It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Plagued with Guilt after 10yr old Son Suddenly Has Heart Attach While Playing at School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyhigh00

Good grief, man! Read some threads. It's all been done to death!

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Please explain what might be remotely "emotional" about my response?

I believe that's called "gaslighting" round these here parts.

You said this:

"Two weeks after receiving the experimental drug the young boy who is only only ten years old died of a heart attack".

Not hinting you would have us believe the "experimental drug" was to blame?

Pull the other one. It's got bells on.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Does a 10-year-old know about what those symptoms are in order to complain?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Parents?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: interupt42

'Not only are you hinting that its unlikely the vac didn't cause the issue without any information to back that up"

But the OP is hinting that the vaxx caused the issue, without any information to back that up?

That's the issue here.

Where? In the OP I don't see him making such a claim besides the doctors not even willing to entertain the notion it could be related.

however, again there isn't enough information to determine if it was related or not but I do find it concerning that a doctor would not even consider it being related if in fact that is true.

The father of a young boy who had a heart attack while playing football at school has come out in a video expressing guilt at having his son vaccinated with the experimental gene therapy drug.

Two weeks after receiving the experimental drug the young boy who is only only ten years old died of a heart attack playing football, the paramedics were able to revive him.

The doctors treating the boy refuse to entertain any notion the heart attack and the experimental drug are connected.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Parents?

Considering shortness of breath, heart palpitations, etc., are pretty well self-contained things, I'm not sure a parent would necessarily notice unless the kid said something.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Or it could have been something like Long QT Syndrome, a heart defect that kills thousands of people every year, primarily kids and teenagers. Often times the first, and only, sign that a person has it is a sudden massive heart attack followed by death. A girl I went to school with died from that at a football game. She was a cheerleader and right after half-time just dropped dead. She was an apparently healthy 14 year old.

Maybe consider waiting for an autopsy before jumping to conclusions...oh wait, I forgot what website I'm on, something something vaccine...something something...claims another...

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The authors of the study seem so afraid of being cancelled they cage their study around glowing praise of the shot:

The mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) and Moderna (mRNA-1273) are a stunning success of science. They have saved countless lives and have a demonstrated safety record in a billion administered doses worldwide. No drug in history, however, has been completely free of adverse events. Myocarditis, although rare, is a known side effect of the mRNA vaccines and has been a barrier to uptake primarily because of uncertainty around its severity and frequency. Much of the pharmacovigilance data identifying myocarditis has been from passive reports and could be incomplete. There have also been a handful of case reports. What has been missing are complete population based studies that can give a less biased assessment of incidence.

Yeah, tell me about it, lol. I'm sure they'll think I'm the biased one, but let's see the true risk/benefit for those age groups.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Here:

"Two weeks after receiving the experimental drug the young boy who is only only ten years old died of a heart attack".

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Parents?

Considering shortness of breath, heart palpitations, etc., are pretty well self-contained things, I'm not sure a parent would necessarily notice unless the kid said something.

My son has PVCs (not the same as myocarditis, I know) and had no awareness of it. We found it out during a check up. If he experiences any symptoms, he doesn't know that it's abnormal or know to tell us about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Theres also 2 teenagers that passed away playing high school basketball recently.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Every parent who allowed their children to take this experimental drug should have their children taken away from them forever!

Please, just, stop.

If you grant government the power to that for that reason, you grant them the power to do it for the exact opposite reason (that you refused to jab them.

Please think before spewing.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

That's not how it works. The OP appears to be saying that the vaxx is responsible.

His claim.

True enough.

So the question is, did the kid have a known heart condition or not?

If so, then it may not have been the jab, but it should at a bare minimum be considered possible, and should be investigated.

If not, then it should be assumed that it likely could have been the jab and at a bare minimum it should be investigated.

The problem is, either way, I wouldn't trust the investigators - ever - unless I already knew/trusted them and/or knew they weren't in bed with big pharma.

ETA: watched the vid, father says he had ZERO heart issues before this, so, yeah, it was almost certainly the jab.
edit on 10-2-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"ETA: watched the vid, father says he had ZERO heart issues before this, so, yeah, it was almost certainly the jab."

Bit of a stretch?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

"Are you saying you know for a fact it didn't?"

That's not how it works. The OP appears to be saying that the vaxx is responsible.

His claim.

Why not? He called BS on the OP, so I ask a simple question.

Are you saying you know for a fact it didn't?

The OP did not make the claim that the jab killed him, but he did insinuate a possible connection. The member I responded to made a definitive statement. "Bull#". I think my question was fair considering we really can't know for certain either way at present, but the evidence seems to be pointing in a given direction.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Why ask me?

Ask the poster who called BS?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Probably just high power bills!!

I feel like puking watching the same group of "liberals" pushing the insane tds stuff prior, now heavily invested in the vax's complete safety.

Side effects are well known and stacking up.
Sickening, completely sickening

Here's some facts for the politically brainwashed..

IT IS EXPERIMENTAL.
Kids are largely unaffected by the "vid"
Vaccines are protected under liability laws once they are approved as children's vaccines.
They are no longer protected after the eua ends.
Lastly, if you don't have a child and skin in the game, you should honestly shut your mouth about your stance on experimentation on children.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If it were the vax he'd likely have been experiencing symptoms for some time before he collapsed. The vax has never been known to cause sudden heart attacks, he'd have experienced breathlessness, palpitations, and several other things beforehand.

Children, especially boys, do suddenly die like this. It's usually through existing heart conditions.

Using a family's tragedy to push anti-vax conspiracies is wrong in more ways than I know how to describe.

Mass formation psychoses is real

It's worse than that.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Not a "liberal" and not "heavily invested" in anything.

Just that the motto of this site happens to be "deny ignorance".

Just doing that.

Is that a problem for you?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Using a family's tragedy to push anti-vax conspiracies is wrong in more ways than I know how to describe.

Uhm? Read slowly what you wrote then listen to the father who GOT HIS SON VACCINATED.

So your saying the father that got his son vacinated is an anti-vaxer?Because he is the one that posted the video and expressed his concerns. Clearly he wasn't antivax.

Can't make this sh1t up.

I have no idea if the vac did cause his heart problems as their is not enough information to conclude eitherway. however your bias ability to effect your reasoning has been clearly exposed.

Not only are you hinting that its unlikely the vac didn't cause the issue without any information to back that up but you are claiming someone who got his whole family vaccinated is antivax.

Talk about being wrong in more ways than I know how to describe, lol.

If you get the vaxx but then have a bad reaction to it and make it known you have a bad reaction, you are anti vaxx.

Yep, this is big pharma funded psychosis. All 7 billion dollars a year of it. What budget do anti vaxxers have again?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join