It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Col. Mac Doug MacGreggor was just on Fox. Kind of blew me away with what he said. Says we should not be shipping weapons and stay out of it. Stop encouraging the Ukrainian people to fight a war they cannot win. In the end it will lead to a much larger humanitarian problem. Not sure if it is on youtube yet. Trey Gowdy was the Interviewer. I will see if I can find it.

Now they are trashing him HaHa... of course.

Dont think we will be seeing him on FOX again anytime soon.
edit on 27-2-2022 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

But 16 are imaginary unicorns.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Very practical post.

Over the last few years people all over the planet have been shoveled propaganda, endured media bias and media blackouts.

THAT HASN’T CHANGED FOLKS!!!

We have Putin’s state run media spinning and lying, we have the corporate media in the west shilling for their overlords and corporate financiers.

Most of us here were calling it out a few weeks ago.

I’m not sure what happened but I have seen enough wars in my lifetime to know what we are hearing now from all sides is total bullsh!t and we should all keep that in mind.

We need to be careful that we don’t end up like Antifa, Backing up the agenda of those who were our enemies a month ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

There he is! Glad to see you made it back! That other guy was turning into a jerk

Still got the talking heads on in the background. Still talking about how Putin is mentally unstable. All this secret intell but they just cant release it. Rubio out there teasing people....what a schmuck.

Some joker military asshat just suggested putting CIA and special ops in there. But no ground troops of course. I have heard that one before.

Imaginary Unicorns might not be a bad Idea. Send it to the internet!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: Xcathdra

Very practical post.

Over the last few years people all over the planet have been shoveled propaganda, endured media bias and media blackouts.

THAT HASN’T CHANGED FOLKS!!!

We have Putin’s state run media spinning and lying, we have the corporate media in the west shilling for their overlords and corporate financiers.

Most of us here were calling it out a few weeks ago.

I’m not sure what happened but I have seen enough wars in my lifetime to know what we are hearing now from all sides is total bullsh!t and we should all keep that in mind.

We need to be careful that we don’t end up like Antifa, Backing up the agenda of those who were our enemies a month ago.

Absolutely agree 100%! We have no idea whats really going on. MSM has done this to themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Wow a voice of reason in a maelstrom of insanity

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
* - Nearly 6,000 detained across Russia as anti-war protests enter fourth day, monitoring site says

* - FIFA rules Russia must play in neutral sites with no flag, anthem or spectators allowed

* - France will submit resolution for ceasefire and Ukraine humanitarian access to UN Security Council

* - New York governor businesses to cease transactions with Russian entities

* - Ontario premier directs Canadian agencies to pull Russian products from shelves

* - England joins the Czech Republic, Poland, and Sweden in refusing to play in any potential football matches against Russia

* - More than half of central bank reserves of Russia will be blocked under new EU sanctions

* - EU bans Russian news outlets Russia Today and Sputnik

* - The European Union is shutting down its airspace to Russia, including private jets of oligarchs

* - Mayor of southern Ukrainian city says Russians have taken control

* - CNN team observes inoperable Russian vehicles

* - Ukraine's Ministry of Interior says 352 civilians killed

* - UN Security Council votes to send Ukraine issue to General Assembly

* - Ukraine files claim against Russia with International Court of Justice

* - Satellite images show more than three-mile-long Russian military column on roadway to Kyiv

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

There he is! Glad to see you made it back! That other guy was turning into a jerk

Still got the talking heads on in the background. Still talking about how Putin is mentally unstable. All this secret intell but they just cant release it. Rubio out there teasing people....what a schmuck.

Some joker military asshat just suggested putting CIA and special ops in there. But no ground troops of course. I have heard that one before.

We were in a challenging situation a couple weeks ago when 1/3 of the populated was completely out of their minds stupid.

What's it called when we hit 2/3?

Not worried.

Some folks go brain blind from too much teevee during events like this.

Most of them eventually detox

Putin is out of his mind.

I don't need anyone to tell me he ain't right anymore, I SEE it. I KNOW it

Nothing about his looks, mannerisms or behavior are even close.

Something's not right.

Are we being played?

Did Putin have a stroke?

Something happened.

Seriously. This the opposite of putin.

Strongest possible gut feeling.

A VERY experienced gut.

Agree completely about the asshats.

All of them.

My teevee probably lost a few IQ points today.

Someone needs to lock them all in a room somewhere until this is over.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Wow a voice of reason in a maelstrom of insanity

I am nothin special. Just have a working memory and remember how many times I have seen this before. Just killing time here for entertainment purposes before I leave the internet for a while again. Had to come back after seeing how ridiculous things were getting.

Imagery on TV is getting a little better. Fox must have replaced a sales director or something.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
After this mess is over, the world should come together and try to ban WMDs, war, and ethnocentric divisions. First, get rid of the arms dealers, and the MIC in the US.

Just getting more militant against Russia and China won't solve squat.

The US MIC is drooling at the mouth over the profits they will make over this Ukraine fiasco, and this world will hurl towards destruction as we all go down in nuclear flames.

I'm afraid nothing will be learned to form this.

There are no more peace movements, no movements to curb WMDs. What good is global warming laws when we have 10 of thousands of WMDs ready to launch? No movements to stop wars, and divisions. NATO should have tried to solve the cold war NOT heat it back up to the advantage of the MIC and US supremacy.

Sure, the world justifiable is uniting against Russia, but what next? We should dismantle the war-making machine of east and west, north and south.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Terrific and insightful analysis concerning the Soviet/Russian Army. Looking to western Europe, Putin's military planners concluded that the defenders' weaknesses are enough to overcome their handicaps. Heck, the state of the German armed forces is behind that calculated risk.

Historically, Japan made a similar conclusion concerning the British Empire's defences in Malaysia and Singapore during the inter-war period. So the attackers overcame logistical and other handicaps to guide a victorious campaign that concluded with the Fall of Singapore.

edit on 27-2-2022 by xpert11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

We were in a challenging situation a couple weeks ago when 1/3 of the populated was completely out of their minds stupid.

What's it called when we hit 2/3?

Not worried.

Some folks go brain blind from too much teevee during events like this.

Most of them eventually detox

Putin is out of his mind.

I don't need anyone to tell me he ain't right anymore, I SEE it. I KNOW it

Nothing about his looks, mannerisms or behavior are even close.

Something's not right.

Are we being played?

Did Putin have a stroke?

Something happened.

Seriously. This the opposite of putin.

Strongest possible gut feeling.

A VERY experienced gut.

Agree completely about the asshats.

All of them.

My teevee probably lost a few IQ points today.

Someone needs to lock them all in a room somewhere until this is over.

What was that the trucker thing? Guessing you are Canadian then. Thats old news now.... Nobody cares I guess. We got guns and explosions to entertain us now. Not much but some. Getting tired watching trucks drive around. I expect to be better entertained. Dont really like seeing all these citizens thrown into the fray as they are just going to get slaughtered. Whatever though. More good people just getting torn up for nothing.

Putin looks fine to me outside a few too many donuts. Looks like he needs to drop about 20lbs... do some Keto. Still has that Vlad swagger thing going. Watched a little of a speech he gave at the Moscow Space center. Looked fine to me.

All the warhawk stuff going on is giving me a sour stomach but there is nothing I can do about it. I hope a lot of people are watching and seeing through this. Pretty amazing and makes me wonder if Hillary is directing FOX now. Such a radical shift in a short period of time. Just an all out frenzy for War. Going to be interesting to see how they react to Taiwan. I am guessing they will focus on something else to take attention off it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
peaceinoutz...

Gotta take down the big guys for that to happen. I am hoping it does. Way too many BS wars for way too long.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes, we are all witnessing project Mockingbird being implemented back to 100 percent.

They have a real need to deflect from just how corrupt the Ukraine is, with all the backroom deals that US politicians have going, all the Biden deals, and all the money laundering.

It doesn't mean that what Putin is doing isn't harming anyone, but the MSM/CIA/NSA wants the focus on just a narrow point of view.
edit on 27-2-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Yes, we are all witnessing project Mockingbird being implemented back to 100 percent.

They have a real need to deflect from just how corrupt the Ukraine is, with all the backroom deals that US politicians have going, all the Biden deals, and all the money laundering.

It doesn't mean that what Putin is doing isn't harming anyone, but the MSM/CIA/NSA wants the focus on just a narrow point of view.

Agreed... would you say its the Hub of the octopus? Thats the feeling I always have had. Pretty major move being made in the big picture.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Related
Belarus votes to give up non-nuclear status
www.aljazeera.com...
Is this Putin's off-ramp from nuclear threats and leverage in negotiations?
edit on pmSundaySunday21000000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I agree Putin is different now. Makes me wonder if he was diagnosed with a terminal illness. It seems hes decided there is no time left to accomplish his goals. he used to be cunning and calculating but now he puts himself in a no win situation no matter what he does he looses
edit on 2/27/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join