It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

we have higher quality

For now. dont think for a moment that wont change.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Yep. The one thing the pro-Russian voices on ATS don't want to hear is Americans making clear that while they despise the political and military adventurism of Vladimir Putin ... we have NOTHING against Russia itself, and ESPECIALLY nothing against the Russian people.

I have no doubt average Russians are the salt of the earth. I am aware of Russia's gifts to culture and of the high number of talented artists and athletes their country has.

But Putin and his kleptocratic oligarchy are beyond vile.

Cheers

I was truly excited about all the fascinating new friends in the 90s, and I'm looking forward to what happens when putin and his ilk are gone and russia stops doing those 2 things.

Those are really the only deal breakers.

Nobody on the planet thinks it's acceptable to invade and enslave your neighbor, or threaten to blow up the planet over feelz anymore.

Except putin's russia and ccp.

Even ordinary Russians are risking heavy punishment to protest russia's violation of those two 'rules'.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

if we have a good quality of life.

It will be expensive in many western countries..

Who cares, we have money, i am sure quality of life will not change dramatically for Europe, you won't buy new car every year but quality overall will be high...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Good to know you prefer a racist general who hated not just Russians but all other Slavs.

Good to know you just acknowledged that you're only here for the lie spreading.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

we have higher quality

In fact that should change because Russia have huge resources, so many goods yet quality of life there is 💩 for average Joe.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
Seriously, we have absolutely nothing at all against russia or russians.
Just want them to join the civilized world.

I just want to point out that this is a website that discusses the doom of the ‘civilised world’; how it’s run by the corrupt, the greedy, the ruthless and often by secret cabals of elitists, murderers, paedophiles, traffickers, eugenicists, bill gates, sometimes even cannibals and yes, aliens and multidimensional demons…

If even one of those things has a grain of truth to it, then I wouldn’t go calling the west civilised.

It’s all a circus and I donkt think anyone can blame the logic of Putin not wanting to be a part of it and perhaps simply preferring to erect his own big top for his brand of crazy.

And crazy thought of the day (which I don’t believe in, but can’t prove it ain’t the case):

…What if Putin actually feels the same as half the members of ATS about the west sinking into the ruthless, totalitarian grip of mass surveillance and total control?
What if he reads this website and has come to believe in Agenda 21?
What if he is (or thinks he is) trying to save the world from Agenda 21?

There would be such irony that the heir to communism, whose undoubtably a capitalist wants to prevent the heirs to capitalism from taking a grip of Russia as they try to make every person someone who owns nothing and is happy - which is more or less communism 2.0. So in Putin’s mind he might be trying to protect the Russians from communism.

That may all sound daft and crazy to many of us, but to Putin it will sound no less crazy to call the west the ‘civilised world’. If it was, then ATS probably wouldn’t exist. According to just about everything I’ve read on ATS from just about every member for almost 20 years shows that we have some serious issues with the ‘civilised world’. So imho it might be a little rich to diss the west when it suits us, but then admonish other (probably equally corrupt leaders) for not wanting to be part of the ‘west’.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:56 AM
link   

we have higher quality

We honestly couldn't care less.

Give it your best shot.

We simply don't care.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
While everyone is stoning the Russians. Have a look at this video from 2016. It puts thing in a bit of a different light.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My country is NATO member and today I read news that first military volunteers went to Ukraine. These dudes have high experience in guerilla fighting, especially in destroying tanks with bare hands.

BTW how is that possible? NATO not sending troops but members of NATO is sending?

And why is NATO not making Ukraine no fly zone? I am sure that's piece of cake for them to do. Is it because of nuclear bomb?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I'm not kidding - look in Google - the UN recognized Moscow as the best city in terms of infrastructure and quality of life.

It is because of such rigid stereotypes about Russia that it is difficult for Russians to deal with residents of Western countries. Asians pick up changes faster than you.

Are you from Ukraine? It's just that Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe. It became such after 2014

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BZiker

I agree with you, Moscow is beautiful. But average Russian is poor. I am not saying country is poor or rich people are poor, but if you compare average Joe Russia is at the bottom, that's what regiment with dictator makes.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
www.index.hr...

It's on domestic language, it says first Croatian military volunteers going to Ukraine, so i have concerns, since NATO says it won't help Ukraine because Pootin may nuke them, should we be afraid of a nuke here?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad
My country is NATO member and today I read news that first military volunteers went to Ukraine. These dudes have high experience in guerilla fighting, especially in destroying tanks with bare hands.

BTW how is that possible? NATO not sending troops but members of NATO is sending?

And why is NATO not making Ukraine no fly zone? I am sure that's piece of cake for them to do. Is it because of nuclear bomb?

Like the international legions in the Spanish Civil War.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You folks in Croatia have some wicked good grilled meat dishes. Souvlaki, MMM-HHH

On Croatia's part, I will mention only one thing. The Russian state has a long memory, and they haven't forgotten the Croat legions that fought against the Soviets in World War II.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Moscow also has something like 3 to 4 times the cost of living expenses of other regions of Russia, so for ordinary Russians, it is a hard place to live in.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BZiker

I'm not kidding - look in Google - the UN recognized Moscow as the best city in terms of infrastructure and quality of life.

It is because of such rigid stereotypes about Russia that it is difficult for Russians to deal with residents of Western countries. Asians pick up changes faster than you.

Are you from Ukraine? It's just that Ukraine is the poorest country in Europe. It became such after 2014

Is that why putin invaded Ukraine?

Because of what people said about great russian life?

Sounds a little like putin's a raging narcissist with napolean complex eh?

Can you think of a few other historical figures that match that description?

I can.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Well, that's the part of history we would like to forget. Right now i am more concern about being nuked.

It is obvious Pootin will lose one way or other and then he may push red button.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: saadad

Do you mean that if Nato made it a no fly zone and Russian jets ignored this, it would force nato to engage those jets?

That does make absolute sense. Making Ukraine a no fly zone would indeed be idiotic and start a wider war. It’d like Russia declaiming Iraq a no fly zone amid US invasion, or Grenada a no fly zone in 83.

No sense in that, hence it’s not been done.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I am 💯 sure he didn't invade to bring prosperity to average Joe in Russia. He probably invaded because Ukraine may join EU and dramatically improve life in country which will then mean average Joe in Russia may revolt because I am sure average Joe doesn't care about Pootin, just like average Joe in Europe doesn't care about their leaders, if they don't bring goods to average Joe they are gone.

You Russians should look at life quality of ex USSR countries that are now part of eu. It is a huge difference.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

We just want putin to stop invading neighbors and quit with the planet destruction threats.

Is that too much to ask?

Absolutely AMAZING though, putin has just brought the entire planet together in complete agreement on this.

With the obvious exception of china.

THIS is a CT site where almost nobody agrees about anything. Ever.

It's kind of the point of the place.

Especially the last few years.

Now suddenly leading by example.

Iranian protesters AND their Mullahs agree.

Those Mullahs and Saudia Arabia agree.

A global fking kumbaya going on now.

Damn it, what have we done?

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join