It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: agenda51

This is the result of bad planning imo
not soldier performance
Are communications being hacked? possibly
why does one need to take a side? curious
what do i know,what is being posted is probably 2-5% of what is actually occurring
I want this insanity to stop ASAP to avoid further bloodshed, many here disagree

Thats pretty typical. Large scale operations dont usually go according to plan. There are always hickups and adjustments. I am not seeing anything to show Russia has stopped gaining territory. If you want no further bloodshed pray that President Z works out a peace deal and stands down. Not sure it will happen though as he has not even allowed a large number of civilians to leave. Nutty guy. Seems like he is promoting bloodshed of his own people.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: agenda51

a reply to: da pickles

There has been more than a few convoys wiped out
notice they have no mineweeping or night vision capability?
it's is so badly planned,its not even funny
Take away the nukes,Russia is not a superpower
i would say it is the equivalent in power as Turkey

Russian Army? Yeah right. One minute they are ruthless killers... the next they are bumbling idiots. Wish people would make their minds up and form thoughtful decision. I dont care if you like Putin or not. Russian soldiers are some of the best in the world on average.

Agreed. Russia may be playing the injured bird, but don’t forget your six, the Grizzly is about to tear you up.

Agreed... I am not Russian but If I had to go to war against a standard Military..... Russia would be at or very near the bottom of the list. They are a tough breed and can be pretty ruthless. War is not the place for rules and ethics. I dont care how tough Ukrainian politicians talk on TV...Russians dont waste time talking.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And this might do it
BREAKING: The EU says fighter jets will be arriving in Ukraine within the hour:
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
edit on pmSundaySunday20600000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Don't seem to be doing all that great, though?

Ukrainians aren't just talking tough, they are kicking Russian arse right now.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The EU/NATO are following US. They just send EU jet fighters to delay the peace talks. There are some certain groups who wanted to this conflict, that dont want these peace talks to happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

they are kicking Russian arse right now

Judging by the reports doesn't seem that way.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

they are kicking Russian arse right now

Judging by the reports doesn't seem that way.

Care to show us one of those glorious russian reports?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Depends what reports you are infested with?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Have you seen the Eastern Parts of Ukraine or are you still following the same sources that claimed ghost fighter existed?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

By your logic they lost Melitopol did they?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yah. Glorious victory for supreme Russian leader. Da?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 27-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Of course not. Last thing they want are peace talks. Say them go nuts with Trump for the same reason. Where you been? Do you not Remember North Korea.... Syria.... etc. etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The EU/NATO are following US. They just send EU jet fighters to delay the peace talks. There are some certain groups who wanted to this conflict, that dont want these peace talks to happen.

Where do you even get this stuff?

So far our biden idiot hasn't done much of anything for Ukraine.

But you think he's forcing European countries to send old russian fighters to Ukraine.

That isn't how things ever worked outside russia's delusional curtain of iron.

Not then, and not now.

We can't even get half the European countries to pay their own NATO bills.

But feel free to keep believing that nonsense.

Free world and all.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

a reply to: da pickles

There has been more than a few convoys wiped out
notice they have no mineweeping or night vision capability?
it's is so badly planned,its not even funny
Take away the nukes,Russia is not a superpower
i would say it is the equivalent in power as Turkey

Russian Army? Yeah right. One minute they are ruthless killers... the next they are bumbling idiots. Wish people would make their minds up and form thoughtful decision. I dont care if you like Putin or not. Russian soldiers are some of the best in the world on average.

Agreed. Russia may be playing the injured bird, but don’t forget your six, the Grizzly is about to tear you up.

Agreed... I am not Russian but If I had to go to war against a standard Military..... Russia would be at or very near the bottom of the list. They are a tough breed and can be pretty ruthless. War is not the place for rules and ethics. I dont care how tough Ukrainian politicians talk on TV...Russians dont waste time talking.

Yup. The current term with our new recruits is the teaching that the proxy wars are ending, over and the fact that we will be fighting “near peer” wars soon. ie Russia and China. Those two countries specifically.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Where are those reports you referred to?

Not interested in more nonsense.

Just the imaginary reports of magnificent russian success.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He wants to go down in history as Vladimir (sp?) "the Great". Like Catherine and Peter before him.

It's ego. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
* - More missiles launched from Mozyr after midnight

* - President Zelenskiy told UK Prime Minister Johnson in phone call he believed next 24 hours was a crucial period for Ukraine, per Downing Street spokesperson

* - Ukrainian Military destroyed Russian military column near Makariv, Kyiv region

* - Turkey says it will transparently implement all provisions of the Montreux Maritime Agreement as Russia launched war against Ukraine

* - Local outlets reported that aerial strike on a bridge on Oskil river in Kupyansk, Kharkiv Oblast

* - Ukrainian military is back in Volnovakha after briefly losing control

* - Loud explosion reported from the area of airport in Kharkiv

* - Satellite images from @Maxar show long line of Russian units on a road outside of Prybirs'k in Kyiv Oblast, about 70km north of Kyiv

* - Slovakia announces temporary residency, including free healthcare and permission to work, for all Ukrainian refugees - NYT

* - Van with captions "People, wake up!" "This is war" "Putin is a scum!" crashed into the fence at Puhkinskaya square in Moscow and caught fire

* - Zelensky office confirms Russian troops have taken Berdyansk, home to naval base, on the Azov sea. Key point on the land bridge to Crimea

* - Blinken: Japan and our allies will impose high costs on Russia that will destroy its ability to wage war on Ukraine

* - Air raid alert in Kyiv

* - Interior Minister Michael Stübgen sees Brandenburg in a position to take in refugees from Ukraine. Despite scarce funds, around 10,000 places will be made available very quickly, said Stübgen in the rbb

* - Big rally in Ottawa in support of Ukraine

* - More Iskander launches recorded from Mozyr

* - European Union foreign ministers agreed to send 450 million euros ($500 million) in military aid to Ukraine for lethal weapons

* - Geolocation of explosion outside Palanka in Cherkasy Oblast Ukraine

* - Large rocket attack reported outside of Kakhovka in the Kherson region of Ukraine

* - The French Foreign Ministry calls on all its nationals to leave Russia immediately

* - Johnson: Putin seeks to divert attention by putting nuclear deterrence on alert

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

And this might do it
BREAKING: The EU says fighter jets will be arriving in Ukraine within the hour:
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Not good! By the way, if you remove all the code in your URL from the "?" to the right (including the "?' itself), Google will not make any money when people click on the link you post. (Just an FYI, if you care.)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join