Being was and is quite the historical controversial character to this day.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Imagine that vaccine sales brought in $42.63 billion....

That's enough to buy......Twitter.
edit on 28/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hear me out, before you scoff. There are only two possibilities on the Nina Jankowicz hiring. Team Joe has been installed by Source itself to destroy Team Joe in every conceivable way. The Creator, not without a sense of humor, created the Ministry Of Truth Nina J, as an homage if you will to the two great social commentary works: 1984 and Idiocracy.

Or. Team Joe is left with the Dollar Store choices of candidates for positions, and, since there is a total supply chain issue, the store is left with two pair of unisex tube socks with Kam's face and Nina J... They considered the socks.

Those are the only options. With that said, I give you this...

Clip

Now, for all of you who scoffed. Take a gander at this: Gematria nina jankowicz 2203, 900, 15, or 223 and 9 and 6

In fairness and truth, I wrote the above BEFORE, yes, BEFORE, I checked the gematria. That said, there are some curious entries.

"Tis the name that speaks the truth"
"believe factual data"

And
"Trump Train"
"Queen Elizabeth"

edit on 28-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

When she had her name placed in nomination for Vice President in 1984... the Chair of the DNC at that time was Nancy Pelosi.

Hubbard was a founding member of The World Future Society in 1966...

The World Future Society was founded in 1966 by Edward Cornish, with the purpose of gathering together brilliant minds to tackle the current challenges affecting the world.

Prominent members and contributors have included Ray Kurzweil, Peter Drucker, Carl Sagan, Arthur C. Clarke, Gene Roddenberry, and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Peter Drucker was the person who devised the management system for Mega Churches...

Peter Drucker: Father of the Communitarian Church Growth Movement

At least three of her books were funded by her benefactor, the late Laurance S. Rockefeller, through his Fund for the Enhancement of the Human Spirit. She thanks Rockefeller in her books for his generous support over the years. And she specifically thanks him for his “intuition about the ‘Christ of the 21st Century.’”

Source: Barbara Marx Hubbard: Her New Age Christ’s Selection Process [PDF]

Rockefeller, Prometheus, that famous Laurance Rockefeller UFO briefing document.

www.worldfuture.org...

Aleister Crowley to Grady McMurtry:

It is not good talking about Frater 210 (Jack Parsons) coming over. He has got under the influence of a person whom I believe to be an ordinary Con Man (L Ron Hubbard founder of Scientology); at any rate he is acting quite insanely, and as far as I can see, both deceitfully and dishonourably. I am still waiting to hear whether the adverb “dishonestly” should not be added to this list. In any case he would not come, because, — O curse these people who have no ideas of their own and can do nothing but pick up my ideas and try to put them into operation without in the least understanding them or knowing how to bring them to success! — apparently he, or Ron or somebody, is producing a Moon Child. I get fairly frantic when I contemplate the idiocy of these goats. (I apologise to goats.) ... Yours ever,
666 [written]

Full letter: The Grady McMurty Project

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: crankyoldman
17 & 93

May 31, 1793 – French Revolution: Regular troops under François Hanriot demand that the Girondins be expelled from the National Convention. Growing discontent allowed the clubs to mobilise against the Girondins. Backed by the Commune and elements of the National Guard, on 31 May they attempted to seize power in a coup.

Maximilien Robespierre "the Incorruptible" and the deist Cult of the Supreme Being was and is quite the historical controversial character to this day.

GTFO.

Seriously. GTFO.

French Election +1 month?

We've gone round and round on France's importance in the process.

How many who were in that perp walk are now gone?

Only Vlad and DJT didn't walk.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Drop is interesting but doesn't "sound" like Q.

Cheers

I agree.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Vid clip of Ritter's opinion in thread. FYI, the Substack is paid article only.

Actually, Biden chastising UN Weapons Inspector Ritter was in 1998.

Hard to believe we're now dealing with this same but not same demented nut case.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - April 28th

KU V22.53 280422 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

Notes
1) All usual tweet accounts updated and @ILoveTrumpo added to POTUS45 Tweets tab,
2) I added a tab of Elon Musk Tweets but it only goes back to April 14th (200 tweets).

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Also in 1971, the UK moved to DECIMALISED CURRENCY... link

Prior to 1971, there were 12 pennies to the shilling and 20 shillings to the pound. There were guineas, half crowns, threepenny bits, sixpences and florins. This old system of currency, known as pounds, shillings and pence or lsd, dated back to Roman times when a pound of silver was divided into 240 pence, or denarius, which is where the ‘d’ in ‘lsd’ comes from. (lsd: librum, solidus, denarius).

To prepare the nation for the changeover in currency systems, the Decimal Currency Board (DCB) was set up, running a public information campaign in the two years prior to the switchover on Monday 15 February 1971, also known as Decimal Day. Three years before changeover, new 5p and 10p coins were introduced; these were the same size and worth the same amount as the one and two shilling coins. In 1969 a new 50p coin was introduced to replace the old 10 bob (shilling) note.

The banks were closed for four days before changeover to prepare. Currency converters were available for everyone, and prices in the shops were shown in both currencies. This went some way to alleviate the feeling many people had, that shopkeepers might use the conversion from old money to new to increase prices!

Compare those switchover timelines to those being bandied around for the switchover to the Quantum Financial System.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Soz cranky, not had much time to delve into the COVFEFE date difference on the DJT posts you highlight but... this shone out to me:

4 years, 10 months, 28 days = 4, 10, 20 + 8 = DJT + Anons (8chan/8kun)

ETA - It gets more complicated! DJT posted 3 tweets as @IlSharko, replying to other accounts with COVFEFE in!

The dates/times are no accident:

1405695846805610498, Jun 17 2021 20:16:21, contains 17 and 23

@BubbleCovfefe LOVE IT!!!

Jun 17 = 6 + 17 = 23

1407742169146929155, Jun 23 2021 11:47:42

@BubbleCovfefe 3D CHESS!!!

Jun 23 = 23 - 6 = 17 (Mirror)
11:47:42 sums to 100 = 10 squared

1410645100015898624, Jul 01 2021 12:02:55, 17 Mirror

@CovfefeLover3 TRUTH

All 3 tweets happen over a 2 week period = 14 days but the linkage is 6 + 8 days = 68
Copmpare to your date difference calc where:
4, 10, 28 = 4x10+28 = 68
58 months, 28 days = 58+28 = 86

Time for zeds... and long weekend ahead!

edit on 29-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Maybe something maybe nothing...

Tonight info
- Avatar 2 the film was subjected to 8 delays... Avatar 2 titled Avatar: The Way of Water
release date 16 Dec 2022 & playing before "Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness"

- Avatar 3 titled Sequel of Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) 15th Anniversary of Avatar
release date 20 Dec 2024

- Avatar 4 titled Avatar: The Tulkun Rider release date 18 Dec 2026 (USA)
- Avatar 5 release date 22 Dec 2028 (USA)

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
TRUMP JUST POSTED ON TRUTH SOCIAL

"I’M BACK! #COVFEFE,"

No I-Phone = No Truth Social membership, or even viewing posts on the web?

Re: truthsocial.com...

Darndest thing I ever saw.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It also matches with: Donald Trump Is A Proven Human Trafficker.

I don't believe that.

Gematria is crap.

I don't get why anyone uses it unless it is to cherry pick some matches to feed their preconceived biases.

edit on 29-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 213  214  215    217  218  219 >>

join