It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think you're definition of 'brilliantly' and mine are completely different.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

You also likely have different definitions of "dishonest".

Lets find out.

Gonna try being more simple & direct next time she squeezes out some steamy propaganda here.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If you knock off your slippers FB and give up the "mine" and place yourself into the shoes of the Russian leadership who have seen their Soviet Union disintegrate then this is brilliant. Ukraine was the jewel in the crown of the Russian empire back then and it looks like they are going to get it back. It's a real win win for Russia if he pulls this off. Secured Georgia and Moldova by similar means. Belarus totally in union. Kazachstan recently secured too. It's a brilliant move from their point of view. Legendary really up there with securing the USSR in 1945

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Ummm ok. Well it's still up on his profile and he was a Ukrainian ambassador. He seems far from one to post Russian propaganda if you take a look. I know you do not like me, but no where on Twitter does it state it was removed as Russian propaganda and I would appreciate it if you did not imply I would even inadvertently post Russian propaganda.
Olexander Scherba

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Oh, the irony...

Airstrikes on Kyiv hit a Holocaust memorial, Ukrainian official says

www.cnn.com...

While bombing those Ukranian "neo-nazis".

Well damn, this escalated quickly! Hope cool heads prevail from sending launch codes now.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Prozac stare.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That bottom picture...I don't see the look of a mad man (though I believe he is). IMO, he looks very introspective....maybe wondering if he should have chosen a different route. Maybe a hint of being backed into a corner with no clean way out.

Edit: I meant to comment on his interlaced, clasped hands. That is a big body language giveaway.

In general, clasping the hands signifies some kind of unsettling thought—fear, anxiety, insecurity and the like.

edit on 1-3-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Are you really now defending war crimes and unprovoked war on civilians?

What's happened to your moral compass, man?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

Its entertaining watching all of this go down. WE have known the media are liars for several years but as soon as a "war" starts people come out of the woodwork and start to eat up everything they see on the news as if it were real. The media has faked stuff for as long as its been around to push the narrative. WWII was most likely where it turned to the scale its at now with eth propaganda on all sides.

It is interesting listening to these reports and seeing the differences in some of the reports of civilians living in Ukraine that are not being paid by someone to promote something a certain way it for sure is a different take than what is mostly being pushed.

So I was browsing around the media on 'the other side' and these are just some headlines reaching Russian people:

"Спецоперация на Украине: Россия ответила на смертельную угрозу" (trans. 'Special operation in Ukraine: Russia responded to a deadly threat')
"Разрушали Байден и НАТО". Как в мире отреагировали на действия России. (trans.'Destroyed Biden and NATO. "How the world reacted to Russia's actions')
"Европа под замком. Как россиянам вернуться домой из-за границы." (trans.Europe is under lockdown. How Russians can return home from abroad).
"Я вернулся домой". Что происходит в селах, освобожденных армией ДНР (trans."I am back". What happens in the villages liberated by the DPR army)

Russian government is also launching it's own 'Explain.RF portal' which 'will become a source of verified, official and, very importantly, operational information that will be updated in real time.'

МОСКВА, 1 мар — РИА Новости. Правительство запускает портал Объясняем.РФ в качестве источника достоверной информации по актуальным вопросам, сообщил вице-премьер Дмитрий Чернышенко.
"Правительству важно донести до людей актуальную и достоверную информацию. Новый портал станет источником проверенной, официальной и, что очень важно, оперативной информации, которая будет обновляться в режиме реального времени", — сказал он.

Source

They did a national poll, according to their media, and 68% support Putin and his actions. So it's all good then.

I still don't like the idea of 'liberation' by bombing the crap out of a neighboring country. I guess, with this opinion, I would not survive in Russia for long

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz

That bottom picture...I don't see the look of a mad man (though I believe he is). IMO, he looks very introspective....maybe wondering if he should have chosen a different route. Maybe a hint of being backed into a corner with no clean way out.

You never know. You never know who is really running the show.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Apple just canceled russia.

Immediately closing all stores, offices and warehouses.

No support for existing russian customers.

Removing all russian apps.

Entire russian staff fired.

No online sales to russia.

Any Apple distributor caught selling Apple products in russia will no longer be an Apple distributor anywhere.

Also hinted that Apple may have the ability to prevent any Apple device already inside russia from ever being functional again.

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Thanks, that link works.

I don't see anything related to your original claim there though.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Well that's not fare.
Putin's team just discovered the internet and are creating the brainwashing website... sorry, A RELIABLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION. How this supposed to work now if it will be hard to spread it... sorry, ACCESS it.

P.S.: Putin was stripped off his black taekwondo belt. Now that bloody hurts.

Source

edit on 1-3-2022 by wordforword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

Will they send someone to kick the peace out of putin and his belt or just cancel him like everyone else?

All U.S. and European Automakers have permanently cancelled all russian vehicle and parts sales effective immediately.

Waiting for Japan and South Korea to catch up.

They should do the right thing before we decide to cancel them along with russia.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Are you really now defending war crimes and unprovoked war on civilians?

What's happened to your moral compass, man?

Not only during the 21st century...has Ukraine been tied to the whipping post by Russia. The subjugation of the Ukrainians, by the Russians, has been going on during the last 19th and 20th century's. Which brought about the starvation and deaths of 4 million Ukrainians.

The Russians would literally raid the Ukrainians peasant houses and farms of food and livestock, all in the plan so they wouldn't be able or strong enough to rebel against Russian tyranny.

Stalin was especially terroristic against the Ukrainians --- With him and his henchmen arresting school teachers, newspaper editors, film actors, and all the people who stood for Ukrainian culture and language, were arrested and sent to the Gulag to perish. Then they replaced them with Russian citizens from Russia --- All in the hope they could turn Ukraine into a Russian state.

edit on 1-3-2022 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Will they send someone to kick the peace out of putin and his belt or just cancel him like everyone else?

All U.S. and European Automakers have permanently cancelled all russian vehicle and parts sales effective immediately.

Waiting for Japan and South Korea to catch up.

They should do the right thing before we decide to cancel them along with russia.

I think we overdid with that belt.

OK. give him the belt back.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

If you knock off your slippers FB and give up the "mine" and place yourself into the shoes of the Russian leadership who have seen their Soviet Union disintegrate then this is brilliant. Ukraine was the jewel in the crown of the Russian empire back then and it looks like they are going to get it back. It's a real win win for Russia if he pulls this off. Secured Georgia and Moldova by similar means. Belarus totally in union. Kazachstan recently secured too. It's a brilliant move from their point of view. Legendary really up there with securing the USSR in 1945

We all assumed you were a big fan of ussr, but wow, I don't think anybody expected such a direct admission.

Let us know your fantasy plays out in real life

We already know how this movie ends but it's gonna be hilarious watching you try to squirm out of it after the fact.

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Known as the "Holodomor", "terror famin" or "great famine".

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 1-3-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Tell putin to come get it back if he thinks he can, I'm not hiding.

Not giving it back.

Maybe he will trade it for Crimea?

I'll even wash off all the 'stuff' before giving it back.

Tell vlad to decide quickly though, I ordered a wood chipper from a Ukrainian company today.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Aye, 'appen. But you try to tell that to the youth of today, they won't believe you.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join