It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: aimlessly

C before D reference maybe?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
That was my thought. Actually, my heart fluttered a bit when I saw it, lol. Being from John Solomon gives it an air of realism to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I believe that image was from 2020. Another reason why Biden didn't legitimately win Pennsylvania.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: aimlessly
I found a tweet from John Solomon I think is important to add here, but I can't figure out how to upload a photo, so here is the link.

twitter.com...

Clinton.
It's time.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: aimlessly
I found a tweet from John Solomon I think is important to add here, but I can't figure out how to upload a photo, so here is the link.

twitter.com...

Probably related to: twitter.com... he sent out a couple hours later?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I truly hope. I have followed this from the very beginning. Been thru all the ups, downs, and sideways. Called crazy by friends and family. I'm ready to see this be finished.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: aimlessly

Called crazy by friends and family. 

Thank them. Smart, intelligent, genius then crazy.
Once you accept this it will be considered a badge of honor.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
-No Cross
-No Crown
Admiral Penn

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: therainmaker

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
4 new Mr Pool posts, starting here

#1 has 2 RED Lights behind 3 fully masked special forces.

#2 has 2 Red armbands on 2 shanghai(?) police. Possibly total 6x Red in picture!

#3 has 1 fully n black/masked/goggled officer (DS? Mil? Police? unknown)

#4 says:

hands up
on black background

Seems to point to CONUS COMMS BLACKOUT? #4414

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 866b8a No.9473673 📁
Jun 4 2020 18:49:59 (EST)
EAM LOYALISTS:
RED1: POTUS twitter removal
RED2: Central communications blackout [continental US]
RED3: CLAS movement PELOSI or PENCE
RED4: Movement of MIL assets [10th Mountain_1st Marine_CPSD_Marine_QVIR] to central locations under guise of citizen riot control.
RED5: NAT MIL COM CEN
RED6: SEC OF DEF _instruct1
USSS
CASTLE_ROCK
Q

Ps Finally sorted got round being able to upload pictures! Yayyyyy

I’m not sure how to cut out only one photo, but in reference to the protective mask photo:

It’s either computer-generated, or shows someone modeling a costume.

I can point about about 20 things wrong with the photo.

All of this begs the question...why show that photo? Who made it, and why?

Reverse image search on Google shows an exact match on Unsplash
"The internet’s source of freely-usable images."
So apparently it is just a stock image.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Thank you. That part doesn't bother me nearly as much as what has been happening in our country. Although, I have felt a shift lately, even before the Twitter/Elon development. The tide has turned.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
2 Epstein's?

twitter

Claims made by a supposed former slave now author.
Am I being duped?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Funny how one can find racism everywhere when they put on the racism glasses.

So I don't think the full Twit deal is complete, yet the banned are returning like the undead. The shadowbanned suddenly have 10's of thousands of followers overnight, and the vibe seems to have changed. It begs the Q-uestion, what forced the "never Musk" Twitter Brigade to "flip the switch" this fast??? Or did they just find out that they were in charge of nothing, as they just pushed buttons that went nowhere.

Musk tweeted Truth Social does not exist without the twitter censorship, how much of Truth Social was the counter counter play on the Twit Regime, and by default the hidden control mechanisms?

This is fascinating, very interested to see how this Twit cog fits into the Reset.

Speaking of Reset,,,, again. I thought a graphic might help. The Reset has been in play for some time, each "event" was designed to take out a group, rearrange the pieces, consolidate power/property, install someone or something etc. All over time so no one noticed. Each event carefully steered the pewblick. This was/is all US Centric, which of course was by design, with China not Chyna set to take over as world leader about now - but that failed so the NWO is in chaos.

I think it is so interesting to view it from this POV. For me it makes perfect sense, and shows some serious thought and effort. To add to the fire here, consider the Klaus Blofeld's World Economic Forum was created in ..... January 1971
What else happened in 1971?
edit on 28-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
DURHAM
& DERP'A

Durham team raises possibility 'Tech Exec-1' in Sussmann case committed fraud

Durham prosecutor Andrew DeFilippis said during a Wednesday court hearing that the special counsel's team is still "looking closely" at Joffe. He insisted there continue to be “ongoing investigative matters” and said that “some criminal statutes are longer than five years.” Judge Christopher Cooper asked for an example, and the Durham prosecutor pointed to 18 U.S. Code 1031, which relates to major fraud against the U.S. government. DeFilippis specifically mentioned a DARPA contract.

edit on 4282022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That has to mean there is light at the end of this tunnel. At least in PA.

Take one down. Pass it around. 82 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

hopium is right that will translate to 1Trillion totaly legit democrat votes.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

So I don't think the full Twit deal is complete, yet the banned are returning like the undead. The shadowbanned suddenly have 10's of thousands of followers overnight, and the vibe seems to have changed. It begs the Q-uestion, what forced the "never Musk" Twitter Brigade to "flip the switch" this fast??? Or did they just find out that they were in charge of nothing, as they just pushed buttons that went nowhere.

Musk tweeted Truth Social does not exist without the twitter censorship, how much of Truth Social was the counter counter play on the Twit Regime, and by default the hidden control mechanisms?

This is fascinating, very interested to see how this Twit cog fits into the Reset.

Totally fascinating watching accounts state they were getting followers added by the tens of thousands.

Also, I noticed just this last week that I am no longer in my facebook bubble of five other likeminded individuals and am seeing posts from further reaching family and friends. I haven't tried to see if they will see any of my posts yet as still feeling shunned by them so not much to say really. Time for me to let that go. What a hell of a couple years this has been.

As well, my friend was listening to CBC radio and said that one program had people calling with complaints about the way the pandemic was handled, including loved ones dying isolated, the economics etc. Most callers were angry. This is in radical contrast to the way they censored all shows for a few years and rudely cut off anyone who tried to air even the smallest grievances or anything off narrative.

Something definitely has changed.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Something's up.

Pope Francis is MIA.
I check goog daily about Pope Francis news and there is always plenty of it but today only one article by the Guardian...

"Be kind to your mother-in-law."

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Good analysis of the last photo, but it took me about one second to register that it's no more than a very cheap paintball mask.

This then provides a heirachy along with the 3 2 1 countdown that I mentioned.

Military. x3
Police. x2
Public. x1

Even the first pic of the three soldiers seems staged with toy gear perhaps.

All a distraction agenda imo for not-quite-smart-enough minds.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Looking at the first picture of the three armed soldiers...this takes me back to the Pool post where the hand brought out one needle onto the table, then a second and then a third.
Each armed soldier is holding a jab and the third jab has two warning lights. One on each side. The time stamp is 6:11.

Then the next picture that Rel pointed out with the police and two red arm bands with the third police officer just out of the line of sight. Yellow warning lights are to the right above. Again maybe a warning about the third jab. Note #45 on fire.

An artistic interpretation of the fully armed gas mask picture could be tied to Ku post
#4429, 427, 2904
The Armor of God.
We need to put on the full armor of God because we are now in the home stretch..

The hands up...They give up. Not us, Ever.
Time stamp 107 on fire!

Just speculating here but maybe once someone takes the third jab the health consequences may be irreversible. I really hope that's not the case.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You might have missed the important picture. The profile picture of the black moon eclipse that will take place at night over Antarctica on April 30, 2022. And if you watch the show Russian Doll, you might notice it looks like the "Black Gumball."

people.com...

originally posted by: nerbot

Good analysis of the last photo, but it took me about one second to register that it's no more than a very cheap paintball mask.

This then provides a heirachy along with the 3 2 1 countdown that I mentioned.

Military. x3
Police. x2
Public. x1

Even the first pic of the three soldiers seems staged with toy gear perhaps.

All a distraction agenda imo for not-quite-smart-enough minds.

edit on 4/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Pharma Wars.

I just took some time to look over Pfizer financials and forward looking expectations. The devil is in the details.

Imagine that vaccine sales brought in $42.63 billion which may seem impressive but what is under the hood?
Comirnaty, the mRNA jab brought in 86% of that number. Just imagine what will happen if the EUA is revoked.

Meanwhile Fauci has reversed his position and now apparently we are back into the plandemic.

Fun Facts:
-For 2022 analysists expect Pfizer earnings per share to be $7.17.
-They expect to make $98 to $102 billion in annual sales.
-Earnings skyrocketed 152%.
-Comirnaty generated $12.5 billion in sales.
-Pfizer tested Paxlovid in the unjabbed and it cut down hospitalizations by 89%.

One puzzler has been the odd age that Pfizer requested for the jab when first requesting EUA. All the other pharmaceutical companies requested from age 18 and up but Pfizer requested from 16 and up. What is the one number between 16 and 18?

www.investors.com>news>technology>pfizer

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join