It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Putin's Chechen hit squad no longer exists.

An FSB 'agent' told Ukrainian leaders where and when to find them.

FSB agent indicates that few in his circles support what putin is doing and none of them wanted any part of the assassination attempt, so they told Zelinsky where to find the hit team.

It appears Mother Russia may have some Oath Keepers of it's own.

www.foxnews.com...

A very good start FSB, keep it coming.

How about sending a TELL for vlad next?

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Miles is good a friend.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Alleged video of captured bunch of Russian soldiers

Somebody wrote in the comments:

Uniforms, equipment, and helmets don't match. Tanks & equipment are ancient. Their MRE's expired 2015. This war is exposing how broke #Russia actually is. I have my doubts their ICBMs can reach the US. Right now they're emptying their 80s ordnance stockpile on #ukraine

Video is grainy, can't see well the full attire.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u So are those 70 migs operating under the radar ( I make myself laugh) or stuck on an airfield in Poland?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword

Alleged video of captured bunch of Russian soldiers

Somebody wrote in the comments:

Uniforms, equipment, and helmets don't match. Tanks & equipment are ancient. Their MRE's expired 2015. This war is exposing how broke #Russia actually is. I have my doubts their ICBMs can reach the US. Right now they're emptying their 80s ordnance stockpile on #ukraine

Video is grainy, can't see well the full attire.

Yeah something is up with Putin, hes always been a cold blooded, calculated killer......

But hes never been brash or reckless or made so many mistakes militarily.......something is up

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Can someone please explain what is this? The man seems American or Canadian? Why is the situation getting so complicated in the information media in my country?#Ukraine #Russian #Russia #USA

mobile.twitter.com...

This is a video of a man speaking English without a southern US accent lined up with what appears to be a Russian convoy talking about operations and how Russia is on the way to lay the hammer down on the bad guys. Strange...
edit on 1-3-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

and their is the possibility that what we are seeing is a trap set by Russia. They send all the green military and outdated equipment all to lull Ukraine into a false sense of security.
edit on 1-3-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: majesticgent

China and Russia both have sent their citizens to the US with the intent on having kids who are US citizens. Just because they speak flawless English doesnt mean they arent Russians.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   

People claim they have identified this man as a resident of Texas and his name which I won't post here, but I haven't even attempted to verify that though.

Well I'll just leave a link here: www.texasmonthly.com...
edit on 1-3-2022 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

75% commitment of all amassed forces is a big bluff to spring a trap. I think its lack of clear objectives or a planned outcome leading to misinformation to the invading troops (evidenced by the comments of russians captured), passive resistance from command and control who don't want to be there, and poor logistical support. If Ukraine had the supplies to attack the supply lines in depth we would likely see a collapse. It's what Putin would feel necessary at that point to safe face that worries me and whether the russian army would have the balls to turn on him as a result. Lets all hope so

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: wordforword

and their is the possibility that what we are seeing is a trap set by Russia. They send all the green military and outdated equipment all to lull Ukraine into a false sense of security.

Things are going SOOO bad for russia that I've actually been considering things like this.

It looks the russian military is just really this bad though.

We tend to get spoiled by what the U.S. and a few friends can do, and make it look so easy, but it really isn't.

Russia is quite a bit worse than we had thought at just about everything, but not really outside the norm for anyone except the U.S. and and a few friends.

russia still looks more competent than ccp for example.

Less disciplined, but more competent.

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Body snatchers?

This ain't putin.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Kharkiv, Kherson, and Borodyanka all appear to have extensive damage to civilian structures after heaving fighting with Russian forces.

Russian forces claim to have captured several strategic objectives in Kherson. Ukraine claims to still have control of the city.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Body snatchers?

This ain't putin.

lol agreed, I hear whispers of possibly an actual Brain tumor thats either terminal or causing his irrationality or both....All I know is that this was a perfect opportunity for him to act, but its ALSO a perfect opportunity for anyone that opposes Putin, to take care of him

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

War hawks believed that Russians would retreat in Syria in 2016.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Body snatchers?

This ain't putin.

lol agreed, I hear whispers of possibly an actual Brain tumor thats either terminal or causing his irrationality or both....All I know is that this was a perfect opportunity for him to act, but its ALSO a perfect opportunity for anyone that opposes Putin, to take care of him

I don't have ANY idea what's wrong so I joke about aliens and lizard people.

Didn't know anything was wrong until he came out of hiding last week.

It's 100% unmistakable though, and there's zero doubt, something ain't right with putin.

A Russian in Russia needs to do something about this ASAP.

We can't do it ourselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
* - Russian troops have seized the river port and railway station in Kherson, Mayor of Kherson Igor Kolyhav said. According to CNN, Russian military vehicles entered Kherson after heavy shelling and appear to have taken the southern city

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Body snatchers?

This ain't putin.

I don't have ANY idea what's wrong so I joke about aliens and lizard people.

Didn't know anything was wrong until he came out of hiding last week.

It's 100% unmistakable though, and there's zero doubt, something ain't right with putin.

A Russian in Russia needs to do something about this ASAP.

We can't do it ourselves.

My best skill is analyzing.

Pattern's.

I agree this is not the same Putin he used to be.

Speculation abounds.....

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
* - Russian troops have seized the river port and railway station in Kherson, Mayor of Kherson Igor Kolyhav said. According to CNN, Russian military vehicles entered Kherson after heavy shelling and appear to have taken the southern city

Cnn is about as credible as Sputnik news

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join