It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Plagued with Guilt after 10yr old Son Suddenly Has Heart Attach While Playing at School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Using a family's tragedy to push anti-vax conspiracies is wrong in more ways than I know how to describe.

Being a pro-FAKE vaccine pusher is worse.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Klassified

"Are you saying you know for a fact it didn't?"

That's not how it works. The OP appears to be saying that the vaxx is responsible.

His claim.

That's quite an emotional response, Where did I state the jab was responsible ? It's the kids father you should be mad at.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

"Are you saying you know for a fact it didn't?"

That's not how it works. The OP appears to be saying that the vaxx is responsible.

His claim.

can you quote where that was said? I read the OP and didn't see that part.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Smigg

Using a family's tragedy to push anti-vax conspiracies is wrong in more ways than I know how to describe.

Don't shoot the messenger and I bet you wouldn't say that to the kids father for making the video and posting it for all to see.

link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

"Don’t be stupid dude. You are killing kids now. Of course it was the vaccine."

Who can argue with such a cogent, evidenced and well made point?

Case closed.

(Sarcasm)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It heart "attack" not "attach" as spelled in your title. I hope you are able to correct it within the 2-hour limit.

Oh too late

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If it were the vax he'd likely have been experiencing symptoms for some time before he collapsed. The vax has never been known to cause sudden heart attacks, he'd have experienced breathlessness, palpitations, and several other things beforehand.

Children, especially boys, do suddenly die like this. It's usually through existing heart conditions.

missed it.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

2 weeks is about the usual reaction time when the problems happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Every parent who allowed their children to take this experimental drug should have their children taken away from them forever!

It's beyond belief they would do such a thing.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I feel grieved for this man and his family. The creatures pushing this "vaccine" don't care if you or your family die. It's just more data to be collated in their database for the next experiment.

People should be focusing on the fact that children don't need the jab, especially parents, madness.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

When you say gene therapy drug you invalidate anything else you're saying because it's you admitting you're easily deceived by fake news.

I recommend you stick with facts, but you do you.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Smigg

The doctors treating the boy refuse to entertain any notion the heart attack and the experimental drug are connected.l

Just another 'coincidence'.

Seems to have become quite a common occurrence to hear about similar such 'coincidences' lately.

The coincidences of professional sports athletes dying suddenly are surly just coincidental to the point where ignorance is the right course, with a sprinkle of bigotry.
edit on th02561212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Uhm? Read slowly what you wrote then listen to the father who GOT HIS SON VACCINATED.

So your saying the father that got his son vacinated is an anti-vaxer?Because he is the one that posted the video and expressed his concerns. Clearly he wasn't antivax.

Can't make this sh1t up.

I have no idea if the vac did cause his heart problems as their is not enough information to conclude eitherway. however your bias ability to effect your reasoning has been clearly exposed.

Not only are you hinting that its unlikely the vac didn't cause the issue without any information to back that up but you are claiming someone who got his whole family vaccinated is antivax.

Talk about being wrong in more ways than I know how to describe, lol.
edit on 11228America/ChicagoThu, 10 Feb 2022 13:11:47 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
He's a damm shill what do you expect

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, the boy did not die, because the paramedics were able to revive him.

The doctor just did what he was told.
Said there was no way it was the vax.

Dad believes it was.
And because of doctors like this one, we may never know the truth.

Except for the insurance companies.
But how many people have insurance (life) on their kids?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

'Not only are you hinting that its unlikely the vac didn't cause the issue without any information to back that up"

But the OP is hinting that the vaxx caused the issue, without any information to back that up?

That's the issue here.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

When you say gene therapy drug you invalidate anything else you're saying because it's you admitting you're easily deceived by fake news.

I recommend you stick with facts, but you do you.

Yes I know the MSM fake narrative regarding the gene therapy jab, that it isn't gene therapy, but the inventor himself, Mr Robert Malone has said that the jab is experimental gene therapy, of course the MSM have been quick to discredit him as they would but you fall for it not me.

Oh and the kid did have a heart attack two weeks after receiving the experimental jab whether you love and live by the MSM or not.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Perhaps because the good Dr Malone is actually proven to be not credible many, many times over?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Does anyone have any idea how long the"Culling"of people shall go on?Just curious 😔

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Perhaps because the good Dr Malone is actually proven to be not credible many, many times over?

Messenger RNA (mRNA) is a single-stranded RNA molecule that is complementary to one of the DNA strands of a gene. The mRNA is an RNA version of the gene that leaves the cell nucleus and moves to the cytoplasm where proteins are made.

So what about modifying RNA to create proteins isn't a "gene therapy". Please use source links to credible journals.

Thanks in advance!

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join