It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: sapien82
I am seeing various news media on youtube with headlines like" Ukranian volunteers deafeat russian advances"

I am just wondering since when did any civlians recruits beat a trained military unit
there is just no way in hell a bunch of civilians with zero training could beat a trained military unit

The American Revolution with a bunch of citizen soldiers kicked England's ass back in 1783. Look it up....

That's not possible anymore.

You need, at minimum, a few nukes and F-15s.

President Biden himself said that. True story.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

and two Russian flotillas helped Lincoln defend New York and San Francisco from the sea. Russia's help forced France to abandon plans to support England.
edit on 28-2-2022 by BZiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BZiker
a reply to: sapien82

I have something to add about this. It's a little personal, but revealing.
I have a childhood friend. He serves in the airborne troops of Russia. Unfortunately, after school, our paths diverged. And today in social networks our mutual friends send a photo of the deceased Russian military. I immediately recognized the face of my childhood friend. He had an open passport on his stomach. His passport.
Someone from a mutual acquaintance showed this photo to his parents and it shocked them.
But after a while I wondered why our officers needed passports on a combat mission. A Google search confirmed my doubts. The Russian army prohibits the carrying of such documents in the combat zone.
I decided to call my friend's parents to somehow support these elderly people.
I was extremely surprised, but it turned out that he had already contacted his parents by phone. He is alive and well, and is now at one of the Ukrainian air bases captured by the Russian army in the vicinity of Kiev.
It was a great relief for me. And I think if such a fair and responsible person remains in the ranks, then the residents of Ukraine are in less danger.

But after all this experience, I have a question. How is this possible? I spent two hours today to clarify this issue for myself. I found several expert reviews of such fakes. They claimed that deepfake and Photoshop were used. They also mentioned that there is a special unit in the Ukrainian army. Their task is psychological operations. The same fake news, disinformation, demoralization of the enemy and the population. By analogy with the Kremlin bots, these are Ukrainian bots.

The full name of this center sounds like the "Center for information and Psychological Operations". The founders of the organization were representatives of the Special Operations Forces of Ukraine. A complete copy of the American CYBERCOM.
It is noteworthy that I found the charter of this organization in Russian. Some points surprised me. Here is a translation of one of them - "the staff of the center should not limit themselves to any moral and moral principles, limiting their willingness to use absolutely any methods."

I share all this so that the readers of the forum understand that Ukraine is not inferior to Russia in psychological operations, and given my personal experience today, I am ready to believe that it is superior somewhere.

I am shocked, SHOCKED to learn that other countries than Russia have "troll farms" that are essentially psychological operational units.

I thought the CIA got where they were with clear, moral leadership and always playing by the rules? They nor other countries under our intelligence wing/umbrella would NEVER stoop so low as to present outdated/out of context photos, or even create deep fake photos out of thin air, to support their narrative, would they?

Wait...so this means mainstream media is complicit and assisting in dissemination of fake news?

But nobody in the West thins this happening?

Sarcasm mode off.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

And at the same time, if the United States stops buying Russian oil, first, refineries in the United States will stop (about 20%), and secondly, the price of oil will exceed $ 120-140. What will happen to inflation in the US should be explained, or will you guess for yourself?

This point is valuable. Again...your perspective is appreciated.

It would appear that the Biden administration has hobbled the US oil industry in exchange for unavoidably supporting and enabling Russia in its military endeavor in Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

to be honest, I'm already tired of the stream of hysteria coming from some forum participants. It is difficult to deal with people who have decided that they know everything in the world

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

My specializations are far from this area of knowledge. So it was new to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

to be honest, I'm already tired of the stream of hysteria coming from some forum participants. It is difficult to deal with people who have decided that they know everything in the world

Understandable.
You've already demonstrated you are a very knowledgeable individual.

Yet, I'm certain that you don't wish to claim you "know everything in the world" either.
Sharing perspectives can get messy and frustrating...especially while people are currently dying over the subject.

Stay with us if you are able to hold the line.
Your words are useful and appreciated.

ALSO...please respond to my previous and, as yet unanswered question HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This is the first time I've heard about this yacht. I think there is some kind of analog site www.flightradar24.com... / for sea vessels. Then it would be possible to find out who the owner is.
If you want, I can search the Russian Internet on this topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This is the first time I've heard about this yacht. I think there is some kind of analog site www.flightradar24.com... / for sea vessels. Then it would be possible to find out who the owner is.
If you want, I can search the Russian Internet on this topic.

It's been reported Putin owns three yachts...and they've been profiled extensively in the Western press.
It might be interesting to see how Russian press report on these luxury vessels.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Soros today in his Twitter compared the Ukrainian troops to the SS troops of the German Nazis and admires this.
Is this normal?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

He does own Graceful and Anonymous this weekend hacked the maritime data to rename it and make it look like it crashed into Snake Island.
Graceful

Twitter

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Soros today in his Twitter compared the Ukrainian troops to the SS troops of the German Nazis and admires this.
Is this normal?

Source please.
Odd, considering Soros launders money through Ukraine...and Hunter Biden and "The Big Guy" are supported by Soros, while being paid by Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is this normal?

Source please.
Odd, considering Soros launders money through Ukraine...and Hunter Biden and "The Big Guy" are supported by Soros, while being paid by Ukraine.

Soros (or rather, his account) did not mention the SS in his tweet today.

One may read it here.

Cheers
edit on 28-2-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

link   
www.vesselfinder.com...

I found such a directory - there are several yachts with this name in the world.
But I don't see any official confirmation that the owner is Putin.

Putin's ownership is attributed to some unofficial sites. probably fake. but you need to check.
I found the news too. Investigation of several bloggers. everyone claims that this is inept nonsense

UPD
IMO the number of this yacht is 1011551

UPD2
www.vesselfinder.com... - official website. to find out who the real owner is, you will have to pay for a subscription

link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is this normal?

Source please.

Soros did not mention the SS in his tweet today.

One may read it here.

Cheers

Thanks for that link.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Is this normal?

There is nothing 'normal' about soros at all.

You want him back?

I'll happily strap him to a 'vehicle' for you myself.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I suggest covering all your mirrors for a while.

They seem to be confusing you.

Stay calm, wouldn't want any panic in your Apartment.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Why are you surprised?

They damn near announce it when they activate at any 'theater'.

Even when just preparing the ground.

Rules.

No c1a about it though.

Friggin Treasonous Idiots.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

War is hell.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BZiker

I found this.
All strong evidence that the owner is Putin.
Still not conclusive.

Evidence to Support that Putin owns the Yacht1)

The yacht was constructed at the Sevmash Shipyard, which normally only works for the Russian Navy (a billionaire who wants to have a new toy, will not have access to a site where the navy is building nuclear submarines),

Sochi Residence

2) after her delivery Graceful spent a lot of time at Sochi in Russia. She left Sochi in December 2014. (Sochi, home to the 2014 Olympic Winter Games and Formula One races, is considered to be Putin’s private prestige project.

It is not a destination where you will normally leave your yacht for the cold November and December months. Putin is rumored to have a residence named ‘Bocharov Ruchey’ in Sochi).

Russian Crew

3) Graceful has a Russian native captain, with a Russian navy background.
So the above is not hard evidence, the yacht could also be built for a Russian billionaire with close ties to the Putin government.

But until someone sends us a message with new information, we will list Putin as the owner of the yacht Graceful.

www.superyachtfan.com...

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join