It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wiki has a section in Ron's page about "attempts to overthrow the 2020 election". That will need a quick update when the Perp walks finally happen.

The update will be Watkins "proof Q was true! "

Part of the text will read:
"the followers of Q like RW were sharing sourced true data that was used to stop the steal after the election commissions were proven to be in a conspiracy to add votes to a pitiful POTUS candidate so DJT would be defeated. Apple, Google, and all the social network leadership decided to censor the truth and the upper leadership in each Company were all convicted. Alongside of them were the Media Moguls giving the orders to make Biden look clean and Trump out to be a NAZI sympathizer who didn't care about people when it was they who don't care about people and they turned out to be the ones supporting Nazis too. Some of this criminal Cabal had to be put to death by hanging for treason".

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting statement by Ron Watkins (CodeMonkeyZ), currently running for congress:

You will see MASS resignations from the Biden Administration in the coming days.

The chaos and corruption are becoming too much to manage for those in his inner circle.

Mass exits coming very soon.

CodeMonkeyz (aka "Ron Watkins") has been in touch and on the leading edge of what's happening and what's coming, for several years.

The best proof of Ron's legitimacy is that Liberal-owned publications bash him continuously, even after revelations and events prove him to have been correct.

Here's an example: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: maryjo44
Wow I can see that. I never even thought about how they use math to hide behind. Going to have study some other stuff like that. Thanks...a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As one who studied lots of math to be able to take Chemistry and Physics exams I can see how easy it would be to fool the world hiding behind math. Throw in that the Professors were not having a discussion on compass and divider's when teaching theory when I was a grad student in Chemistry also teaching Science 101 lab classes. Math is too complicated for some people to take the time to learn all of it, or enough to handle the odd things they need it for in life. Things like comprehending what the answer is when we need complicated math to get to the solution are not on their agenda . Therefore, easily manipulated by the people claiming the data proves we need something.

I recall a bunch of people saying math hurt their head. Some are very successful in businesses now. They just hire accountants to help. Some are were so good with their ability to build or repair things they never needed math to be so happy. They did get taught the basics well enough back then to balance a checkbook and such. Geometry and higher even like Calculus they for sure go pphhtt!

Today, I wonder what the kids will remember later with the change in approach to math. It looked silly to me the last time I peered into Education techniques. A whole theme on estimation. Estimation is horrid to a chemist unless it is in the kitchen carefully.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well
Too soon?
carry on wayward sun
too bad the jokes is on US
wow
to split hairs hanging is different than lynching
funny stuff
. Big Mike
Who else can see the penus marker on a box?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The English-language Wikipedia is a mess. Sort of.

On many topics, it is "okay" as a quick reference.

But anything dealing with contemporary history, geography, or politics should be considered suspect.

Internally, Wikipedia, despite professing to be something "anyone can edit", has editors who are unofficially more preferred than others, and there is a hierarchy of corrupt admins (not all of them are corrupt) who ensure particularly sacred cows get the spin desired by those who control Wikipedia.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

wow

Do AOC as Mary Ann and Pelosi as Ginger.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Anecdotal update on Rona positive cases in my sphere:

My last update had gone up to 9 cases within a week or so.

This morning I hear that a further 9 tested positive; 2 family and 7 in their friend circles.

That makes 18 in about 10 days but I hear 2 are now recovered.

As I said before, never had more than 1 friend/family at a time have it before.

Something's definitely changed!!!

edit on 5-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Best wishes for everyone to recover swiftly.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Could be related - maybe not

Pfizer Bombshell: ‘Stay Away from the Vaccinated’

Bombshell new Pfizer documents reveal that both inhalation and skin contact with jabbed individuals will transfer whatever is in the vaccine to the unvaccinated.

8.3.5.3. Occupational exposure

“Occupational exposure occurs when a person has unplanned direct contact with a subject for a vaccine, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an adverse event. These individuals may include caregivers, relatives, and other people close to the subject.

When such exposures occur, the investigator must report this to Pfizer saftey within 24 hours of being notified, whether or not an associated secondary adverse event occurs. This must be reported using the vaccine secondary adverse event reporting form. SINCE THE INFORMATION DOES NOT RELATE TO ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE STUDY, THE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE STUDY”.

To make it clear: participants in vaccine studies become superspreaders of something, they don’t say what it is, but it causes secondary adverse events in people who have never had the ‘vaccine’ when exposed to people who have had the ‘vaccine’.......

edit on 452022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'n Diem

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Cheers for the info MT!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Elon just got appointed to the Board of Twitter, after becoming their biggest shareholder. He's also had a poll up, asking if there should be an "edit" button on Twitter, with the options being yse or on - be interesting to see if past accounts will be restored - Trump?

news.sky.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

How often and easily? I touch my triple vaxxed wife all the time.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
"That's what she said."

Be thankful this isn't 4chan.

edit on 4/5/2022 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I am so glad you brought up the issue of garbled text messages. I just thought it was a fluke from my end.

I texted to a friend about the strength of steel and to do a little research because of -

You have more than you know.
Steel.
Tech.
America for Sale.
Systemic weakening of the US.
U1.
Cash flow funnel.
Inside job.
$
We are in control.
Those awake can see.

My text was redirected to an different person who was an expediter with Raytheon. Of course that person texted me back and replied that was interesting information and that they would look into it.
Super, super awkward.

Then just recently that person's text message to someone else was directed to my cell. I wasn't sure what to make of it so I didn't respond.
----------------
Now reconsidering, during the run up to the election text messages to friends in Sacramento were held back for several days. I was trying to have them watch for certain oddities since there were so many and maybe just a nudge to help wake them up but the issues were time sensitive.
After that messages they were sending to others were directed to my cell and my texts to others to their cells.
I guess that must be the tech part.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: CrazyFox

wow

Do AOC as Mary Ann and Pelosi as Ginger.

Please, NO on AOC. Use Katy Perry. She is cuter. Maybe AOC for the scarecrow in W of Oz.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Notable death:

Ned Johnson, Who Made Fidelity a Fund Titan, Dies at 91

Edward “Ned” Johnson III, a businessman who grew Fidelity Investments into the financial giant it is today, has died. He was 91.

Johnson's family confirmed Thursday that he died on Wednesday of natural causes.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have been following up on the Sacramento mass shooting FF and I thought how oddly they name the streets. The street that the shooting took place was at the intersection of K Street and 10th street.
Fun fact:
"K Street" seems to have political significance - "it is used as a synonym for influence peddling and for the power of special interests. Lobbying.
Maybe it is just a coinky dink but it makes me wonder whether there is a special interest group that is most unhappy about the way their lobbying efforts are going and decided to send a message. After all the sheeple matter not.

In the alternate reality they have one suspect but all I am hearing is that it is complicated. Just wonderig if it is Las Vegas complicated.

politicaldictionary.com...>words>k-street
www.sacramento365.com>Venues

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lets pray she got the fake one of the other ones then. Pfizer is a source it sure appears.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am now to the point of not talking about the vaccine dangers, because no high profile people have dropped dead from the vaccine.

If household names start dropping dead without any logical explanation, that is when the world will wake up to the dangers.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Is BORIS JOHNSON suffering the effects of heavy coc aine use?

@Plymouthian tweet, 31/03/2022 09:14:02

OK this is weird...

What's going on with Boris's nose? t.co...

Bigger

1) A thesun.co.uk article from July 2019, with exemplar pictures:

DRAW THE LINE The horrifying rise of coke nose, where lumps of flesh can fall from the face and damage starts after just ONE DAY’S excessive use

2) Note from the right hand side BOJO picture, he appears to have acquired a COLOBOMA as well!!!
a) You can see from this older picture that he didn't used to have one? (Unless he wore contacts to hide it??)

3) This smacks to me of Prosthetics Tomfoolery by White Hats, in order to "trash his image"

edit on 5-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
The news outlets latest Qanon freakout is over a bunch of conspiracy postcards mailed out in Massachusetts and surrounding areas

but why?

'Obviously Insane': Thousands in New England Receive QAnon Postcards in Mail

A card titled "The True Story of QAnon," featuring a QR code and photos of 20 famous faces, arrived in many New England mailboxes recently

17 days...

I did look-up Marburg UTMB (University Texas Medical Branch) and stumbled across this document from the National Academy of Science that includes a listing of BSL-4 facilities throughout the world which have Marburg, Ebola, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever (CCHF), along with the virus doctors involved and examples of Accidents in United States Biosafety Labs.

Biosecurity Challenges of the Global Expansion of High-Containment Biological Laboratories (pg 81). Doc is from 2012 grant study on assessing Bio-containment security measures during Obama period. Lots of spicy details. One name that stood out on the committee was a Dr. MICHAEL V. CALLAHAN, DARPA; a colleague of Dr. Robert Malone.

Michael Callahan Disclaimer:

Halal vaccines are pork-free for Muslims.

Gain of Function Symposium: Perspectives of Key Stakeholders in the Biomedical and Public Health Communities:
www.youtube.com...
It's not clear from the vid if he was referring to traditional vaccines or mRNA when he was working on Gain-of-Function research.

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join