It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Awesome! Thank you Rel.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Update on Il Donaldo Trumpo twitter account:

a) The original handle of @PapiTrumpo IS SUSPENDED,

b) A new one has been set up with the handle of @IlPapiTrumpo and has tweeted 23 times in last 12 hours,

c) I'll monitor and download the new one as it looks and feels genuine but needs to be confirmed over time!

The timing seems more than coincidental; whilst Elon Musk is trying to buy twitter - and after the "My fellow Americans..." video tweet I decoded last night, from Apr 17 2022 12:34:51.

This 2nd tweet on the new account, at 18/04/2022 11:57:30, stuck out:

TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL SUN-TANNED BUTTO!!! NOBODY PUTS PAPI IN THE CORNER!!!

Gematria:
TWITTER CAN KISS MY BIG, BEAUTIFUL SUN-TANNED BUTTO!!! = 534, 3204, 3500 (Simple, English, Jewish)
Equivalents:
The horn of plenty and the Archangel Gabriel the angel of abundance,
US patent number five one five nine seven zero three (patent)

NOBODY PUTS PAPI IN THE CORNER!!! = 322, 1932, 1546
Equivalents:
A the storm is upon us hidden messageclick,
Executive Order,
The Return of the Dove,
Going home tomorrow,
All seven trumpets,
Drain the Swamp Finale coming soon,
No more corrupt programming,
Military industrial complex,
The rightful heir to the throne

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.21 šŸ“
Jan 14 2018 00:28:29 (EST)
Side_by_Side (graphic form):
BDT/False Flag posts vs actual news of bomb attempt (NYC)_
DEFCON 1 posts vs H scare_
[2] above represent PRIMARY indicators.
SEC indicators = Posts:Tweets:Time
REMAINDER below.
START HERE.
WILL GUIDE.

Q

#322 4th quarter, Patriots. We fight together.

A key test will be whether @catturd2 retweets this new account.
@JennaEllisEsq responded to it with 3 kiss emojis, within an hour and a half!
edit on 18-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I am trying to catch up...but I am responding to all your weirdness...
watching Star Trek tonight was about virus & vaccine...
Bloody Hell everything is crazy!

Cheers
Ektar

I am NOT going to watch that new "Woke" Star Trek show. I am tired of being told things in matter of fact ways about how this century we will destroy Earth's habitat for all species because of "Carbon" and that tranny's are normal functioning humans with no mental issues.
Right is not wrong, and wrong is not right in my eyes because a group of sick someone's wants us all to believe in Fairies of a human nature.

edit on 18-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you sense there is something "off" about Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy? He keeps asking for more firepower, and describing the Russians soldiers as brutal and heartless. Yet he walks around outside without a care, like he himself is invisible to Russia's surveillance equipment.

Off??? Yea, way out past Pluto. He's a puppet similar to Biden, in control of NOTHING.

ZELENSKY, DANCE PARTY TIME - Actor, Comedian, Puppet President
This is what the $5 Billion Dollars that Victoria Nuland gave to Ukraine created. A Nice Promo for the New President, even in Black and White. 3 min - ya gotta see it to believe it.šŸ™ƒ

www.brighteon.com...

You may have already seen the vid, I just happened to stumble across it the other night.

For one thing, I've wondered how a Soros shill like this man could end up as the president of a country, even one as corrupt as the Ukraine, and my guess has been, the corruption must be worse than I thought, and of epic Swampington DC standards and proportions. For another thing, I've wondered on more than one occasion if he's even in the Ukraine at all, and not taking a cue from Bidenenko, and doing all his appearances on a set in his basement at his dacha in Florida. Then there's his endless, and increasingly frantic (drug induced?), virtual meetings with various heads of state.

I suspect we're looking at something far far worse, something that should give everyone pause, and that's sheer incompetence, not only on Zelensky's part, but on the part of his handlers, all the way across the pond and up the ladder to people like Victoria "F-the-EU Nuland" and George Soros, and to whomever is really behind the sock puppet Bidenenko. Watching this man "work the crowd" in this case, the Greek parliament is like watching a movie version of The Emperor's New Clothes, only no one in Athens is laughing at the emperor's nakedness, because it's merely a reflection of the nakedness and incompetence of his real bosses.

Does the fact that a Vindman twin (one of Nulandā€™s Ukrainian covert naziā€™s in America) is a judge in MKUltra'd kangaroo courts in the US mean much?

The Ukraine leadership is very likely far more corrupt than any normal person could fathom.

As for what Ukraine actually is, I offer this little string of pearls:

-In 1996 the mideast-born head of an important international finance institution confided to me that the corruption in Ukraine was so Byzantinely impenetrable that his Kiev office, in desperation, imported Pakistani advisors specifically to help unravel the logic of who-is-connected-to-whom. (They failed.)

-In 2000 a Ukrainian investigative journalist with a Georgian name, Gyorgy Gongadse, went missing while working on a big story to expose corruption. His body was found, headless, in a ditch, and Ukraineā€™s President Leonid Kuchma himself was implicated in the crime through tapes recorded secretly in the presidentā€™s office. A fall-guy went to prison; the widow was presented with a state award.

Everything you always wanted to know about Ukraine

Then we have this story...

German food minister says Western countries need to send more weapons into Ukraine to avert a global famine: report

He urged international organizations, such as the United Nations World Food and Agriculture Committee, to back him, because he said the operation to destroy Ukraine's agricultural infrastructure was Putin's "starvation strategy".

He said that we have to agree on fundamental questions of agricultural and food policy worldwide.

I strongly suspect that that line in bold which is the policy toward GMOs, which, as events have shown, the Ukraine readily supported years ago before all this mess began, or so I believe. It cut deals for special port privileges along the sea of Azov and the Black Sea for GMO companies like Mon[ster]santo. Last I checked, GMO crops are still banned (same for Russia) in the Ukraine until further studies could be done, but recent Ukraine legislation is creeping in to allow GMOs.

I think the only reason Germany's AG minister wants to arm the Ukraine to the teeth is to protect those corporate GMO profits.

I also suspect everything happening in Ukraine is part of the NWOā€™s plans to start a worldwide food crisis to use as an excuse for worldwide digital ID, food rationing and thereby ushering in fake synthetic food. Which will never end even after the food crisis is over. Russia might be in on the whole scheme.

Plus, the added bonus of intellectual property that you are now slave to. Itā€™s in your DNA, and your childrenā€™s. Better than whiskey proof. Welcome to the I.G. Farben Chattel Slavery Ranch. Itā€™s gone global!

For what it's worth Ukraine: government and people reject GMO food and feed, according to this report from 2019:

Biotechnology and Other New Production Technologies in Ukraine (USDA PDF report)

This report dated February 18, 2020 on Russia shows that they allow imports of GMO food and feed but not production.

Agricultural Biotechnology Annual - Russia [PDF]

So, if the Russian Army really is destroying AG infrastructure, maybe it's because Putin doesn't want the GMO crap to blow across the border and infect Russian crop fields.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Thankyou for the kind and detailed response. I didn't know Zelenskyy was affiliated with George Soros. That in itself explains why the U.S. media is so enamored over the guy. Each one competing to get interviews with him, and each one gleefully saying their interview is a "Zelenskyy exclusive". They traded FAUCI for ZELENSKYY.. A huge red flagg.

I'll now go watch the video you linked to, and dig some more into the links you provided.

Thanks again. Now I know WHY the media's obsession with Zelenskyy (who acts like a naĆÆve child), has bugged me so much over the past month.

- cwm

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Is the Chuck Schumer twitter account telling us that Law of War manual 11.6 is now in effect? Tweet was at Apr 18 2022 16:24:59 EST:

Iā€™m so proud the Senate made history by confirming Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson to be the 116th Justice of the United States Supreme Court!

Law of War Section 11.6 =Protection of the population of an Occupied Territory

Why else tweet about her ages after the confirmation?

Could also be relevant to #15 Huma indicted.

edit on 19-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: CrazyFox

That's all true too.

If he really did show up alive with piles of evidence against the crooks in charge - i would absolutely spaz out!

If he did I would be celebrating and have to take a moment to thank God. Then I might go buy a big fat cigar for a rare, rare event and a double shot of Jim Beam.
ETA

Then we take down all the rest of those metaphorical Hopium beers on my wall and pass them around. It will be over. Hope was fulfilled and we all celebrate the end of that song.

edit on 19-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
File under "Could be something...could be nothing!"

Today, April 19th, is at the 34 min position on the Q-clock:

#34 = EBS

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

The Hunter photos aren't any better. Yech.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - April 18th

KU V22.50 180422 to 4953 incl DECODE tools

1) 622 Tweets added and rolled through decode tabs.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This is an enlightening lesson on the duality of death and resurrection between Jesus Christ and Osiris both equalling 17.

Resurrection of the American Conversation - Juan O Savin

Some of what it covers:

Old testament from Adam and Eve's sin where God decided that any human's sacrifice or repentant act would not be perfect enough to correct the sin committed by eating from the tree in the garden of Eden - the only solution was for God to die for man through his son... but man would need to accept that sacrifice to be absolved of sin.

The symbology of arches as the birth canal, being the portal between physical and spiritual realms. Therefore politicians speeches made under arches are messaging this.

The dual use of churches; midweek meetings for freemasons, sunday service for religion.

The symbology of the numbers 13, 14, 17, 51 and 68 with respect to wars,spells etc.

Symbolism in the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony of the Queen and James Bond. Bond always bets on Black 17 at Roulette.

John Dee's use of 2 balls and a cane to message Tubal Cain to Queen Elizabeth I.

How this year both Christian death and resurrection AND Osiris death and resurrection anniversaries occur at the same time on dates with multiple 17 references.

It's 1:07:09 long but I was so enthralled I didn't notice the time. The last 4.17 of it is just a countdown/clock ticking.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
On this Day post DELTAs April 19th

4 yr DELTAs = #1179 to 1198 = 20

#1180 Rudy "Insurance file" Mueller
#1181 We have everything. How can we use what we know? How do you ā€˜legallyā€™ inject/make public/use as evidence?
#1182 SKY event
#1186 Archive OFFLINE immediately
#1192 Q&A
#1196 WW
#1197 Watch CA

3 yr DELTAs - #3316 = 1
#3316 [Pg 11] Previously CLAS 'scope' > [RR] to [MUELLER] The scope memo [highlighted w/in Mueller report] confirms the 'dossier' was the 'tool' used by [RR] to justify SC and was the primary 'vehicle' to which [RR] tasked MUELLER. If the dossier was known to be unverified and fake, how then was an investigation started to begin with? At what point did MUELLER determine there was no collusion? Was the investigation kept ongoing to PROTECT THOSE WHO 'KNOWINGLY' COMMITTED TREASON/SEDITION?
NO BLOCKADE = GAME OVER

No 2yr or 1 yr deltas.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Dr Richard Feynman was one fellow who could stand toe to toe with Einstein and Tesla with their deepest respect. His logic applied to Physics was one of the key elements during the whole secret Nuclear bomb program. He established a "law" of theories, if you will remember, on the "Scientific Method".

Feynman, Einstein and Tesla are all rolling in his grave according to my understanding of their focus on fact based science. Tesla was railroaded over his since it was not going to help the Cabal if he gave away energy to every person on Earth. Those elite can't allow the masses to avoid depending on them for energy to run our houses and drive our vehicles. That is their biggest choke hold on society.

We have to be the Feynman Scientific Method experts or "its the science stupid" BS telling us lies and forcing it as a truth from the Tools hired by the Cabal will continue. Elections will continue to be stolen until we right the "follow the science" liars. They just trot people out to look us in the face and call us the kooks for catching them in their lies.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: FlyingFox

I couldn't stop laughing at some of the quotes in there.

Poor guy does himself no favours, to be fair all he lacks is any kind of filter. Some truth mixed in with his madness, of that i have no doubt.

What is the most troubling to me about an Alex Jones, is the Cabal will squash them if they don't look like a nut.

The next most troubling is that he truly has some spot on prophetic type things that people just laughed at him over while permanently writing him off. The things that they claim on CNN are just as fantastic as his biggest whopper "Sandy Hook".

So the bottom line after 20 years of Alex's fear mongering stories, only someone who sounds like a nut job is allowed to live after they tell us the story we will see for real. He is a source to be used by the Media when they slam the truth. They need him.

His fear mongering and paranoia appear fully warranted today, those FEMA camps and the shots and many things apparently are true he predicted. He is just a freaking nut case in the end who totally destroys the narrative for us with other Earthlings when we speak the truth to these lies from FOX and CNN for instance. Alex is not a disinfo agent he is a f up the info agent with his off the wall nuttiness pushing people to hate on the truth because of the source.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
The point is that even if it was a missile, AF1 was practically out of range of any sub-fired missile from the place that footage came from.

Q just used the hope/faith people had to string them along. You are still here praying for justice.

Bingo!

It was for show. The bogus helicopter story would have been better off being a "secret" rocket test.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
In a flash, BLM was no more.
twitter.com...

I suppose to the BLM that is a white supremacist black cop. I saw what appears to be perfect follow through on that punch. Playing stupid games with the po po can get you stupid prizes BLM.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

How a Crazy Plan to Rebuild Waco Compound Gave Us Alex Jones

The reporter nods, smirking, as Jones lays into him. ā€œA revolution of peaceful information is coming. And when it comes time, you people are going to be brought to punishment,ā€ Jones says, thrusting a finger towards the reporter.

Jones had another reason for being in Waco: He was leading a charge to rebuild the Branch Davidian compound from the ground-up. In the process, he would wind up building up a whole new conspiracy empire.

Today is the 29th anniversary of the end of the 51 day siege on David Koresh and the the Branch Davidian Compound.

The Waco siege was one of my first of many WTF is our government doing moments.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Secret missile launch from Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, Washington at June 10, 2018 at 3:56AM PDT (10:56AM GMT)

eraoflight.com...

cliffmass.blogspot.com...

Air Force One Arrives (in the dark) at Paya Lebar Air Base.

www.alamy.com... n-for-the-summit-with-north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-june-10-2018-image357112608.html

www.alamy.com... -korea-dprk-kim-jong-un-and-us-president-donald-trump-at-the-international-media-center-in-singapore-on-june-12-2018-the-dprk-us-summit-was-held-here- on-tuesday-credit-qin-qingxinhuaalamy-live-news-image207418713.html

www.alamy.com... e-paya-lebar-air-bas-image262081926.html

Time on the clock when he "arrives" in Singapore is 17:59 local time on June 10, 2018 (9:59AM GMT). Sunrise in Singapore was 6:58AM on June 10, 2018.

The point is he could have been in the air in that vicinity roughly in that timeframe, and they are never honest about when AF1 arrives or departs.
edit on 4/19/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Well put.
Recently got a ct scan was warned by someone here about the bs still went to er for "follow up" to be told there is nothing there.
Sometimes we have to remind ourselves lol. (wife only reason i went ftr i basically mocked the nurse when she fed me the line)
Whatever is happening needs to hurry up so we all can figure out the next step of humanity together.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Not answering directly to your post Rel, just some 'intel'.
Ashchurch had all their tanks lined up nose to tail this morning. Loads of cars parked up too.
Think they will be transported somewhere soon. Guns were missing off the front though.
I could just make out as I drove past, some other odd looking vehicles.
Could be heading out on some training exercise of course, but I don't know.

I also went to visit my friend, the mad man of the woods today. He's a member of ATS.
He reminded me last time I was there that I'd had a dream and it looks like it came to fruition. At first I couldn't remember, but then I did.
About 6 weeks ago, I don't dream, but if I do get one, I know I am to pay particular attention.
So, this dream. I was looking out to sea, as though I was at the head of a small valley. It was very dark, and I felt as though I was hiding in the brush, but I could see the small waves rippling in the moonlight. Directly in front of me at sea, was a large battleship. There were about 3-4 smaller 'frigates' around her a little way off. Suddenly, there was a loud bang/noise and smoke started to pour out of this ship. I was horrified as I hadn't seen any missile or anything come in, but how would I? It was dark. The smoke got worse and the ship started listing. In my dream I remember thinking or at least had a very clear feeling/impression that this was going to be 'the start of it'.
Few weeks later, Russia's ship goes down.
As he said, "looks like your dream came true!".
Honestly, I had completely forgotten, I'm so glad I'd told Kester though.
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join