It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

Gods not saying much if anything at all randomuser.

Same as he did not say much to do with the last war or for that matter throughout recorded history.

But cheers for the religious mumbo-jumbo.

A take it your praying for the rapture?
edit on 24-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I asked myself the question.....and given the evidence available and the context it was presented etc I came to the conclusion it was a load of bollocks.

edit on 24/3/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: wordforword

They were not white Phosphorous.

They were incendiaries. Posted on page 310.

They are magnesium and aluminum mix.

There are videos of people moving the still burning slag around. Fumes from WP would have hospitalized or killed them.

As we're talking, there are reports that there were indeed phosphorous bombs used in Ukraine. Here, for e.g.:

Source

Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelensky, during a video address to the US-led military alliance, said: "This morning, by the way, phosphorus bombs were used Russian phosphorus bombs. Adults were killed again and children were killed again"

You can find many discussions on Twitter. Some portray mushroom clouds, therefore, didn't post the images bec (thanks God) I don't know how the exactly explosion should look like (mushroom). Haven't 'participated' in a war, hopefully never will.

I do trust Zelensky more than you, though, so...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

“Russian diplomat: If NATO threatens us we have the right to press the nuclear button”

Do you think that is admirable?

I honestly can't think of one other regime that has openly threatened the use of first strike nuclear weapons like Putin's has.....not even his Soviet predecessors.

As for his denying responsibility for the deaths of civilians.....

Putin is going to get his treasured place in the history books, alongside other tyrannical dictators like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot etc....and that's the regime you are constantly defending.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The video link you posted is a chemical factory that also makes explosives. In fact, I posted about it earlier in this thread with a link.
Besides that WP rounds don't fall from the sky like that. You hit a target with it and it explodes. Less flash and more smoke.

Zelensky says a lot of stuff. Trusting someone trying to draw NATO into WW is on you.

Here is the link again to the incindiaries vk

"Lighters" fell tonight on the positions of Ukrainian militants near Kyiv. Not to be confused with white phosphorus.

ZAB - Incendiary bombs, used to create fires. These bombs are loaded with substances (magnesium, aluminum), which, when burned, develop a very high temperature. Designed to destroy manpower and military equipment with fire. The mass of incendiary bombs does not exceed 500 kg.

PS The Russian Aerospace Forces were actively used in Syria against armed gangs.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
“Russian diplomat: If NATO threatens us we have the right to press the nuclear button”

They don't have that right. In any event God would never allow them to do so any more than he would allow the United States. He did allow the United States to use the atomic bombs on Japan in WWII, true, but that was already foretold in prophecy. Talking about a two-horned wild beast, symbolic of the Anglo-American world power it says:

"And it performs great signs, even making fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the sight of mankind."-Revelation 13:13.

So yes, the use of atomic weapons is indeed foretold in the Bible, but God will not allow the nations of this world to destroy the earth or the people in it. In fact it says that the time is swiftly approaching when God himself will intervene and bring to ruin those ruining the earth:

"The nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time came for the dead to be judged and to reward your slaves the prophets and the holy ones and those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”-Revelation 11:18.

At that time all the boastful words of the world's injurious rulers will vanish into nothingness, and the kings, and high officials of the earth try to hide in the caves over their fear:

"Then the kings of the earth, the high officials, the military commanders, the rich, the strong, every slave, and every free person hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.  And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rocks: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb,  because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”-Revelation 6:15-17.

And they will be shown up to be as they are unrealities. God laughs at them from the heavens, and considers them nothing more than the film of dust on a pair of scales:

"The kings of the earth take their stand
And high officials gather together as one
Against Jehovah and against his anointed one.
They say: “Let us tear off their shackles
And throw off their ropes!”
The One enthroned in the heavens will laugh;
Jehovah will scoff at them.
At that time he will speak to them in his anger
And terrify them in his burning anger."
-Psalm 2:2-5.

"Look! The nations are like a drop from a bucket,
And as the film of dust on the scales they are regarded."-Isaiah 40:15.

Well throughout history entire nations and civilisations have been wiped away by natural disasters. I think God has no problem with modern civilisation being swept away too, be it nuclear holocaust or another natural disaster. Either way one is coming.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He thinks Adolf Hitler was a good leader Freeborn whilst still admitting the man to be a "crazy maniac".

Which explains his admiration where that diabolical muppet Putin and Russia's antics are concerned.

As to Putin's place in the history books, my bet is he will be right there on the same page as Hitler, Stalin, and Mao.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

What did your man Hitler have to say about God?

An atheist by all accounts, and one that kept saying that he believed in God and was doing his work.

Well that's handy eh?

No wonder he moves in mysterious ways.

Problem or otherwise God happens to be extremely quite on the subject, and that's a fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I honestly can't think of one other regime that has openly threatened the use of first strike nuclear weapons like Putin's has.....not even his Soviet predecessors.

Putin is going to get his treasured place in the history books, alongside other tyrannical dictators like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot etc....and that's the regime you are constantly defending.

“The regime I am constantly defending”

Hmm.. constantly you say? Can you quote me in one instance? How about two instances?

Constantly is a strong word, I’d use it for things like “Iseektruth101 has constantly been fact finding, fact checking, adding sources, adding views from opposing sides”

All I’ve done here is add a source. Was that wrong? Should I not be sharing anything said by Russian officials in this thread? Is that frowned upon?

Am I an outsider here because I haven’t bashed Russia enough?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

“The regime I am constantly defending”

Hmm.. constantly you say? Can you quote me in one instance? How about two instances?

Constantly is a strong word, I’d use it for things like “Iseektruth101 has constantly been fact finding, fact checking, adding sources, adding views from opposing sides”

All I’ve done here is add a source. Was that wrong? Should I not be sharing anything said by Russian officials in this thread? Is that frowned upon?

Am I an outsider here because I haven’t bashed Russia enough?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Far as i can establish all you have done is go on about Russian hypersonic missiles whilst touting there capabilities past what the can actually achieve.

Never mind show admiration for genocidal maniacs who you somehow assume to be a "good leaders".

So there is that.
edit on 24-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vetfather
There is a very sad situation in the city of Mariupol as many of you know the situation.
There is no reinforcements coming to help these brave, courageous, honorable, soldiers...
Being a veteran disabled I salute them, regardless what side you are on...
Imagine somebody invaded your country and killed and murdered children, women, old people, male-female...
Surrounded for three weeks now without water, electric, food...
The message he's sending out is he knows they know the odds are against them... Low on ammo, low on everything...
He plea for help but knows help is not coming soon...
These are the 300 Spartans of ancient time...
They bought the entire country time to mobilize, pretty soon all those recruits, reservists, people in villages, National Guard, local defense forces, foreign freedom fighters... Men and women, and teenagers all coming together close to approximately a million... Now armed and trained and moving to the front in all directions...
The question is if these 300 brave soldiers will be there to greet them ?

===
I salute them and honor them as a veteran and pray for them and there soul.
They will be remembered throughout history now around the world forever as the 300 Spartans of Ukraine...
Monuments and statues will be built in their honor...
Like we have here...
Video is only three minutes..
I wish that somebody in the Ukrainian community in the United States or wherever would make another YouTube video which English subtitles in the bottom so all of us can understand the bravery.
Please share this to others, and don't be afraid of the Russian Communists bots... They have entire brigade working 24 seven...

www.youtube.com...

========

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A quick search and here is a link to Russia using ZAB Icendiaries in Syria.

twitter.com...

Keep trusting Zelensky at your own peril

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The video link you posted is a chemical factory that also makes explosives. In fact, I posted about it earlier in this thread with a link.
Besides that WP rounds don't fall from the sky like that. You hit a target with it and it explodes. Less flash and more smoke.

Zelensky says a lot of stuff. Trusting someone trying to draw NATO into WW is on you.

Here is the link again to the incindiaries vk

You sound like all the war is on me

I somehow believe we'll come back to phosphorous bombs again in a few days.

I do understand why Zelensky and Ukrainians are shouting from the rooftops about the atrocities of Putin. They try to save themselves all the ways possible. They were singled out for ultimate wipe out. What would you do in their shoes?

It is hard to grasp that in this day and age something like this can happen over night. You want it to stop bec suddenly the comfortable position you are in is being shaken.

This is where the moral clarity of the most is not that clear anymore. How do you stop without intervening? How do you carry on with the day when hundreds are dying bec you did not intervene. How many more would dye if you would choose to intervene? Should you sacrifice one nation? Can you?

You can reason you don't know these people, you should not care. Don't watch TV, don't read the News, don't talk about this war. It is not your war... or is it?

I think it is definitely a war on the norms and values of people.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What did your man Hitler have to say about God?

An atheist by all accounts, and one that kept saying that he believed in God and was doing his work.

Well that's handy eh?

No wonder he moves in mysterious ways.

Problem or otherwise God happens to be extremely quite on the subject, and that's a fact.

Did you know, and this is going to blow your mind so strap in your seatbelt....

A serial killer might be really good at boxing despite being an evil human being. They could be a talented boxer inside the ring, and acknowledging that doesn’t take away from the evil person they are outside the ring.

So yes Hitler was terrible as a person, but his leadership strength was strong. Stronger than average thats for sure. And there are several reputable sources that would agree which I won’t bother adding as the thread doesn’t carry enough respect for reputable sources, rather than their own arm chair opinions like yours Andy.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
One month in, did the Russians take Kyiv?

Tiger blood winning.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

For me, I am sort of removed from it all. I haven't had cable or even owned a TV in years. I will read articles on the internet. See a few video clips but that is about it.

Ukraine wasn't even on my radar until about a week before the invasion. In that time I watched a lot of videos and read articles that have left me wondering who are the ones benefiting from this. Because anyone in a leadership position should have been well informed on how things were being pushed closer to war and they did nothing but help push it in that direction.

Most fascinating thing about the Ukraine war is the sheer number of top strategic thinkers who warned for years that it was coming if we continued down the same path.

No-one listened to them and here we are.

Small compilation 🧵 of these warnings, from Kissinger to Mearsheimer.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Far as i can establish all you have done is go on about Russian hypersonic missiles whilst touting there capabilities past what the can actually achieve.

Never mind show admiration for genocidal maniacs who you somehow assume to be a "good leaders".

So there is that.

Actually on the topic of Russian Hypersonic Missile superiority, all I did was relay the sentiments from all the authorities on the matter. And add my own view on the information, separately.

If words from Jon Hill the director of the the US Missile Defence Agency is not good enough for you Andy, or the words of the US Strategic Command Chief Charles Richard. Then what more can I bring to the table?

If it’s not good enough for you, I doubt anything will be good enough bar a personal visit from Jon Hill to your local McDonalds for a quick chat regarding your concerns. But you’re probably busy.

edit on 24-3-2022 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
A factoid to remember.

23 years ago on this day, NATO began bombing Yugoslavia.

The operation was called Allied Force. For 78 days they bombed and destroyed civilian lives.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A factoid to remember.

23 years ago on this day, NATO began bombing Yugoslavia.

The operation was called Allied Force. For 78 days they bombed and destroyed civilian lives.

Yep but the majority narrative in this thread is NATO can do no wrong. They are purely “defensive”

Civilised, democratic, humanitarian, freedom, the good guys fighting evil is quite literally the words coming out of congressmen in the US and officials in Europe.

Any country outside of NATO like say Russia or Syria or Iran and we have words like:

*Funding terrorism*, not sending aid.
*Regime* not cabinet of ministers and leader
“Tyrant, dictator” not head of state or president or leader

“Rising through the ranks to seize power” not democratically elected

Lol the war of words, when NATO do it worse than the “terrorists” and just use fancy words to disguise it like Yugoslavia... “oh it was a humanitarian war, we had to step in and do something and get involved”. At that point words like “sovereignty and borders” are NOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE to be seen. The same words remixed by NATO leaders on the Ukraine Russia situation like some 50 cent rap:

“ukraine has borders, its sovereign, with borders, you can’t invade a nation with borders, you just dont do that, you have to respect its sovereignty”

No one else see through these political games? Or am I wearing special glasses

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join