It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: agenda51

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Tagz

A swan song? I doubt it.

If it is, things just got a lot more dangerous...not they weren't already.

A man with nothing left to lose, may decide to burn it all down...when we're talking nuclear weapons--that's not good.

Globalists will set off Nukes before Putin does. May even Nuke Ukraine before its over.

Who are these 'globalists' and which one of them has threatened nuke use?

Weak sauce lie.

Only putin has threatened nukes

Negatron, he never said those words, it’s the lying bastard MSM that told you that.
Look at the whole picture of what’s going on, dont amplify what you think the problem is.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Russian military operation in Ukraine has led to many false or misleading videos, photos and claims being spread on social media.

This continuous thread will be dedicated to documenting what has already been exposed/debunked by independent analysts and journalists.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

About to be permanently removed from security council.

Just think of what a scary prospect this is though.....it will become license to unleash armageddon.

I understand completely.

Are you aware of another option?

Honestly, no. Maybe to strip their veto status, which would end up just being a war of another kind, with all kinds of accusations of western imperial thugs.

There are options, but a sovereign state hell bent on ignoring conventions and post-war norms, especially a nuclear state, will ride that line with impunity regardless of the checks and balances put into play.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ukraine said 4300 a while back, and source I can't identify said 6000 about 5 hours later. Both of these were before the disaster russians had at kharkiv

Russia now admits 3000 (a day old and unofficial)

U.S. said far more than that 3000.

At this point I think it's safe to assume that russian deaths are at least in the 4000 range eh?

Even if none of the many rumors are accurate, this is an absolute disaster for russia.

My semi educated guess is that it's close to 6500 now. That meeting tomorrow at the border should be interesting.

Will Zelinsky accept russia's surrender tomorrow?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

A swan song? I doubt it.

A man with nothing left to lose, may decide to burn it all down...when we're talking nuclear weapons--that's not good.

Globalists will set off Nukes before Putin does. May even Nuke Ukraine before its over.

Weak sauce lie.

The Globalists are them...or they. I dont think "they" will do it though. Everyone needs to settle down. Lots of people talk nukes yet hear we are. We even had political dogs threaten it on US soil a little while back. Its become a politcal talking point used for Propaganda. Same goes for Mentally unstable. Honestly ask yourself how many times we have been fed that garbage.... Trump, Biden, Harris, Hillary, Bush, Obama, Saddam, etc. etc all had the Mentally unstable card played on them. Best to start seeing through this BS and not fog things up. People still taking the bait and trying to whip things into a frenzy though. Some even get paid to do it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

About to be permanently removed from security council.

Just think of what a scary prospect this is though.....it will become license to unleash armageddon.

I understand completely.

Are you aware of another option?

Honestly, no. Maybe to strip their veto status, which would end up just being a war of another kind, with all kinds of accusations of western imperial thugs.

There are options, but a sovereign state hell bent on ignoring conventions and post-war norms, especially a nuclear state, will ride that line with impunity regardless of the checks and balances put into play.

I would support loss of veto instead of seat, as long as russia is never again allowed to be chair.

Russia just used the UN security council as a weapon of war, they can't EVER be trusted with anything other than just the seat again under any circumstances.

Nothing we can do about the rest for now.

putins gonna putin.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   

A swan song? I doubt it.

Weak sauce lie.

The Globalists are them...or they. I dont think "they" will do it though. Everyone needs to settle down. Lots of people talk nukes yet hear we are. We even had political dogs threaten it on US soil a little while back. Its become a politcal talking point used for Propaganda. Same goes for Mentally unstable. Honestly ask yourself how many times we have been fed that garbage.... Trump, Biden, Harris, Hillary, Bush, Obama, Saddam, etc. etc all had the Mentally unstable card played on them. Best to start seeing through this BS and not fog things up. People still taking the bait and trying to whip things into a frenzy though. Some even get paid to do it.

So you can't name this globalist you completely imagined?

Or the imaginary nuke threats you claimed he or she made?

Thank you for making that so clear.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I have no idea on casualties for either side. My guess is based on what Russia is doing (doctors etc, supply line issues) and the fact they have now deployed over 55% of the units tasked to the Ukraine operation inside Ukraine (up from 30% 2 days ago). Russian losses are higher than they expected.

Russia is a casualty of their own propaganda.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
* - G7 foreign minister were joined today by @DmytroKuleba "to discuss the global response to Russia's premeditated, unprovoked, and unjustified attack on Ukraine," according to @StateDeptSpox

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
New York Nadia hits the nail on the head as always.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ukraine said 4300 a while back, and source I can't identify said 6000 about 5 hours later. Both of these were before the disaster russians had at kharkiv

Russia now admits 3000 (a day old and unofficial)

U.S. said far more than that 3000.

At this point I think it's safe to assume that russian deaths are at least in the 4000 range eh?

Even if none of the many rumors are accurate, this is an absolute disaster for russia.

My semi educated guess is that it's close to 6500 now. That meeting tomorrow at the border should be interesting.

Will Zelinsky accept russia's surrender tomorrow?

Zelinsky may be out by tomorrow. I dont see them taking the chance and letting him fall into the hands of Russia. Too much intel. I expect they are destroying evidence as fast as they can in the area. Patriot civilians being used for cannon fodder are better staying out of it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Thanks for the straight forward information.

you're welcome

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I have to challenge you on that assertion.

From a strictly tactical point of view, would relying on your own propaganda be a major and arguably obvious flaw?

I have no love for Putin nor do I think him to be an idiot.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

A swan song? I doubt it.

Weak sauce lie.

So you can't name this globalist you completely imagined?

Or the imaginary nuke threats you claimed he or she made?

Thank you for making that so clear.

Sure I can name them but I wont give to that cookie to chew on. Stop being lazy and look it up yourself. Its not hidden information. You should know all this by now. All this nuke stuff is your own imagination and paranoia running wild. Plenty of other options before going nuclear war so rest easy. Dont take the bait that these idiots are feeding you.

You should worry about the price of oil more than Nuclear strikes right now.

(post by TerraLiga removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You should worry about the price of oil more than Nuclear strikes right now.

Im pretty sure i can worry about both without undue strain to my glial cells.

(post by PatriotGames4u removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeuronDivide
New York Nadia hits the nail on the head as always.

Yup... she has a good handle on it. Sounds like my wife

edit on 27-2-2022 by agenda51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nope... As I said I have no idea about casualties on either side. As far as propaganda take a look at RT under their Ukraine section. RT has already tried the President of Ukraine is dead and one other headline was he fled the country - both proven to be wrong.

You did remind me that I forgot to post this, so here it is now.

As a reminder -

Just so people know and understand. Information from war zones can become confusing as there will no doubt be info released from the players (on both sides) involved that might not necessarily be true.

As such take everything as a possibility and NOT as absolute truth.

The very first casualty in a war is the truth and all warfare is based on deception

I try to add it but the posts in this thread come at a pretty good clip sometimes the info is buried under 5+ pages of response and it gets lost in the shuffle. There is a reason I do the ukraine-russia updates without comment (aside from a sarcastic comment or 2 - the most recent being the UN person saying nuclear war was illconceivable (or something along those lines).

People are free to do there own research and decide for themselves what too believe and what to ignore.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join