It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

And?

12 books about nonsense makes him far less qualified than most of us here.

You read 12 books in 10 minutes to conclude “nonsense”.

I wonder who here takes you seriously? My guess is no one.

Anyone here take this poster seriously? I’m curious.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Why would anybody read even one after that excerpt?

I'm already aware of what folks like that were pushing back then, and still today.

Still no use for their nonsense.

edit on 11-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Why would anybody read even one after that excerpt?

I'm already aware of what folks like that were pushing back then, and still today.

Still no use for their nonsense.

“Folks like that”

Oh I see, so everybody opinion is the same yeah. All human beings are unable provide unique insights? Back when exactly? Be specific? Because a lot of new events happen on a yearly basis.

So folks pushing what exactly? Back when? I bet you didnt even read ANYTHING.

Your recent attitude is not helpful to any discourse.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
“Fighters in the Central African Republic have pledged allegiance to the Kremlin and said they are preparing to enter the war in Ukraine.
A group of ten heavily armed soldiers appeared in a video saying they would soon be joining their “Russian brothers” on the front line to bring “peace and order”.
President Putin has also given the green light to bring in thousands of “volunteers” from the Middle East.
At a meeting this morning, Sergei Shoigu, the Russian defence minister, said there were 16,000 “volunteers” in the Middle East who were ready to come to fight with Russian-backed forces in the breakaway Donbas region of eastern Ukraine.”

Well this escalated quickly, I’m sure Putin can call on millions to join his war from the middle east, USA has created enough enemies in that region and in Africa too.

You reap what you sow.

apple.news...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This is turning into another Spanish Civil war. of 1936 to 1939, that went right into WWII. The leftists and humanitarians went and signed up to fight against Franco's Fascists, just as nay anti-Russians are going over to fight with Ukraine; and the Italian fascists and German Nazis sided with Franco, as today Russia allied countries are sending Troops to fight for Russia. Franco won.

Russia will win but it will be ugly, bloody, and most likely lead to WWIII.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Nothing to do with my opinions, the guy isn't any kind of authority on the issue, no matter how many books he wrote about fictional assumptions and far out theories.

Might as well be asking me to watch an alex jones video, same exact thing from opposite ends of the spectrum.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have seen many unsubstantiated reports of the usage or shipping of chem-bio suits by Russia in the Ukrainian theater.

The MSM has printed an article of Biden warning of a "severe price" if Russia deploys chemical weapons.

What "severe price" could be levied on Russia that has not already been?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

russia DID deploy bio chem units, in significant numbers, both sides have now admitted that.

The russians say it was planned in order to deal with bio weapon labs in Ukraine.

The U.S., knowing that there are no such bio weapon labs in Ukraine, assumes that this a setup for false flag use of bio chem by russia.

I have no idea what the biden idiot means, and wish he'd just go back to his basement.

He's making things worse, not better.

edit on 11-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

But hey no more mean tweats...

I miss the old days of the cold war, where for the most part it didnt feel like the sword of damocles was about to be released.

or maybe it was the lack of 24 news so we were ignorant.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

The Western propaganda is pushing the narrative that Russia will use weapons of mass destruction, you can see where this is going.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I miss the old days of the cold war, where for the most part it didnt feel like the sword of damocles was about to be released.

originally posted by: Irishhaf

or maybe it was the lack of 24 news so we were ignorant.

Feigning ignorance was always easier than getting ourselves engaged with real world issues when they're relevant.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So Putin can get help from anywhere he can but if Ukraine asks for help it’s not ok ???? This sounds very logical

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
* - Historical hotel “Ukraine” destroyed in Chernihiv

* - Heavy explosions in Dnipro city

* - Dnipro(06:38). Red Alert: aerial threat continues. Sirens sounding. Stay in shelters!

* - Sirens sounded in most regions of Ukraine this morning

* - Ukrainian air defenses intercept two missiles in the skies of Dnipro, and sirens have been sounding nonstop since morning

* - Ukrainian General Staff: Our forces are repelling the enemy's attack in all directions and we have captured a number of Russian soldiers

* - Chernivets’ka Oblast’(07:00). Red Alert: aerial threat continues. Sirens sounding. Stay in shelters!

Flightradar24
* - FORTE10 - Northrop Grumman RQ-4B Global Hawk / USAF Drone - Patrolling Romania Ukraine/Moldova border
* - LAGR230 - Boeing KC-135T Stratotanker / USAF - currently over Romania

(post by PatriotGames4u removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent
I have seen many unsubstantiated reports of the usage or shipping of chem-bio suits by Russia in the Ukrainian theater.

The MSM has printed an article of Biden warning of a "severe price" if Russia deploys chemical weapons.

What "severe price" could be levied on Russia that has not already been?

The use of chemical / biological / nuclear weapons in Ukraine is a red line for NATO and you would see NATO involved, including boots on the ground.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The use of chemical / biological / nuclear weapons in Ukraine is a red line for NATO and you would see NATO involved, including boots on the ground.

The scary scenario here is that Putin seems to have the groundwork laid already as a pretext for using biological agents.

With that in mind, i cant help but to wonder if it would be a real redline, or if it would give pause to any retaliation via NATO troops? I mean once NATO has boots on the ground in Ukraine, WW3 has begun and you cant put that bullet back in the receiver.

Kim Jong Vlad had better think this one through really carefully.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
11 March update.

March 11, 5:30pm EST

* Russian ground forces attempting to encircle and take Kyiv began another pause to resupply and refit combat units on March 11 after failed attacks March 8-10. Russian forces also appear to be largely stalemated around Kharkiv.

* Russian advances from Crimea toward Mykolayiv and Zaporizhya and in the east around Donetsk and Luhansk made no progress in the last 24 hours, and Russian forces in the south face growing morale and supply issues.

More at the URL noted above.

Cheers
edit on 12-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:38 AM
link   
So my theory right now is the Russians are going to completely encircle Kiev the capital and basically try to starve the people out. I also am concerned that the Ukrainians inside that circle are going to eventually run out of Javelins to fight the tanks and Stingers for helicopters

There is no way for NATO or the USA to airlift and drop supplies since Ukrainian airspace is still contested and we can’t resupply by land since we can’t have boots on the ground. I wonder how much of the Ukrainian military is outside the circle of Kiev. One thing I read though is the Ukrainians have hundreds of thousands of Molotov cocktails.

I wouldn’t want to be in one of those tanks and burning alive inside while thousands of Molotov cocktails rain down from the top of hotels and high buildings.
But also that many firebombs could start massive fires in the city

I remember seeing a video of a marine corps cobra helicopter and it had painted in it “DEATH FROM ABOVE”

100000 MOLOTOV COCKTAILS raining down on you gives that phrase a new meaning.

edit on 12-3-2022 by Brassmonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

Yes, unless the Ukrainians can keep a corridor open to the city, the possibility for a siege is very real.

You are correct. City fighting is difficult. One thing working against the Russians is that it demands concentration of forces. In the open, a battalion can control a large area because of the range of weapons. But those ranges are considerably shortened in urban environments. I doubt the Russians have enough troops near Kiev to clear the city block by block -- a consequence of their failure to adhere to the principle of war that states an attacker should mass his forces and not spread attacks over a front line hundreds of miles long. But they can besiege the city and attempt to create a humanitarian disaster for the civilians there.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

That does appear to be russia's plan, but they're having trouble moving any vehicles without Javs and other ATGMs raining down on them and their helicopter fleet, which is absolutely necessary for this plan to succeed, has been mostly grounded by the massive number of Stingers and other manpads in the area.

I don't know if any of the published numbers of these weapons is true, or if they've reached Kiev yet, but if anywhere near those numbers are present then Ukraine will never run out of them, they'll have to be starved and/or bombed out.

Same result though.

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join