It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not a problem. You put me on track to find the information. Thank you sir.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There is an award of some kind out there waiting for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
A lot of trouble for a church that doesn't have a Wiki page or hardly any information easily available on the web.

en.wikipedia.org...

כנסיית אלכסנדר נבסקי

"One of the interesting churches to visit the Christian Quarter is the Church of Alexander Nevsky (Alexander Hospice), located just across from the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer. The church is open for visitation from 9am to 6pm daily and entry fee is NIS 5 per adult.

This is a Russian Orthodox Church constructed in 1859 which can be conveniently visited in 15-20 minutes time for those with busy sightseeing schedules.

We enjoyed the first room near the entrance where you can see portraits of Russian royal family members as well as other items of interest. There is a second church room which possesses an attractive iconostasis, wall paintings and cased items on display.

Perhaps of greater interest at the Alexander Nevsky Church site are the excavations which you can view. These include the discovered section of a Herodian city wall dating back to the second century as well as a section of a colonnade street and arch structure.

The city wall structure in particular is significant as it gives credibility to belief that the nearby Church of the Holy Sepulchre was built upon the grounds that were originally outside the city wall where it also believed Jesus was crucified.

In the end, we enjoyed the archaeological aspects most when thinking about our visit to the Alexander Nevsky Church. However, this was a neat place on both accounts and a place worth visiting if you are making church visits in the Christian Quarter."

"The other areas are interesting enough but the discovery of a section of the old wall and gate location, believed to be the Judgement Gate, is worth seeing. It gives credence to the crucifixion site at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. It is in the basement of the church"

"(Translated by Google) Alexander's courtyard and the Alexander Nevsky temple. Conditionally refers to the Russian Orthodox Church. Inside there is a portrait gallery of Russian monks visited the Holy Land and the Doomsday threshold, where, according to Russian Orthodoxy, stood the cross of Christ.

(Original)
Александровское подворье и храм Александра Невского. Относится условно к РПЦ. Внутри портретная галерея русских монахов посещаемых Святую землю и порог Судный врат, где по версии русского православия стоял крест Христа."

"(Translated by Google) A piece of Jerusalem land belonging to the Russian empire! A large room with rare icons where you can put candles for your health. At the entrance there are skirts who need them. A table with leaves and pens. Those who wish can write names for prayers. (For health or for peace) .If we go down the stairs, we will see a crucifix at the place where Jesus entered the city when he was led to the galgof. Nearby there is a part of the wall with a hole similar to the eye of a needle. They say that this is a specially made hole so that only one man.to If necessary, you could easily protect and easily get out of the city walls. At the top there is also an office with images of the royal family.

(Original)
Кусочек Иерусалимской земли принадлежащий российской империи!Большая комната с редкими иконами, где можно поставить свечи за здравие.При входе есть юбки, кому они нужны.Стол с листочками и ручками.Желающие могут написать имена для прочтения молитв.(Во здравие или за упокой).Если спуститься по ступенькам вниз,то мы увидим распятие на том месте,где Иисус вошёл в город когда его вели на галгофу.Рядом часть стены с отверстием похожим на ушко игли.Говорят,что это специально проделанное отвертсвие, чтобы там мог пролезть только один человек.Чтобы при необходимости можно было легко защитить и легко выбираться за стены города.На верху так же имеется кабинет с изображениями царской семьи."

"(Translated by Google) An important place for understanding the issue of Russia's involvement in the Land of Israel

(Original)
מקום חשוב להבנת נושא מעורבות רוסיה בארץ ישראל"

"(Translated by Google) Historic place. Orthodox church of St. Alexander Niewski in the place of the Court Gate through which Christ carried the Cross, in which the threshold of this gate and a fragment of the walls together with the biblical "needle eye" have survived.

(Original)
Historyczne miejsce. Cerkiew św.Aleksandra Niewskiego na miejscu Bramy Sądnej, przez którą Chrystus niósł Krzyż, w której to cerkwi zachował się próg tej bramy i fragment murów wraz z biblijnym "uchem igielnym"."

"https://www.google.com/maps/place/%D7%9B%D7%A0%D7%A1%D7%99%D7%99%D7%AA+%D7%90%D7%9C%D7%9B%D7%A1%D7%A0%D7%93%D7%A8+%D7%A0%D7%91%D7%A1%D7%A7%D7%99%E2%8 0%AD/@31.7781313,35.213123,14z/data=!4m9!1m2!2m1!1schurch+of+alexander+nevsky,+jerusalem!3m5!1s0x150329cf2f24f671:0x3588631bec7bbb39!8m2!3d31.7781313! 4d35.2306325!15sCiVjaHVyY2ggb2YgYWxleGFuZGVyIG5ldnNreSwgamVydXNhbGVtWiYiJGNodXJjaCBvZiBhbGV4YW5kZXIgbmV2c2t5IGplcnVzYWxlbZIBD29ydGhvZG94X2NodXJjaJoBJE NoZERTVWhOTUc5blMwVkpRMEZuU1VOQmRsOHpRalJCUlJBQg"

Check out that keystone.

www.google.com... %AD/@31.7781313,35.2306325,3a,75y/data=!3m7!1e2!3m5!1sAF1QipPZnihqUwHMZJXdl4O6MSTQz6TFMsu14AOE3lQ9!2e10!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2F AF1QipPZnihqUwHMZJXdl4O6MSTQz6TFMsu14AOE3lQ9%3Dw150-h150-k-no-p!7i1860!8i4032!4m11!1m2!2m1!1schurch+of+alexander+nevsky,+jerusalem!3m7!1s0x150329cf2f2 4f671:0x3588631bec7bbb39!8m2!3d31.7781313!4d35.2306325!9m1!1b1!15sCiVjaHVyY2ggb2YgYWxleGFuZGVyIG5ldnNreSwgamVydXNhbGVtWiYiJGNodXJjaCBvZiBhbGV4YW5kZXIg bmV2c2t5IGplcnVzYWxlbZIBD29ydGhvZG94X2NodXJjaJoBJENoZERTVWhOTUc5blMwVkpRMEZuU1VOQmRsOHpRalJCUlJBQg

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Then it was Israel

Putin demands Russia gain control of Jerusalem church as promised

Transferring the ownership of the land could cause diplomatic trouble for Israel at a time when its Western allies have been sanctioning Russia over its invasion of Ukraine. ---

The Alexander Courtyard, also known as the Alexander Nevsky Church and the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, is in the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem's Old City.

Former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised Putin that Russia could take over the landmark in 2020, as one of a series of gestures meant to help free Naama Issachar, an Israeli woman held in a Russian court on drug charges. Soon after, Israel's Land Registry Commissioner listed the Russian government as the owner of the church. ----

Is there enough popcorn ?

edit on 4/18/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And this keystone:

www.google.com... %AD/@31.7781313,35.2306325,3a,75y/data=!3m7!1e2!3m5!1sAF1QipP2aZiiuDf_8v-C3x2jNf77D-dhqv71MzLyZBM!2e10!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FA F1QipP2aZiiuDf_8v-C3x2jNf77D-dhqv71MzLyZBM%3Dw150-h150-k-no-p!7i2048!8i1365!4m11!1m2!2m1!1schurch+of+alexander+nevsky,+jerusalem!3m7!1s0x150329cf2f24f 671:0x3588631bec7bbb39!8m2!3d31.7781313!4d35.2306325!9m1!1b1!15sCiVjaHVyY2ggb2YgYWxleGFuZGVyIG5ldnNreSwgamVydXNhbGVtWiYiJGNodXJjaCBvZiBhbGV4YW5kZXIgbm V2c2t5IGplcnVzYWxlbZIBD29ydGhvZG94X2NodXJjaJoBJENoZERTVWhOTUc5blMwVkpRMEZuU1VOQmRsOHpRalJCUlJBQg

"The Judgement Gate at the Alexander Nevsky Church"

jerusalemexperience.com...

Here is a tough connection to make based on what is publicly available:

www.seetheholyland.net...

"Remnants of the emperor Constantine’s original 4th-century Holy Sepulchre church can be seen inside a Russian Orthodox church that is a next-door neighbour of the present Church of the Holy Sepulchre."

So technically it is part of the original Church of the Holy Sepulchre... or vice versa.

en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: Caled

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Gee, I guess Russia should just go take that church, then.

Situation is funny in a sour sort of way.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

kind of a long read but if one wants to know
Couple highlights
Avoided (Z)

Didn't this pop up recently?

Unrelated but still related

Is there an s,t,u,v,w,x,and y too. P? I remember R
T?
a reply to: MetalThunder
Need to find his hookup

The Israeli government argued that the Russian Federation is the successor of the Russian Imperial Government, which was registered as the owner during Ottoman rule.

edit on 2022/4/18 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Austin American-Statesman

He's very far from going broke.

Infowars Store Made $165 Million Over 3 Years

Alex Jones’s assets include 17 real estate properties, 7 Cars, 3 Luxury Yachts. Alex Jones’s Assets Portfolio also includes Cash Reserves of over $30 Million. Alex Jones also owns an investment portfolio of 15 stocks that is valued at $25 Million. A few of the stocks owned by Alex Jones are listed below.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Caled can you please throw up another book cover for me if you have a chance? This one is super important because you know... Gates.
Recovering from the 'White Screen of Death'. Things are just too weird. I thought it was supposed to be the black screen of death? I can't link, I can't put up images and now Il Donaldo twitter has been banished from twitter verse.

The book PREPARED by Dianne Tavenner. The jacket for the book just happens to have the image * Coronavirus in red no less, smack in the center.
The book, by amazing coincidence, was in the top 5 of his favorite books which he announced at bioweapon launch time December 10, 2019. He recommends we enjoy.

Crazy is as crazy does...From the horses mouth> "As the clock ticks closer to midnight on New Years Eve...Maybe next year will finally include INFINITE JEST.

I can believe this. Amazon price? $17.57.
Going through the comment section...Eva Wang "Have bought a Chinese version of "Prepared".< Makes perfect sense.

Just a little symbolism. Just a little. Not over the top or anything. The books on the table have the fireplace flames leaping over them and he is wearing a royalty purple colored sweater.

One of the many Gates related comms > books.google published Prepared on September 17, 2019.

Gematria for Prepared.
Get a grip [seriously I am trying] > Red Light, Coronela, Borg King, The Snake, Lucifer, eugenics, bad bunny and of course Black Sun. [He is always trying to dim the sun.]
John Lear, alien connection, Blue book, Alien UFO.
gold swoosh, buy the dip and just a little Pole Shift.
Evil Queen.
Fun fact: The next leap year is in 2024 which just happens to be when the next Presidential election will be held.
www.gatesnotes.com>holiday-books-2019
www.gematrinator.com>calculator

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
**OBAMA** and Gates have found one book that they both recommend and have on their lists. What are the odds? And in 2018 when they were finally educated about the Plandemic.

The book EDUCATED by Tara Westover.
Just a page turner about isolation from society, isolation from health systems and isolation from the education system and noooo until she was aged 17. Seems they knew what the game plan was.
Going out on a limb here West is Over in what is a name game.

There is a black seal with a design in white on the left upper corner of the jacket but I don't know what that symbolism means. It must mean something because they can't help themselves.

Gematria...Rel you will love this- The Pet Goat, heliophant.
btc death, whale coin, molton gold.
Alwaleed.
www.cnbc.com>2018/12/18>barak-obama-re...

edit on Mon Apr 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Bigger:

Bigger:

I like how the book is on top and the flames seem to be coming off it.

I'm really starting to think the Vril drone thing might be legit. Between his and the Queen's eye symmetry issues...

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
The book PREPARED by Dianne Tavenner. The jacket for the book just happens to have the image * Coronavirus in red no less, smack in the center.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
More of the Plandemic book news...
If 2018 has left us overwhelmed by the state of the world just wait...

What books were in Gates top 5 for 2019? Google results 17,800,000.
No symbolism here. Nope none at all. He is wearing a red sweater and holding the 5 books between his hands. Center spot BAD BLOOD by John Carreyrou.
It just happens to be a black book with a blood red title.

Crazy person says "The story is even crazier than I thought." And there is something in this list for everyone. Makes one wonder what is in the jabs that just might be in the blood.

Gematria? obama bush, diabolical, life hack, data leak, clonegate, death mask, degeneres, pedophile.

www.gatesnotes.com>holiday-books-2018

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Stalin as hero from THE UKRAINIAN WEEKLY JANUARY 4, 2009, No. 1; page 6 of PDF.

The Alexander Nevsky complex was labeled as a church, although it is more of an archaeological and relics exhibit.

Alexander Nevsky Church:

The Russian Church in Ein Kerem, Jerusalem:

Interior of the Church of Mary Magdalene. This Russian Orthodox church is located on the Mount of Olives, near the Garden of Gethsemane in East Jerusalem:

A stunning photo of the Zeppelin flying over the Russian church of the trinity in Jerusalem 1931.

How a piece of Tsarist Russia appeared in Jerusalem

Just a week before Nikita Khrushchev’s reign at the helm of affairs of the Soviet Union came to an end in 1964, he approved a decision to sell a 17-acre property in central Jerusalem that was owned by the Moscow Patriarchate for $3.5 million-worth of Jaffa oranges.

A miniscule Russian presence remained in the compound after the 1964 sale, with the Imperial Orthodox Palestine Society keeping an office there. In the Cold War era, Israeli intelligence viewed the society with a great deal of suspicion and media reports hinted that the members were actually KGB agents.

Russian Jewish immigrants to Israel also used to frequent the restaurants and bars in the area, which had nightclubs with names such as ‘Glasnost’ and a more recent ‘Putin’.

Similar to the Vatican it served as a Soviet/Russia intel collection agency.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

That reflection in fire place on the left side also looks like
someone (person) is about to walk through the fire...

Also look at his hands & finger position looks like some clue.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Thanks for helping me again. It is really frustrating. And then a white screen of death all day yesterday. What is the Vril drone? I have a few thoughts on this alien thing too.

I've been going through Gates book recommendations and looking at the jackets. Just look at The Army of None. See the square divided in half and the book 21 Lessons by Yuval Noah. [You vs AI] and the jacket has an eye which reminds me of Hunter Biden's eye with the anomaly.

I suppose we should be glad that these people are such narcissists and have to throw the symbolism around. At least that way we can hunt for the Easter eggs.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Round and Round We Go.

Where we will stop nobody knows

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
I noticed his finger positioning too. I wonder what he is signaling because it is so distorted that it has to mean something.
Also The purple is on top and it is dropping the Corona nuke on the blue and orange below.
Orange I imagine represents the Trump people and the blue the Dems. We are all in this together.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Everything you need to know.

vrillizards.webs.com...

And, in the hopefully unlikely event any of this is true, the single most important thing to remember is that Vril supposedly love music. It could save your life.

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Thanks for helping me again. It is really frustrating. And then a white screen of death all day yesterday. What is the Vril drone? I have a few thoughts on this alien thing too.

I've been going through Gates book recommendations and looking at the jackets. Just look at The Army of None. See the square divided in half and the book 21 Lessons by Yuval Noah. [You vs AI] and the jacket has an eye which reminds me of Hunter Biden's eye with the anomaly.

I suppose we should be glad that these people are such narcissists and have to throw the symbolism around. At least that way we can hunt for the Easter eggs.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Wandering over to **OBAMA's** favorite movies for 2018.
1. Annihilation. < Need I say more?
2. Apes by the Carters.[ We the apes protest!]
3. Bad Bad News.

The one that stands out to me is Parasite. What are parasites afraid of? Ivermectin. < Just saying. Something to think about.
Interesting that he did not include the two most popular movies which were Joker and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Books:
1. The Age of Surveillance.
2. Anarchy.
3. Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial.
4. Lost Children Archive.
5. Solitary.
For sports fans: A Different Way to Win. [as in cheating per chance?]

Interesting timing that he started these lists in December 2018.
www.cnbc.com>2018/12/28>barrack-obam-re...
edit on Mon Apr 18 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am going to read your link but how interesting about the music. I have been playing You tube songs full blast at night and even have loaded up on vinyls. Quite out of the ordinary for me. Resident Jr.'s friends are asking me to turn the sound down. Lol. Inversion full tilt.
Jr preprogramed my car radio to 107.5 and Alice. Ha. Fun times ahead.

Yesterday I had to run to the store to pick up a couple of things. There was a bit of a line. Not much really. Suddenly an assistant manager rushed out and opened aisle #17 and pulled my cart over. Nothing to see here. LOl.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well that was thought provoking. See my post just now about parasites and Ivermectin. If people who are ill with Coronavirus take Ivermectin it would/could kill the parasite who is in control of the host. No wonder they are terrified and doing everything possible to ban it.

Resident Lurker wanted to know what we were going to watch on tv. the other night. I told him "nostrils".
He is so sweet and just goes along. There were too many moments on tv when different people had their nostrils too visible and we thought that there was indeed some parasitic/host situation taking place. He can't believe he spent the evening that way. Lol.
Stephanie Meyer's book 'The Host' has always left me wondering. A book that is presented as sciene fiction is one way to introduce the concept to the public.
We need that Ivermectin asap.

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join