It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
are we back? what happened?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

No idea, but yes seems like we are back. Lol

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ukraine’s military intelligence claim that Russia’s elites scheme to overthrow Putin to restore economic ties with Western countries.

Aleksandr Bortnikov, head of FSB security agency, is allegedly being considered as Putin’s successor, according to Ukraine's intelligence.

mobile.twitter.com...

A plot to ‘poison’ Vladimir Putin and frame it as an accident has been hatched by Moscow’s elite, according to Ukrainian intelligence.

A group of ‘influential’ individuals in Russia have allegedly started planning to remove the president from office – and even lined up a successor.

The effect of Western sanctions on the Russian economy is the main factor behind the scheme with Alexander Bortnikov, director of the Federal Security Service (FSB), said to be the favoured replacement.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

Ukraine’s military intelligence claim that Russia’s elites scheme to overthrow Putin to restore economic ties with Western countries.

Aleksandr Bortnikov, head of FSB security agency, is allegedly being considered as Putin’s successor, according to Ukraine's intelligence.

mobile.twitter.com...

A plot to ‘poison’ Vladimir Putin and frame it as an accident has been hatched by Moscow’s elite, according to Ukrainian intelligence.

A group of ‘influential’ individuals in Russia have allegedly started planning to remove the president from office – and even lined up a successor.

The effect of Western sanctions on the Russian economy is the main factor behind the scheme with Alexander Bortnikov, director of the Federal Security Service (FSB), said to be the favoured replacement.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Could be propaganda but if real, I wonder how long this has been in the works and if this exposure is enough to bring down the plot. Further, I wonder if there have been other failed attempts or schemes that we just don't know about.

Nice find, by the way!

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Brilliant to say the least...as if the russians/govnmt dont read twitter or daily mail...is this some kind of joke or Bortnikov really wanna have some kind of an "accident"?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You start to wonder, could this be us? Wherever you are in the world, could it be us?

I don't wonder... I know damn well it could be us... it could be anyone.

My only concern at this point is making it stop. To get everyone out of harm's way.

Everyone needs to focus on successful negotiations -- a ceasefire in the short-term, and some kind of treaty for the long-term.

Not fear mongering. Not beating the drums of war. Not any of the trash talk. Anyone not working for peace is part of the problem.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well hallefrakkinglujah, we're back

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Well, if there was a plot then surely this scoop just about trashed it!

Putin's probably got his droogs shoving copies of the daily mail up a few backsides in the kremlin's dungeon.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Shell arent involved in the new Yamal plant its share holders are French, Russian and Chinese

When I referenced Shell I was referring to their ships they have offshore in Cameroon, my friend works for them and he says that shell and other major oil companies are investing heavily in LNG processing plants and shipping.
Especially in the arctic regions due to the reduced cost of cooling the liquid natural gas.

Interesting to know that Shell have pulled out of Russia though, ill need to ask my mate if he has heard anything about that in company emails, Ill ask him about any news on how this affects their operations. Im sure he said the Russian guys just had a tough time getting paid, but they all have crypto wallets so can get by.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Theres many problems with that story. I have not checked yet but atleast 5 things are out of place.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Report: Chechens are going home.

Report: Rail lines between Belarus and Ukraine cut by Ukrainian troops and Belarusian rail workers.

Report: Now up to six Russian generals have fallen in Ukraine.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
20 March update.

Russian forces did not make any major advances on March 20. Russian forces around Kyiv are increasingly establishing defensive positions and preparing to deploy further artillery and fire control assets. Ukrainian forces repelled continuing Russian efforts to seize the city of Izyum, southeast of Kharkiv, and Russian forces did not conduct any other offensive operations in northeast Ukraine. Russian forces continue to make slow but steady progress on Luhansk Oblast and around Mariupol, but did not conduct any offensive operations towards Mykolayiv or Kryvyi Rih.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Putin holds " Hitler Style Nuremberg Rally "

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Anyone not working for peace is part of the problem.

I couldn't agree more!

P.S. Welcome back ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
Theres many problems with that story. I have not checked yet but atleast 5 things are out of place.

Far as im concerned, the only thing wrong with that story is that the guy's wife and kids are dead and shouldn't be under any conditions.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngelsDecay
Brilliant to say the least...as if the russians/govnmt dont read twitter or daily mail...is this some kind of joke or Bortnikov really wanna have some kind of an "accident"?

I just gonna leave this right here:

At least 80% of the "news" about the Ukrainian war sounds like some combination of propaganda and bad fan fiction.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

bad fan fiction hahaha , yeh well thats because they have terrible writers and the plot has so many holes
its getting closer to B movie levels as well

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well, all the big Western oil companies have crashed out of Russia. ExxonMobil pulled out, alongside BP who are closing their investment in Russia's Rosneft and Shell who have closed their ties with Russia's Gazprom.

Sadly, while companies are withdrawing the Germans, Italians, French and other members of the EU continue to shove buckets of cash into Russia for oil and gas exports. So, perversely, the EU is funding Putin's war.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

How much of that oil money actually goes into the Russian bank account though ?

id imagine its like anywhere else in the world the corporations and their share holders net the largest profits and the government and the people who are meant to benefit the most from the resources get a pittance

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

bad fan fiction hahaha , yeh well thats because they have terrible writers and the plot has so many holes
its getting closer to B movie levels as well

This thing gets any more B movie level and we'll see Joel, Crow, and Tom Servo delivering some riffs while they watch it on the big screen.

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join