It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: majesticgent
Well, to be fair it wasn't Putin who actually said it, there are lots of times where people in power in a Governmental position speak against what their leaders wishes or thought processes are.

That's true, but there was a report that the comments of Liz Truss around NATO involvement in this conflict, was enough to convince Putin to order the high alert for the deterrent forces. I think Medvedev's words may have merit. Also based on the fact that Putin decided to go ahead with this "special military operation" in the first place.

There was a big discussion yesterday on Reddit under r/ukpolitics about Truss and the meeting with Russians where she failed big (according to some) by not knowing what land is Russian and what land isn't, and when to keep her mouth shut than rather lash out and trigger nuclear defenses up. However, the post was removed and it signals it being more of a hoax than the truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I hope UA has something proper to land on them all the time. To give them no time to sleep and prepare for the offensive. They need mines and napalm. IED, VIED and EFPs. Is there at least some artillery fire on the convoy?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Thing is he chooses to continue down the same path.

Which is insanity really.

Exactly what I've been saying.

Something Seriously wrong with THIS putin.

Not just smearing an enemy, something is seriously wrong in the matrix.

Putin has NEVER given any indication in his entire life of the things that have mental health sirens going off all over the world right now.

From military, political, and medical folks alike, ALL saying the same thing.

Russia's dementia patient in chief may be worse than ours, and the russian version just broke his leash.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm no medical expert, but for what it's worth, I don't think it's dementia.

More like being a power crazed Sociopath with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

When someone like that has absolute power and no opposition to his rule, it ain't good.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: andy06shake

Thing is he chooses to continue down the same path.

Which is insanity really.

Exactly what I've been saying.

Something Seriously wrong with THIS putin.

Not just smearing an enemy, something is seriously wrong in the matrix.

Putin has NEVER given any indication in his entire life of the things that have mental health sirens going off all over the world right now.

From military, political, and medical folks alike, ALL saying the same thing.

Russia's dementia patient in chief may be worse than ours, and the russian version just broke his leash.

Right... people saying things. They do the same thing with Biden. I dont believe that either. It has as much credibility as Tabloid gossip.

Not trying to burst your bubble... its a theory. I am just not seeing it. Biden fumbles and bumbles words sure. Thats always been the case.

Oh BTW.... Good afternoon... here we go again LOL.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

I hope UA has something proper to land on them all the time. To give them no time to sleep and prepare for the offensive. They need mines and napalm. IED, VIED and EFPs. Is there at least some artillery fire on the convoy?

Agreed.

But not likely to be properly 'proper'.

Russians already destroyed most of that, and these planes are basically disposable anyway.

I haven't seen anything about Ukrainian artillery fire on the convoy, just that whenever any part of the convoy tries to move Javelins quickly appear out of nowhere. and everywhere.

Other than preventing movement, Ukraine doesn't seem all that interested in harassing the convoy yet.

Every time russia tries to bring in their nearby helicopter forces they quickly meet Mr. Stinger, so russia appears to be content with parking their helicopters in belarus for now.

Old west standoff.

Best I can tell, Ukraine is content to keep the convoy confined where it is.

FWIW - I think the convoy is actually trapped within in a 17 mile long geological feature.

Someone in msm probably first exaggerated a little on the length, and then 'forgot' about the metric conversion.

Everyone just names msm 1's inaccurate '40 miles' as their source.

Convoy containment isn't the choice I would make, but nobody would ever put me in command of a military force.

I'm not qualified.

I would have filled that valley with napalm by now.

Twice.

Then flooded what was left with petrol from the nearby pipelines, just to make sure russia wouldn't need any more motivation to immediately remove putin from office, and all russians from all Ukraine.

I tend to be brutal like that when folks start invading their neighbors.

edit on 1-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Ukrainian air force is targeting Russian columns but Russia dominates the skies, Ukrainian official tells CNN

“The problem is Russia dominates in the sky. Our pilots are fighting fiercely against them, but we also have losses. So the Russians use their fighting jets and bombers to attack our cities and we need to counter this threat. This are the two most urgent requests that we lodged with our partners,” he said. 

www.cnn.com...

If they don't get help soon, and they won't, Ukraine is on the brink of losing air superiority. Sounds like they are targeting columns but with limited success.

edit on 1-3-2022 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This putin fellow sure is a 5d mastermind.

Does he do birthday parties.

Vladimir Putin hosts birthday party for Xi Jinping

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Something IS wrong with biden, and everyone knows exactly what it is.

Something 'appears' EXTREMELY wrong with putin, and nobody has a clue what it is.

Might smell a little similar, but they really aren't.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I'm no medical expert, but for what it's worth, I don't think it's dementia.

More like being a power crazed Sociopath with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

When someone like that has absolute power and no opposition to his rule, it ain't good.

Narcissistic Personal Disorder is common. Probably lots of it even on this forum. Sociopathic? ..... not seeing that with Putin. I guess in a time of war some tactics could be mistaken for sociopathic characteristics. People are going to eat what they are fed though.... see what they want to see. If Putin's adversaries are actually basing strategy on some notion of an unhinged Putin I would be shocked. Pretty reckless and narrow minded mindset in a war room. Obviously (to me anyways) its just more propaganda and I dont put much faith in it.

Example....According to Biden if you think the US Economy is not great you have a mental condition..... OK then. I guess we are at the point where if you have an opinion..... its a mental condition. I can only conclude from that... "thinking" is now a mental condition..... in a "democracy".

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Sure. He's completely normal, no issues at all and doesn't have a bad bone in his body.

No, he's completely bonkers.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I don't have ANY idea what's wrong with putin.

I just KNOW that this is NOT the same man so many have been carefully studying for 3 decades.

Not at all like biden getting old (he was always an idiot).

putin has COMPLETELY changed in a thousand little ways.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Something IS wrong with biden, and everyone knows exactly what it is.

Something 'appears' EXTREMELY wrong with putin, and nobody has a clue what it is.

Might smell a little similar, but they really aren't.

The Dude: "Ya well that's just like, you're opinion man."

No worries mate. I wont label you as having a mental condition for it. You seem pretty sharp.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

He should stick to being a birthday party clown from now on.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Sure. He's completely normal, no issues at all and doesn't have a bad bone in his body.

No, he's completely bonkers.

Come on man! Thats not what I said

You are a much better man than that. No idea about the bones. Putin looks pretty strong. Biden looks kind of frail but he gets around pretty well for his age. I have tripped on stairs a few times and I am a distance runner. It happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Err, no, it wasn't what you said. It was what agenda51 said, to whom I was replying?

The thing about bones, it's a saying, not a literal thing.
edit on 1-3-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ukraine's ambassador to the United States Oksana Markarova has accused Russia of using cluster bombs and vacuum bombs in its invasion of her country

Reuters on Twitter

Russian soldiers are surrendering.

Video on Twitter

#Russian 🇷🇺 invaders deliver more freebies to the defenders. Soldier shows RPG and the tank is just behind him.

Video on Twitter:

Video link

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Tweet is back again.

Captured RU soldier: “Mom, they (RU commanders) leave the dead on the field. And they finished off all the wounded in my unit. All got killed…”.
Whereas their wounded get operated and find shelter in UA hospitals.

Twitter

edit on 1-3-2022 by frogs453 because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

This book was published 10 years ago:

Putin vs Putin: Vladimir Putin Viewed from the Right by Alexander Dugin First published January 1st 2012

According to Prof Alexander Dugin, Vladimir Putin stands at a crossroads. Throughout his career as the President of Russia, Putin has attempted to balance two opposing sides of his political nature: one side is a liberal democrat who seeks to adopt Western-style reforms in Russia and maintain good relations with the United States and Europe, and the other is a Russian patriot who wishes to preserve Russia's traditions and reassert her role as one of the great powers of the world. According to Dugin, this balancing act cannot go on if Putin wishes to enjoy continuing popular support among the Russian people.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I can't verify what is said, but apparently a captured Russian soldier is saying that they just leave the wounded and kill them instead of bringing them to get help. Twitter

Twitter ALREADY took down that latest fake russian propaganda.

You didn't type fast enough.

Thanks for sharing again.

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join