It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Those who understand how these things work regarding the president and National security, understand and believe what you're saying 100%.

Excellent job of putting the pieces together logically. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The Moskva sank on April 14 - the 110th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic (night from Apr 14-15). If US/NATO had a hand in it this might very well be "the start of it".

Titanic in every possible sense... and obviously watch the water
edit on 19-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

I think that I have found something that ties into the W V in the McAfee post. < It's about the BREAK.

After spending so much time in the book section of Gates and Obama it got me wondering what Albert Bourla from Pfizer would have us read because he is #6 member of the team. No direct reading list but...

A Goog search brought up this web site...www.waterstones.com>book>albert-bourla Of course it would be referring to his book Moonshot but I was much more interested in the bookstore itself. The bookstore logo is a giant W
Watch the water Waterstone. Posted March 17, 2022.

I headed over to twitt for the bookstore Waterstones. The most recent post was

"Presenting...The most gorgeous 5th anniversary If We Were Villains by M.L Rio. It has a variant cover, satin ribbon and sprayed edges. The price is 9.99 pounds, inversion is 666. So much around this book.

Note the WW V.

The book was published by a new author April 11, 2017. It has 368 pages. Of course you can image Walmart's price. There are a few other nice touches like the Youtube review being 8:17 minutes.

The book revolves around dark academia, 10 villains and Shakespeare. Coincidence? The first man who had the jab was named William Shakespeare and he died.

This book is just now coming out with a 5th addition. Bill Gates has his top 5 book recommendations. Dark academia.

Now for the fun part...When does a bird sing? There have been a number of different jackets. The first jackets had a yellow bird, a canary, singing on the cover. Subsequent book jackets had the canary dead at the bottom of the book.
There was another jacket of a human skull.
Think image drop.
Think OP.
Think United.
When does a bird sing?
Everything has meaning>
[I]
Could the I mean 'eye' such as seeing and reading? So we have the bird, canary, water, book, price, virus connection. Just a little symbolism.

#391 clip
How about [$22/Singapore]?
When does a bird sing?
I checked the conversion rate and that would be about right.

The theme of the book revolves around what part of the crime each of the 10 players played. Just a thought that there may be 10 players around this Covid Crimes Against Humanity. I initially thought there were 6 but it seems that there are 10 key players.
Since they are narcisists of the highest order this would make sense. Bragging rights at which role each played. I can just imagine the future cocktail parties. Since I am still locked out if you think this has merit it would be great to post some of the jackets so everyone can see. Thanks.
Gematria> order out of chaos, JUST MAY BE THE ONE. [ gematria capitalized]

www.gematrinator.com>calculator
en.wikipedia.org...>wiki>If_We_Were_Villans
thelastwordbookreview.com...>2017/06/22>if-we
www.bbc.com>news>uk-england-coventry-wa First Man To Get Jab William Shakespeare Dies Of...
www.waterstones.com>book>albert-bourla

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Right on cue for the 19th.

The Dark MAGA idea of "this glorious leader who has been punished and sent away, deposed and humiliated, and he needs to come back and harden his heart," is a narrative that wouldn't be out of place in games like Warhammer 40k or a Japanese anime, Squirrell says.

"The whole point of something like Dark MAGA is that it's over the top. It's melodramatic, it's a bit ridiculous. It's Trump highlighted in red with blue laser eyes, and the bit that they are doing is to create that ridiculous aesthetic as a way of attracting attention."
What Is Dark MAGA? (NewsWeek)

On April 19, 2009, Rhodes officially launched the Oath Keepers before a large crowd of first responders.

April 19, 1971 – Charles Manson is sentenced to death (later commuted to life imprisonment).
April 19, 1985 - ATF and FBI lay siege to the compound of the survivalist group The Covenant, the Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas; the CSA surrenders two days later.
April 19, 1993 - FBI Siege on Waco
April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing.
April 19, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombing
April 19, 2020 – A killing spree in Nova Scotia, leaves 22 people and the perpetrator dead.

TIME Magazine Cover, April 1997: What’s Wrong At The FBI?!

And...

- Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.

April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire - the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.
Occult holidays and Sabbats

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Oh my! I never knew that!
Titanic in deed!
Whatever really happened, and Putin knows, if it was his opposition, there will be pay back.
Rainbiws
Jane

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Great scott! That is some "this day in history" list!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

One day before the birthday of Adolf.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
www.cnn.com>2019/12/30>barrack-obama-favor...
Curious why Obama had selected Iron Man by Black Sabbath as one of his tunes recommendations for 2020. He announced this December 30, 2019 right as the plandemic was being launched on our shores.
I am trying not to be paranoid but the name of the album that this song is on is call Paranoid.

I went through the lyrics rather than listen to just imho horrible sounding music.
Seems we have a time travelling issue here.
Just some clips "Has he lost his mind?
When he travelled time
For the Future of mankind." < He is really ticked off that people are not paying homage so he is exacting his vengeance on us.
"Killing people he once saved."

I decided to stop at the 4 different 17 point marks in the youtube which happens to be 5.5 minutes long.
1.17 Why should we even care.
2.17 That vengeance will soon unfold.
3.17 Now he has his revenge.
4.17 Fills his victims with dread.

This song was released in 1970.

Just my imagination I'm sure. Noooo> Obama also selected the song Seventeen by Sharon Van Etten for 2019's playlist too and also named it in August. A repeat selection. Etten as in eaten???

Maybe I am getting just a little paranoid.

www.thelineofbestfit.com>news>latest-news Big Thief, Rosalia, Sharon Van Etten, and more appear on...
Big Thief? Just a case of a stolen election. Paranoia is ramping up.

genius.com...>Black-sabbath-iron-man-lyrics
Youtube Black Sabbath Lyrics Lager OMCT

Gematria Ironmanblacksabbath is a nail bitter.

edit on 19-4-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The classical Latin alphabet, from which the modern European alphabets derived, did not have the "W' character. The "W" sounds were represented by the Latin letter "V" (at the time, not yet distinct from "U").

The Germanic /w/ phoneme was therefore written as ⟨VV⟩ or ⟨uu⟩ (⟨u⟩ and ⟨v⟩ becoming distinct only by the Early Modern period) by the earliest writers of Old English and Old High German, in the 7th or 8th centuries.

The shift from the digraph ⟨VV⟩ to the distinct ligature ⟨W⟩ is thus gradual, and is only apparent in abecedaria, explicit listings of all individual letters.

In Middle High German (and possibly already in late Old High German), the West Germanic phoneme /w/ became realized as [v]; this is why, today, the German ⟨w⟩ represents that sound.

Russian:

W

The Ukraine, Russia, & NATO common theme is Nazis. The American Paperclip and the Russian Paperclip.

Honour Chevron for the Old Guard

Even Churchill was doing this. Remember? "V" for victory; the same with Putin.

Heusinger with Robert McNamara, 1964:

Adolf Heusinger

Dozens of stories like this one...

Lauri Törni

Related...

Soldier

www.youtube.com...

Who knows if this is true or not, but the story is a repeat of history many times over:

Sky News - How did the US Embassy calculate such a precise prime (355th) number??

18 U.S. Code § 2389

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There is that V again like the reptilian V. Has anyone been watching Outer Range?

celebritygig.com...

Among other things, I see a pyramid with a capstone.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
After Democrats broadened the definition of "Genocide" to make Russian authorities look even more heinous, it appears Democrats themselves are guilty of enabling GENOCIDE, right here in America.

32% increase in number of Blacks killed, thanks to Democrat leaders: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
the Durham chronicles

Sussmann doesn’t want Clinton tweet touting collusion claims to be admissible

On Halloween 2016, Clinton tweeted, “Donald Trump has a secret server ... It was set up to communicate privately with a Putin-tied Russian bank.”

Clinton later tweeted, “Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank."
She also shared a lengthy statement by then-Clinton campaign adviser and current Biden national security adviser Jake Sullivan.

“This could be the most direct link yet between Donald Trump and Moscow,” Sullivan claimed. "This secret hotline may be the key to unlocking the mystery of Trump’s ties to Russia.”

Sullivan added, “We can only assume that federal authorities will now explore this direct connection between Trump and Russia.”

Looks like a lot of peeps are going to have a Bad May

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You found quite the interesting rabbit hole to jump in....LOL...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Taylor Lorenz Libs of TikTok kerfuffle (seek it out) and "watcha need ta know..." from my POV.

First, notice that the issue is twitter related, Elon etc., and is occurring in sacrifice week. Not a coinkydink. Add that illdonaldo thing as well.

Two. Taylor Lorenz is NOT a human being. NOT. This is a machine, there is no human soul connected to that thing. None, zero. There will not be a "moral moment" where Taylor realizes she is doing wrong. That is a Matrix Minion, an M&M, which is nothing more then a disposable tool.

She, and the M&M's of the "anti-Q" movement, are NOT human souled beings. They do NOT learn, they will never grow, their destiny is set in stone. The sooner folks understand that there are a boat load, planet load, of non-human souled being walking the planet doing wreckage the sooner they can stop spending energy trying to effing school them.

That said, Taylor-Bot is also known as a Portal, so all the energy that is being funneled into "schooling her" is being siphoned off = sacrifice week. Get it? Energy, not morality, not logic, not linear but energy stealing. Can you look at a twit feed on Taylor and not feel like just ten minutes with her and you'd show her the error of her ways and she'd get it?

I'll say it again, no one here, or anywhere on the entire planet, or in all of creation, will ever school these bots. That said, I know folks who will keep trying, over and over again. See it for yourself. Can you look at an inflammatory twitter post and not feel "compelled" to argue, correct, school, rage, reply, respond, or even be depressed, down, upset, while thinking about it.

Have you EVER argued with a poster in your head, about anything?

Can you find areas in other places where this occurs? The arguing in the head, the sick feeling in the gut, the anger, frustration, compulsion to reply etc. is the SOUL trying, endlessly, often to no avail, to tell you to see the truth - no human being is involved, this is an energy vortex sucking the life out of you. Not everyone or everything is human souled, sorry not sorry, it is a fact, which, oddly doesn't upset me but helps me avoid wasting energy, time, posts, my precious soul essence on schooling bots.

So why is this tied to Twitter and Clone-Bot Elon.

These are what are known as Puppets, Beards, Bullet Catchers, Fakes, Minions and so on. They are disposable symbols that stand in front of the true owners. So who are the true owners...

Interesting take.. here. Jacks Magic Coffee Show

The only way Twitter, with 217 million users, could exist as a viable platform is if they had access to tech systems of incredible scale and performance, and those systems were essentially free or very cheap. The only entity that could possibly provide that level of capacity and scale is the United States Government – combined with a bottomless bank account. A public-private partnership.

The Twat had 206 million monetizable daily active users worldwide, how can that be profitable? Many companies in the darpafamily are run this way, where total "users" or "subscribers" simply do not add up to profit. DarpaGoog was mapping the planet, scanning all books, providing free everything, before it had even made a fake profit.

I've long contended that MANY of the companies that "sponsor" sports are simply told to do so, Bread and Circuses. In the end, numbers are not the issue, control of select, powerful HUMAN SOULED beings in the issue and the darpatwit is where part of the war is: think mean tweets.

No way 81m votes and the savior of mankind translates to this pathetic showing. And this is rigged.

How stupid does one have to be to believe that more than HALF of all monetizable twitter users are connected to renOgade?????????

So bots control much of the twat, and, to my point above, a boatload of people are arguing with bots and trying to school them. Q pointed to Armenia, we've seen CCP, and of course folks here in the US hire pathetically weak humans, and bot systems to promote stuff, degrade people, lie, pump etc. Odd it seems to be some kind of secret when it is more obvious then the sun.

Pool warned us.

So, the truth about the twit cannot be exposed, it just cannot, darpaminions must hide the truth. What if 100m of the users were bots? What if the darpatwit is just CIAtwit cum DemTwit? Yet, for those with eyes to see, the reaction to the "offer" revealed a ton. And, looooook, soon we see the Taylor Lorenz Libs of TicTok explode........ on Twitter.

Given that, why on earth would Elon-Bot offer to buy this POS money loser? It is likely to be the worst investment ever if the truth comes out. Who is forcing this issue? Who is overpaying for a money pit full of bots?

All that said, ALL the DarpaSocialMedia systems are nothing but mind control systems at the core seeking to control reality creation. The fact that they do "good" or impact the Great Awakening positively is a byproduct, and those who created them HATE that this happens. They will all fall, they must, and Twatter/Elon is the keystone in many ways.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I read that so far ALL defendants are going to plead the 5th except 1 who took a deal....

I wonder how much convicting he can accomplish with only 1 testifying....

I think he has plenty of evidence to show what a BS setup this really was....

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
There is that V again like the reptilian V. Has anyone been watching Outer Range?

celebritygig.com...

Among other things, I see a pyramid with a capstone.

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

Forgot about that new show. I liked Brolin's style in Sicario. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

Durham even has Obama's Director of National Intelligence James Clapper saying (on CNN) twice that Obama ordered the spying on Trump's circle.

This "order" from Obama came after he was alerted that Hillary wanted to frame/entrap/ruin candidate Trump.

THIS IS HUGE!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Check your PM, sir.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Replied. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
The point is he could have been in the air in that vicinity roughly in that timeframe, and they are never honest about when AF1 arrives or departs.

Actually that proves the opposite. If AF1 landed at 17:59PM local time then AF1 had been on the ground in singapore for about an hour when the launch pic was taken.

new topics

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join