It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

No, it's just a rogue ballistic missile, nothing to see here.

There's no interception with AF1. No system has the tracking ability to hit air targets at ranges greater than 400miles, or so, like the S-400 Triumf has.

The warhead can achieve terminal guidance independently, but needs area guidance from a search radar to get close enough for a lock and to assume attack profile.

So I am told.
edit on 18-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: Perhaps a punctual ICBM could use a nuclear payload for AA. Kind of messy, and someone might tend to notice

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This George Soros video retweet is worth a watch, at 54 seconds long, because it is Open Society President Mark @malloch_brown - and you get a feel for just how slimy he is!

"You have a permanent member of the U.N. Security Council, Russia, invading a neighbour, with no attempt to even intimate some explanation for it"

Russia, twice, put forward documentary evidence of why it was conducting the special operation to remove the threat to itself... but this guy, like the other members of the Security Council, just try to pretend that never happened.

The web page article, also linked in the tweet, is dated March 3rd 2022 = 33 6.
edit on 18-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: carewemust
Patience and perseverance makes the end result all the sweeter. Haven't these ATS Q-threads been therapeutic for you in some way?

Not if it isn't what you wanted.

I wouldn't say therapeutic, they are just a way to waste some time but I do that in other threads as well.

As you know, events and revelations are still unfolding and coming to light. What's most frustrating to me is why people who talk to President Trump all the time, like Sean Hannity, don't ask him to elaborate on some of his more profound statements. The one I'd like to ask him about is, "I caught them. I caught them all!".

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Russia, twice, put forward documentary evidence of why it was conducting the special operation to remove the threat to itself... but this guy, like the other members of the Security Council, just try to pretend that never happened.

I've seen a couple of people refer to Russia saying it would invade Ukraine due to a "threat", but that's all I know. Is there a place to go read more about this threat...in summary form? Maybe knowing this would tell us what Putin's end game is in Ukraine. The Media makes it seem like Putin is a mad man who has no goal, other than killing and destroying.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Are you discounting the possibility of body doubles dask?

Yes, too much of a stretch.

It wasn't needed because he left the G7 in Canada around 10:30am on the 9th which would be 7:30 pacific time (local time of the camera. AF1 has a cruising speed of 315mph and if it had flown west, it would have been in that area at around 3:30 pm on the 9th at that speed, over 12 hours before the missile pic.

Why would a double be needed? Nobody would have even taken that shot, at that time, in that place, knowing he was half way around the world from his public schedule.

ETA: Seems the 315mph cruise speed was for an older version and the current version has a cruising speed of 580mph, so that would put it even further from skunk bay at the time of the pic.
edit on 18-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
New Mr Pool post; 10:33PM EST on Twitter, 04:44AM UTC on telegram:

1) This is how the WINKING EMOJI is typed, post is actually semi-colon, closing bracket but ATS formatting auto EMOJIfied it.

2) Timestamps point to posts:

#444 Eric Schmidt supervising the secret server setup in North Korea,

#1033 Satellite hack. GPS spoof. What fell from space recently? Accident or retaliation?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, there was video posted of the 2 UN Security Council meetings where Russia raised the evidence and a search on those meetings should bring up articles with more detail. Sorry I can't get it for you, I really must sleep, 8:20am here.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I just think you should consider it as there has been a lot of discussion on various channels that he has used body doubles; including his brother. Could even have potentially been his brother at the G7, in which case you would have no base data in your argument for the plane start point and speed carrying the real POTUS45.

From what I've read/watched, some of the golfing vids have been used as evidence of a body double.

Not saying this is the answer - just that it is worthy of consideration.

Alternatively you can just wait for the truth of the matter to come out over the passage of time.

Night!

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
You are watching a 'scripted' movie.
What makes a great movie?
4am talking points - come from where?
Analyzing every comment, tweet, post & share WE make ???
Our greatest fears used against us (predictive programming)
Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.
They use TECH to try & do what GOD does naturally.
Money = Power = Influence = Control.
Message Push: Social, Trends, Censorship Bans, News, influencers, BOTS...
Seeing is believing.
Emotions cloud judgement.
MSM has you brainwashed. (WE feed loop)
They want you divided.
When is a Narrative change needed.
When you are awake you can see CLEARLY.
Think WHY.

Who wants to brush up on their South Park (language warning)

The Y = God the Father (God's God) has returned to unite BOTH SIDES.
JESUS & LUCIFER (no sides) save world from followers of Molech/Baal.
True Evil only has FEAR & PROPAGANDA (programmed to destroy ourselves)
Classical Computing = sees world of 1 or 0 = reality limited = NO WAY OUT
Quantum = "Qubits" = 1 and 0 together = magic happens = THE ONLY WAY

edit on 18-4-2022 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Regardless of what various channels wish to speculate on, which doesn't make it true, in this case there is no reason to use one.

The real DJT would have been nowhere near the area for the "missile" to be shot at him and why would they place a decoy in that area, at that time, if nobody expected DJT to be there?

So, even if he uses them, this isn't a case where he needed to and Q's claim that planes took it down is BS. Planes can't be scrambled fast enough, they don't have the speed or the tools to deal with a missile of this type. Even if they somehow could, because they had previous knowledge, why put people in harms way, especially if the real DJT wasn't on the decoy plane. It just makes no sense.

ETA:

Alternatively you can just wait for the truth of the matter to come out over the passage of time.

I don't care one way or the other, but the passage of time isn't yielding the truth Q had said would be coming.

With every year that goes by I'm more convinced that Q duped a bunch of people.

But what gets me is that the original post I replied to on this matter had DJT returning from NK. When I replied as I did, the answer was "I haven't done the calculations.". You don't need to do calculations to know that this happened when DJT left the G7 in canada and flew to singapore. Lack of calcs sure didn't stop them from repeating something that doesn't even make sense. That is where this is.

edit on 18-4-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The intercept was carried out by an F16 with a classified pod. The F16 was flying protection for AF1 at the time of the incident.

P

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The intercept was carried out by an F16 with a classified pod. The F16 was flying protection for AF1 at the time of the incident.

Why, cause you say so?

AF1 wasn't even in range of any threat from anything launched in skunk bay at that time. Like FlyingFox said at the top of the page, the type of missiles with that range can't hit a an airborne target at that distance.

The whole thing just sounded good to some people.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The missile was taken down by a classified pod, otherwise known as an energy weapon. Likely a high power laser.

It was Aliens.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Kind of related
Funny as funny tho

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Just glad you're ok.
2 Cat scans ltr i still am having pains in chest doctor implanted a fall story but still get random pain shots internally months later.

Suggested i take aspirin

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Patience and perseverance makes the end result all the sweeter. Haven't these ATS Q-threads been therapeutic for you in some way?

Not if it isn't what you wanted.

I wouldn't say therapeutic, they are just a way to waste some time but I do that in other threads as well.

As you know, events and revelations are still unfolding and coming to light. What's most frustrating to me is why people who talk to President Trump all the time, like Sean Hannity, don't ask him to elaborate on some of his more profound statements. The one I'd like to ask him about is, "I caught them. I caught them all!".

edit on 4/18/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: CrazyFox

Tears

Hmm

Huh

Whatya know

I know not what is under there and if it is against t&c please remove

Poetic ?

Remember when Pence said this b4 certification?

edit on 2022/4/18 by CrazyFox because:
Great show FTR

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
You know how I mentioned what happens if Obama Dies.. well I said that because I had come across this In the green in the gematrix in one of my searches. I never posts anything about it, I was waiting. I had the search bookmaked. Then this morning I went to look at it again. I was blown away when I saw “Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock” in the results

I was following a search on the numbers 1776 in English gematria

It’s possible search engine refreshed my bookmark since my last search.
Still weird how this all works.
Will see, April 10th is on my calendar

BTW
Watch the wives. Jada wore green
Will reacted like an MK slave

I guess will add that to Another date that came and went with a big zero.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

WHEN YOU KNOW....YOU KNOW....LOL....

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Then it was Israel

Putin demands Russia gain control of Jerusalem church as promised

Transferring the ownership of the land could cause diplomatic trouble for Israel at a time when its Western allies have been sanctioning Russia over its invasion of Ukraine. ---

The Alexander Courtyard, also known as the Alexander Nevsky Church and the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, is in the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem's Old City.

Former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised Putin that Russia could take over the landmark in 2020, as one of a series of gestures meant to help free Naama Issachar, an Israeli woman held in a Russian court on drug charges. Soon after, Israel's Land Registry Commissioner listed the Russian government as the owner of the church. ----

Is there enough popcorn ?

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join