It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UKRAINE/RUSSIA WAR - looks like it’s started

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BZiker

One boat heading to kallingrad is already seized. And what you mean international water, that definition will change.

Since you say your from Russia, can you tell me why you as a person don't want to be free, i think that's the most important thing, you need to explain why you don't want to be free. By that I mean, freely call your leader assh0le without any problems. Doing, watching, whatever you desire, i think that's the part that need to be explained.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The tactics of the Russian forces are being discussed on Russian forums.
Apparently, the main task is the elimination of the AFU grouping in the Donbass region.
The Northern Group (H) and the North-Eastern Group (NE) have reached Kiev and, having secured themselves, are completing its blocking.
The strongest battles were in the Kharkov area near the eastern group of Russian troops (E) with the reserves of the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the ETO zone. Judging by the video on the Internet, the Russian units are in the city center today
The Southern Group of Russian Troops (S) was divided into two groups. One group is moving north towards Kiev, blocking crossings across the Dnieper. The second group is moving in the Direction of Odessa, hampering the actions of the southern group of the Ukrainian army.
At the same time, the Donbass militia is advancing on the AFU positions from the south-east (SE).

Logically speaking, the most combat-ready units of the Ukrainian Army are being forced to retreat to Kiev. And apparently then the columns of armored vehicles will be beaten by the Russian Aerospace Forces. The Russian military is constantly calling for surrender and an end to senseless resistance. Apparently, the revived sanctions rhetoric of Western countries is connected with the almost complete encirclement of the Ukrainian army units in the Donbas.

If you have heard the story about the dead border guards of the Ukrainian army on the island of Zmeiny, then fortunately they are all alive. They chose to surrender.

This is just a retelling of discussions from the Russian forum. There are Ukrainians there too.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Are you sure that this is not propaganda and the ship was Russian?
Simply seizing a ship under the Russian flag means declaring war on the country that did it.

About freedom)
Promote the forum above, I already answered what the Russians faced in the 90s when they extended the hand of friendship of the West and revealed all their secrets.

I would like to know how long you have lived in Russia since you have a feeling of slavery of local residents?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Ahh nvm about being free. I know what it means because I come from country where individual freedom was forbidden. You will know what I mean when you change regiment.

Let leave this discussion band let's talk about kallingrad.
Europe will close airspace. In fact only Lithuania and Estonia need to close it and kallingrad is isolated from air. Since all European countries is banning Russia from airspace this could happen in following days. And IMO things can really escalate from there.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I just made a transfer by buying a few small things in a Chinese store for two hundred dollars. The payment went smoothly. A Sberbank plastic card was used. Cross-border transfers work.
Perhaps sanctions will be imposed later?

About the declining economy. I repeat once again what escapes you. Every time the supply of some goods or services to Russia is restricted, it relieves the dumping pressure of global corporations in the liberated market segment. And this empty place is immediately occupied by Russian manufacturers. Industrial production in Russia has been growing for 11 months in a row. Year-on-year, industrial production grew by 8.9%. And the pace of production is growing. Russia literally wants new sanctions. And this is not a joke and not emotions.
At the same time, Russia understands that the EU's rejection of Russian gas, oil, coal and other things is impossible. Just as the United States cannot, for technical reasons, refuse to purchase oil from the Russian corporation Rosneft.

All the talk about sanctions is solely for the internal PR of politicians in NATO countries.
Look at Iran. He has been under sanctions for more than 30 years. And he manages to develop.
Look at Russia. If you failed even with Iran by this method, then how do you expect to cope with Russia by the same method?

The truth is that global trade, the security of the dollar and the euro as a means of exchange in the market, and other tools are needed by the West itself much more than all other participants. Now the dollar and the euro as reliable assets are discredited. It turned out that your countries can withdraw them as they want without trial. It also turns out that every new sanctions strengthen your competitors and weaken yourself. You still don't understand that the world has changed, and that your actions play into the hands of your competitors on the world stage.

Upd.
what do you think will happen to the global financial market after the ECB and Fed meeting in March?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Here's what really happened.

Putin loved the idea of pulling off a "Prague 1968" seizure of a foreign capital city with airborne troops and special forces.

Didn't work this time, the paratroopers were defeated by the Ukrainian Army.

Word is that Putin is furious with the army for this failure. Now he faces having to grind into a bloody city-fight in order to capture Kiev. And even then, the Ukrainian government will remain intact.

Tick tick tick.

Already supply problems for Russian troops? How much longer before parts of the invasion force have to adopt a defensive posture?

Bear in mind Rasputitsa is on the way. Seas of mud have no great love for any army, Russia's included.

Still not able to express gratitude for the hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians who loyally served the Soviet state in the Second World War?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Are you aware of the capabilities of the Russian air defense and electronic warfare units?
It's just that there is nothing like this in NATO's arsenal, and I wonder how NATO can do it.
Describe your scenario, what means will be used, and how exactly is it planned to overcome the opposition of the much more advanced systems of the Russian army?
I'm really interested

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

you do understand that hundreds of thousands of soldiers are needed to capture and hold such a large city?
and there are literally millions to capture all the cities of Ukraine.
Or do you think the command of the Russian army is idiots?
If that's all you hope for, then I'm sorry for you.

what the Russian troops are doing now is a classic configuration of Chinese stratagems.
"Besiege Wei to save Zhao"
Wei is Kiev, Zhao is Donbass. Google the details and you will understand everything with crystal clarity

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I am saying countries are banning Russia from the their airspace. And you are saying Russia will fly it anyway?

And you are saying NATO can't defend air in Europe?

I am no expert, but so far my opinion of NATO was that they mainly use airplanes in war.

I would like to hear from military monster expert how good can NATO defend European space? My opinion was that they say that some area is no fly zone and then that's no fly zone...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Then tell me why Putin's army seems so keen to capture Kiev.

I think the top levels of the Russian army are probably competent people. But I don't think Putin listened to them when they gave him advice that warned him off this misadventure.

If the Russian effort was in good shape, Kiev would already be in Putin's hands. But it is not.
---
Why are Russians so keen to avoid honoring the Ukrainians for their sacrifices to the Soviet Union during the Second World War?

Please realize, I only ask because you brought up the matter of the few thousands of Ukrainians who aided the Nazis. I'm just trying to draw a COMPLETE picture here.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

A ban on the flights of our civilian airlines in the airspace of adjacent countries? Why do you think it should scare someone?
Especially in the age of covid. I think there will be a ban from Russia on flights of airlines from those European countries that will impose such restrictions.Asian airlines will gain a competitive advantage in the prices of their tickets. They won't have to fly around Russia.

I thought you were talking about a real no-fly zone in which neither civilian nor military aircraft can take off. And you're talking about some kind of lobbying for the interests of Asian and American airlines. It's not serious

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

find the second stratagem in Google - "Besiege Wei to save Zhao"
and you will understand what lies on the surface.
it will immediately become clear to you why the Ukrainian troops are hiding their artillery positions in residential areas of cities.
the Russians won't go there, and they know it.
The Russians don't shoot at residential neighborhoods, and they know it.
that is why Ukrainian troops feel safe hiding behind civilians.
I think that explains a lot.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Your failure to address a question I have asked three times has told me all I need to know.

Have a great day.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Good. If you are too lazy to use Google, I explain.
Russia has 4 groups of troops - northern, southern, north-eastern, eastern. Plus two groups of Donbass militia in the south-east.
Ukraine has almost all combat-ready units concentrated near Donbass in the southeast.
There was also a grouping in the Kharkiv area. This is the reserve of those who are near Donbass.
Plus another grouping in the Odessa area.

What happened.
The northern group of Russian troops entered the Kiev area first.
The north-eastern grouping of troops, without encountering resistance from the city of Sumy, also reached Kiev.
The eastern grouping of Russian troops met tangible resistance in the Kharkiv region. There, apparently, they have already defeated the Kharkiv grouping of the Ukrainian army.
In the south-east, the Donbass rebels, with the support of Russian aviation and artillery, are pushing the south-eastern grouping of the Ukrainian army to the north, as well as going in the direction of Mariupol.
The southern group was divided into two parts. One is moving towards Odessa, cutting off the southern group of Ukrainian troops.The southern group of Ukrainian troops is also essentially under the gun of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. The second group is moving north to Kiev along the Dnieper River, taking control of all river crossings.

There are practically no units of the Ukrainian army in Kiev itself. A corridor along the Dnieper River has been left for the retreat of the Ukrainian forces. I think they will either surrender, or they will be destroyed on the march towards Kiev. At least the technique.

Then there will be negotiations. Eastern, Southern Ukraine and Kiev will be under the control of Russia. Western Ukraine will be taken under control by Poles or other NATO members. After that, the situation with the Syrian Idlib, which was under the control of the Turks, will repeat.

Such is the forecast. I think from the very beginning this is a collusion between Russia, the USA, Germany and possibly China. Everything else is just a show for ordinary people

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Care to mention the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Ukrainians who loyally served in the Red Army during the war?

Russians also tend to gloss over the fact that up to 1 million Russians fought for Nazi Germany against Russia.
These included RONA, SS, and Waffen SS Units.
Some actively served in the numerous Death Squads that killed thousands of civilians and participated in the scorched earth policy that devastated Russia as the Nazi's retreated.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Russia has TWO 'groups of troops'.

Those that will follow putin's orders, and those that won't be responsible for russia's national suicide.

Think anyone is blind?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

.All of them served their terms after the war. Many were executed by the sentences of the Nuremberg Tribunal.
And in Russia, no one would think of restoring such structures.
But in Ukraine, every oligarch has his own gang of Nazis.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I can only point out that you don't understand anything about Russians. And this is your most important problem.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Course they did.
Course they wouldn't.

What else would you say?

Personally I'm not a great fan of Blind Faith in anything or anyone.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

But at the same time, you blindly believe that the Russians are evil, and invaded Ukraine only because Putin went crazy.
You haven't even noticed all the arguments I've given. You don't have a question about the real reasons for what is happening. You already own the complete and holy truth, so why listen to these Russian barbarians. Am I right?)

joke
In fact, neutral buffer zones are needed between large military associations and powers. Then conflicts can become much less.
edit on 27-2-2022 by BZiker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join