It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

And if its fuzed to explode before it actually digs into the ground? What would be left? If there was say a couple 100 pounds of explosive in it after all the fuel is burnt? Does it leave a ginormous crater? ...nope...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

And if its fuzed to explode before it actually digs into the ground? What would be left? If there was say a couple 100 pounds of explosive in it after all the fuel is burnt? Does it leave a ginormous crater? ...nope...

If it's a dud it buries it's nose a few feet into a cement street, many pics online of such.

That's assuming it was a dud, the warhead would have ripped apart the whole building and damaged the surrounding area.

There is no evidence of an explosion that size in the photo provided, it indicates that something penetrated the building, and possibly a small explosion after entering.

But the entire theory was that Ukrainians intentionally targeted that building, and this thing is +/- 500 feet on paper, and likely a while lot worse in real life, so intentionally targeting that building with that weapon would be impossible.

edit on 30-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
* - unverified reports from Russian pows that "execution squads" have been reinstated and deployed to Ukraine (mainly Chechen). "Execution squads" are designed to stop / punish russian soldiers from surrendering / going awol / refusing to fight.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Well I will see if I can shop the pics to a marine I am friends with who did the explosive ordinance disposal for years in iraq and afaganistan to get an actual expert opinion for myself. I doubt either of us can say anything definitive about those pictures.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well I will see if I can shop the pics to a marine I am friends with who did the explosive ordinance disposal for years in iraq and afaganistan to get an actual expert opinion for myself. I doubt either of us can say anything definitive about those pictures.

Yeah, I'm sure he's gonna tell you that was an ss21 ballistic missile or cruise missile.

Make sure you insist it was cluster munitions.

Please do get back to us with how long the laughing lasted.

edit on 30-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If you think the US tells you the truth...literally ever these days I can write off conversation with you just like neutronflux.

Who ever said I believe the U.S. government or msm about anything?

Pretty weak projection attempt.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

There are plenty of videos showing that Ukraine has been using cluster bombs. So far the only type of munitions I have seen from the wreckage of the Tochka Us have been cluster bombs.

Neither the US, Russia, nor Ukraine are signatories to any conventions banning their use.

This reporter has several videos touring the wreckage of the Tochka Us. He has been on the ground there for at least a couple weeks before the invasion reporting on the 8 year war. He put a vid out the day before the invasion even. Some Tochka-Us were shot down and others delivered their payload. I have no idea how accurate they are but there has been a couple of times they reached their targets that I have seen. But, I think they mostly use them as terror weapons.

edit on 30-3-2022 by Grimpachi because: simple edit

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There is a massive amount of evidence that russia is using these in large scale city attacks (100% proof), and some evidence that Ukraine has used some on russian troops.

They are only considered 'bad' when used on civilians.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

100% but give nothing...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No way someone irresponsibly armed them and the use of that system went to someone not really reputable like one of the nazi groups...and they used it exactly like a nazi would...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I know and I know you know. Its not new its just that now they are getting real big boy weapons to give the nazis.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

100% but give nothing...

There are thousands of pics and videos online showing cluster and vacuum against civilians, take your pick.

Or you can start with this one showing a cruise missile targeting a civilian building.

edit on 31-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Can you link it ATS is the worst on mobil the pic doesnt load here at all...half the avatars dont either. New owners are bargain brand server hosting like SO was at the end.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Can you link it ATS is the worst on mobil the pic doesnt load here at all...half the avatars dont either. New owners are bargain brand server hosting like SO was at the end.

I'm on mobile too and images work just fine.

Pic 7 is the one I posted.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I think your link shows and artillery strike probably a large munition...by the way all those floors are collapsed. The rest of the article has some cut and cropped quotes and opinion. What am I supposed to do with this? There is literally nothing to evaluate other than sh*%#y MSM reporting ...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I think your link shows and artillery strike probably a large munition...by the way all those floors are collapsed. The rest of the article has some cut and cropped quotes and opinion. What am I supposed to do with this? There is literally nothing to evaluate other than sh*%#y MSM reporting ...

Now that's funny!

WAAAAY larger than artillery, and they have the cruise missile on tracking systems and video.

There is no doubt.

Now go back and compare the damage to this heavy commercial building to the pic you guys are insisting was an ss21 hitting a lightly built apartment building.

THAT one is around the size of an HE artillery hit.

This one is around the size of a 500 pound cruise missile, and it's been confirmed.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I just used that link for the pics since you couldn't see the one I posted earlier, I didn't even read the article.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The angle if attack is what looks weird. Its almost vertical...cruise missiles that I have seen this far don't drop vertically. For that matter I haven't seen rockets (why would autocorrect call this emeralds) drop vertically either. I can look for others examples of how this is so but aside from that your article shared nothing but obvious cut and edited quotes and opinion.
edit on 31-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes and I went and looked at the 7th pic which came up fine. It showed the middle of a high rise between 2 pillars collapsed for like 12 stories. Very narrow channel and obviously almost vertical. Is this the wrong picture?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

The angle if attack is what looks weird. Its almost vertical...cruise missiles that I have seen this far don't drop vertically. For that matter I haven't seen emerald drop vertically either. I can look for others examples of how this is so but aside from that your article shared nothing but obvious cut and edited quotes and opinion.

There is video somewhere online, it hit the front and blew a hole all the way through to the back, causing the floors above, and then the floors below to collapse.

Completely split the 10 story building in half, right down to the basement.

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join