It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Plagued with Guilt after 10yr old Son Suddenly Has Heart Attach While Playing at School

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I asked you for your "list of facts".

Apparently you can't show me these.

I like to have intelligent and reasoned debate on here.

I'm not interested in personal bickering.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Also would he notice them in the heat of competition. He may have only realized he was more fatigued during practice or the game, I don't think a 10 year old would relate it to heart issues.

Some people feel good after the vax some people feel bad after the vax, but they're told it is safe and effective. Most people try and tell theirself i'm alright I just have to shake it off. Most people have been told to assume it is in their mind.

Now, that of course doesn't mean that it was from the vax, but I am sure plenty of people have hidden symptoms due to potential ridicule.

I just know it was bad science and bad medicine to try and force a one size fits all to a society so large. I know that if you give 400,000,000 doses of damn near anything there will be bad reactions.

The fact that so many in the medical community were not willing/able to speak of natural immunity, potential for bad reactions, potential for inneffectiveness against a rapiidly changing virus, among other things was a blithe on the indusrty.

Forced mandates killed people, there is no doubt about that. By the time the vaccines were available it was evident that they may be beneficial to some, but certainly not necessary for all.

It sure seems to me in my area that there have been a higher number of non-ederly having heart attacks and strokes recently. I only knew of one younger male having a heart attack in recent years pre-vaccine which was supposedly caused by covid, he also happen to have abused steriods to the point of blowing out his bi-cep. I am not saying covid wasn't a contributor, and I don't know the vaccine status of the others I mention.

It could be coincidence and it has just been my observation, but if they can be trusted i have heard similar for others.
edit on 2/10/2022 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Every parent who allowed their children to take this experimental drug should have their children taken away from them forever!

a reply to: Smigg

Some already have. I pray that never happens as you wish. The children deserve their parents. Parents make mistakes. I am a parent and I am not perfect. My wife might not say yes he thinks like that, NOT. But I am not perfect and I wish to make the right decisions every time and have been mostly successful.

The failures can sting so as a good parent you do your best based on your situation. If they were afraid and did this, then they are forgiven because they were lied to by professionals. The Media made sure the data that could absolutely destroy the Covid narrative was beaten to a pulp.

Twitter and Facebook all doubled down on stupid with every detail being denied a day in the sunshine if they could stop it. Going woke means they are going broke.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, I didn't see any evidence of the vaccine causing it. It could be he's just predisposed to heart attacks 1 in 500 are it's much more common than people realize. Here they discuss the biomarkers involved he likely needs to go on cholesterol controlling drugs. Hopefully, he listens to the doctors or it's likely to happen again.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Like the comedian who delivered the joke about those who don't want the fake Covid-19 vaccine, then passed out on the stage. Did he/she die?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's your point about that?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have a close friend who is fit, aged 38, with no family history of heart disease, recently got diagnosed with pericarditis. He had his jab 2 months earlier not 2 weeks though. Doesn't mean it 'was' the jab, but still looks dodgy asf imo.
As for the OP, it also looks dodgy. But not dodgy asf dodgy, if you catch my drift.

You can't deny the world isn't more dodgy now since the v@x1nes

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So Dad , you Helped Kill your Son out of your Own Personal Ignorance of Untested and Unconfirmed Poisonous Substances Peddled by Strangers . You have to Live On with that , but Without your Dear Son . My Condolences .....

edit on 10-2-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: carewemust

What's your point about that?

I've interacted with you enough to know that I'd be wasting my time attempting to explain the correlation. Ignore all my posts please. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It isn't common for someone that young to have a heart attack but it does happen. It is called Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS)

According to this Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome: a national survey of sudden unexplained cardiac death 0.16/100 000 die each year from it. It is from 2007, for anyone thinking it is some new article to cover up for the vaccines.

Math time
World population 7.9B
7.9B/100000 = 79000

79000*0.16 = 12,640

So, approx. 12.6k people around the globe under 40 years of age will die of a heart attack for no obvious reason.

Here is a link to a UK sight with some info on SADS.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It isn't common for someone that young to have a heart attack but it does happen. It is called Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome (SADS)

According to this Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome: a national survey of sudden unexplained cardiac death 0.16/100 000 die each year from it. It is from 2007, for anyone thinking it is some new article to cover up for the vaccines.

Math time
World population 7.9B
7.9B/100000 = 79000

79000*0.16 = 12,640

So, approx. 12.6k people around the globe under 40 years of age will die of a heart attack for no obvious reason.

Here is a link to a UK sight with some info on SADS.

This is way more than that. But where do you think that originated with? Hint: it's not a normal occurrence.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So Dad , you Helped Kill your Son out of your Own Personal Ignorance of Untested and Unconfirmed Poisonous Substances Peddled by Strangers . You have to Live On with that , but Without your Dear Son . My Condolences .....

His son didn't die ut this is what happens when you comment before learning the facts. You flew in thought this story confirms my beliefs and commented all the while not bothering to read it. Thanks for the lackluster contribution

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I'm confused are you claiming kids didn't die of heart attacks prior to covid?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Under 40 does not equal 10!! How many of those were 10 and under?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What is way more than what?

It is a survey from 2007 so whatever is shown there didn't originate with these vaccines.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
According to the link, of the total 544 deaths 11 were 4-15 years old.

ETA: Plugging that in to the math above about 252 kids in that age range die every year from this condition world wide. Not saying it is a lot, just that it happens.
edit on 10-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
What is way more than what?

It is a survey from 2007 so whatever is shown there didn't originate with these vaccines.

You've got some catching up to do. The vaers safety signal alone shows they are causing these issues.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So 2% of an already very small group. Got it.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You have no idea what this kid's issue even was. I'm just saying something similar existed before the vaccines and it could just be that.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
Yes, 2% of a small group but still 11 dead kids from heart attacks for no obvious reason.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join