It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix358, re:

Jacob, now where have I heard that name.

I posted here about Jacob Wallenberg being NONAME and head of the Wallenberg hydra.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Personally, I am still not seeing all of the connections. Many I have, but a deeper level is still there.

On the other hand, I am just sitting back waiting. There is no way to decipher the confusion attack until it is completed.

That is the primary benefit of this attack strategy in that only a handful of people know the complete plan and as always in war, you don't get it all your own way. Attack and defense, like a sword fight.

On the other hand, it is still fun trying to decipher

Remember, waking sleepy heads is just as important as taking down the elite.

P

edit on 4/4/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1
Conspiracy bot twitter?
That sounds interesting

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Like a rock

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I've covered mine for ages. If you are phone centric, or phone addicted, it is beyond foolish not to cover up the face facing camera, beyond foolish, as in effing beyond effing stupid.

I hit mine with a tiny grinding wheel.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Interesting statement by Ron Watkins (CodeMonkeyZ), currently running for congress:

You will see MASS resignations from the Biden Administration in the coming days.

The chaos and corruption are becoming too much to manage for those in his inner circle.

Mass exits coming very soon.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Mr Pool post:

This highlights that the Compass, from SQUARE & COMPASS is actually a DIVIDER!

When I was at primary school in the 60s, we all had to have a "Compass & Dividers Set" - Dividers & Compasses.

Consider the compass in the picture as a DIVIDER which, when laid flat at 90 degrees open, forms half of a SQUARE that imprisons the CIRCLE (Earth).

So when is it a COMPASS and when is it a DIVIDER?

I suggest that if you consider their use on a circle:
a) When each point is at one side of the circle they are dividers and mark out the DIAMETER of the circle,
b) When one point is at the central point of the circle and one is at it's edge, they are a compass and marks out the RADIUS!

Since mathematics defines the circumference of a circle as both:
πD
2πR

Therefore Pi (π) = Compass and Dividers?

I have found a link between the use of the SQUARE and COMPASS and SKULL & Bones = 322:

Bigger

What does this mean?

I think it means that the Square and Compass allows Evil to create it's own kingdom in the areas to the 4 cardinal points of the square, outside the circle?

Now consider how the SKULL represents the EARTH and the BONES represent the DIVIDED COMPASS pointing to the 4 cardinal points/apexs of the Square.

edit on 5-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
New RR emails, if you like that kind of stuff.
www.justice.gov...
justice.gov/oip/foia-library/foia-processed/general_topics/emails_dag_rosenstein
Carter Page section is spicy.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
www.newsmax.com...
newsmax.com/newsfront/german-covid-passports/2022/04/02/id/1064041/

A German man, according to a Freie Presse report, has received 87 Covid-19 vaccinations.

The report details that the 61-year-old man, whose name has not been made public, is now under investigation by German authorities after reports indicate that he was receiving up to three vaccines a day for a total of 87 in the state of Saxony alone.

Authorities were tipped off after a worker the German branch of the Red Cross, alerted that the man had shown up at different vaccination sites with different blank cards, all with his real name on them.

By some process, the man was able to erase his name to sell the passports. What he profited from the venture is still unknown. But his first known vaccination was in July 2021.

Authorities believe the man was able to bypass the vaccine screening process by providing false or misleading information about his medical history and by not providing his insurance.

edit on 5-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Alternate read of Mr Pool's Square and Compass post from the timestamps:

Twitter timestamp of 7:55PM points to:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.88 📁
Feb 14 2018 18:06:27 (EST)
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE TEAM
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION (STRATEGIC SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE)
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE (STRATEGIC SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE)

DESIGNATION: _ MILITARY INTELLIGENCE TEAM,
_ MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE (STRAT SIGINT)

32536AA00: _ MI TM (UTAH)(STRAT SIGINT)
32536AB00: _ MI TM (OCMC)(STRAT SIGINT)
32536AC00: _ MI TM (DET A)(STRAT SIGINT)
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba13e3 No.2770674 📁
Aug 28 2018 16:11:00 (EST)
>>2770515
Do not force those not yet ready.
The FAKE NEWS narrative (make-believe) has been ingrained for a long time.
Do not isolate yourself within your own family.
Dark to Light.
TRUTH will SHINE.
Impossible to DEFEND.
Impossible to IGNORE.
Stay Strong.
You are NOT ALONE.
Patriots ALL.
Q

From telegram timestamp of 04:07:05 GMT:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 0cd33f No.142639 📁
Dec 21 2017 19:25:21 (EST)
Did you find the exchange 2 days ago re: WH EO today?
We listened.
Feel proud.
Q

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 237dde No.324477 📁
Feb 10 2018 03:43:25 (EST)
[5]

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting statement by Ron Watkins (CodeMonkeyZ), currently running for congress:

You will see MASS resignations from the Biden Administration in the coming days.

The chaos and corruption are becoming too much to manage for those in his inner circle.

CodeMonkeyz (aka "Ron Watkins") has been in touch and on the leading edge of what's happening and what's coming, for several years.

The best proof of Ron's legitimacy is that Liberal-owned publications bash him continuously, even after revelations and events prove him to have been correct.

Here's an example: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Interesting

Newton is a monotype by the English poet, painter and printmaker William Blake first completed in 1795
link

Was used in a collage in context of Cicada 3301 Liber Primus (?)

Uncovering Cicada Wiki - Liber Primus

That 322 skull and bones angle you found is (chest?)nuts!
edit on 5-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

May is only one month away !

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I was thinking today; what if the global hum people hear is ground penetrating radar (gpr)? Don’t they use very low frequency (vlf) for that?

Hmm, funny, I'm noticing a hmm now from my bass amp.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

edit on am42America/ChicagoTuesday2022-04-05T02:54:06-05:0002America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
Yay! Thank you so very much for finding that! I'll be watching it again later this evening.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Must be about 12 years ago now, I was txting with a friend.
After one message I sent I got a txt saying "what the heck are you talking about? What have submarines got to do with anything?" I said I didn't say anything about submarines what was he talking about? He said half way through my txt I mentioned submarines in Lake Garda!! I said no I didn't, why would I mention submarines and how the hell would a submarine get into Lake Garda anyhow?
He sent my txt that he received back to me. Sure enough it looked like two txt messages cobbled together half way through a sentence. The second half of the txt read along the lines of "just watched submarine surface in Lake Garda, fantastic sight".
I had one of those Nokia slide phones at the time and still have it in my drawer.
Of course I hadn't sent anything remotely like that and in fact the rest of my txt was a bit longer. So off I went to check out Lake Garda...... interesting!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
There's also Jacob Rothschild..... several of them as it seems to be a family tradition. Plus the Jewish/Israel connection.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I've covered mine for ages. If you are phone centric, or phone addicted, it is beyond foolish not to cover up the face facing camera, beyond foolish, as in effing beyond effing stupid.

I hit mine with a tiny grinding wheel.

no camera on one of mine I use and the laptop I keep it in a docking station closed. If the Monitors have Camera's we are hosed.

The Anarchist cookbook someone was passing around in the dorm 40 years ago showed how Speakers are also Microphones. We see how small a lens can be and be very affective.

edit on 5-4-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow I can see that. I never even thought about how they use math to hide behind. Going to have study some other stuff like that. Thanks...a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join