It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jen is planning to leave this spring and is declaring refugee status at MSNBC.

www.npr.org>2022/04/01> jen-psaki-leaving-the...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yes, that is what I said (meant) in my comment about Elon/WEF relation. Right, who knows, time will eventually tell.

twitter.com...

Maybe he'll surpass Trump (88 million?)

I know you know, but don't forget the cabal plays both sides and will use anyone with millions of followers (even Trump when it suits them) to influence & push their 'Reset' green culture revolution agenda. On one hand this decade feels like revenge of the nerds aka the Technocrats.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That whole ship sinking?

Kamala Harris’ deputy chief of staff the latest aide to depart veep’s office

Fuchs’ announcement marks the 11th departure from the vice president’s staff since June. Previous staffers to leave include director of digital strategies Rajun Kaur, director of advance Karly Satkowiak, deputy director of advance Gabrielle DeFranceschi, communications director Ashley Etienne, chief spokesperson Symone Sanders, director of press operations Peter Velz, deputy director of public engagement Vince Evans, speechwriting director Kate Childs Graham, deputy press secretary Sabrina Singh, and national security adviser Nancy McEldowney.

edit on 4-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Weirdness Alert...

On Saturday I was going through Conspiracy Bot Twitter. Some serious pictures appeared. I just started to verify the Big Bird post and suddenly Goog had a major seizure. Bing worked but Goog censored every site.

I just went back to see how Conspiracy Bot was doing today, because maybe it just had Covid and it is Gone as in it has never existed. No trace of it from my end so maybe someone else will have more success and can verify what I saw.

So here is the picture that was most alarming. OBAMA.
He was standing behind two military operators who were navigating drones during a battle. The screens were really high tech. The one to the right was a female operator and he was looking over her shoulder.

He was laughing very hard as in with tears. Meanwhile on the screen people were being targeted by drones and killed. It was like he was playing a video game and was really into it. It was very shocking and repulsive. How could a President treat this as if it was just a game?

I wonder where Conspiracy Bot found that picture because it looked very authentic and unfortunately believable.
------------
As for Big Bird. It stated that Big Bird had a few beers back stage and came onto the stage and started spouting about government lies. Goog literally had a fit because I started to look into when did the original actor for Big Bird die. Big Bird was acting out of character promoting the jabbing of the children with an experimental vaccine. I am afraid to look for the reference because I will get locked out again. He died December 2019 - Preplandemic. Just saying I don't believe he would have approved.
-------------
So Twitter isn't doing sufficient censorship so now Goog is stepping up to the plate and disappearing accounts. Anyway I don't know if it is just a me issue but the above is for the record.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hi Rel,

Just wondering if you and our other friends around the world will be able to receive American EBS broadcasts.

Also wondering if they will be available on the internet. That is, if the internet doesn't go down. I don't own a TV and have no desire to buy one, but obviously I would be keenly interested in the EBS broadcasts. A brief internet search doesn't reveal much. It seems pretty focused on cell phones and TV, maybe also radio.

But I don't own a cell phone either...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Synchronicity XtMN!

a) Links back to my post on Kathy Bates/Misery, where Paul Sheldon's heroine was Mercy Chastain! I teried to look up a definition for Chastain and there doesn't appear to be one, though early Chastains were Knights Templar (link),

b) I read your post immediately after telephoning my ma - re Mercy gene enabling heart attack deaths to avoid too much pain. On the phonecall, ma had told of her friend dying of a heart attack last friday - and how she wants to go quickly by a heart attack too. All a tad depressing.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

definition for Chastain

Chestnut, chataigne in modern french

French : from Old French castan(h) ‘chestnut tree’ (Latincastanea), hence a topographic name for someone living near a particular chestnut tree or group of them, or possibly a nickname for someone with chestnut-colored hair
link

From your link:

Spelling variations of this family name include: Chastain, Chastin, Chastaing, Chastaignier, Chastainier, Chastagnier, Chastang, Chastand, Chastant, Chastan, Châtain, Châtin, Châtaing, Châtaignier, Châteignier, Châtainier, Châtand, Châtan, Chataignon and many more

edit on 4-4-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just an FYI....some Telegram accounts posting it's about to go down....as in the big show....
carry on.....

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012
As in the internet going down?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
As in the internet going down?
Rainbows
Jane

Well that depends on what you believe it is....is that part of it? I guess we will see....
Elon Musk 10% owner of Twitter is mind blowing....If he gets Trump back on people will go nuts thinking the Storm tweet is soon....

This post seems hopeful.....

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I was hoping Musk would buy 17% of Twitter.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

cimmerius, we are led to believe EBS will be global - but it's not proven.

An example, often quoted, is of a Turkish(?) satellite being launched a year or more ago - to provide coverage to middle east TV stations of the EBS.

I think the biggest variable in coverage will be whether the internet backbone cables, laid undersea to cross continents, get cut:

a) We know that the POTUS can control all CONUS telecommunications in an emergency - allowing CONUS wide EBS broadcasts,

b) How do the White alliance control telecommunications in all other continents? If, say, Eurasia continent has it's own internet and TV broadband in place then it would depend on a hundred or more country heads invoking emergency powers to get a joint EBS broadcast world wide?

c) However, if all ocean Internet cables are severed then most countries internet would be unworkable because so many companies have to connect to , for example, Amazon Web Services, on other continents!

d) If the cables are cut then all television/broadcast companies would need to use satellites to connect to their back office data and content?

e) This could then be more easily controlled by US Space Force?

f) It would also mean that bandwidth would be more of an issue, which in turn would limit what else people could broadcast from their own content, beyond an EBS transmission?

I think I've talked myself into the position that sub sea internet cables DO NEED to be cut before EBS!

If I've made any logic flaws, feel free to point them out.

Post #2021 hints at undersea cables being important and being severed - because GCHQ Bude is at the landing point of several undersea cables:

Cable interception

In 1963, TAT-3, an undersea cable linking the United Kingdom to the United States, was laid from Tuckerton, New Jersey, US to Widemouth Bay, Cornwall, just 10 km (6 mi) south of the site at Cleave Camp. The British General Post Office (GPO) routinely monitored all communications passing along the TAT-3 cable, forwarding any messages they felt were relevant to the security services.

The site at Cleave Camp presented an opportunity to monitor submarine cable traffic from the nearby landing points, while at the same time intercepting communications meant for the commercial satellite ground station at Goonhilly Downs.

The TAT-14 undersea cable landing at Bude was identified as one of few assets of "Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources" of the US on foreign territory, in a diplomatic cable leaked to WikiLeaks.

The Grace Hopper is a private undersea cable funded by Google that connects New York with Bude, with the location chosen as it was "an ideal, nicely protected beach and adjacent to a lot of the terrestrial infrastructure needed".

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d9f30e No.2807174 📁
Aug 30 2018 19:12:19 (EST)
GCHQ Bude sent DISTRESS SIG 8:09 EST.
NSA NO MORE.

Q

The bolded timestamp encodes a MIRROR of April 9th... coming Saturday.

This could also be an alternate meaning for WATCH the WATER and #765 also encodes April 9th in timestamp:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 276796 No.382161 📁
Feb 15 2018 01:08:41 (EST)
Watch the water.
Q

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice find... and may lead to discussion of Conkers.

Chastain also feels like it's related to Chasten.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1

Jen is planning to leave this spring and is declaring refugee status at MSNBC.

www.npr.org>2022/04/01> jen-psaki-leaving-the...

Thank-you. It feels like she's left already. I haven't heard the news media (or ATS) mention Jen Psaki's name much at all over the past 10 days, or so.

Kamala Harris keeps losing people like crazy. Today, her Chief of Staff and lead Housekeeper abruptly quit.

What's she doing to people? gettr.com...

It Once was an honor working for a President or Vice President. Something to be very proud of.

edit on 4/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Interesting that Q+ is under an UMBRELLA in that tweet - 12 posts with UMBRELLA relate to FISA and UPSTREAM data collection.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

51% = 3x 17 for the Win?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wish the BBC still had that documentary about all the internet and communications stuff that's hidden in plain sight all over Cornwall. It was a fascinating watch, even covered the severing of those cables and how exposed they are at low tide.
Even had 'underground offices' is the best way I can describe them.
The whole documentary was put together by a youngish man who did a whole 'Sherlock Holmes' and connected dots. It was so interesting I suggested to my son he should watch it, because...you know why

Anyway, he didn't watch it... or so he told his old mum lol!
The GPO part was particularly interesting in the documentary, later BT of course....and we know BT it all over the world. I've always maintained BT is a clandestine 'in your face' secret run government asset.
The original GPO 'exchange' is still on the cliffs outside Bude. Interesting memorial plaques on the coast around Bude too.
Hidden in plain sight as they say.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"A new reality is taking shape: the unipolar world is irretrievably receding into the past and a multipolar world is being born. This is an objective process that cannot be stopped, there won’t be one single ruler in this new reality...Nobody on Earth will be considered a second-rate player. All nations are equal and sovereign."

@Russia's FM Sergey Lavrov (twatter vid clip)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, check this out... the Twitter price and % uplift ties back to EO12/21

Bigger

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Another synchronicity or three angelchemuel:

a) I remember watching that documentary,

b) I spent a few years working at Beaufort House, in Aldgate. It was the G.P.O. Main Office/Comms before turning into Business Offices... Always had a negative feel about the place,

c) Early on in my career I interviewed for BT IT role and definitely agree it was like a clandestine arm of the Intelligence Services. In 1987 it had 5,000 IT staff, higher than anyone else in the country - at a time when the internet was only available to governments and Universities - there should have been no need for such a large IT division.

edit on 4-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join