It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Are we going to do this?
NATO did not have the backing of the United Nations Security Council to use force in Yugoslavia. Further, NATO did not claim that an armed attack occurred against another state.
i mean this is ww3 department.
edit on pmSundaySunday21100000003pm3 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

except it did with UNSC 1244. I linked it so you can read it and learn. Maybe peruse the other unsc resolution going back 1-2 years before 1244.

and had russia not veto'd UN action to protect the ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia it would have stopped sooner.

Why are you ok with ethnic cleansing?

Why are you incapable of learning what NATO is and how it works?

edit on 13-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I'm going to stop, were completely off topic and
i'd rather not embarrass you further.

7 Ukrainian servicemen killed as result of Russian missile strike at Kropivnitsky airport yesterday

Ukrainian military claims shooting down Russian jet over Chernihiv

Azov regiment ambush on Russian position inside Mariupol. At least one Kamaz Typhoon K destroyed, a couple BTRs and Tigr
edit on amMondayMonday21200000003am3 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

except it did with UNSC 1244. I linked it so you can read it and learn. Maybe peruse the other unsc resolution going back 1-2 years before 1244.

and had russia not veto'd UN action to protect the ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia it would have stopped sooner.

Why are you ok with ethnic cleansing?

Why are you incapable of learning what NATO is and how it works?

That completely glosses over that “ethnic cleansing” was happening from all sides.

But Clinton sided with Muslim extremists tied to Al qaeda.

We all know what happened just after, 9/11.

Guess you chose Clinton on this one lol

NATO was used there obviously for it’s agenda, save me the crocodile tears about “ethnic cleansing” here

edit on 13-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   

yeah thats what I thought... you lose your argument and now you dont want to discuss it. Thank you for proving my point and your lack of knowledge and facts.

* - Australia imposes sanctions on 33 Russian businessmen and their families

* - Artillery command post vehicle was destroyed in Ukrainian drone strike

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

China and Russia said the would veto any UN resolution dealing with Yugoslavia, rubber stamping the ethnic cleansing that was coming from one side only - Serbia/Yugoslavia and it was directed at all ethnic Albanians.

Guess you are ok with ethnic cleansing along with Russia and China.

* - Video from Telegram showing what is said to be an Azov regiment ambush on Russian position inside Mariupol. At least one Kamaz Typhoon K destroyed, a couple BTRs and Tigr visible in footage

* - Zhytomyr(23:23). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Imhere

China and Russia said the would veto any UN resolution dealing with Yugoslavia, rubber stamping the ethnic cleansing that was coming from one side only - Serbia/Yugoslavia and it was directed at all ethnic Albanians.

Guess you are ok with ethnic cleansing along with Russia and China.

* - Video from Telegram showing what is said to be an Azov regiment ambush on Russian position inside Mariupol. At least one Kamaz Typhoon K destroyed, a couple BTRs and Tigr visible in footage

* - Zhytomyr(23:23). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

Excuse me??

Nice, you just completely protected Muslim extremists connected to Al qaeda.

Facts are facts.

You do know there’s Christian Albanians, right? And did not and do NOT side with Muslim Albanian extremist tied to Al qaeda.

NATO was a sham then, is a sham now.

Clinton was lucky he had drunken Yeltzen there to manipulate instead of Putin.

edit on 14-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
* - Heavy destruction in Vuhledar, Donetsk region after shelling

* - Spokesman for the Chinese Embassy in Washington: I have never heard that Russia asked Beijing for military aid for Ukraine war

* - Ukrainian army shotdown Tu-243 UAV with MANPADS

* - Cherkasy(22:13). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - According to the Financial Times, Russia asked China for military equipment to support the invasion of Ukraine

* - Kryvyi Rih(21:49). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Major internet disruption registered on the Vinasterisk network which serves Vinnytsia Oblast, western Ukraine; the operator reports a massive cyberattack with elements of sabotage

* - Heavy MLRS fire targeting Saltivka in Kharkiv tonight

* - Fires in Moskovsky district of Kharkiv after shelling

* - Battles on the outskirts of Kharkiv tonight, looks like strikes from multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS)

* - Death toll of airstrike at school in Zeleny Hai village in Mykolaiv region increased to 4, 3 more wounded

* - Again explosions audible in Kharkiv

* - "We can confirm the death of U.S. citizen Brent Renaud in Ukraine on Sunday, March 13. We offer our sincerest condolences to his family on their loss and are offering all possible consular assistance," says a State Dept Spox

* - The US State Department: Putin must choose between diplomacy or continuing the war and facing resistance and sanctions

* - The US State Department condemns the killing and wounding of American journalists in Ukraine

* - Russian troops again entered Skadovsk, deployed at one of summer children camps on the outskirts of the city

* - Kharkiv(19:31). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Ukrainian FM Kuleba:In a call with @SecBlinken we coordinated further support for Ukraine. We both agree that more needs to be done to stop Russian aggression and hold Russia accountable for its crimes. Grateful to the U.S. for firmly standing by the people of Ukraine. Ukraine will prevail

* - Ternopil(19:17). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Ropucha class just south of Snake Island today

* - Ukrainian Interior Ministry official: Our forces launch two counterattacks on Russian forces in Mykolaiv and Kharkiv

* - Ukrainian army seized Russian MTU-90 armoured bridgelayer

* - The victim, Karrington Smith, 17, was taken to a local hospital where she and her child later died. She was 25 weeks pregnant

* - Russian MLRS GRAD targeted Avdiyivsky chemical plant, caused damaged, cut heating in the city

* - 19:43, 19:45, 19:48, 19:52 (Minsk time) Four fighters took off from the airfield in Lida (Hrodna region)

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

" Russia Seeking China's Military Help In Ukraine, US "Sources" Say In Afternoon Of Media Leaks; China Responds: "Never Heard Of That"

www.zerohedge.com...

fosfor 37

Is Russia asking China for help? What a wild lie! Russia is ready to fight alone, even with the whole world and plus with aliens. In the operation in Ukraine, I have never even seen the T-90 and Armata tanks, I have not seen the Terminator tank support combat vehicle, and I have almost never seen the TOS - 1 A. I want to note that the T-90 tank is the main tank in the Russian army. Russia is fighting in Ukraine on old Soviet T-72 and T-80 tanks.

In Ukraine, heavy bombers, Tu 160 and Tu -95 and Tu - 22M3 are not used at all . There are only light attack aircraft Su - 25, Su - 34 and Su-39.

Russia has not even called up reserve troops. So far, only contract soldiers are fighting in Ukraine. By and large, Russia has not even started fighting yet and has such a margin of safety that all NATO countries can only envy. So there can be no question about Russia's requests to China. It's all fairy tales and misinformation.

edit on 14-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Excuse me??

No I dont think I will

and you are ok with the targeting of ethnic Albanians and the systematic slaughter of them. Why am I not surprised you support ethnic cleansing while protecting the NTAC 2.0 complaint rubes who support it.

Facts are facts.

I agree so you should start using them.

You do know there’s Christian Albanians, right? And did not and do NOT side with Muslim Albanian extremist tied to Al qaeda.

So you support ethnic cleansing / genocide because Russia and China do - check.

There is nothing stopping Russia or China from forming their own alliance setup. It wont do them much good but what ever. Based on Russia's misadventures in Ukraine NATO does not have much to worry about from Russia except for an unhinged Putin and his nukes. The FSB just need to finish putin off.

Turns out Yeltsin was a better leader than putin, even if he was drunk 23 hours of the day.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I would say Russia has lost minimum 25% of its inventory already inside Ukraine
It's not going well for them.
Both sides need to find an off-ramp in negotiations,Russia needs to give a little
The more it drags on the more likely other nations could get involved.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Just like Putin telling the Russian people things are going spiffy for russia in ukraine. Tell me again how many times russia has claimed air supremacy in Ukraine?

6k to 12k russian soldiers dead or captured, and after 2 weeks going into week 3. Congrats, they almost beat their death record of 14k soldiers dead in 10 years of fighting in Afghanistan.

Impressive.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Or Russia can withdraw its occupation forces from all of Ukraine and hope the world will do business with them again in a few years.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

ya that's going to happen/sarc
I agree though,unless we are all in for a financial surprise
it could take decades for Russia to recover

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Confirmed equipment losses on both sides:

www.understandingwar.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The Only Thing the Russians are Losing at the Moment is Inventory in their Army Surplus Stores . The Ukrainians are Not Worthy of Russia's State of the Art Weapons Yet........

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Excuse me??

No I dont think I will

and you are ok with the targeting of ethnic Albanians and the systematic slaughter of them. Why am I not surprised you support ethnic cleansing while protecting the NTAC 2.0 complaint rubes who support it.

Facts are facts.

I agree so you should start using them.

So you support ethnic cleansing / genocide because Russia and China do - check.

There is nothing stopping Russia or China from forming their own alliance setup. It wont do them much good but what ever. Based on Russia's misadventures in Ukraine NATO does not have much to worry about from Russia except for an unhinged Putin and his nukes. The FSB just need to finish putin off.

Turns out Yeltsin was a better leader than putin, even if he was drunk 23 hours of the day.

You just lost.

You again are incapable of distinguishing “Albanians”

There’s Christian Albanians (anti Muslim extremist with al qaeda ties)

and there’s Muslim Albanians (which had financial backing from you know who to support extremists that were/ are connected to Al qaeda) then 9/11 happened just shortly after.

Putin wasn’t a drunken Clinton sell out like Yeltsin was.

edit on 14-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The West Just HAD To Poke the Bear didn't They ? The US and the EU should be Charged with War Crimes by the U.N. for that . Instigating a Nuclear Confrontation for Nefarious Political Purposes .
edit on 14-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   

and the military personnel but I guess they arent important because Russia's equipment is all what? autonomous?

Russia's precision munitions are anything but. They are using items that date back to WWII. So far the West's weapons given to Ukraine seem to be holding their own against Russia's antiquated systems.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

and the military personnel but I guess they arent important because Russia's equipment is all what? autonomous?

Russia's precision munitions are anything but. They are using items that date back to WWII. So far the West's weapons given to Ukraine seem to be holding their own against Russia's antiquated systems.

Yeah , Holding their Own Until the Ruskies break out the Tactical Nukes if the West Pushes them To Far .It's "MAD" I tell you !

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join