It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Xcathdra

The West Just HAD To Poke the Bear didn't They ? The US and the EU should be Charged with War Crimes by the U.N. for that . Instigating a Nuclear Confrontation for Nefarious Political Purposes .

Certain administrations led it to this moment. And now posting sob stories in Ukraine.

I know a few people that put “Ukraine ribbons” on social media that have no idea where Ukraine is on the map

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   

a reply to: all2human

The Only Thing the Russians are Losing at the Moment is Inventory in their Army Surplus Stores . The Ukrainians are Not Worthy of Russia's State of the Art Weapons Yet........

It’s pretty clear, Russia isn’t even fully in there yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

lost what? and ethnic cleansing / genocide... Is not ok by using religion to see who should live and who should be murdered.

Regardless of being drunk or a sell out he was a better leader than putin.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Russia invaded Ukraine all on their own and blaming the west for the failure that putin is doesnt work.

next.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yeah , Holding their Own Until the Ruskies break out the Tactical Nukes if the West Pushes them To Far .It's "MAD" I tell you !

It sure is... like I said the FSB needs to kill putin before he leads his country to its worse defeat ever.

and since some in this thread still do not understand- The west, more than just the US, have nuclear weapons to. We just dont have to threaten everyone we are going to use them to cover up our short comings.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

No Putin is the one who invaded. This is all him, regardless of how you try to spin it.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

lost what? and ethnic cleansing / genocide... Is not ok by using religion to see who should live and who should be murdered.

Regardless of being drunk or a sell out he was a better leader than putin.

Putin has been regarded better than Yeltsin obviously

Why are you quick to jump here to glance over Muslim Albanian extremist ties to Al qaeda? Who killed many Serbian civilians in Kosovo and Bosnia.

There’s substantial proof.

NATO is being used by certain administrations and now here we are

YouTube videos showing NATO blasted a civilian train in 99’ etc etc etc. Hell, they even bombed the Chinese embassy there.

But it was an “accident” according to NATO

edit on 14-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Uhm yeah they are. 95% of the propositioned units slated for the Ukraine invasion are inside Ukraine. They are still trying to get Belarus to invade. Chechnya and Syria are sending their version of "troops".

So define not fully in their yet.

Unless putin is lying to the russian people, again, when he stated in his 'update to the people" that no more Russian units / reserves are going into Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Because the systematic targeting and murder of a group is wrong, regardless of how you try and justify it. Not all Muslims are killers and the fact you hold that view tells me that further conversation with you is is futile.

You are on record - you are ok with ethic cleansing / genocide because
A - putin says it is ok
B - you apparently are unable to think for yourself.

check

My conversation with you is done.
edit on 14-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Because the systematic targeting and murder of a group is wrong, regardless of how you try and justify it. Not all Muslims are killers and the fact you hold that view tells me that further conversation with you is is futile.

You are on record - you are ok with ethic cleansing / genocide because
A - putin says it is ok
B - you apparently are unable to think for yourself.

check

My conversation with you is done.

I do NOT support any Muslim extremists connected to Al qaeda. Or ANY ethnic cleansing.

I see the full spectrum.

You were just so quick to hush down and glance over extremist Muslim Albanian ethnic cleansing of Serbian civilians supported by you know who

Everyone knows that war was dirty on all sides and complicated there.

Ukraine situation isn’t black and white here.

Ukraine has been the playground and puppeted.

I prefer to see a Ukraine that thinks on its own. Not manipulated by certain administrations in the west.

Those who supported Hillary/Obama/Biden democrats like pigeons, I don’t agree with. At all.

I don’t think you support them either. They were/are just using Ukraine.

edit on 14-3-2022 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

For Exactly what Purpose did Russia " Invade " Ukraine Again > ? ......Hmm....

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
* - Aid convoy to Mariupol again unable to reach city on Sunday - Ukraine's deputy PM

* - Ukrainian military claims shooting down Russian jet over Chernihiv

* - Naval group of the Russian Federation in the Black Sea is in full combat readiness - General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

* - Big rallies in support of Ukraine across Germany

* - Zhytomyr(18:35). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Near Hostomel Russian army was targeted in attempt to cross the river

* - Near Severodonetsk Russian occupation troops executed Ukrainian activist Olexander Kononov - head of Luhansk regional administration

* - Ukrenergo has restored power supply to Chornobyl NPP

* - Brovary, Boryspil’(18:24). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - Kyiv(18:20). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - 2 killed, 2 wounded as result of an airstrike on school at Zelenyi Hai of Mykolaiv region

* - Russian missile strike on Malyn town

* - Mayor of Irpin prohibited journalists to enter area of the city

* - 2187 civilians were killed in Mariupol as result of Russian shelling on the city as of today

* - Mykolaiv(17:07). Red Alert: aerial threat. Sirens sounding. Take cover now!

* - .@JakeSullivan46 tells @margbrennan the U.S. will impose "appropriate consequences" against Russia for the death of an American journalist in Ukraine

* - 12.03 Bogotol, Krasnoyarskiy Kray RU. Towards Ukraine. At least 12 BMP-3, 1 R-149 Kushetka-B (BTR-80), 5 fuel trucks, 1 BTS-4, 12 Cargo trucks (Ural-4320), 3 "КУНГ" trucks, 1 Medical Evacuation Vehicle, 6 cars with personnel, 7 cars with ammo/weapon

* - The Pro-Assad forces's TV and Radio Center page published news that mercenaries in the ranks of the Russian forces in the Ukrainian invasion to be paid an estimated monthly amount of 1500 euros and food allowance (they will NOT be paid, just like the russian families who have lost family members fighting in Ukraine).

* - The Pentagon: Russian forces are facing significant Ukrainian resistance that is impeding their progress, and we will continue to provide military support to Ukraine

* - Israel's Foreign Ministry @IsraelMFA officially condemned Russia's invasion of Ukraine and called for an end to the attacks

* - 7 Ukrainian servicemen killed as result of Russian missile strike at Kropivnitsky airport yesterday

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Take your pick considering Putin has given a bunch of different reasons (lies).

* - Protecting Donbas and the 2 breakaway regions.
* - To Denazify Ukraine
* - To prevent Ukraine from joining NATO
* - To stop NATO from placing nukes in Ukraine
* - To stop Ukraine from building more bio/chem weapons.
* - To stop NATO from giving Ukraine the ability to make Bio/Chem weapons.
* - To stop ukraine from making their own nuclear weapons.
* - Because Ukraine has always been part of Russia
* - Because Ukraine was never a country
* - Because Ukraine is committing genocide against ethnic Russians
* - Putin is trying to rebuild the USSR
* - Putin is trying to rebuild the Russian Empire

You pick one and tell me.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I must admit now that they have deplatformed and defunded most truth tellers from social media I have found the New Information age surprisingly entertaining; we have had Iraqi and Syrian old footage passed off as combat footage,a gas explosion victim presented as a bombing victim and the piece de resistance a downed Russian fighter the looked remarkably like a Star Wars empire tie fighter.

A world of bulldust brought to you by Zuckerburg et al.

BTW the side Im on is widows and orphans,which is the only side worth supporting- this is a hostile Russian mafia takeover of Ukranian/ US mafia,nothing more nothing less.
edit on 14-3-2022 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
13 March update.

March 13, 4:00 pm EST

* Russian forces again conducted few ground offensives on March 13, only securing new terrain in Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts.

* The Ukrainian General Staff reported that Russian forces predominantly took measures to restore combat readiness and regrouped combat units as of noon local time on March 13.

* Russian forces continue to assemble reinforcements and attempt to improve logistical support in both the Kyiv and southern operational directions. Russian forces may intend to resume larger-scale attacks on both axes of advance in the coming week, but will likely take longer to (or may never) cohere the combat power necessary to complete the encirclement of Kyiv.

* Russia is diluting its international deployments in Armenia and Nagorno-Karabakh to reinforce operations in Ukraine and pulling additional forces from Russia’s far east.

More at URL above.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

it was limited the EU had much more interest in bringing Ukraine into the EU. It would have been the largest country in the EU and the most resources of any of the countries. Had nothing to do with Russia and everything to do about money.

Ding Ding Ding

Let's get more specific. The "EU" initiative towards Ukraine was a German government initiative. But the Germans wrapped themselves in the EU flag to deflect criticism of (once again) German interest in the east of Europe.

Why do I write that? One may recall when Ms Nuland made her undiplomatic comment about the EU that was overheard. One may also recall that no genuine EU officials reacted publicly to that remark. But who did react publicly, and with anger? Oh yes, Angela Merkel. Because she knew right then she wouldn't be able to meet the expectations of the German financial interests to which she was beholden.

Funny how Merkel's reaction to that episode was so little examined by a conveniently incurious MSM, including their German colleagues.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
BTW the side Im on is widows and orphans,which is the only side worth supporting- this is a hostile Russian mafia takeover of Ukranian/ US mafia,nothing more nothing less.

Well said! All the flag waving partisan team support is something I expect to see on msm, not ATS. Whoever wins the people always lose.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Russia needs more Chinese made bad copies of Michelin military grade tires.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

So many layers! Meanwhile the public (and many here) are reacting as instructed by their msm in the black & white interpretation of events. I hope the this doesn’t sway populist leaders (such as Boris Johnson) to piggy back that outraged swell to gain votes. That’d dig us into this mess perhaps so deep that’s it’s impossible to climb out.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Lots of guesses, but Putin needs to tell the world when he'll stop killing Ukraine citizens.

It seems like he wants to capture Zelensky, and install his own guy.

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join