It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There is an award of some kind out there waiting for you.

Yep, a darwin award, but we all get that one sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Gates special -Infinite Jest book recommendation.
I'm just walking around just thinking about this but the Gematria-

EASTER MONDAY, manmade virus, This is the end, war criminals, theater of war, israel is evil, mars god of war and Free masonary and radio therapy.
What a coincidence it is Easter Monday today.

www.gematrinator.com>calculator

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The cognitive dissonance is off the charts.🙃 And the beat goes on.

✅ Constructive Ambiguity
✅ Perception Management
✅ Operant Conditioning
✅ Overton Window Kaleidoscope
✅ Dunbar’s Inundation theory
✅ MK Kultur
✅ Weaponized Hyperstitions
✅ Milgram Obedience
✅ Solomon Asch Conformity
✅ Zimbardo’s ONR

On Resisting Social Influence, 1979, Zimbardo, Office of Naval Research, MKULTRA, Stanford.

The application of black & grey magic as a psychological control (PSYCON), step by step process adapted from Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (US Army, PSYOP). Fascinating old chap.🧙‍♂️

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In it together...

twitter.com...

Flashback...

SPARS Pandemic 2025-2028

SPARS-CoV, or SPARS aka St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Prayers that you get some clarity on your chest pains CrazyFox!

Re the aspirin; I know in the UK, after a heart attack, people are put on aspirin, blood pressure pills and beta blockers but the doctors advise that the one that is most important to take every day is the aspirin.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
CrazyFox, re your post's picture of the red pxelation:

I'm pretty sure that's the same pixelation that Gen Flynn used in his "Digital Warriors" twitter banner, some time back.

If so, that may be more important than we thought! At the time we were all trying to decode it in terms of maths and I don't recall anyone considering it was a pixelated picture.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That rabbit is horrifying. What were they thinking?

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Biden follows the white rabbit.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Whistleblowers: DoD Military Personnel Switching The Label Of EUA Vaccine With Comirnaty

Video GP?
Just curious as to what ramifications could be had if true in violation of Nuremberg
Is Putin in charge of the UN security or whatever something?
Could the final conflict between US & MR be where MR is freeing us from the Satanists?

edit on 2022/4/18 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
ICYMI, this flew under the radar today, from Sen. Ted Cruz, at 12:23:50 EST

Abolish the IRS.

#TaxDay.

I think this may mark the next stage of depriving the FEDERAL RESERVE of it's income - and Foundations of their tax free status?

Consider that we expect that E.O.s have caused the seizure of much of deep state's assets but it may not have stopped the feeds of new money into their coffers logically, that should be the next step?

My understanding is that IRS feeds "debt/interest" funds into the Federal Reserve. Therefore once assets have been seized, the ongoing feeds need to be removed in order to stop their capability to manipulate markets?

See posts:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147646189 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:36:25 (EST)
List out all who have foundations.
Why is this relevant?
How can donations be used personally?
Analyze the filings.
Who is charged w/ overseeing this?
IRS?
Corrupt?

Politically motivated?
The level of corruption in our country (and most others) is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
Alice & Wonderland.

Timestamp encodes April 18th.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No.149063549 📁
Nov 11 2017 23:32:49 (EST)
Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Poland: National Bank of Poland
Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Russia: Central Bank of Russia
Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Sudan: Bank of Sudan
Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
Thailand: Bank of Thailand
Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Uganda: Bank of Uganda
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom: Bank of England
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe
The FED and the IRS
FACT: US Federal Reserve is a privately-owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.47 📁
Jan 21 2018 14:06:20 (EST)
Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?
1 of 22.
#Memo shifts narrative.
#Memo reinstates SESSIONS' authority re: Russia/ALL.
#Memo factually demonstrates collusion at highest levels.
#Memo factually demonstrates HUSSEIN ADMIN weaponized INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].
#Memo factually demonstrates 'knowingly false intel' provided to FISA Judges to obtain warrant(s).
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.
[The 16 Year Plan To Destroy America]
Hussein [8]
Install rogue_ops
Leak C-intel/Mil assets
Cut funding to Mil
Command away from generals
Launch 'good guy' takedown (internal remove) - Valerie Jarrett (sniffer)
SAP sell-off
Snowden open source Prism/Keyscore (catastrophic to US Mil v. bad actors (WW) +Clowns/-No Such Agency)
Target/weaken conservative base (IRS/MSM)
Open border (flood illegals: D win) ISIS/MS13 fund/install (fear, targeting/removal, domestic-assets etc.)
Blind-eye NK [nuke build]
[Clas-1, 2, 3]
Blind-eye Iran [fund and supply]
Blind-eye [CLAS 23-41]
Stage SC [AS [187]]
U1 fund/supply IRAN/NK [+reduce US capacity]
KILL NASA (prevent space domination/allow bad actors to take down MIL SATs/WW secure comms/install WMDs) - RISK OF EMP SPACE ORIG (HELPLESS)
[CLAS 1-99]
HRC [8] WWIII [death & weapons real/WAR FAKE & CONTROLLED][population growth control/pocket billions]
Eliminate final rogue_ops within Gov't/MIL
KILL economy [starve/need/enslave]
Open borders
Revise Constitution
Ban sale of firearms (2nd amen removal)
Install 'on team' SC justices> legal win(s) across spectrum of challengers (AS 187)
Removal of electoral college [pop vote ^easier manipulation/illegal votes/Soros machines]
Limit/remove funding of MIL
Closure of US MIL installations WW [Germany 1st]
Destruction of opposing MSM/other news outlets (censoring), CLAS 1-59
[]
Pure EVIL.
Narrative intercept [4am].
Sessions/Nunes Russian OPS.
Repub distortion of facts to remove Mueller.[POTUS free pass].
Shutdown Primary Reasons.
Distract.
Weaken military assets.
Inc illegal votes.
Black voters abandoning.
"Keep them starved"
"Keep them blind"
"Keep them stupid"
HRC March 13, 2013 [intercept].
The Great Awakening.
Fight, Fight, Fight.
Q

edit on 18-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Ha, Yet you waited 7 days to post this.... just in case.....?
Nice slam though

Plus this was not a Q prediction.
I found it on Gematrix.com. I found it Interesting enough to keep an eye on.

Thanks for paying attention.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Something fishy happening on twitter with the Il Donaldo Trumpo account!

Some guy informs @catturd2 that Il Donaldo Trumpo's account has been suspended - but it does not appear to be suspended now, 6 hours later?

Yet the API, that allows you to download an accounts tweets, is giving "Your request could not be authorised" for the Il Donaldo Trumpo account (@PapiTrumpo).

Il Donaldo Trumpo's account is currently following 108... #108

Anonymous ID: hHkrVD7x No.148156129 📁
Nov 5 2017 20:03:07 (EST)

Anonymous ID: cxbjPd3x No.148155375 📁
Nov 5 2017 19:57:48 (EST)
>>148152800
Checked and phoneposting, excuse the post count. The first "extraction order" referenced 0200 Zulu time, it was 0200 Zulu when I posted my response. I was saying that 1.5 hours would be plenty enough time for anyone to hide if they needed to hide, so if it was real info then whoever posted it just broke opsec in a pretty bad way.

>>148155375
Nothing is as it seems, Anon.
What occurred?
It flushed BO out.
Why is that relevant?
Analyze time stamps of my go message to BO's Tweet.
Q

edit on 18-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lots of chatter Rel, mind dropping another archive link please (I know you just did one recently) . As always, thank you for what you do.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hollywood Wojak Industrial complex...

The captions are hilarious. Paul Joseph Schrader isn't on the map because he has inhabited all four quadrants at various points during his career.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
They have no idea what the constitution says or even means. They are maritime trained judges, and.... DS Minions who cannot hide their ignorance. It and they have to go.

There is a tired trope "knowledge is power" but there is a polarity point to that: too much knowledge is actually a handicap to oneself more often then not. If one knows that the Constitution says and means it matters not if everyone has no clue, ergo it is worse to know in many ways.

Here's a silly example. In Los Angeles the Walk/Don't Walk signs begin to blink about 10 seconds before the light is about to change. Eons ago most people knew this, so they didn't watch the main light but the Walk/Don't Walk to tell them when the light was going to change and drive accordingly. Knowing this used to be a great advantage, now it is a nightmare, as I am the only one on the road who knows when the lights will change, creating nothing but frustration when the idiots in front of me don't speed up accordingly. Even worse, folks don't really drive anymore, they follow the goog, so any sort of coherent driving energy is gone - I can spot the vacant drivers in seconds which is also a frustration.

We have reached this truly odd place, where ignorance is in charge, and actual knowledge is refuted by abject stupidity at many turns, which, oddly matters not to the ignorant but is a helluva frustration for those who do.

With the twit kerfuffle I've seen the tired, and totally ignorant, trope of "you cannot yell fire in a crowded theater" to justify the censoring of speech. Even WH resident mumbled it. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

This statement is a total effing lie. You can yell fire in a theater, in a hospital, or in a fire station if you don't have a moral compass. Nothing stops one from doing it - ever, as there is no magical metal plate that closes one's mouth shut of they are about to say something stupid - see Fake Joe for 1billion examples. BUT.... there are possible Criminal and or Civil consequences, which, due to established "laws" and "cultural morality" make it easier for the State, and those who are damaged to collect, damages=MONEY.

So, when the ignorant say "you cannot yell fire in a crowded theater" realize the blood pressure rising is due to the phenomenal ignorance showing itself. Fact: Not one single law stops anyone from doing anything.... ever. Laws create opportunity for compensation, punishment or other AFTER the event has occurred, AND if another party agrees on the context presented.

Can we get this over with already, the world will be a better place when this fiasco is over.

Well done Dan.

This is still pretty remarkable, the fake sand bag set up is really funny, as it is protecting nothing at all.

Folks have made the point that it is US Military folks, mostly contractors I would guess, that are running the Ukraine military show for the Nazi's and Joe Biden's protection, but are not doing well as the Russians are not Iraqi jokesters.

This was sitting on my desktop, folks might find it interesting. Cannot speak to the validity for each person but interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Hollywood Wojak Industrial complex...

The captions are hilarious. Paul Joseph Schrader isn't on the map because he has inhabited all four quadrants at various points during his career.

Bush family friend Hinkley = WTF???????? Upon deeper thought it still equals WTF???? Who is paying to see,,, ah man WTF???

That graphic on the directors was done by a millennial, many are in the wrong quadrants by a lot. ie, Ron Howard is as DS as it gets, his job is to create Inversions and distortions.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A few things that seem odd and yet people don't take a second thought over it;

Alex Jones having to file for Chapter 11. Should I bring up the weird fact that only Jones was allowed to bring a camera into the Bohemian Grove and he somehow gets the Bilderberg agenda before their meetings each year. Like it or not Alex Jones is clearly controlled opposition, being allowed to broadcast what's going on in order to have the people behind him accuse anyone questioning their narrative as a "Conspiracy Theorist". If Jones is being allowed to jump ship by claiming bankruptcy, then we should be looking at who or what will be used to fill his void. On top of this we should not forget that Jones was the one that said that something in the water was turning frogs gay, and now we know that something was added to the water by the same group that was trying to kill off the gays 40 years ago.

Jones being allowed to run away tells mean that the controllers messaging has failed and that the walls are falling faster then we think.

Something that caught my eye and seemed weird, but then after spending Easter Weekend or all things digging into this, I not only discovered something very off but also very telling of what we're dealing with. On the Popes ring that he was having people kiss has on it a pair of lions. Well it looks like lions, but the bodies are longer than a normal lion and they also have odd tails. These are not lions they are Chimeras, and there is older Christian stories about how Jesus tells Peter that they are honoring the wrong god, and that the god of this world has the body of a lion and a tail for a snake. In other words the god of this world is a Chimera, so why does the Pope have people kiss a ring that has a Chimera on it?

***ADDED THIS IN VIA EDIT***

I just thought I should add this in for anyone that wants to start a fight over it. Jesus was explaining to Peter that it's important after death to by pass the gods of the lower levels and ascend to the highest of gods. This Chimera (not a word that Jesus used) is a god of this world and not a god of any of the upper realms.

***END OF ADDED IN COMMENT***

If Symbolism will be their downfall, then should we be aware that many of these families that control the world use a long lion (ie a Chimera) on their Coat of Arms or use this long lion as a symbol of strength. What if it isn't a symbol of strength as to why they are using it, but rather as a symbol of submittance to this ancient god?

Then from today, do we know if that Kayleigh McEnany about things going sideways for the current political parties is really her, and does she have any other follow up data?
edit on 18-4-2022 by Guyfriday because: I already said why but geeshs

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Do you sense there is something "off" about Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy? He keeps asking for more firepower, and describing the Russians soldiers as brutal and heartless. Yet he walks around outside without a care, like he himself is invisible to Russia's surveillance equipment.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join