It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Stumbled upon this, whch Simon Parkes seems to have highlighted... ABC News, April 4, 2022, 8:51 AM

Turkey's inflation hits 61% climbing to new 20-year high
The highest yearly price increase was in the transportation sector, at 99.12%, while the increase in food prices was 70.33%, according to the data. It was the biggest year-on-year increase since March 2002.
The lira, which lost 44% of its value against the U.S. dollar last year, plunged to a record high of 18.41 against the greenback in December. The currency’s performance has fueled inflation in the import-reliant Turkish economy.

The Turkish Lira is expected to be one of the big winners in the GESARA currency revaluation.

Note how this is the day after Germany warned of 20>50% food price increases!
edit on 5-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I do not have access to Twitter so I am unable to confirm but I have seen a screenshot going around a few Telegram pages from Jack Prosobiac stating that he had reports that the FBI had arrested Trump at Mara Lago. The post was from yesterday afternoon I am going to assume it is fake since I would think this news would be all over but wanted to see if anyone had confirmation.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Also good to know, speakers can function as microphones. They're just larger transducers designed for output stage, but believe me, they can also generate their own output when sound waves are applied, just like any electromagnetic motorgenerator.

Say you have an old XT486 PC with no microphone, but with a little beep-buzz 8-bit sound gadget. It works both ways.

edit on 5-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: beep

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Wiki has a section in Ron's page about "attempts to overthrow the 2020 election". That will need a quick update when the Perp walks finally happen.
The update will be Watkins "proof Q was true! "

Potential libel case.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I love math, as it relates to geometry, physics and the universe. Like many here, I'd get into trouble at school for not "showing my work". That's ok, I still do an approximation in my head BEFORE doing the "work". I do it as a test of the werknumber I get, to be sure it's not off by a factor of 10.

I have a wicked guesstimating game to go with it. Guessing at most anything that can be measured and looked-up. It could be the mass of a bridge, a planet, a decomposition rate, radioisotopes, escape velocity, how many blackbirds in a clutch....whatever. I get a lot of compliments for it, especially for business-related things...I was proud to be called "Rainman" in jest by my billionaire friend.

But yeah, I feel it...with Wharton School embedded in the middle of PENN, business school was always a thing. However, from my perspective, and the same as J1man probably felt, I thought that the study of business was pointless, and produced nothing....a "meta" business. Now as an adult, I am lost, and now understand how essential business studies are. I do tech BAS/BSE in H&SS +Astro but dad's a heavy Anthro influence. I saw King Tut, as a reference point.

edit on 5-4-2022 by FlyingFox because: EDIT THE KRACKEN!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are ~7,100 known living languages. This diagram shows the number of native speakers for each language. More people speak a dialect of Chinese than speak English natively. Now, ponder how much is lost in translation.

SCMP data on 6.3 billion people (of 7.9 bil).

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cimmerius

cimmerius, we are led to believe EBS will be global - but it's not proven.

An example, often quoted, is of a Turkish(?) satellite being launched a year or more ago - to provide coverage to middle east TV stations of the EBS.

I think the biggest variable in coverage will be whether the internet backbone cables, laid undersea to cross continents, get cut:
edited

Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

It does seem likely that when the EBS broadcasts begin, regular internet may be cut off, either by severing cables or otherwise.

That would certainly focus people’s attention and reduce the media players' opportunity to censor, edit, spin, or opine. People would be planted at home, isolated from other influences, and have to view the unadulterated information and process it for themselves.

If every country does their own EBS broadcasts, that could make for some confusion trying to get everyone on the same page. If it is a worldwide satellite transmission it seems like local translation would be an issue.

I am going to have to give it some thought. Having avoided TV and cellphones has worked fine for me up until now, but dependence on the internet could become a liability if that is my only source.

If I have to break down and buy a TV, I’ll have to build a special lead lined, air-locked, negative pressure room for it, consecrated with holy seals, and only entered into wearing sackcloth, and after fasting. One can't be too careful.

edit on 4/5/2022 by cimmerius because: clarity

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another FUTURE proves PAST...

From Whiplash347 telegram:

BREAKING!🚨 Senate votes 53-47 to bring Ketanji Brown Jackson's nomination to the Senate floor for debate and vote.

Romney, Murkowski and Collins join all Democrats voting for the motion. All other Republicans vote no.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0365ff No.4381127 📁
Dec 19 2018 18:11:25 (EST)
www.nbcnews.com...📁
The clock is ticking.
When will the 1st alarm ring?
If the Senate was the primary target (majority control)….
53-47 active when?
EO (designated_target(s)) active when?
Ongoing investigations…..
"There are a lot of sealed indictments" - SC
"It's all going to come out, U1, Dossier, CF, etc…." - SH
"I have pretty good sources…" - SH
There is a reason why SH, SC, and JS are on stage.
Q

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
5 countries either bankrupt, without energy, or governments disbanded in the last 24 hours!!!

They are listed on Whiplash347 telegram but other individual posts detail:

Lebanon, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Kuwait

G.E.S.A.R.A

France & USA together. We Await.
Lincoln/Kahlooni - Bouvier. Connection
USA's Oldest Ally is FRANCE.

Shall we prepare to Lose Access?
Risk Of Another Shutdown

Kuwait tweet

Kuwaiti Prime Minister Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah submitted his government’s resignation to Crown Prince Mishal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, according to the state news agency KUNA v.aa.com.tr...

Lebanon

Lebanon's Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Is Bankrupt' | Al Bawaba
www.albawaba.com...

Pakistan/Imran Khan we covered in posts last night.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Could you not just put it in a locked room that has a window onto your garden and watch it from a deckchair in the garden?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Q Delivers

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You do have a radio, right? How about short-wave radio & or a police scanner.

Listen to any Radio station around the world. I thought this was really cool while the Internet is still up. I've spent hours twirling around the world.

radio.garden...

Radio Garden started out in 2016 as an exhibition project commissioned by the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision in the context of the research project Transnational Radio Encounters.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
In recent weeks, the Italian media have been doing an excellent job presenting Putin as the evil ogre and Zelensky as the hero to be defended at all costs.

The Anons are melting like snow in the sun.

I decided to continue posting in Italian on gettr: gettr.com...

I will try, in my small way, to continue to keep the light of truth burning

I will continue to read you with interest as I have always done over the years and if you want feel free to take whatever you want, memeS link etc.

WWGOWGA!

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Further thoughts on Mr Pools Compass post last night:

Bigger

To HIJACK:

1) to commandeer (a vehicle in transit),
2) to take or take control of (something) as if by hijacking,
3) to subject to extortion or swindling

UNION
The act of uniting or the state of being united.

So does the UNION JACK (The British flag) symbolise:

Taking control of earth to stop it being UNITED?

133 posts with UNITED

5 posts with UNION
European UNION
UNION soldiers
State of the UNION

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Ciao Duncan! di dove sei in italia? Ho visuto a Napoli in 80s/90s.

Has anyone watched the Utopia series on Prime? I'm more than half way through it and it sure feels like everything Q thrown together. Is Gates Mr. Rabbit?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Where is Utopia? Where is Jessica Hyde?

Good show. I don't feel like I learned anything from it though...just felt like entertainment. I think you'll like where the second half takes you.

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Has anyone watched the Utopia series on Prime? I'm more than half way through it and it sure feels like everything Q thrown together. Is Gates Mr. Rabbit?

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Austin will retire very soon. Enjoy the show.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
It's the union flag. It's only a Union Jack when flown on ships.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I thought the British version (2013) was better and aside from the freakish parallels to the 2020 Corona conspiracies it was some good entertainment that kept me interested.

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join