It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I was thinking today; what if the global hum people hear is ground penetrating radar (gpr)? Don’t they use very low frequency (vlf) for that?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
a) So glad you saw the documentary too!
b) One of my friends who lived in Crewe had a huge, red brick, 'disused' 9 or 10 storey GPO building out the back of her house. Every now and again black vans would roll up, people would disappear inside, no lights on, even at night. She learnt that there was several 'basement' levels too.
I agreed with her that the whole building had a 'dark' vibe to it. She surreptitiously asked neighbours about it, they all said the same sort of things... weird goings on, unmarked cars coming and going at weird times and as far as anyone new it was still owned by BT and they all felt 'uncomfortable' about it.
c) glad to hear you agree, and I'm not the only one that thinks like that about BT!

I think BT and GCHQ are somehow the same, or at least inexorably linked and rely on each other. Hence BT's presence in other countries. Pretty sure there was a huge deal a few years back where BT were 'invited' into US to sort out some communications/telephone/mobile network. Darned if I can remember the exact detail now. I know it set off alarm bell's for me.
Rainbows
Jane
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I wish the BBC still had that documentary about all the internet and communications stuff that's hidden in plain sight all over Cornwall. It was a fascinating watch, even covered the severing of those cables and how exposed they are at low tide.

INCENSER, or how NSA and GCHQ are tapping internet cables (from 2014)

Recently disclosed documents show that the NSA's fourth-largest cable tapping program, codenamed INCENSER, pulls its data from just one single source: a submarine fiber optic cable linking Asia with Europe.

Until now, it was only known that INCENSER was a sub-program of WINDSTOP and that it collected some 14 billion pieces of internet data a month. The latest revelations now say that these data were collected with the help of the British company Cable & Wireless (codenamed GERONTIC, now part of Vodafone) at a location in Cornwall in the UK, codenamed NIGELLA.

There, just north-west of Polgigga Cottage in Cornwall, is a large building that was constructed in 2001 for FLAG Telecom UK Ltd for 5.3 million pounds. It serves as a terminus for the two ends of a submarine optical cable: one from across the Atlantic which lands at the beach of nearby Sennen, and one that crosses the Channel to Brittany in France:

For the first time, this gives us a view on the whole interception chain, from the parent program all the way down to the physical interception facility. Here we will piece together what is known about these different stages and programs from recent and earlier publications.

Spy cable revealed: How telecoms firm worked with GCHQ:
www.youtube.com...

The Secrets Of Cornwall - Part 1 - Communications

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Chestnut, chataigne in modern french

Chest nut = Heart attack.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Shivers!!
At exactly 8:46, I was taking my son to school. Of course we were late so I walked him out to his first grade trailer. Upon approach, he stopped dead in his tracks and started sobbing...huge crocodile tears. I bent down, grabbed him asking what’s wrong. He backed away, still sobbing, and said that something was happening and it was causing him incredible sadness. Found out ten minutes later exactly what was going on. Every time that I see the 8:46, it makes my skin crawl

Our puppies know!!

LC

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I did some contract work for Vodafone a few years back, working on their 3rd line support team for major incidents. It surprised me that all mobile network traffic is routed through the same equipment. At the time it was called the Core Network 3 and was being upgraded. At base level all of the infrastructure was owned and run by BT.

Some of the tools at my disposal were quite frightening, i could triangulate signals, giving locations and movements between towers, access peoples sms data and call history, amongst other things.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Note the number seQuence...

Pool's other post. 589 = ? 7x = ? 2x? Dates.

Even when provided with documented evidence, or even when injected with the products, many are not going to get it.

Worth noting. Also, "22's" in the drops might tell the current tale (provide timeline matches that is).

I've covered mine for ages. If you are phone centric, or phone addicted, it is beyond foolish not to cover up the face facing camera, beyond foolish, as in effing beyond effing stupid.

Still think this is interesting, Q started shortly after this event.

VP clone bot.

Other clone bot, consider how bad this looks, or consider what signal is being sent.

edit on 4-4-2022 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Kneeling Biden is presenting this brand new Nuclear submarine to his owners. China perhaps?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I'll raise you!

I think BT, BBC, and GCHQ are somehow the same, or at least inexorably linked and rely on each other.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Rams Goats = SuperOwl and March Madness.

There are many more depending on Gematria entry. Seems 4-4-22 is a temporal marker on many points. Black Hats seeking to control symbols that will manifest, White Hats laughing because Inversion of Inversion is now in play on everything = sort of a spiders web kind of thing, the more one struggles...

Unrelated. Well, Baphomet/Goat maybe...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The news outlets latest Qanon freakout is over a bunch of conspiracy postcards mailed out in Massachusetts and surrounding areas

but why?

'Obviously Insane': Thousands in New England Receive QAnon Postcards in Mail

A card titled "The True Story of QAnon," featuring a QR code and photos of 20 famous faces, arrived in many New England mailboxes recently

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Maybe Biden truly believes that "Black Subs Matter". Seems to be the only time he takes a knee, or unless this sub is a crook. He'll take a knee for that too. Hey what is this sub for anyways?

Not only is this Biden taking a knee but look at the shoes Jill's wearing. what kind of message does any of this give other then: "Look at the incompetent leadership we have". I mean, I know the Art of War says to look weak when we are strong, but there's no plausible way any one can be this strong.

How can Marclone's wife be trans anything. Did a biologist decide that Brigitte was even human, was there proof that men exist for these people, and most importantly how would Emmanuel even know what Brigitte is since all he is anyways is a peg warmer.

The Marclones and the Obamas both seem to missing the boat, if they came out as bi or homosexuals they would be even more popular with their echo boxed voters than they are now. Instead this weirdo behaviors of their and their followers just seems culty and very off putting.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The intersection of those two total solar eclipses is Jacob, Illinois.

Jacob, now where have I heard that name.

In the Bible?

P

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The news outlets latest Qanon freakout is over a bunch of conspiracy postcards mailed out in Massachusetts and surrounding areas

but why?

A card titled "The True Story of QAnon," featuring a QR code and photos of 20 famous faces, arrived in many New England mailboxes recently

It's a shame they blanked that Q-Code. I bet the Trotskyists will waste tax payers money investigating this, but won't touch those fake mailed in ballots. I wonder how long it will take before you guys over there start getting Post Cards with British Notables on it and a Q Code. Bet yours will be postmarked with an HMS Titanic stampings.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

2 days ahead
Well done
Thank you for your perseverance

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

XtMN,the following caught my eye in your post:

The latest revelations now say that these data were collected with the help of the British company Cable & Wireless (codenamed GERONTIC, now part of Vodafone) at a location in Cornwall

Compare GERONTIC with GETRONICS

Getronics is a Dutch-headquartered ICT services business, founded in 1887 and today employing approximately 4,000 employees across Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Getronics has over 2000 customers, including Credit Agricole, Intersnack, and Inditex, as well as Ford Motors, which the company has served for over 35 years. Getronics is also founding member of the Global Workspace Alliance, a consortium of leading local IT companies delivering IT services in over 180 countries.

In July 2020 GSH Private Capital acquired the business in a deal worth €200M[2] led by Kenton Fine, Chairman and CEO of Getronics.

In 1988, its name changed to Getronics NV. Getronics was traded by the AMX index abbreviation 23dGET. The main focus of the company became computer networking and maintenance.

The stock symbol 23dGET reminds me of 23andMe and perhaps symbolises controlling DNA through Telecoms?

You probably know as well as me that the best staff tend to rotate around the same IT and Telecoms companies, becoming more valuable the more that they've worked at.

It's now obvious to me that technologies and capabilities are passed between a Hydra within each industry - much like we see fast tracked military officers rotating around key sections of the forces!

E.g. Company A business unit 1 creates capability X:
a) Hydra says we need to roll capability X out globally under the radar,
b) Business unit 1 is sold to Company B in Asia, becomes Business unit 2 and is then sold to Company C in America, etc.
c) Business unit 2 in Company C then creates capability Y,
d) "Was and repeat", thereby hiding the audit trail from capability X to Y to Z.

This example stuck out to me because I led creation of a marketing/sales/design/delivery methodology behind the rapid growth of a business that was suddenly closed down and sold on to one of the companies above...now I understand why!

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

dashen, this happened before a few years ago but on a smaller scale.

I remember an Anon praising another for their inginuity.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: dashen

but why?

It's a shame they blanked that Q-Code. I bet the Trotskyists will waste tax payers money investigating this, but won't touch those fake mailed in ballots. I wonder how long it will take before you guys over there start getting Post Cards with British Notables on it and a Q Code. Bet yours will be postmarked with an HMS Titanic stampings.

Why couldn't a group of us take that TV station to the cleaners.

It would be a slander case.

What an epic case that would be as we prove in court that "baseless comments" are actually truth.

P

edit on 4/4/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Guy, consider that Biden kneeling in front of a black sub may have been a deep state comms:

What if that sub is RED OCTOBER, under command of a deep state US Navy captain, and about to try to trigger WWIII?

The photo would then be Biden's way of ensuring he's recorded in history as initiating it?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The photo would then be Biden's way of ensuring he's recorded in history as initiating it?

But it is an actor playing Biden, so ....

P

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join