It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

A Russian in Russia needs to do something about this ASAP.

We can't do it ourselves.

Absolutely yes. I should have stressed that more lol

Indeed RUSSIANS need to do something to deal w him..

Curious seeing his normal table of advisors being empty of all but like 5 people....

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Body snatchers?

This ain't putin.

lol agreed, I hear whispers of possibly an actual Brain tumor thats either terminal or causing his irrationality or both....All I know is that this was a perfect opportunity for him to act, but its ALSO a perfect opportunity for anyone that opposes Putin, to take care of him

I don't have ANY idea what's wrong so I joke about aliens and lizard people.

Didn't know anything was wrong until he came out of hiding last week.

It's 100% unmistakable though, and there's zero doubt, something ain't right with putin.

My best skill is analyzing.

Pattern's.

I agree this is not the same Putin he used to be.

Speculation abounds.....

Same, but logic patterns, not so much physical ones.

I study tactics in order to determine/predict strategy.

(Sometimes 'tactics' is just tiny little things with a fancy name)

I first noticed something wrong as a result of some world class mistakes he made in Ukraine and then 2 transcripts of recent speeches, I didn't even see any recent putin video until after I already knew.

Video confirmed it 100% though.

As did EVERYONE else that should/would know, opinions among folks like us are 100% unanimous as far as I can tell.

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I'm curious what's to come if the reports are true of targeting civilian areas and using thermobarric bombs with the geneva convention in place

What response from countries will that in mind

How much farther before Putin smashes that nuke button like Hillary Clinton w a reset button
edit on 3/1/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
They have to have agents close to Putin, recall all of those reports of the invasion they gave us.
But they're not a suicide squad, so, unfortunately, can't get to this Nazi-like Putin. He's the Nazi not the government of Ukraine. Classic case of projection for Putin to call someone a Nazi.

It just goes to show us how one person can do so much damage. Just like Hitler did.

I mean where's the CIA when we need them. Get from under those beds and do your ___dam job!
edit on 1-3-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Good overview

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'm curious what's to come if the reports are true of targeting civilian areas and using thermobarric bombs with the grnrva convention in place

What response from countries will that illicit

How much farther before Putin smashes that nuke button like Hillary Clinton w a reset button

As long as we continue to make it absolutely clear that 'we' are not, and will not, do a few specific things, and will NOT allow biden to do those things, I have to believe that Russian Patriots will prevent any such putin order from being carried out.

Some Americans have made similar promises about our dementia patient for over a year now.

Frightening.

We are depending on FSB and senior Russian Military to protect us from nuclear attack by an actual russian madman.

So far at least, FSB appears to be holding up their end as best they can.

This is one heck of a predicament.

But manageable so far, and much, much preferable to the only two alternatives.

We can deal with our democrat problem peacefully in November.

Then breath a little.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am wondering about these 19-year-old conscripts being captured, and saying they were told they would be peacekeepers.

Why would Putin send such inexperience to the front lines? There will probably be more to this as people start to ask more questions, and makes me wonder if this might be some sort of internal ethnic thing. Might be good to find out if these kids have something in common, like maybe if most are from the same territory that might have inflamed Putin over something. Or perhaps kids that committed petty crimes who were given a chance at earning their freedom back if they did a "peacekeeping" mission in Ukraine?

It's all very weird, and I too think something is up, and is not right. The lack of securing the airspace first is just incompetency, imo, makes no sense. This article discusses that it's baffling the experts as well:

WASHINGTON, March 1 (Reuters) - Before Russia's invasion of Ukraine, U.S. intelligence had predicted a likely blistering assault by Moscow that would quickly mobilize the vast Russian air power that its military assembled in order to dominate Ukraine's skies.

But the first six days have confounded those expectations and instead seen Moscow act far more delicately with its air power, so much so that U.S. officials can't exactly explain what's driving Russia's apparent risk-adverse behavior.

"They're not necessarily willing to take high risks with their own aircraft and their own pilots," a senior U.S. defense official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

www.reuters.com...

Luring Ukraine into a false sense of security with recruits, thinking they might have a chance against the greater Russian military is also something I was thinking too. And although Putin might have come up with this on his own, being the former head of the KGB, you'd think that at least top generals would have to know about and be complicit in sending conscripts to their deaths or capture.

And the reports that the location of his kill squad elite got turned over to the Ukranians for subsequent annihilation has got to be infuriating. The fact that he would openly try to assassinate a head of state though will have a target painted on his back for the rest of his life.

IMO, Putin has sealed his own fate, as dissension in the ranks, and in some of the populace is already showing. In a few months the people won't even be able to get toilet paper, and instead are likely going to be using pictures of him.
edit on Tue Mar 1st 2022 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have a question, maybe it’s stupid but I was wondering. If we all see these satellite pics of the 40 mile Russian military convoy heading towards Kiev. Why don’t the Ukrainians send a couple Migs to carpet bomb it ?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm curious what's to come if the reports are true of targeting civilian areas and using thermobarric bombs with the grnrva convention in place

What response from countries will that illicit

As long as we continue to make it absolutely clear that 'we' are not, and will not, do a few specific things, and will NOT allow biden to do those things, I have to believe that Russian Patriots will prevent any such putin order from being carried out.

Some Americans have made similar promises about our dementia patient for over a year now.

Frightening.

We are depending on FSB and senior Russian Military to protect us from nuclear attack by an actual russian madman.

So far at least, FSB appears to be holding up their end as best they can.

This is one heck of a predicament.

But manageable so far, and much, much preferable to the only two alternatives.

We can deal with our democrat problem peacefully in November.

Then breath a little.

Indeed we can and will in the mid terms indeed...well I HOPE anyway unless its all a lost cause...
.as to the rest I don't envy that issue knowing what the repercussions could be taking out Putin....but

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Im curious about something though.

How can he

originally posted by: combatmaster
escalate.

originally posted by: combatmaster
if you stop him

???

I meant TRY to stop him. my mistake!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

"I am wondering about these 19-year-old conscripts being captured, and saying they were told they would be peacekeepers.

Why would Putin send such inexperience to the front lines?"

Everyone on the planet is trying to figure that out right now.

I have no answers either.

Glad to see you old friend!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Body snatchers?

This ain't putin.

lol agreed, I hear whispers of possibly an actual Brain tumor thats either terminal or causing his irrationality or both....All I know is that this was a perfect opportunity for him to act, but its ALSO a perfect opportunity for anyone that opposes Putin, to take care of him

I don't have ANY idea what's wrong so I joke about aliens and lizard people.

Didn't know anything was wrong until he came out of hiding last week.

It's 100% unmistakable though, and there's zero doubt, something ain't right with putin.

My best skill is analyzing.

Pattern's.

I agree this is not the same Putin he used to be.

Speculation abounds.....

Same, but logic patterns, not so much physical ones.

I study tactics in order to determine/predict strategy.

(Sometimes 'tactics' is just tiny little things with a fancy name)

I first noticed something wrong as a result of some world class mistakes he made in Ukraine and then 2 transcripts of recent speeches, I didn't even see any recent putin video until after I already knew.

Video confirmed it 100% though.

As did EVERYONE else that should should/would know, opinions among folks like us are 100% unanimous as far as I can tell.

His calculations are certainly off.

Body language is similar, but tighter, anger. He used to be looser, more confident. Different Bravado. Now, it's almost like he's sabotaging himself, without care.

Physically, the Putin is showing excessive use of Steroids and HGH. Indicative of a major aliment, specifically inflammation.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cydonia2012
I have a question, maybe it’s stupid but I was wondering. If we all see these satellite pics of the 40 mile Russian military convoy heading towards Kiev. Why don’t the Ukrainians send a couple Migs to carpet bomb it ?

Russians have pretty good air defenses in the area.

Only possible in a basically suicidal attack, and even that likely wouldn't be all that successful.

It does look like they are learning to fly some fairly decent Turkish drones though, so perhaps a new option soon?

Right now it's a stand off.

If russians move they lose their vehicles and helicopters to Javelins and Stingers always lurking nearby.

If Ukrainians venture out of the city to get the convoy they'll be destroyed by high altitude russians and artillery/rockets.

Stand off.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cydonia2012

Russians have pretty good air defenses in the area.

Only possible in a basically suicidal attack, and even that likely wouldn't be all that successful.

It does look like they are learning to fly some fairly decent Turkish drones though, so perhaps a new option soon?

Right now it's a stand off.

If russians move they lose their vehicles and helicopters to Javelins and Stingers always lurking nearby.

If Ukrainians venture out of the city to get the convoy they'll be destroyed by high altitude russians and artillery/rockets.

Stand off.

I feel like Putin is trying to force an air strike by the UN....knowing the position he's put everyone in by violating the Geneva Conventions.....its madness but anything by him right now seems to be

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I believe that the convoy is there to cut off supplies coming from other countries from entering Kyiv.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Standoff might be true, for now, but you gotta wonder why Putin is holding back when he could obliterate the place (at some cost, obviously). He didn't have much trouble in Syria leaving a wasteland. It's also possible that what he said about just wanting to eliminate the military might be partially true. Can't be all true, cause civilian targets have been hit. The question of who hit them is still disputed- some claiming it to be Ukrainians doing the residential shelling. In a place a corrupt as Ukraine though, I wouldn't put it past them to get international sympathy/money/arms. I mean this is kind of like the mob fighting the mob, on a national scale.

And yeah thanks, nice to see you too, Patriot!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
Standoff might be true, for now, but you gotta wonder why Putin is holding back when he could obliterate the place (at some cost, obviously). He didn't have much trouble in Syria leaving a wasteland. It's also possible that what he said about just wanting to eliminate the military might be partially true. Can't be all true, cause civilian targets have been hit. The question of who hit them is still disputed- some claiming it to be Ukrainians doing the residential shelling. In a place a corrupt as Ukraine though, I wouldn't put it past them to get international sympathy/money/arms. I mean this is kind of like the mob fighting the mob, on a national scale.

And yeah thanks, nice to see you too, Patriot!

Theyre both corrupt but Ukraine should have the sovereignty to exist w out Russia forcing it's will

To the rest of it...hes probably targeting civilians to demoralize....

He hasn't laid waste because he NEEDS Ukraine to be able to function and produce if Russia is to survive after this invasion.....

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I feel like Putin is trying to force an air strike by the UN....knowing the position he's put everyone in by violating the Geneva Conventions.....its madness but anything by him right now seems to be

Interesting- I am feeling like with all the MSM openness about who is supplying arms to Ukraine, that NATO is trying to lure him into attempting a strike on one of those countries, including the US. If he tried that, only way for him I see would be to go all in and launch major nuclear strikes everywhere at once with no warning. Not even to his own people. Cause if Russians start moving to bunkers, we will likely know quick. And as Fiona Hill succinctly put it... "Yeah he would".

My only hope now is that the rest of the Russian oligarchy ain't quite that stupid, and someone will take him out from inside if he gets serious about WW3.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Everyone on the planet is trying to figure that out right now.

May be all he has besides a few 10,000s airborne and special forces people. Could be why we're seeing deployment of the 'Wagner' and Chechen mercs?

In another way, this is a theme in Russian military history. Russians are tigers defending their own country, but have often been unenthusiastic when used in conquest mode, like Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

I believe that the convoy is there to cut off supplies coming from other countries from entering Kyiv.

Could be, that is what talking head idiots keep saying.

So why haven't they made any attempt to do so?

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join