It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Ummm...my dude have you not seen the picture of the shell of the cluster rocket launched from this exact platform which was stuck nose first in a hole no bigger than a manhole cover? These aren't LRBMS maybe MRBMS but I would have to look up the cutoff between short and medium range. They are no where close to that big.

The smallest one weighs 3600 pounds, a ballistic dud hit on a building that size would be expected to include powdered cement at the point of impact, at least shattering of the 2nd wall, and a lot more structural damage than what is shown.

Roughly the same as planting it's nose a few feet into street.

Meanwhile, russia fired thousands of artillery rounds an hour at central Kiev for 6 hours straight today.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No thats literally your ignorance and refusal to look at anything which doesnt conform with your chosen propaganda. You sir are either extremely helpless ignorant or have some ulterior motive for not accepting reality.

Yup, that's the russian propaganda about unbrainwashed folks.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

There have been a large number of of Belarus citizens actually joining the Ukraine military. I got the impression that after the war those people would return to Belarus to take care of the NTAC 2.0 compliant leader they have there.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

So you got nothing...

Just the Swedish pilots and the Russian pilots - so that is something contrary to your dismissal. You seem to forget its not the first time Russia has done this to Sweden in addition to constantly threatening to nuke countries (cause they apparently have a 3rd world country military).
edit on 30-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Completely fake russian propaganda 'victim'.

This is supposedly in Marioupol, the city that russia has all but wiped off the map over the course of a month, known as Ukraine's Alamo.

The same city where the evacuation trains and busses were bombed by russia, and the same city where russia 'kidnapped' tens of thousands of civilians and took them to russia.

The same city that has been 100% surrounded by russians for a month, and controlling all access to for a month.

Weak.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yup, it is Mariupol and I just finished watching the video after posting it.

The video showed every bit of destruction you mentioned. You didn't even watch it because I was watching it at 1.5 speed and you would have had to finish 5 minutes before me.

So, Now I know you are a clown or a shhhh... rhimes with bill

You are not worth my time.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Yup, it is Mariupol and I just finished watching the video after posting it.

The video showed every bit of destruction you mentioned. You didn't even watch it because I was watching it at 1.5 speed and you would have had to finish 5 minutes before me.

So, Now I know you are a clown or a shhhh... rhimes with bill

You are not worth my time.

It isn't new, I've seen this one before.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

I stopped when he claimed the truck with mines were Russians.

That video was captured/found at one of the bases they captured and posted last week.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I guess you didn't even bother to look at the date it was uploaded. Nice try.

Actually, it was a pitiful attempt.

I am ignoring you from now on. Just letting you know.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: randomuser

I stopped when he claimed the truck with mines were Russians.

That video was captured/found at one of the bases they captured and posted last week.

Are you unaware that russia has been building an enormous minefield north east of Kiev for more than a week?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I guess you didn't even bother to look at the date it was uploaded. Nice try.

Actually, it was a pitiful attempt.

I am ignoring you from now on. Just letting you know.

I don't know when that one was uploaded, but it isn't new video.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Could be, like so much else transpiring in Ukraine veracity of the facts can be rather hard to establish i suppose.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Apparently the design of the heavy machine gun has changed little since the first world war.

Meaning as long as the thing is in working order it will mow down infantry and take out unarmoured vehicles in the same to similar manner as they did in the great war.

If Russia has resorted to using technicals over there tanks its probably do with fuel efficiency and/or supply line issues.
edit on 30-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Apparently the design of the heavy machine gun has changed little since the first world war.

Meaning as long as the thing is in working order it will mow down infantry and take out unarmoured vehicles in the same to similar manner as they did in the great war.

If Russia has resorted to using technical over there tanks its probably do do with fuel efficiency and/or supply line issues.

Agreed, plus they may be using them to patrol for ambush squads coming from areas that the russian military vehicles can't traverse.

That is the main Ukrainian tactic that's been so devastating to the russians.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Well spring is pretty much here.

I imagine all that melting snow and ice that's now turned to mud might be rather an issue depending on the terrain.

Another aspect of this "special military exercise" Putin and his minions have obviously failed to consider.

If memory serves it was piss poor weather conditions and unrealistic supply lines that contributed to Adolf's army being stopped in its tracks last century around.
edit on 30-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yes and once the fuel is burnt how much does it weigh?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yes and once the fuel is burnt how much does it weigh?

Enough to plant it's nose a few feet into a street.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

If you think the US tells you the truth...literally ever these days I can write off conversation with you just like neutronflux.

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join