It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING--- -Part- --F0R7Y--

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
It will be a while before we see Rainbows of biblical meaning I'm afraid

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
When you wake up from your repose Rel, you'll find Easy Jet cancelled over 200 flights over the weekend and even more today due to staff shortages because of C19! It's chaos apparently at Gatwick, Heathrow etc.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So Elon Musk just bought 9.2% of Twitter's stock. Making him the largest shareholder of Twitter. I wonder if he will have Trump reinstated...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

That’s the best news I’ve heard all morning!

Now, if he would just buy a major stock holding in Reddit and 4chan, we’d be in business. And now that I think of it, he should just buy ATS, too.

I’ll betcha he lurks here, maybe even in the Q the threads.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I hope he is sincere about free speech and it's not just another case of a temporary don't be evil. I doubt he lurks here in person. Probably too busy for that but I wouldn't be surprised if he had a minion that sends him summaries of posts and threads he would take an interest in.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Musk is currently the most interesting person acting within this whole season of reality. I think I’ve leveled up to wanting to see a celebrity deathmatch : Trump/Hilary edition, to seeing Gates/Musk/Bezos as the main event. 😁

With weapons in their arsenal like AI, I expect to see an eventual TKO of the nature of reality itself, and wholly expect someone to exemplify some mysterious “signs and wonders” at some point in the near future.

Political arenas might be controlling the “known order” (as in, controlled demolition, yes?) but these other guys are controlling the chaos that a new order will be established from.

Team Elon for me 🤓

a reply to: ColdWisdom

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is happening.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Was there ever a doubt lol?

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: Thoughtful1

You quote of" in a state that doesn't permit guns"

Can you clarify that because as a statement it's incorrect ao there has to be more to what you mean there .

Good point.
This revolves around the issue of California being one of the few states where someone must have a permit to carry a gun. But one could have a gun but just try and get the permit. That is a different kettle of fish.
There are 4 requirements and this is the one that effectively cancels the ability for most to qualify: There must be a good cause. I don't think someone just saying I just want one just in case our country is being invaded would have that permit granted.

In fact this requirement appears to violate the second amendment which involves the right to bear arms.
The issue caused significant concern because many recognized that this was a significant barrier to gun ownership and was taken to the Supreme Court but of course that was in 2017 and they refused to hear the case.

Of course there is penal code PC 417 Just try and pull out that weapon.

You are quite right. I needed to clarify, or as you say put more meat on the bones. Thanks.
werksmanjackson.com...>blog>the-facts-about-con...

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the value add, MBSC - that makes a lot of sense!

Recall that I posted about a week ago of Ezra Cohen Watnick holding a public meeting of the PIDB declassification board!

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Wow hard to believe all those cancelled flights. I wonder how it
will be with Easter coming up in less than 2 weeks.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
So Elon Musk just bought 9.2% of Twitter's stock. Making him the largest shareholder of Twitter. I wonder if he will have Trump reinstated...

It needs to happen FASTER!

Joe Biden is nearing the end of life with meanness and dementia. He's ramping up the chances that we'll all go with him to the next life.

Joe Biden wants to put Russia President Vladimir Putin on trial for "War Crimes".

www.cnbc.com...

I'm sure Vladimir Putin will turn the tables and point out the many "war crimes" committed by the U.S., like 80,000 Japanese women and children we incinerated, and slow-killed in agonizing pain.

edit on 4/4/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Woke from my repose a little later than I would have wished, angelchemuel, after being disturbed by wingwoman who just wanted to chat to someone on her drive home... Grrr.

We need to consider that many perps are probably considering when to make a run for it at the mo! So are these planes and trains shutdowns aimed at limiting their movements - or is it the build up to a global "power off"?

To save space:

Sokrates XVII on telegram has been building the case, for some time, for the Wallenbergs being the remaining head of the snake.

From the link, this proof graphic makes a case for Jacob Wallenber being NO NAME because he is the only one of three brothers not to have a nickname. Their ERICSSONS empire is pervasive in 5G, telecoms, transport, Astra Zeneca etc. The graphic also links TRUMP CARD to them:

Bigger

The resolution is not great but a larger PNG version is viewable at the link.

edit on 4-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Whilst this is good news, it does not make Elon the largest powerbase of Twitter shares because Vanguard and BlackRock are interlinked and jointly own 15% (Yahoo finance).

Now... if Mohammed bin Salman owns a large chunk and works with Elon then they could jointly be the largest powerbase?

Consider that Fidelity mutuals own a further 2.22% and their chairwoman, Abigail Johnson, was at the Trump/Boris Johnson business meeting of 5 UK/5 US companies a while back, during his visit to UK!

edit on 4-4-2022 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well I am going to miss Jen Psaki's Circle Back reminders.

Circling back to Water.org and the book 'The Worth of Water.'

Judith Rodin, then President of the University of Pennsylvania, changed the way not for profit Rockefeller Foundation operated. page 129
It is a private foundation but there are still certain IRS regulations that they must abide by. They are permitted to use a % of the funds to invest to generate income. However wouldn't they be violating the non profit aspect because they are now earning a 7.5% return on their philanthropic efforts?

Just checking and Rockefeller Foundation is still a 501[c][3] company but they have fundamentally changed the way that they operate which essentially means that they no longer qualify for tax exempt status.
Then there are all the other Foundations that jumped in on the deal of the century, on the back of the people who make only $1-$4 a day. They literally boast from the pages the millions of people who are now neck deep in debt to just have access to water.

"An organization that makes a big shift from being unprofitable to making money needs to refile as a for profit entity and must pay applicable taxes."

So where is the IRS ?

#53 List out all who have foundations.
Why is this relevant?
How can donations be used personally?
Analyze the filings.
Who is charged with overseeing this??
IRS
Corrupt?
The level of corruption in our country is so severe there is ONLY ONE WAY.
Alice in Wonderland.

I guess the IRS is busy auditing the millions of people who may have made mistakes on the simple income tax forms.

www.boardeffect.com>Blog Common 501[c][3] Rules and Regulations- Board Effect

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

That’s the best news I’ve heard all morning!

Now, if he would just buy a major stock holding in Reddit and 4chan, we’d be in business. And now that I think of it, he should just buy ATS, too.

I’ll betcha he lurks here, maybe even in the Q the threads.

Perhaps this might trigger a tweet.

twitter.com...

ESG = Environmental, social, and corporate governance aka an arm of NWO WEF cabal.

So, apparently Elon was an initiate of Klaus Schwab's Young Global Leaders back in 2008. I don't hold that against him and perhaps why he is now resisting, at least on the surface. No clue on how his mind works.

Intel Doubles Down on ESG With Launch of Second-Gen Bitcoin Mining Chips

Chip giant Intel (INTC) has launched its second-generation bitcoin mining chip, called “Intel Blockscale ASIC,” which will offer miners more efficient mining rigs than most models available in the market. The move could help mining firms get on the winning side of the environmental, social and governance (ESG) debate that has long roiled the Bitcoin community.

In 2023 and beyond, Intel will be working with and supplying prospective customers that share the company’s sustainability goals, Intel said in its statement.
This bitcoin mining is a double-edge sword concerning energy.

WEF ESG

Seems Elon beat out "Vanguard" by 0.81% in Twitter shares.

ETA: Just noticed Rel's post regards to BlackRock + Vanguard Twitter shares.
edit on 4-4-2022 by XtheMadnessNow because: BlackRock

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I just noticed that the Musk investment was for $2.89 billion.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Did Jen Psaki call it quits early? She was supposed to wait until "later" in 2022.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Something to remember:
Before there was -Q- or George Carlin there was Gore Vidal. Gore Vidal went to all the insider groupie school, was a page in Congress, and was a part of the Kennedy group (though his sister of course). He constantly talked about this plan of the Deep State as well as wrote about it in a number of publications. All the DS had to do back then was point out that he was a Homosexual and most of the public dismissed him as comedy at best.

Just because Musk was inducted in the "Klaus-Shop" doesn't necessarily mean that he's sticking to their plan. Only time will tell the truth of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
I see a plan coming together.

I have been following his on-going battle with the SEC over blocking his tweet liberties ie. freedom of speech.

It is ramping up and he used Eminem lyrics to "without me" to go on the attack. Ha. Without Me <
So now he buys a large stake in Twitter. Exactly how is the SEC going to censor Twitter? There are a lot of regulations over freedom of the media to communicate without censorship.
Most likely he will be on the board so one way or another...

I do find him confusing though. When it comes to Dodge Coin he has far too much influence as just one person over the price. One +ve tweet and Dodge coin rockets to the moon and then he doubles back and down she goes.

Anyway just some observations but he has thought this through.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

1) Picture at 8:46pm EST on twitter, 03:05:43 on telegram

Note only the EMERGENCY is reversed.

846 Mystery + EMERGENCY reversed could mean that the letters need to be rearranged? EMERGE NYC ?

Emergency (etymology): arise, bring to light - new information on 911 coming to light? Or a whole new disaster? If it relates to 911 that also would resonate with 112 from earlier post. 112 being the most common emergency number globally speaking.

YCNEGREME / Mercy Gene

Letters to the Cyborgs: As Humans Become 51% Machine, or More, Who Will Inherit the Earth? (July 22, 2016; pg 334). Prior to 2020 I wouldn't have given this a thought.

There is also a 2004 film, The Mercy Gene, but no details about it @ IMDB

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join