It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can't find the post that asked, but here's a review of when the missile barely missed Air Force One with President Trump aboard, returning from North Korea.

Q Post #2350: qalerts.app...

In hindsight, I believe Nancy Pelosi worked with General Milley to get this launch executed. They were probably like-minded anti-Trump long before she asked him to tell China that Trump's a nutjob who wanted to destroy China with Nukes, in December 2020. (Bit-ch was feeling guilty for conspiring with China to get Covid-19 on our shores quickly.)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I can't find the post that asked, but here's a review of when the missile barely missed Air Force One with President Trump aboard, returning from North Korea.

Memory is a funny thing.

When this happened Trump was flying to Singapore and was about 1 hour and half from the airport, so about 7.5k miles from where the "launch" took place. That doesn't even count as close in horseshoes or hand grenades.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Skunk Bay Weather Blog....
A little memory refresher is in order
Flashback

Crazy days... OH WELL

edit on 4172022 by MetalThunder because:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: Caled

I have - it's been off and on for a bit.

a reply to: CrazyFox

Regarding that picture of Hillary shaking hands with "JFK Jr." - there never seems to be a picture from the front other than the one where "JFK Jr.'s" face is not fully shown. While I can't find a full picture from the same angle showing the full face, I believe "JFK Jr." here is actually former Utah Rep Jason Chaffertz. Him and Hillary had a bit of a history, he wanted to go after her regarding the private email stuff and they have made snide comments about each other. Anyway, I have attached a few pictures that seem to show that handshake from a few other shots. Hopefully I do this right.

Here's the "shocked" picture:

Recognition picture?

Other angle showing Chaffertz:

I don't know, the coat and the angle look pretty much the same to me - other than the grey haired guy is now hidden behind Hillay while the cowboy hat guy is behind her from this angle. And we also have Cue posting that JFK Jr. isn't alive - as much as we wish he were.

Doesn't look like him +++ 'masonic grip'

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
rumble at Martha's vinyard a couple decades ago

Rel ?

laugh?

edit on 2022/4/17 by CrazyFox because: Coronazi's debut?

edit on 2022/4/17 by CrazyFox because: Fwiw

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Whether you choose to believe what Q said or not, the truth is that the NK-US summit in Singapore happened on 6/12/2018.

DJT landed on the 10th at 8:21pm in Singapore for this summit and because of the time difference that put AF1 around 7.5k miles from skunk bay at 3:56am local time/6:56pm Singapore time.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This needs EYES ON!

(Firstly, hope you all had a refreshing Easter Sunday with loved ones)

We MAY have just had #55 fulfilled, as well as the T-minus [12:34] marker in #771?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Timestamp encodes April 17th, today, Easter Sunday.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 πŸ“
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

Il Donaldo Trumpo video tweet at Apr 17 2022 12:34:51:

HAPPY EASTER!!! t.co...

1) The tweet timestamp of 12:34:51 matches to the T-minus [12:34] in #771.

2) The video is 1:25 min long; 125 = 5x5x5,

3) The video is POTUS45 Easter message, which he reads carefully from a teleprompter! It says:

"My Fellow Americans... at this holy time of the year, families across our nation gather in homes, churches and synagogues to light candles and to praise God. During the sacred holiday of Passover, Jewish families, around the world, give thanks to God for liberating the Jewish people from bondage in Egypt and delivering them to the promised land of Israel. For Christians, we remember the suffering and death of God's only son and his glorious resurrection on the third day. On Easter Sunday we proclaim with joy 'Christ is Risen'. Both of these sacred celebrations remind us that God's love redeems the world. Almost 3000 years ago the prophet Isaiah wrote 'Darkness covers the Earth but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light'. In America, we look to the Light of God to guide our steps. We trust in the power of the almighty for wisdom and strength and we praise our heavenly father for the blessings of freedom and the gift of eternal life. Happy Passover, Happy Easter, Thank You, God bless you and God bless America."

a) The speaking stops at 1:18 leaving 7 seconds of music to the end of the video at 1:25! Therefore the start and end of the speech match #55:
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

7 periods 7 seconds music

4) However, the rest of the video is a lot longer and does NOT say "the Storm is upon us"?
a) Note that #55 says "Exactly this"!
b) The Primary definition of EXACTLY in MERRIAM-WEBSTER is:

in a manner or measure or to a degree or number that strictly conforms to a fact or condition
it's exactly 3 o'clock
these two pieces are exactly the same size

c) So I think there may be a numerical equivalence between "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." (48 characters) and the tweet speech!

Gematria for the Storm is upon us = 252, 1512, 1202 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Gematria for My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....... = 446, 2676, 2892 (Simple, English, Jewish)

The central section of the tweet speech, after "My Fellow Americans" and before "God Bless" is:
180 words
1026 characters (including spaces and punctuation)

The whole tweet speech is 190 words, 1082 characters.

Any gematria experts up for weighing in on other gematria types and checking for any numerical matches?

ETA - My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....... is 48 characters... #48

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147640127 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 12:44:30 (EST)
What is Q Clearance?
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
DOE?
Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
No.
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D's?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

edit on 17-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
gut reaction 1155
YMMV

edit on 4172022 by MetalThunder because: TIME is what you make of IT

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
More sick Epstein vibes coming May 11, this time dark energy out of Indianapolis from Netflix docu. A top fertility doctor had a sickening secret: he was using his own sperm. Decades later, his β€œchildren” band together to pursue justice.

Who else originated out of Indianapolis? Oh yea, that guy.

Too dark? How about...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

#1155 timestamp ALSO encodes today in timestamp:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b53533 No.1057351 πŸ“
Apr 15 2018 20:06:25 (EST)
>>1057113
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?

Q

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Yes, crazy fox, there does seem to be a relationship between baba and Mr Pool. I've seen Baba quoted by, i think, both David Schwartz (@JoelKatz) and Phil Godlewski over last week or two. Catching up though and have higher priorities to tick off before I can check references.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I couldn't stop laughing at some of the quotes in there.

Poor guy does himself no favours, to be fair all he lacks is any kind of filter. Some truth mixed in with his madness, of that i have no doubt.

edit on 17/4/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust

Memory is a funny thing.

When this happened Trump was flying to Singapore and was about 1 hour and half from the airport, so about 7.5k miles from where the "launch" took place. That doesn't even count as close in horseshoes or hand grenades.

I haven't done the calculations. Not that big of a deal to me. I'm just glad the missile missed and pray that justice (slow death in solitary) is brought to those who staged the multi-faceted coup, and tried to destroy America's best President after he was elected. There are at least 50 of them.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The point is that even if it was a missile, AF1 was practically out of range of any sub-fired missile from the place that footage came from.

Q just used the hope/faith people had to string them along. You are still here praying for justice.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
The point is that even if it was a missile, AF1 was practically out of range of any sub-fired missile from the place that footage came from.

Q just used the hope/faith people had to string them along. You are still here praying for justice.

Perhaps not. American technology is whoah.

Praying+Action

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This needs EYES ON!

(Firstly, hope you all had a refreshing Easter Sunday with loved ones)

We MAY have just had #55 fulfilled, as well as the T-minus [12:34] marker in #771?

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 πŸ“
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

Il Donaldo Trumpo video tweet at Apr 17 2022 12:34:51:

HAPPY EASTER!!! t.co...

1) The tweet timestamp of 12:34:51 matches to the T-minus [12:34] in #771.

2) The video is 1:25 min long; 125 = 5x5x5,

3) The video is POTUS45 Easter message, which he reads carefully from a teleprompter! It says:

"My Fellow Americans... at this holy time of the year, families across our nation gather in homes, churches and synagogues to light candles and to praise God. During the sacred holiday of Passover, Jewish families, around the world, give thanks to God for liberating the Jewish people from bondage in Egypt and delivering them to the promised land of Israel. For Christians, we remember the suffering and death of God's only son and his glorious resurrection on the third day. On Easter Sunday we proclaim with joy 'Christ is Risen'. Both of these sacred celebrations remind us that God's love redeems the world. Almost 3000 years ago the prophet Isaiah wrote 'Darkness covers the Earth but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light'. In America, we look to the Light of God to guide our steps. We trust in the power of the almighty for wisdom and strength and we praise our heavenly father for the blessings of freedom and the gift of eternal life. Happy Passover, Happy Easter, Thank You, God bless you and God bless America."

a) The speaking stops at 1:18 leaving 7 seconds of music to the end of the video at 1:25! Therefore the start and end of the speech match #55:
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."

7 periods 7 seconds music

4) However, the rest of the video is a lot longer and does NOT say "the Storm is upon us"?
a) Note that #55 says "Exactly this"!
b) The Primary definition of EXACTLY in MERRIAM-WEBSTER is:

in a manner or measure or to a degree or number that strictly conforms to a fact or condition
it's exactly 3 o'clock
these two pieces are exactly the same size

c) So I think there may be a numerical equivalence between "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." (48 characters) and the tweet speech!

Gematria for the Storm is upon us = 252, 1512, 1202 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Gematria for My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....... = 446, 2676, 2892 (Simple, English, Jewish)

The central section of the tweet speech, after "My Fellow Americans" and before "God Bless" is:
180 words
1026 characters (including spaces and punctuation)

The whole tweet speech is 190 words, 1082 characters.

Any gematria experts up for weighing in on other gematria types and checking for any numerical matches?

ETA - My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....... is 48 characters... #48

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147640127 πŸ“
Nov 2 2017 12:44:30 (EST)
What is Q Clearance?
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
DOE?
Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
No.
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D's?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

'Darkness covers the Earth but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light'.

Dark To Light
4-17

Darkness

Owl Week = INVERSION week.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In a flash, BLM was no more.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
File under "From the Ministry Of Stupidity and Propaganda...." or, "warning boys and girls..."

A blockchain expert explains how North Korea's $625 million crypto hack presents a new national security threat β€” and why it marks a shift in the global 'digital battlefield'

625 = 13 mirror 31 or money.

This release was parroted by a bunch of eneMedia outlets mostly word for word. This is the Yahoo version (how are they still a thing?) which we know was good enough to use as a FISA application source.

Gold Military Binoculars.

The "story" is more or less the government version of MadLibs with "blah blah blah, North Korea" blah blah blah Hack" "Blah blah blah weapons." 50 years of this and a Kim still hasn't hit SF with a nuke. I digress.

On Thursday, the US Treasury Department added an Ethereum wallet address to its sanction list...

Treasury Department matters in multiple areas. (side note, the piece still blames NK for the Sony Hack not Hack).

This story is BS, but it is pointing to something... something Pool pointed to.

Won = North Korean Won, not "win."

To be absolutely clear. Pool's post is 4-14-22 and the Yahoo story pic is from 4-14-17 and the article is 4-16-22.

So, Pool is saying there is something in this article that is very important.

Gold Binoculars.

Let's all stroll down memory lane,,, from 2013. Google's Eric Schmidt urges N Korea web openness

Random thought. I can't help but think that Ukraine would have won the war in days if they didn't have an actor as president AND had done the right thing and given the big bucks to Lt. Col. Vindman... btw, has he gone off to Ukraine to fight? How about the Chalupa twins, or the rest of US State Department's Ukrainian spies?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
President Biden and Democrats are pressuring the DOJ (Merrick Garland) to Prosecute former President Trump.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If President Trump is charged (for something) regarding his role in the Jan 6, 2021 protest, does he have PROOF that Biden was illegally placed in office, and therefore the protest was more than justified?

We've seen Q mention on more than one occasion how "EVIDENCE" is best presented during a trial. This would be the perfect time. But if President Trump didn't have evidence (of Biden/Dem cheating) during his last impeachment trial, would he have the evidence now?

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join