It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Plagued with Guilt after 10yr old Son Suddenly Has Heart Attach While Playing at School

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

You get that from me just asking for his "list of facts"?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
First off, I feel terrible for this man and his family. Especially the poor kid who this happened to. Can you imagine being 10 and having a heart attack? Terrible, just terrible.

Secondly, I do tend to think that some users of this forum on both sides of this subject (Covid Vaccines) need to come back a little towards the center of the room. Yes, these vaccines have been PROVEN to cause this type of thing in this age group of boys. Yes, there are other conditions that this could be.

Either way, what is truly concerning is that the physician handling the "care" of the boy didn't actually care enough to investigate whether or not this could have been attributed to the vaccine. The timeline seems to line up with what is currently expected of these vaccines as well as the symptoms. That alone is the only thing at this point that can make the situation any better. You can't take back the heart attack from this child, but what you can do is give the case the attention it deserves and investigate the cause. If not for the family of the child, if not for your own curiosity and attentiveness to your patients, then for the sake of humanity.

This is a big issue and doctors need to stop taking sides in this matter and be what they signed up to be. Don't automatically assume anything, Investigate. After all, why are there such things called diagnostics and reporting systems if you are not going to use them.

-

end rant

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Using a family's tragedy to push anti-vax conspiracies is wrong in more ways than I know how to describe.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Shame.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

edit on 11-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"Wow, you can actually read.

You are the one doing the ad hominem stuff.

Not seeing any rational thought there, but never mind.

Do try to stay on topic."

You call that "on topic"?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You call that "on topic"?

Your words - and you're asking that question, when I simply redirected your own words back at you?

Rotflmao!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Quit your petty bickering and do try to stay on topic.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Quit your petty bickering and do try to stay on topic.
edit on 11-2-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I seem to have been dragged back to the level of a childrens' playground by your inane nonsense.

Do grow up.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Show me that proof.

I'm just wondering how anyone would have all that information complied from the medical community on the vaccine when we are still pulling information in on the virus.

Are you vaccine experts on here saying that in less than a year of these vaccines being out in the main we have accurate statistics on injuries? Even involving children who has been studied for far less time?

So when the CVS, WalMart, Walgreens or whomever is putting out vaccine bonanzas do you think they are recording any data beyond who gets the shot in the "15 minutes" they are "watched"

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

common sense?

I would think common sense would be not trusting data complied by people that have the rely on the medical community so many of you seems suspicious of.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm thinking you have a problem understanding nuance.

If you don't trust "Big Science's" information on the virus how could you trust information compiled on the vaccine?

I happen to be vaccinated but i am pro choice on it and anti mandate.
I took a look at research into possible bat coronavirus from about a decade ago and it seemed like they had a pretty good handle on it. So to me the vaccine didn't just pop up in existence--it followed a decade of scientific discovery.

My point is I don't trust the vaccination but didn't feel like there was danger in me getting in.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

I'm thinking you have a problem understanding nuance.

If you don't trust "Big Science's" information on the virus how could you trust information compiled on the vaccine?

I happen to be vaccinated but i am pro choice on it and anti mandate.
I took a look at research into possible bat coronavirus from about a decade ago and it seemed like they had a pretty good handle on it. So to me the vaccine didn't just pop up in existence--it followed a decade of scientific discovery.

My point is I don't trust the vaccination but didn't feel like there was danger in me getting in.

Big science = big pharma. There's a monopoly on science. You know how people can be paid off? Yeah that can happen in science and medicine too.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yeah, that's handy. So you can conveniently ignore "science" and post woo woo instead.

Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water, eh?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

Show me that proof.

I'm just wondering how anyone would have all that information complied from the medical community on the vaccine when we are still pulling information in on the virus.

Are you vaccine experts on here saying that in less than a year of these vaccines being out in the main we have accurate statistics on injuries? Even involving children who has been studied for far less time?

So when the CVS, WalMart, Walgreens or whomever is putting out vaccine bonanzas do you think they are recording any data beyond who gets the shot in the "15 minutes" they are "watched"

here is that proof:

originally posted by: network dude

This pooled analysis of the available data shows several important findings. First, myocarditis related to COVID-19 vaccines mostly occurs in young male individuals following the second dose of the vaccine. Second, myocarditis related to COVID vaccines mostly occurs with mRNA vaccines (ie, Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines). Third, in all the reported cases of myocarditis related to COVID-19 vaccine, clinical symptoms resolved within 6 days with preservation of the cardiac function. Third, no complications were reported in any of these patients. This analysis shows that myocarditis related to COVID-19 vaccine has an overall fast recovery with no short-term complications.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.mayoclinic.org...

Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium). The inflammation can reduce the heart's ability to pump and cause rapid or irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias).

If the NIH is trustworthy to you, this is about as mainstream as I can find.

And the argument you offer is the same one some of us use. The vaccine is so new, and so unproven, I'd prefer to not take it at this stage. And having already been sick and recovered, there just is no need. (Data for that one too, but it'll cost you, first one is always free.)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
You are a magnet for bickerers, can't be you though eh
Stop with your displacement defence mechanism

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Welcome to ATS.

Good day to you.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

A good "Neanderthal" rule?.... Is if you have to be stabbed? It's probably not a good idea.
By "design" and/or, "evolution"... We are not meant to be stabbed by anybody! Regardless how smart their "title" says they are.

My heart goes out, to this father.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Using a family's tragedy to push anti-vax conspiracies is wrong in more ways than I know how to describe.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Shame.

You mean the family is anti vaxx because of what happened to their kid? Ok bro.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg
This is really heartbreaking. This man will grieve the rest of his life and the vaccine pushers and depopulators will get their just rewards some day.
Tears of blood have been known to shed from statues of Mother Mary.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join