It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Link below with the video of the evacuation from Mariupol through the eyes of civilians. Somebody was filming while driving in a convoy of cars running away from all the destruction.

Twitter

Didn't know they are heading in groups. Safer option or it makes them even a bigger target?

P.S.: this account has many videos from 'insiders view' point. WARNING: Some of them have sensitive content.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I thought people may find this map interesting it is tracking the events of the war as they occur sometimes it helps to see what is going on in a particular place

maphub.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

ISeekTruth101 i hate to piss on your parade brother, or my own for that matter, but i don't imagine our opinions here at ATS carry much weight where NATO decisions or Putin's war in the Ukraine is concerned.

We are not even small Potato's im afraid.

As to being assassinated, i don't think he will be nether, well not in the next two months.

But wait till winter sets in and its 100,000s of frozen dead bodies coming home instead of thousands and i imagine someone is apt to have a pop at toppling his sick twisted regime from the inside out.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

The German Chancellor, of all people, recognizes it also. He said Germany became complacent because of the reunification of Germany and the collapse of the USSR. He said Germany used those incidents as confirmation that their foreign policy works, which is why they drifted. After the Ukraine invasion the invasion of Ukraine the Chancellor reviewed their foreign policy and essentially threw it out the window. In actuality it did not work and Germany, essentially, lucked out in terms of global affairs.

I guess we should embrace the fact that Germany has arrived to the party a little late, but nonetheless they arrived.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel
a reply to: randomuser

If history is any lesson the Russian Federation will throw away the lives of hordes of troops without a care in the world for them.

All governments will throw away the lives of hordes of troops without a care in the world for them. The general public are inconsequential to the elite.

Russia has now lost more troops in 30 days than the United States has since the end of the Vietnam War.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

According to some that's part of Putin's ""master plan"".

Putin's like a child colouring outside the lines of the picture.

If he's painting by the numbers, well they speak for themselves in spades, even at a conservative estimation.

God bless the poor sods and the ones that come how in pieces both mentally and physically.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Actually Trump was disgusted with NATO because he felt some members were taking advantage of the US by balancing their budgets and not spending the required 2% of defense. They figured the US could eat the cost for those countries who were not paying. He was close to withdrawing the US from NATO (a move I would not agree with). Good thing those 81 million dead people elected Biden.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A load of people are suggesting that Putin managed put back together and reinforce in 5 minutes the same thing the likes of Donald Trump tried so hard to pull apart over 4 years aka NATO alliances.

Not wanting to get into a Trump debate but he did sort of do his best to undermine relations between the US and almost every single European country and NATO itself.

Now Putin has united Europe more than the EU could ever of imagined.
He's single handedly convinced most NATO member nations to increase their % GDP spent on there respective militaries.

A bit of an aside, here's a theory;
I don't buy into the NWO myth that there's a cabal of people controlling world events for their own ends etc.
But I do think there's an elite who seek to exploit any given situation for their own profit, gain and enablement.

Think of all those people who were beginning to give support for even greater defunding of our Armed Forces and the decommissioning of Trident etc.
All credibility gone in the eyes of the general public.

And as the governments across Europe announce increases in military spending those elites with vested interests in the M.I.C. reap the rewards.

Not only that but the general public begs for Big Government to protect us from the Evil Empire.

Couldn't script it....could you?

Cheers Putin you #ing twat!

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Actually Trump was disgusted with NATO because he felt some members were taking advantage of the US by balancing their budgets and not spending the required 2% of defense. They figured the US could eat the cost for those countries who were not paying. He was close to withdrawing the US from NATO (a move I would not agree with). Good thing those 81 million dead people elected Biden.

Exactly what I said.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"Not wanting to get into a Trump debate but he did sort of do his best to undermine relations between the US and almost every single European country and NATO itself"

Yes.

Over those country's decades long cheating on NATO commitments.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

"They" are just the old banking houses/cartels Freeborn.

There is no question as to there existence, just there level of complicity, they have been around since the time of the Knight Templars really.

I don't imagine the Illuminati control the world all the same.

World Bank though, well fingers in every pie really, and nations that refuse to play with that mob are rather few and far between these days.

As to the rest, Couldn't script it indeed. LoL

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You are supposed to kick in 2%.

If Germany had decided to kick in there 2% all the same before all these shenanigans started it might have raised the odd skyball or three.

Even now if they spend 120 billion on a new army, and lets face facts that what they are doing, we need to consider the long term implications aka see the last two world wars for instance.

Its a hell of a predicament.

edit on 26-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: wordforword

There are Russians starting to stand against Putin. This movement will only build as more dead Russians are sent home.

I hope Russians are getting to see it.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky was always a big advocate against Putin's regime. He owned Yukos, the oil company. In 2003, Khodorkovsky was believed to be the wealthiest man in Russia, with a fortune estimated to be worth $15 billion. He was also becoming a prominent public figure and was expected to join the politics sector. Putin didn't like this fact so much. He arrested Khodorkovsky and charged him with fraud. Yukos was confiscated and later on sold to the government owned corporations. Lets say, this is an example how Putin absorbs the wealth; his own business model.

Khodorkovsky spent 10 years in prison and after fleeing abroad has dedicated his life to become "the Kremlin's leading critic-in-exile". All this is a well known fact, but please do google or check Wikipedia for more.

Just a few headlines from the point of view of Khodorkovsky:

The Economist

Mikhail Khodorkovsky on how to deal with the “bandit” in the Kremlin
A former oil mogul and political prisoner warns the West it must face down Vladimir Putin now or prepare for something worse

Financial Times

Mikhail Khodorkovsky: we must win the struggle for the minds of the Russian people
Amid a propaganda onslaught my fellow citizens are afraid to resist, but risk is the price we pay for survival

If Putin gets cross with you, you either get poisoned (his opponents) or jailed for forever. Does anyone still think he is any kind of 'leader'?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

We didn't....and he did his best to damage any relationship he had with the UK.

But please lets not turn this into a pro/anti-Trump thread. Not the time or place and they've been done to death over the years!

edit on 26/3/22 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There actually is a tad of relevance in it all though FB.

The utter weakness shown by former administrations, is likely what has given rise to the false sense of security and perceived dominance of tyrannical and authoritarian regimes like Putins.

Right now Biden (as stupid as he is) is really only reaping the bowels of former failings.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

There actually is a tad of relevance in it all though FB.

The utter weakness shown by former administrations, is likely what has given rise to the false sense of security and perceived dominance of tyrannical and authoritarian regimes like Putins.

Right now Biden (as stupid as he is) is really only reaping the bowels of former failings.

Yup, in a way he did inherit a problem created by obama, though he WAS obama's Ukraine Tsar, so perhaps it's fitting that it fell on him.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

If history is any lesson the Russian Federation will throw away the lives of hordes of troops without a care in the world for them.

All governments will throw away the lives of hordes of troops without a care in the world for them. The general public are inconsequential to the elite.

Russia has now lost more troops in 30 days than the United States has since the end of the Vietnam War.

Supposedly 15,000 Russian troops in 30 days vs 58,000 troops in almost 20 years in Nam. Hmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: randomuser

Supposedly 15,000 Russian troops in 30 days vs 58,000 troops in almost 20 years in Nam. Hmmmmm.

I don't know if your first language is English so you may not understand what you quoted. "Since" means from then onward. It would not include the part before then. So since the end of the Vietnam war would not include Vietnam. Apologize for your misunderstanding.
edit on 26-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I thought people may find this map interesting it is tracking the events of the war as they occur sometimes it helps to see what is going on in a particular place

maphub.net...

Very interesting to look at a lot of those tags in the west of Russia-many if not most are videos of Russian military convoys heading west towards Ukraine.
Looks like a lot more heading towards Belarus and Crimea.

Putin reinforcing on all fronts by the look of that map.

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join