It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sweden based their infrastructure on that strategy . Flyovers we’re built wider to act as aircraft shelters and motorways were built wider and straighter than needed for nor normal road use

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Separatists captured a village in Donbas region

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Putin has just put his ( nuclear) deterrent team on high alert by citing aggressive posturing from Europe .

Source live broadcast on BBC news .

Could this be the excuse he is looking for to start a March west
edit on 27-2-2022 by da pickles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: YPSun
Separatists captured a village in Donbas region

twitter.com...

If you are just going to post links, please consolidate them to single posts with several links and then comment on the general trend or content.

This is a board that encourages (actually requires) your personal take or summary in most cases. It's not about continuous news feed, it is about the discourse. Your posts have been a detraction from this even if they do contain real footage.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Russian tanks and artillery in southern Ukraine

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles
Putin has just put his ( nuclear) deterrent team on high stand by citing aggressive posturing from Europe

Source?

Reading between the lines, I’m not surprised it didn’t happen earlier. Train loads of resupply from other countries plastered over social media, stinger and mlaw anti aircraft weapons shipped in, UK stating they welcome anyone who would like to fight against Russian troops without actually saying they are mobilizing troops.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well, if that is the standard of Chinese/CCP propaganda agents etc I honestly don't think anyone has anything at all to fear from them!🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Just amended my post with source
Watching BBC news live

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ukraine and Russian delegates to meet on Belarus border without pre conditions .
Source BBC news live

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ukraine and Russian delegates to meet on Belarus border without pre conditions .
Source BBC news live

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Looks like Putin has just ordered his defence ministers to put there deterrent forces which i assume to be his nuclear missile brigades on to something called "special combat status duty".

Not sure what that constitutes but it don't sound good.

And all this because apparently NATO forces and generals said nasty things about him and made aggressive statements over his half arsed ""invasion"".

Talk about a sore looser!

The Man really needs to get a grip or take a chill pill ffs.

edit on 27-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Well, if that is the standard of Chinese/CCP propaganda agents etc I honestly don't think anyone has anything at all to fear from them!🤣🤣🤣

I'm pretty disappointed.

Did we really damage them that much over the past few months, or is their heart just not in it this time?

Are we being baited into a trap?

I'm guessing most of them just like putin and ccp even less than we do.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The Rouble is tanking do to sanctions they are getting bank runs as Russians try to get their money.

0.012 United States Dollar

'A falling knife'
Karl Schamotta, chief market strategist at financial consultancy Corpay, said: "With newly announced sanctions likely to cripple the Russian economy and diminish the attractiveness of anything that can be traced back to Moscow, investors will abandon ship en masse.

"And with the central bank likely to face severe constraints on currency intervention, the rouble will struggle to find a bottom. No-one wants to catch a falling knife."

Prior to the most recent measures, Western states had announced sanctions against Russian banks and some individuals.

Russia's central bank said that customers of sanctioned banks would be unable to use their bank cards outside Russia. It also said it will be "impossible" to use cards issued by sanctioned banks for Google Pay or Apple Pay.

Last week, customers of Sberbank, the Russian state-owned bank, queued outside a branch in Prague to withdraw their money after it was named as one of a number of lenders to face sanctions.

Sberbank temporarily closed its branches in the Czech Republic, citing security concerns for its staff.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Watching the video , the military staff didn’t look happy with his request / announcement

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Watching the video , the military staff didn’t look happy with his request / announcement

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Again, I am not siding with anyone. I am merely pointing out what I see as faults on both sides.

If you interpret that as me having a pop at people, that's you, nothing I can do about that.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Putin has just put his ( nuclear) deterrent team on high stand by citing aggressive posturing from Europe

Source?

Reading between the lines, I’m not surprised it didn’t happen earlier. Train loads of resupply from other countries plastered over social media, stinger and mlaw anti aircraft weapons shipped in, UK stating they welcome anyone who would like to fight against Russian troops without actually saying they are mobilizing troops.

Not to mention the 10,000 and rapidly growing arrests of Russian Patriots for protesting putin's behavior in EVERY significant Russian city.

And Anonymous folks screwing with everything they can access.

vlad's head might actually explode soon.

edit on 27-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: YPSun
Russian tanks and artillery in southern Ukraine

twitter.com...

Welcome Back!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

They did not look to chuffed at all da pickles.

Someone's going to end up stepping up and ending that nutters existence.

Hopefully before he manages to lead Russia even further down the path of war.

He looks unhinged imho, cant quite put my finger on it all the same.
edit on 27-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: YPSun

Callin BS . Nobody in their right mind would park up operational aircraft that close together

Not since FDR anyway.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join