It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: cimmerius

President Trump's flight was targeted by a missile launch. Could that have come from the Launcher ship? I am afraid to ask what date. Do you know?

I believe the false Hawaii missile alert was around the same time. "On the morning of Saturday, January 13, 2018, a ballistic missile alert was accidentally issued via the Emergency Alert System."

There are people on the forum here who would remember. It was a big debate at the time. There was a photo. Was it a missile launch or a slow-shutter pic of a helicopter? It was near a private island. A guy stole a plane, did some acrobatics, and crashed. There was a lot of speculation around the event that a submarine could have been involved, but there was no discussion of a ship at the time.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Cleaned out my conspiracy file today, there really should be an easier way to delete images lol, grabbed some for posterity

edit on 2022/4/17 by CrazyFox because:

edit on 2022/4/17 by CrazyFox because:

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Strange optics.

Evening Standard

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Reminds me of Jack Black just saying.

a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

edit on 2022/4/17 by CrazyFox because: Not Old World Oreder Song

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Even stranger that the magnets in the background are Kiev, Ukraine

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So the article says he joined the Ukraine military in 2018. Isn't that when the Ukraine military was busy trying to slaughter the people who didn't like the actor we installed as their president, so they wanted to rejoin Russia or be autonomous?
I mean, I know that - right or wrong - there are people who will go fight for others who they see as being victimized by their government, but the vibe I get from this guy (which of course I could be wrong) is that he just wants to go "legally" kill people and make himself feel like a "big man" or whatever. I know, don't judge a book by it's cover, but that's just the creepy feeling I get. And now that the tables have turned and Russia is helping the helpless fight back (after years of bombardment from Ukraine), he wants sympathy since there's a real resistance to their terror campaign.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Is anyone else experiencing serious slowness accessing ATS?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Page loading...yes.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Same as IAMTAT
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I have - it's been off and on for a bit.

a reply to: CrazyFox

Regarding that picture of Hillary shaking hands with "JFK Jr." - there never seems to be a picture from the front other than the one where "JFK Jr.'s" face is not fully shown. While I can't find a full picture from the same angle showing the full face, I believe "JFK Jr." here is actually former Utah Rep Jason Chaffertz. Him and Hillary had a bit of a history, he wanted to go after her regarding the private email stuff and they have made snide comments about each other. Anyway, I have attached a few pictures that seem to show that handshake from a few other shots. Hopefully I do this right.

Here's the "shocked" picture:

Recognition picture?

Other angle showing Chaffertz:

I don't know, the coat and the angle look pretty much the same to me - other than the grey haired guy is now hidden behind Hillay while the cowboy hat guy is behind her from this angle. And we also have Cue posting that JFK Jr. isn't alive - as much as we wish he were.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It’s an Easter miracle. They gave me my Truth Social account today. What are the good Q accounts to look for?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1
Disinformation is necessary is another phrase used. Is one a JR after SR dies?
My dad quit signing jr after gramps passed.
SR where has that been discussed b4?
I know the odds are great against it and am not sure what i would do if he came back.
Alive or dead his spirit is involved in whatever this is.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That's all true too.

If he really did show up alive with piles of evidence against the crooks in charge - i would absolutely spaz out!

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Is anyone else experiencing serious slowness accessing ATS?

Pope Francis's cap flew off his head today at Easter mass.

Revealing hair no one knew he had.

An Omen of "something"?: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The lady Bill Clinton is greeting, is having a hard time looking at him. It's like she sees death & evil combined.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would "Biden in my pants" fwiw
Quick questions what was "The Start?"
Jr. "Died/Disapeared" when?
When did Trump Mueller etc all team up to get rid of the mob?
Who finally passed his Bar exam around then?
Why in the hell would Bush the dumber state he would be remembered for anything let alone positve?
Why is news talking about map's?

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The lady Bill Clinton is greeting, is having a hard time looking at him. It's like she sees death & evil combined.

2nd

Allegedly it was when she fainted getting into the van during her arrest fwiw but i could not find that one so i took a shortcut
the point is interpreted correctly

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I got the same vibes as you, but I too could be wrong. Really difficult to discern in anything posted online. Always two sides to every story which in the UKR/Russia context could both be wrong.

Could be just another Soldier of Fortune wannabe. C'mon, it'll be fun they said. Like in every war there are atrocities committed, but now with all the emotional propaganda being slung from all sides it's damn difficult to feel any single emotion but have a mindful of mixed uncertain emotions as one bounces from one media piece to another. The fog of war is a dangerous place to be in.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Even the Valley of Death can be Conquered

Happy Easter
All is Not For Naught

Godspeed

edit on 4172022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join