It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I thought the host was pretty good.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Perhaps not. American technology is whoah.

The missile that might have gotten close would have left F-16s (the planes Q claimed intercepted?) in the dust. Their max speed is mach 1.76 and their missiles: Sidewinder/mach 2.5, Sparrow/mach 4, Skyflash/mach 4, R-550 Magic/mach 3.5.

Meanwhile, the one known missile that had that range, Trident D5, can reach mach 24 and probably couldn't be taken down how Q described and something even more powerful would make it even less likely.

Then again, it is a ballistic missile which means it probably wouldn't be able to hit something as small as AF1 at that distance. They are made to lob at cities.

Praying+Action

Even that combo hasn't gotten you what you are praying for.

edit on 17-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You don't know much about missile interception!

The missile was taken down by a classified pod, otherwise known as an energy weapon. Likely a high power laser.

P

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

12:34

12=3 34=7
There’s that damn 37 again

Also
12:34 is a count up
Count down would be 4321

Mirror: count up and count down
1234+4321 = 5555
4321-1234 = 3087

Combine
5555+3087=8642

8642 is and even number count down.

ETA
Just looked up Twelve Thirty Four in Gematrix
Emergency Broadcast Message was a match at 247 simple Gematria.

edit on 17-4-2022 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The high angle of inclination and substantial tail plume says it was def a ballistic missile.

I spent some Quality time with the First Lieutenant today. I'm glad he's on our team.

edit on 17-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He's taking A-leve, get it?

edit on 17-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: Also signing "Q"

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Her gaslit network is still active. Her twit feed is a RT trip hammer minefield.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

From film trivia:
"On the April 1st, 2022 installment of "The Lawfare" podcast, screenwriter Andrea Chalupa reports how during the course of filming "Mr. Jones", they reached out to the New York Times for permission to quote directly from Walter Duranty's article that denied a famine had taken place in Ukraine, but the Times refused to grant permission."

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thanks for the value add on Dark to Light, cranky!

A couple of further builds it stimulated me to find:

1) #2573 JFK refers to Easter - think "The Passion of Christ", read, in yearly rotation between the 4 gospels, in catholic churches over Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a4e7eb No.4242968 📁
Dec 10 2018 14:47:08 (EST)
"The times are too grave, the challenge too urgent, and the stakes too high — to permit the customary passions of political debate. We are not here to curse the darkness, but to light the candle that can guide us through that darkness to a safe and sane future."
–JFK
Q

From Wiki because short on time and it's concise:

In Christianity, the Passion (from the Latin verb patior, passus sum; "to suffer, bear, endure", from which also "patience, patient", etc.) is the short final period in the life of Jesus Christ.

Depending on one's views, the "Passion" may include, among other events, Jesus' triumphal entry into Jerusalem, his cleansing of the Temple, his anointing, the Last Supper, Jesus' agony in the Garden, his arrest, his Sanhedrin trial, his trial before Pontius Pilate, his crucifixion and his death on Good Friday, his burial, and the resurrection of Jesus. Those parts of the four canonical Gospels that describe these events are known as the "Passion narratives". In some Christian communities, commemoration of the Passion also includes remembrance of the sorrow of Mary, the mother of Jesus, on the Friday of Sorrows.

2) Jesus Christ resurrected and leaving his tomb is tied also to Plato's allegory of leaving the cave,reminding us that we have to leave the cave to experience new life in the Light.

3) Many of the 19 posts you link with "Dark to Light" have either/or or both April 15th/April 17th encoded in their date/timestamps.

4) to light the candle that can guide us through that darkness - refers to Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit descends on the Apostles- often portrayed as a flame above their heads, turning them into CANDLES to light the way for others! It is the Jewish festival of Shavuot (I think?)
a) This year Pentecost/Whit Sunday in western christianity is on June 5th (day before the D-Day landings of WWII, and in orthodox on June 12th,
b) However, it used to be celebrated on Pentecost Monday, the day after, which is officially the 50th day. This may link to the line from #1415 NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!:

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)

Anonymous ID: db3003 No.1472035 📁
May 19 2018 16:29:27 (EST)
20180519_222857.png

>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

Timestamp encodes June 12th.

Follow the pen....tecost?

Consider also that the flame of the Holy Spirit comes to the Apostles from a DOVE:

edit on 18-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The missile was taken down by a classified pod, otherwise known as an energy weapon.

Got proof of that?

Can you explain away why something which would probably miss was used?

Did Q say planes intercepted to fool someone that already knew that planes wouldn't be able to?

The only ones I saw repeating the "planes intercepted the missile" story were anons. What is the use of fooling them?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah. .. You ain't stopping what's comming. ...You ain't got what it takes, to even try...
Just keep "voting". ... It'll give you good "feels".

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe the (oft mentioned) April 18th is when what happened on the 17th, will be learned.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Patience and perseverance makes the end result all the sweeter. Haven't these ATS Q-threads been therapeutic for you in some way?

It's obvious you're hooked.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I’ll have to see if I can dig up my old research. Basically AF1 wasn’t where (and when) everyone thought it was, and it would have been in the vicinity of the claimed missile.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pheonix358
The missile was taken down by a classified pod, otherwise known as an energy weapon.

Got proof of that?

Can you explain away why something which would probably miss was used?

Did Q say planes intercepted to fool someone that already knew that planes wouldn't be able to?

The only ones I saw repeating the "planes intercepted the missile" story were anons. What is the use of fooling them?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Patience and perseverance makes the end result all the sweeter. Haven't these ATS Q-threads been therapeutic for you in some way?

Not if it isn't what you wanted.

I wouldn't say therapeutic, they are just a way to waste some time but I do that in other threads as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

cranky, from the article, LAZARUS stood out to me.

I think I posted a week or so ago about Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead. When Jesus later meets him for dinner, 6 days before Passover, it is one of the triggers for The Passion of Christ; Palm Sunday thru Easter Sunday.

Therefore LAZARUS appearing in this article on the saturday between Good Friday ad Easter Sunday raises all sorts of parallels between Lazarus being raised from the dead after 4 days and Jesus Christ rising from the dead on the 3rd day (half the time?).

So this appears to point to crypto dying and then being resurrected after 3 days under new rules? ...which is also the messaging coming out on some of the QFS channels on Telegram.
edit on 18-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I’ll have to see if I can dig up my old research. Basically AF1 wasn’t where (and when) everyone thought it was, and it would have been in the vicinity of the claimed missile.

So how do you explain DJT walking off of AF1 in Singapore Paya Lebar Air Base, 8k miles away, an hour and a half after the cam in skunk bay took that pic?

AF1's top speed is supposedly 600 mph, it would have taken AF1 almost 12 hours from skunk bay to get to the point where they would be able to land in Singapore one hour and 25 minutes after the missile pic was taken.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Quite possibly care... and could be applied on both dates for different reasons?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Are you discounting the possibility of body doubles dask?

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join