It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So sorry I am still catching up from pg 137...but I am sure many clues coming out in the
Grammy's tonite...Just saw BK & yeah I think many symbolisms...K-Pop is S Korean Pop
Music & is huge...BK hit the charts n 2020.
So much...Pres of Ukraine gave his 2 cents & sounded like a Latin translator? Not what
they play on MSM every day.
So sorry I am still following & hope at some point I can dig & figure out how things work.
I do enjoy ALL the brains at work here & am truly thankful that I am excepted w/o
ridicule. I have always appreciated people with intelligence!!! Music & science are a great
marriage! ATS & this thread makes me have to think & helping me remember things.
Much Love to ALL during these trying times!!!

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Largest Leak Bank scandal in History - Suisse Secrets

Suisse secrets was a February 20, 2022 leak of details of more than CHF 100 billion (US$108.5bn, €95.5bn or £80bn) held in nominee accounts linked to over 30,000 clients of Credit Suisse, the largest ever leak from a major Swiss bank. As a result of the leak, numerous people involved in crimes ranging from corruption and bribery to drug and human trafficking became known as Credit Suisse clients.

On March 2, 2022, it became known that its investors had been asked to destroy documents linked to yacht loans of oligarchs.

Credit Suisse denies hiding assets of oligarchs

Investors this week received letters from the Swiss bank requesting that they destroy the documents relating to a securitisation of loans backed by “jets, yachts, real estate and/or financial assets”, according to three people whose firm received the request.

The letters tell the investors to “destroy and permanently erase” any confidential information Credit Suisse previously provided in relation to the transaction, citing a “recent data leak to the media” that it said had been “verified by our investigators”.

The Suisse Secrets data were leaked anonymously to Süddeutsche Zeitung through a secure digital mailbox more than a year ago. The anonymous source - it's unclear whether it was an individual or a group - explained their motivation in an accompanying statement. The source did not attach any conditions to the content of the Suisse Secrets data, and Süddeutsche Zeitung neither paid for the data nor provided or promised any other consideration.

The Statement of the Source

Just a coincidence that Putin invaded the Ukraine 4 days later!!

And on the same day...

Suisse Secrets Webinar

Crickets.

Who's in the Suisse Secrets Leak? - Laundry list of gangster clients, drug lords, mafia ('Ndrangheta), & Putin pals, 7 are Pakistani's, former PM of Ukraine, Ukraine agriculture baron, military to politicians/aristocrats/kleptocrats.

1. Swiss Leaks, 2015 involving HSBC
2. Panama Papers, 2016
3. Paradise Papers, 2017
4. Pandora Papers, 2021
5. Suisse Secrets, 2022

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Think back 10 years. If you walked by a TV in a hotel or airport in 2012, and saw Zelenskyy on TV talking, would you think to yourself, "I wonder who those bastards are going to behead next!"? Americans sure are a flexible bunch, aren't we.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Spirit Airlines has only 500 flights @ day in the USA.

www.travelandleisure.com...#

If 3,000 have been "grounded" that would cover multiple days into the future, which is a much bigger problem than the "weather" excuse these airlines are using this weekend.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
German Retailers To Increase Food Prices By 20-50% On Monday

...on Monday, Germany will take one step toward a return of the dreaded Weimar hyperinflation, when according to the German Retail Association (HDE), consumers should prepare for another wave of price hikes for everyday goods and groceries with Reuters reporting that prices at German retail chains will explode between 20 and 50%

That sounds like a form of collusion, like the U.S. Media does, and like communist countries force upon consumers.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Three New Mr Pool posts:

1) Picture at 8:46pm EST on twitter, 03:05:43 on telegram

Note only the EMERGENCY is reversed.
Also I can find no record on twitter of this post.

1) tweet is 33 sec video at 03/04/2022 19:03:28EST, telegram 03:19:42

t.co...

This shows:
a) formation of 589, 7 times, each quicker, followed by,
b) formation of 987654321, twice, each quicker, followed by
c) nuclear (liquidity?) explosion (at an atoll or at sea)

This implies the COMEX589 rule comes into play over the coming 7 days. This particularly applies to slow down the rate at which the price of silver can rise to $12/Oz per day.

2) Tweet is a 34 sec video of shops on fire, arrests and public shooting in the streets. It is prefaced by the black and white warning siren video we've had twice before. Twitter 19:11:21 EST, Telegram 03:20:30 GMT (PAIN MIRROR)

t.co...

Note that #34 is the Emergency Broadcast post:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

edit on 3-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

I was going to mention it very much looks like Hunter will be arrested soon....
Would he NOT be THE First arrest ??

If Hunter is arrested for small stuff, does that get his family off the hook, eliminating the need for a Special Counsel, as Jonathan Turley is suggesting?

Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley has written that a special counsel must be appointed to investigate the Hunter Biden case because President Joe Biden has denied any wrongdoing by his son, and has taken steps to influence investigations.

This past week, the Washington Post and CNN joined the New York Times in admitting that the Hunter Biden laptop, which was revealed in October 2020 and suggested that he made money from peddling access to his father, was indeed authentic.

The admissions came nearly a year and-a-half after media organizations joined the Democratic Party and former intelligence officials in claiming the laptop was Russian misinformation, and successfully encouraged Silicon Valley to censor the story.

Nevertheless, the White House continued this week to maintain that Hunter Biden had done nothing wrong, and that then-candidate Joe Biden had not misled the public when he claimed that his son was innocent and blamed Russia for the story.

Turley wrote at The Hill that the Biden administration and the media are now attempting to claim that while Hunter Biden sold access to his father, his father was not, in fact, involved, despite ample evidence to the contrary. That, he says, suggests the need for a special counsel, free of political influence:
Source: www.breitbart.com...

edit on 4/3/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Which one of you guys....?

That soldier has good taste.

That looks like a damn big bottle. He better not drink that in one setting. The enemy won't get him the Devil will.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I think my reply never got sent.
Those gut feelings are really hard to ignore, like my gut hurts from all those feelings.
Crimes against humanity
Epstein, Fauci, Gates, Covid, Covid vax, wanted to create a race like him
Aim for the fg towers when the zombies show up.

I for one am anticipating rainbows after this storm

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Inspirered by this, I went to go see if Terramar had any banks registered to it. and this popped up:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

From May 25, 2018, the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
Terramar Spedycja International Sp. z o.o. fulfilling the information obligation, in accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, informs that:

1. The administrator of your personal data is Terramar Spedycja International Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia at ul. Rotterdamska 3;
2. We make sure that these data are properly secured and that their processing is clear, reliable and in accordance with the regulations. We assure you that in our proceedings we are guided by the law regulating the principles of personal data protection.
3. Data Protection Coordinator at Terramar Spedycja International Sp. z o.o. has been designated and can be contacted by e-mail at [email protected];
4. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the concluded contract or the activities entrusted to us in the field of forwarding, storage or customs clearance;
5. The data will not be made available to entities other than those authorized under the law;
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization;
7. Your personal data will be stored until the contract / order is performed and the period of limitation of claims;
8. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify it;
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016;
10. Providing your personal data by you is a condition for concluding a contract / accepting an order for execution.

Is this common now with European based webservers?

I just thought it was weird after I dismissed the standard "Cookie Warning". that pops up at the bottom of the screen.

Oh the reason I was checking was I wondered if having an International Bank was needed for acceptance in the UN, and if it was how much does Terramar launder for people in the Epstein/Maxwell group?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Think back 10 years. If you walked by a TV in a hotel or airport in 2012, and saw Zelenskyy on TV talking, would you think to yourself, "I wonder who those bastards are going to behead next!"? Americans sure are a flexible bunch, aren't we.

Damn that's funny.

save space.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Germany Fighting Inflation Too – German Retailers Expected to Raise Prices Monday by 20-50%

Consider these idiots want to give Russia their Weimar paper to pay for real gas, and are pissed that Russia won't accept it.

These same idiots don't see how putting sanctions on Russia invalidates the contract for the gas, negating it, given Vlad Check next up Mate.

These same idiots cannot correct course regardless of the world events they see = one playbook.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's why I said here: www.abovetopsecret.com... , the Germany price increases sound like something you'd expect from our colluding MSM...or a communist country telling retailers to raise prices by XX% beginning Monday.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but the Russians are threatening to end cooperation with the ISS:

Russia to sever links with Western space agencies ending International Space Station co-operation

Possible implications:
1) Roscosmos chief Dmitry Rogozin claimed that it was Russian expertise that was keeping the ISS in orbit - Elon thinks he's up to the job,

2) Could the russians threaten to detach their module(s)? Basically dismantling the ISS?

3) ABC News:

Astronaut Mark Vande Hei, who holds the ongoing record for longest space flight, is set to end his 355 days in space in just three weeks. The plan is for him to land in Kazakhstan with two Russian cosmonauts on a Russian spacecraft.

But unprecedented sanctions against Russia could put Vande Hei's return on hold. After Russia invaded Ukraine nearly two weeks ago, President Joe Biden announced new sanctions, including cutting more than half of Russia's high-tech imports.

edit on 3-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

What website link gave you that pop-up? I'm sure JE/Maxwell/Terramar were using multiple Swiss laundering banks given the aristocrat clientele they had. I had an account with Lucifer's bank (UBS) for 17 years. After my acct was briefly frozen by US Feds due to all their laundering scandals with UBS, I promptly decided to pull out.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The video of shooting and fires I think are from the Rodney King protests in LA (April 29 - May 4th 1992)

If that means anything?

2) Tweet is a 34 sec video of shops on fire, arrests and public shooting in the streets. It is prefaced by the black and white warning siren video we've had twice before. Twitter 19:11:21 EST, Telegram 03:20:30 GMT (PAIN MIRROR)

t.co...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Well I guess they had to use footage from somewhere... and it flags up clearly as reactionary riots - which is expected when food and utilities go up 50% like germany.

To brain dead to see if there are any date difference connections... time for zeds.

edit on 4-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

1) Picture at 8:46pm EST on twitter, 03:05:43 on telegram

Note only the EMERGENCY is reversed.

846 Mystery + EMERGENCY reversed could mean that the letters need to be rearranged? EMERGE NYC ?

Emergency (etymology): arise, bring to light - new information on 911 coming to light? Or a whole new disaster? If it relates to 911 that also would resonate with 112 from earlier post. 112 being the most common emergency number globally speaking.

edit on 4-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Thank you!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mentioned in another thread was that it was not all retailers, but the firms Aldi North and Aldi South. It was also stated the price increases would be on a few items, with most of the increases in the 20% range but some higher.

ETA. The comment I mentioned also forecasts other German food retailers will join Aldi in rising prices on certain items.

Germany is very much a nanny state operation. I expect if food prices explode all over, they'll institute controls of one kind or another to avoid too much disorder among the public.

Cheers
edit on 4-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "to" not equal "too"

edit on 4-4-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join