It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 368
<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The violation in this case occurred on March 2nd. I think the US B-52 action's might have been the response to their nuke incursion.

Ah, that could be the case.

Either way, you know my opinion. The b52 fleet should have been scattered and grounded on the first day of the invasion.

There is absolutely no reason for them to be flying except to bluff nuke threats at a paranoid madman in russia, this isn't where a real nuke attack would come from anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I didn't realize you were Ukrainian and in fact, the complex was hit with a missile not an artillery round. No, they are not similar.

Again, stop bull#ing.

Your cities are just getting a taste of what your Azov types delivered to that region for 8 years.

FYI, I never said it was a cruise missile. I said there was a report that a Tochka U which is a ballistic missile had also hit the area. Previous Tockka Us were carrying cluster bombs and it turns out that one hit near a school.

Here is a list of survivor videos from Mariupol talking about how your "brave" Azovs actually are.

Catboxed citizen accounts #1

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/s0l5an.TXT

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ok...but I assume the dummies look very similar to the real thing...and in the situation you dont think a pilot would use that as a get out of jail free card? Its pretty rare for anyone to fly with live nukes for training anymore...much less out of the country. I realize they were probably pretty close to each other...but close enough to actually read or determine a real nuke for a dummy? Also kinda sus and convenient that it falls in line with the CBRN type rhetoric coming from the west.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They've also done a good bit of shooting at their own citizens for about 8 years now in may.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I didn't realize you were Ukrainian and in fact, the complex was hit with a missile not an artillery round. No, they are not similar.

Again, stop bull#ing.

Your cities are just getting a taste of what your Azov types delivered to that region for 8 years.

FYI, I never said it was a cruise missile. I said there was a report that a Tochka U which is a ballistic missile had also hit the area. Previous Tockka Us were carrying cluster bombs and it turns out that one hit near a school.

Here is a list of survivor videos from Mariupol talking about how your "brave" Azovs actually are.

Catboxed citizen accounts #1

h ttps://files.catbox.moe/s0l5an.TXT

When did I say I was Ukrainian?

And why would it be any of your business?

Do you know what the 'R' stands for in MLRS?

It was a rocket, but call it a small missile if you want, it still isn't anywhere near the size of a cruise missile.

Do you know what the 'M' stands for in MLRS?

You photo showed no 'M's, and no such claims were made, therefore it's most likely a bad rocket gone wild. It happens.

There is no evidence of a ballistic hit by even an empty (no warhead) 4500 pound missile, or of cluster munitions in your photo.

That isn't what hit this building.

edit on 30-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I trained at Fort sill and Redstone Arsenal and Eglin air force base. If you don't know what that means then look it up. Or don't.

I am pretty sure I have a better idea of what MLRS is than you ever will. So maybe, stop acting.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I trained at Fort sill and Redstone Arsenal and Eglin air force base. If you don't know what that means then look it up. Or don't.

I am pretty sure I have a better idea of what MLRS is than you ever will. So maybe, stop acting.

Good, then you already KNOW that the damage in that photo is nowhere near what would be expected from even a ballistic dud hit with 4000 lbs of mass.

And you also know that there is no evidence of cluster munitions in your photo, and that cluster munitions always leave tell tale signs.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

They've also done a good bit of shooting at their own citizens for about 8 years now in may.

Some of their 'own citizens' were little green men in disguise, but sure, violent crimes happen in every country.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
* - Zelensky recalled Ukrainian ambassadors from Morocco and Georgia

* - Russian forces have begun to withdraw from Chernobyl and are heading into Belarus, a Pentagon official told the AFP

* - City council of Derhachi town in Kharkiv region was destroyed in Russian missile strike

* - Shelling at Avdiyivka plant

* - Russian missile hit a plant in Novomoskovsk of Dnipropetrovsk region

* - The purge on the Belarusian railways is in full swing. Dozens of train drivers and technical staff have been arrested this week. Today alone, pro-government Telegram channels posted more than 30 videos in which arrested employees "confess" to sabotaging Russian echelons and other crimes

* - Russia advanced elements never got closer than 15-20km from Kyiv city center, per @PentagonPresSec. Russian troops near the Hostomiel airfield appear to be the first to reposition away from Kyiv, he says

* - US Defense Department spokesman: We have indications of the progress of Ukrainian forces

* - US has seen the repositioning of a small percentage of the troops and battalion tactical groups that Russia had arrayed against Kyiv Ukraine probably in the neighbourhood of 20% of what they had. Appear to be repositioning to Belarus, not home, says @PentagonPresSec

* - "If the Russians are serious about de-escalating because that's their claim here, then they should send troops home," - @PentagonPresSec

* - Russian troops near Chernihiv and Sumy also have repositioned toward Belarus - per @PentagonPresSec

* - Russian missile destroyed oil depot in Dnipro city, no casualties - Head of regional council

* - Reports of more explosions near Dnipro city, reportedly air defense engaging hostile targets

* - Ukrainian army pushing Russian troops at Rohan and Derhachi directions

* - Brovary direction: Ukrainian army liberated Ploske, Svetilne and Hrebelky villages. Battle for Nova Basan ongoing

* - Big fire near Kharkiv visible from many points in the city

* - 2 killed, 5 wounded as result of artillery and aerial strikes in Luhansk region today

* - Mayor of Dnipro confirms missile strike in the city few minutes ago. Details later

* - Polish Deputy Prime Minister: Russia is preparing to launch a new attack in Ukraine, and all indications are that we are facing a long war

* - Satellite imagery from @Maxar shows Russian forces have established a camp in Ukraine at Chaplynka airfield, Kherson Oblast. Helicopters and vehicles have been deployed to the camp and entrenchments have been dug

* - British Foreign Secretary: We will continue to intensify pressure on Moscow as long as Russian forces are present in Ukraine

* - Soldiers of the Islamic Battalion of Crimea today cleared the forest between the previously liberated Motyzhyn and Severinivka

* - Biden informed Zelenskyy that the US intends to provide Ukraine with an additional $500 million in aid

* - The UN counts over 3,000 people killed or seriously injured, including 250 children. Many died when residential areas were shelled in violation of international law

* - President Zelensky: Just finished an hour-long conversation with @POTUS. Shared assessment of the situation on the battlefield and at the negotiating table. Talked about specific defensive support, a new package of enhanced sanctions, macro-financial and humanitarian aid

* - Explosions heard in Kherson

* - Ukrainian forces cleaning up the road to Chuhuiv

* - The Russians destroyed a big food warehouse on the eastern side of Kyiv. Hit most likely by more than one missile

* - Russian Defense Ministry: Our forces are regrouping on the Kyiv and Chernihiv fronts in Ukraine as planned (once again Russia lied to the world)

* - Russian Ministry of Defense reports clashes at Zolota Nyva and Velyka Novoselka

* - A @POTUS-@ZelenskyyUa phone call happening right now, according to the @WhiteHouse

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ummm...my dude have you not seen the picture of the shell of the cluster rocket launched from this exact platform which was stuck nose first in a hole no bigger than a manhole cover? These aren't LRBMS maybe MRBMS but I would have to look up the cutoff between short and medium range. They are no where close to that big.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What I know is that a Tochka U can carry a variety of ordinances. And I know I cant determine what kind of ordinance it was carrying from a mile away video just showing the aftermath unless it was something like WP and neither can you.

I know I said yesterday they did a shoot and scoot. Which in fact they did, just from a different platform. I also know that they fired at a residential district with no care at all at what it hit just like I thought the other night.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The Tochka systems are short range. They can reach most if not all of the country.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Most of them were pensioners...which is the US equivalent of a retired person on social security. Basically all these places were filled with those too poor to have the means to leave. And before those "little green men" literal nazis were exacting their revenge on this region for daring to not want to be apart of the west or their new nazi government. Between the kidnappings and tourture there was 8 years of ukraine killing the old pensioners and anyone else who even remotely could be linked to russian...of which those who voted off the ukraine bus were lumped in with. I think your either don't want to look for yourself and see the truth or you know it and are being dishonest about it on purpose. There is no excuse because its out there to see and I know I am not the only one who has shown you videos of it.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Ummm...my dude have you not seen the picture of the shell of the cluster rocket launched from this exact platform which was stuck nose first in a hole no bigger than a manhole cover? These aren't LRBMS maybe MRBMS but I would have to look up the cutoff between short and medium range. They are no where close to that big.

Do you see bomblet damage anywhere?

Not cluster munitions.

Do they have one with expected damage similar to a HE artillery round?

ETA - Wiki says none are anywhere near that size, and also describes accuracy as +/- 500 feet, which means it couldn't have been used to target that building if they wanted to.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
* - A nearly endless rumble of artillery audible in central Kyiv today — at times loud enough to startle birds to take fight. Clearly there has been no let up in fighting on the city's periphery

* - The Russian army kidnapped 8 residents of the Holoprystan community in the Kherson region. Among them is the mayor of Hola Prystan Oleksandr Babych

* - Heavy shelling targeting Maryinka village near Donetsk, many fires

* - Up to 300 civilians, 50 military were killed in Irpin by Russian army, 50% of city destroyed - mayor Markushin

* - "We believe that Putin is being misinformed by his advisors about how badly the Russian military is performing and how the Russian economy is being crippled by sanctions," a US official tells, "because his senior advisors are too afraid to tell him the truth

* - .@ZelenskyyUa delivered a historic and powerful speech to a full Norwegian Parliament. Only 3 foreigners has done that before him, Winston Churchill being one of them. He made a specific request for anti-ship missiles and NASAMS

* - As a result of yesterday's shelling of the city of Nizhyn in the Chernihiv region, one person was killed and six others were injured, including a child, - said Mayor Oleksandr Kodola. 10 private houses were damaged and three were destroyed. Currently, the situation in the city is under control, he says

* - 2 children wounded as result of shelling in Lysychansk

* - Looks like the US Minuteman III ICBM test launch from Vandenberg that was postponed on March 3 because of Ukraine war tensions, is back in the books again for April 3, based on these Navigational Warnings that have appeared

* - Norway's defence ministry says it has donated an additional 2,000 m72 anti-tank weapons to Ukraine - Reuters

* - The source is state-funded media. Please, be aware, do not rely on this source without proper objective analysis of facts to form a judgment. - 1 Russian militant killed in Luhansk as result of Tochka missile falling on tanker

* - Authorities in Kursk region of Russia in attempt to calm population deny explosions, airstrikes and presence of saboteur groups in the region

* - Russian Ministry of Emergencies deny rumours about evacuation of civil population of Belgorod region

* - UNHCR: 4 million have fled Ukraine ~ 6.5 million are displaced inside the country ~ 13 million are estimated to be stranded in affected areas or unable to leave We are confronted with the realities of a massive humanitarian crisis that is growing by the second

* - 7:50 A column of Russian equipment with "V" marks was moving from Rechitsa towards Gomel along the M10 highway. There were at least 8 Tochka-U, several BTR-82a, about 9 KamAZ trucks, some of which are carrying Tochka-U missiles, communication vehicle and a crane

* - Constant clashes in Irpin district: Irpin, Bucha, Hostomiel, Vorzel, Kyiv-Zhytomyr highway

* - A rally-performance is being held in front of the Parliament of Georgia in memory of the Ukrainian children killed by Russian army

* - Prime Minister @MorawieckiM in Mościska: We will impose a total embargo on Russian coal in April, at the latest in May. We are calling on everyone to do so - Germany and other Western European countries that continue to extract these resources from Russia

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Its Russia. They were real nukes.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

- The purge on the Belarusian railways is in full swing. Dozens of train drivers and technical staff have been arrested this week. Today alone, pro-government Telegram channels posted more than 30 videos in which arrested employees "confess" to sabotaging Russian echelons and other crimes

I've read about it today on the Twitter account of a Belarusian journalist:

Twitter link

Also, Russian troops spotted again in Belarus:
Twitter video

Commentators say that they look like 'VDV, Russian Airborne Forces; Vehicles look like BMDs which would fit.'

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Most of them were pensioners...which is the US equivalent of a retired person on social security. Basically all these places were filled with those too poor to have the means to leave. And before those "little green men" literal nazis were exacting their revenge on this region for daring to not want to be apart of the west or their new nazi government. Between the kidnappings and tourture there was 8 years of ukraine killing the old pensioners and anyone else who even remotely could be linked to russian...of which those who voted off the ukraine bus were lumped in with. I think your either don't want to look for yourself and see the truth or you know it and are being dishonest about it on purpose. There is no excuse because its out there to see and I know I am not the only one who has shown you videos of it.

Yup, that's the russian propaganda anyway.

Perhaps russia should have sent evidence instead of tanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So you got nothing...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

No thats literally your ignorance and refusal to look at anything which doesnt conform with your chosen propaganda. You sir are either extremely helpless ignorant or have some ulterior motive for not accepting reality.

top topics

<< 365  366  367    369  370  371 >>

join