It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Dan Scavino video tweet, Apr 26 2022 22:10:54

t.co...

Video entitled The American Home and 1:38min long (#138 = last Rothschild central banks post with Fed/IRS in)

Uplifting video with both innocent and guilty people watching POTUS45 clips - I count 72 viewers in all!

Finishes with the dubbing:

While looking at the exact same thing, there are 2 camps that are seeing 2 different things and I do believe that the people that are so entrenched in their negativity, they're led largely by emotion and they CAN'T LET GO! The KEY is to separate the psychological effects of Trump from the practical results of his actions - that's how you are guna make a JUDGEMENT value - this is a phenomenon!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Breaking911
@Breaking911
1h
JUST IN: Congresswoman Maxine Waters says she has tested positive for COVID:"I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and to have received two booster shots."

The idiots think we cant do math. 2 shots = 0 covid was the "Science" before we took the jab collectively. Now they are going how they are oh so glad they got the vax.
Well a Vaccine means you DONT GET the disease, not at all about how you might get it but it wont be bad. That is changing the definition in the middle of the lies to protect the liars and their lies.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Interesting catch by Classified Q on telegram, Apr 27 21:17:03

The time stamp difference between the tweet Elon made about Truth Social, and the tweet about how it should be called “Trumpet” is 17 mins.

Conversely, the first tweet Elon made after he acquired Twitter is 17 words long.

It always comes out to 17…Looks to me like the Elon is under the thumb!

How many coincidences until it’s mathematically impossible???

edit on 28-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

#3 has 1 fully n black/masked/goggled officer (DS? Mil? Police? unknown)

I’m not sure how to cut out only one photo, but in reference to the protective mask photo:

It’s either computer-generated, or shows someone modeling a costume.

I can point about about 20 things wrong with the photo.

I am a SME on both NBC protection and communication.

The most glaring discrepancies are in the same area of the person’s head:

Number one reason this photo is fake is that any kind of fabric hood as shown would be worn outside the mask, not underneath it. Nothing, including beard hair, can be between the edge of the mask surface and the skin. That seal must be maintained for the mask to provide protection. Whether a local volunteer fire department wearing Nomex hoods for training, or a military unit high in the mountains for cold weather FTX, no experienced person would make the mistake of having the fabric hood there. It would be worn outside of the mask and around the eye lenses and you would not be able to see the mask’s head suspension system.

With that detail alone, I can 100% guarantee that the photo does not show an actual, properly-trained person from any military or law enforcement unit anywhere in the world.

Number two, the forehead area of the mask would have sizing and other information. In the US, we would see the letters US and the size designated, such as L for Large. Some manufacturers and some nations put that information elsewhere, but generally that’s where at least the size is commonly found.

Moving along...

The mask appears to be a mixup of different eras of US and Canadian designs. The simple crimped-on lenses as shown were revised 30 years ago with the retirement of the M17 series and introduction of the M40. The lens crimp shown is a primitive design deemed too difficult to decontaminate and abandoned in the 1980s or so. The newer M40 revised crimp looks different.

The fact that the filter inlets are wrong, and the filter proportion is distorted to the size of the mask, make me wonder if the image is entire computer-generated.

Making this quick before I write a book!

The radio appears to be something small like an FRS or widely-sold business band UHF. It also appears to lack a speaker mic or earpiece. There are no radios that I’m aware of, in today’s law enforcement or military market, that could provide secure comms and have a visual profile like that.

The radio pouch itself is a far-obsolete design. Snap fasteners went the way of the dodo bird when Velcro and corded (HSGI Taco) retention became perfected.

All of this begs the question...why show that photo? Who made it, and why?

edit on 28-4-2022 by therainmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2022 by therainmaker because: Added a few more details

edit on Thu Apr 28 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: therainmaker

Cheers for the SME value add, therainmaker!

So, I wonder if the message from picture #3 is that the blackout will be fake?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Right. The "flu-shot" does a better job of preventing flu, and it's not called a vaccine. It's crazy how many aspects of society our dysfunctional CDC has touched. And Donald Trump is not speaking out like we are. That's a shame. (Just like his endorsement of Doc Oz.)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

A reputed federal informant and whistleblower who went missing after he was reported to have turned over a trove of secret files about Deutsche Bank was found dead at a Los Angeles school this week, a police official said Wednesday.

The body of Valentin Broeksmit, 46, was found Monday at Woodrow Wilson High School shortly before 7 a.m., Sgt. Rudy Perez of the Los Angeles School Police Department said in an email.

So, the real reason I bring this up is these parts of the story:

According to a 2019 profile in The New York Times, Broeksmit was a musician and the son of a Deutsche Bank executive who died by suicide in 2014.

After his father's death, Broeksmit gained access to his father's email account and found hundreds of files related to the bank, including board meeting minutes, financial plans, spreadsheets and password-protected presentations, the newspaper reported.

Could "Suicide Weekend" mean something other than people dying, could it mean that people that had committed "suicide" might have their real reasons for death exposed?

According to The Times, Broeksmit supplied the documents to journalists and others, including Fusion GPS, the research firm linked to an unverified dossier about Trump, and investigators with the FBI's New York office.

After a meeting with FBI agents in Los Angeles, the agency permitted Broeksmit to publicly identify himself as a cooperating witness in a federal criminal investigation, the paper reported.

Neither Fusion GPS nor the FBI immediately responded to requests for comment.

Hum, so the FBI AND Fusion GPS were supplied documents with this informant that was also allowed to go public about themselves? Yeah, I believe that.

This death might lead to exposures of other deaths listed as "Suicide" ultimately forcing the real killer to actually commit suicide. We'll see I guess, we'll see...

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
File under "Could be something... could be nothing!"

I wanted to look up gematria for PRESCIENT because both Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton used the word in their eulogies to Madeleine Albright!

Nancy actually referred people to HRC's eulogy just after using the word - so may be some comms in there for deep state.

Nancy went on to say that Albrght did Brezinski's eulogy. Pelosi did a Churchill "V" for victory to emphasise the 2! She was also wearing Redand White (England colors).

Here's Pelosi's 9:15 video tweet

We'll be paying our respects to her in many things that are being planned already!

edit on 28-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We'll be paying our respects to her in many things that are being planned already!

Just assume that AB died due to military Court matters, then the comment above would take on a tone of a very sinister threat.

P

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Heh, yeah, remember the M17A1. Forgot how many seconds we had to put it on. Bang metal on metal!

Cheers

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That has to mean there is light at the end of this tunnel. At least in PA.

Take one down. Pass it around. 82 bottles of hopium beer on the wall!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Heh, yeah, remember the M17A1. Forgot how many seconds we had to put it on. Bang metal on metal!

Cheers

It was how long could you hold your breath ? Not how many seconds we were given. Some of us can't hold their breathe as well as others. We in the MASH world practiced it and cautioned all you better hurry and you need to know how long you need and practice.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
They will come for the bake sale.
In ghost costumes.

edit to add
edit on 2022/4/28 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

3 soldiers

2 police

1 soldier

3, 2, 1, "Hands UP".
or
3, 2, 1, "AND PUSH" (anagram).

Also, note the three fingers held up by the left hand soldier in the first pic.

edit on 28/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Well, I think that "Tests positive for Covid" means they were arrested and will be out of the public for a while, and if they are found guilty and shot, they can say, "Died of Covid".
There were a lot who did test positive in the lawmaker's halls.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very interesting thread on 4chan about this.

Apparently someone with the user name “@just a kid who likes coffee” posted several comments on a Los Angeles news station’s YouTube channel claiming to be a kid at the high school.

A quick summary from me of what he mentioned:

He said that he got to school early that day and that the main entrance of the school was blocked off. Students were rerouted to enter in another part of the school, on his way in he saw police lights, news vans, an ambulance and a van from the LA county coroner. He walked to his first period class but was stopped by staff before he could enter that wing of the school. His friend and fellow classmate who was already there filled him in and said a body was found near 4 bridges that connect different wings of the school to each other. Initially his friend thought a homeless man killed himself by jumping to his death after wandering onto the campus. It wasn’t until later when a teacher gave away more info than they were supposed to…

This is where it gets interesting:

The police claim they don’t know how the body got there but that it was ruled a suicide. BUT some teachers apparently saw the body and it was very graphic and obviously not a suicide. The kid then claims to know that the body was dropped off there but for what purpose is anyone’s guess. Oh and last but not least, in between classes later that day that wing of the school was opened and students were freely walking over a crime scene and witnessed school personnel (not police) pressure washing bloodstains off the sidewalk where the body was found, this after police had picked up every piece of trash, pebble, and leaf in and around the body.
edit on 4/28/2022 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This must be the “suicide”:

www.nbcnews.com...

“Reputed federal informant, whistleblower found dead in L.A. after he's reported missing”

“According to The Times, Broeksmit supplied the documents to journalists and others, including Fusion GPS, the research firm linked to an unverified dossier about Trump, and investigators with the FBI's New York office.”

“Broeksmit was a central character in his 2020 book, "Dark Towers: Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump, and an Epic Trail of Destruction," and that news of his death was "terrible."”

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Guyfriday

Very interesting thread on 4chan about this.

Apparently someone with the user name “@just a kid who likes coffee” posted several comments on a Los Angeles news station’s YouTube channel claiming to be a kid at the high school.

edit on 4/28/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

321 is a count down
345 would be the count up (hands up)

321+345=666

ETA
Another way to look at it:

Take the calculator positions of numbers 1-9

123 and 321 is at the bottom
123+321=444

Inversion would be to use the 789 at the top
789+987=1776
edit on 28-4-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I found a tweet from John Solomon I think is important to add here, but I can't figure out how to upload a photo, so here is the link.

twitter.com...

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join