It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: just4fun

wtf about that is BS?

Well, the fact that we're not going to deny all of Ukraine logistical supprt because there's a couple thugs who are, also, fighting for their countries' survival.

The Link isn't BS....the rhetoric is, the framing is, the propensity to want to further the cause of an autocrat is.

All the "the invasion was unjustified but"'s doesn't absolve anyone from doing exactly the above. One either denounces totalitarianism tyrannical rule, or they do not.

i denounce the wef and their totalitarians agenda .

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

so they are arming Nazis

No idea.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

so they are arming Nazis

No idea.

yes you do.

You can say it, its alright, we all know. its right there in black and white.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Just curious

Why don't the elite open their European mansions and castles , private islands etc... for the war refugees ?

Asking for a friend

Anyone ? Anyone ? Bueller ???

Kamala Harris Laughs at Ukraine Refugee Question

:

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: Wake up sheeple

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

now they want to arm the Nazis

What p[art of my comment confused you?

This would be the bs you are spreading.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Again what part of 600 people dont make up the entire Ukrainian army confuses you?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Again what part of 600 people dont make up the entire Ukrainian army confuses you?

Again what part of those 600 people are Nazis and those Nazis will get weapons and aid .

You are the confused one .

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
2003: The United States of America invaded the Sovereign
Country of Iraq to “De-weaponize” and remove the Dictator
Of Saddam Hussein. This invasion violated International Law and the country of Iraq never provoked or attacked the USA. Iran though has helped supply the Insurgency in Iraq by supplying IEDs and weapons to repel the Invaders.

2022: The Russian Federation has invaded the Sovereign country of Ukraine to “De-Nazify and De-Militarize” the country and remove the Dictator of Zelensky who is the beneficiary of an illegal coup in 2014 to overthrow a democratically elected President. The United States is helping the insurgency by supplying IEDs and weapons to repel the invaders.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

WMD was reason number 2 for iraq.

We went there because iraq was hiding what was left of the terrorists that had just done some things.

We also found 1000 tons of hidden uranium, and watched as russia evacuated iraqi wmd during the 3 months that democrats delayed our entry there.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

House democrats.

They also think I'm a terrorist.

House democrat have said and done all kinds of stupid stuff lately.

Wanna hear what they did with a rumor about a pee tape?

House democrats are a source for comedy, nothing else.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

WMD was reason number 2 for iraq.

We went there because iraq was hiding what was left of the terrorists that had just done some things.

We also found 1000 tons of hidden uranium, and watched as russia evacuated iraqi wmd during the 3 months that democrats delayed our entry there.

Parallels - the games on YOU
U.S. Secretly Gave Aid to Iraq Early in Its War Against Iran

*The Administration did not inform the Senate and House Intelligence Committees that the C.I.A. was passing intelligence to Iraq. Administration officials asserted that the program was nothing more than routine liaison between two intelligence agencies -- a generic and unscrutinized category of C.I.A. activity. Some committee aides, suspecting that the C.I.A. was shielding covert operations, tried without success in 1983 to gain jurisdiction over all liaison agreements.

*The C.I.A. also did not inform the committees that it had permitted American-made arms to be sold to Iraq. Starting in 1983, the agency also did not interfere as private American arms dealers began selling Iraq sophisticated Soviet arms purchased in Eastern Europe. One of the major arms brokers was Sarkis Soghanalian, a Lebanese-born Miami-based arms dealer who has been repeatedly linked in the last two decades to gun-running for the C.I.A. Mr. Soghanalian was convicted in Miami last fall of illegal arms trafficking to Iraq and is now awaiting sentencing.

edit on 3112022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

And?

Everyone knows we support iraq against iran.

Nothing to do with this discussion.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yea my cousin is a retired CW5 and flew blackhawks in Iraq.
He told me basically what you just told me but the 1000 tons of hidden uranium was that ever on the news?

All I can remember on the news is we never found the WMDs we were looking for. But he told that Iran moved then all out before we got there.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

edit on 11-3-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
Yea my cousin is a retired CW5 and flew blackhawks in Iraq.
He told me basically what you just told me but the 1000 tons of hidden uranium was that ever on the news?

All I can remember on the news is we never found the WMDs we were looking for. But he told that Iran moved then all out before we got there.

a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Yes, after the last of it was safely removed from iraq and transported to Canada, where they had the right type of nuke plants to use it.

MSM mostly ignored it after the non stop 'no wmd' stories for 3 years instead of issuing retractions, but there were a few articles, which FEW democrats have ever been aware of based on the nonsense they post on the subject.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The U.S. and NATO Helped Trigger the Ukraine War. It's Not 'Siding With Putin' to Admit It | Opinion

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

We literally watched the HUGE convoys to iran and syria from the wmd sites for weeks, and were listening in on their phone calls as they discussed their progress.

A few of those phone calls and sat images were later made public

While democrats intentionally stalled the invasion.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Sure, we provoked the russian madman by not agreeing with the madman's delusional reality.

Guilty.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Sure, we provoked the russian madman by not agreeing with the madman's delusional reality.

Guilty.

The author has published 12 books on international affairs. I’ve not seen you author a paragraph. Let alone a book.

I authored this thread today:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

And?

12 books about nonsense makes him far less qualified than most of us here.

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join